The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
Crossover Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
Crossover Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
Crossover Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
Crossover Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
Crossover Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
Crossover Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
Crossover Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
Crossover Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
Crossover Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
Crossover Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
Crossover Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
Crossover Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
Crossover Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
Crossover Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
Crossover Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

Crossover Story

Go down 
+8
khang
Elismerra
Matti
Dalris
kevi12
ManlySuperTaco
Nighthawk86
Hitorihyuuga
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dalris

Dalris

Name : Dal / Dalris
Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2007-06-19

Crossover Story - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 5:52 pm

Heh...

Quote :
It seems that we are, indeed, the only ones posting here. We'll just have to make due until other people jump in... Which I hope is soon.

Honestly, if anyone reading this wants to jump in, then feel free to do so. We are in need of 5 more heros. Even if you just want to be in the story and are afraid of writing yourself in, then just let us know. Thank you for those brave enough to join us.

Lol I did post, but heck...I can't think of any of these stuff, for stories..of course. =)

~Dalris

EDIT- HAHA 101ST POST!!! LOL!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk86

Nighthawk86

Name : (specify a nickname)
IGN : Bellocan | Kradia
Job : Sindit/Page | Cleric/X-Bowman
Level : 3X/38 | 3X/2X
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 7:27 pm

Did you want us to write for you then, too. So far, I haven't heard any complaints from Matt on how I'm writing his character in. That doesn't necessarily mean anything, but you get what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

Job : Archer
Level : 26
Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 4:21 pm

I just realized I'm a Moderator...

Now we can delete each others posts!
~Alex
Back to top Go down
Matti

Matti

Name : Matti / Mattie
IGN : xTRLNLTYx
Job : Priest
Level : 71
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2007-07-03
Mood : Happy

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 6:49 pm

Quote :

Did you want us to write for you then, too. So far, I haven't heard any complaints from Matt on how I'm writing his character in. That doesn't necessarily mean anything, but you get what I mean.

------------------------
I wish I had a sig... Sad

-----------------------------
But I'm too lazy to make one :D
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk86

Nighthawk86

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 8:18 pm

Thank you, Matt. We are trying our best.
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk86

Nighthawk86

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 6:51 pm

"Get those fuzzy things away from me!" shouted Luke. As Luke was still in midair, a large swarm of white fuzzy balls attcked the three of them. "Why? They're fun to play with," said Kirara as she was batting one with her paw. Kevin was swinging his case at them as well, knocking several away with each swing. One smacked Luke in the face. "Hey!" Flying blind and trying to knock away the fuzzy ball, Luke lost his balance and turned sideways. He yelled at them, "We're going down!"...*Thump* Kevin landed face-down into a snowbank. *Thump* "Ugh!" Kirara landed on top on him. As for Luke... *Whislting noise..........BOOM!!!* he didn't have the luxury of landing in one...He slowly got up and turned to the fuzzy ball-like monsters. "That's...it!" he yelled. "YOU WANT ME?!? COME AND GET ME!!!" His armor slowly turned red and then he was covered in flames. Kevin watched at the horror of the cutesy monsters being sliced, burned, stabbed...and you get the idea. More started coming. Kevin told Kirara, "We better help him." He then looked at her. She was sitting down munching on a bag of popcorn watching Luke pulverize the fuzzies and said, "Naw. I'm being entertained enough right here." He just stares at her. "Where did you get the popcorn?" Meanwhile, Luke is still slaughtering the fuzzy monsters.
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk86

Nighthawk86

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 6:57 pm

On a sidenote: If anyone of you would like, I think it would be interesting if someone could make animations of whats happening in the story. Kinda like a movie...that's in lots of pieces lol. Anyway, it was just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 5:35 pm

The Leattys zoomed, twirled, twisted, and attacked like one great swarm of wasps, while Luke slashed furiously at them all. Kevin, meanwhile, was whistling the Pirates of the Caribbean theme to himself while occasionally helping himself to some of Kirara's popcorn. Luke finally defeated the entire swarm, but hardly anytime to catch his breath before, fading into view, another swarm of Leattys. "Oh, not again!" Luke cried in dismay, while Kevin gave a resigned sigh, and took out his case. He took a deep breath and blew, and the Leattys were momentarily distracted as the sparse vegetation that clung to the tower walls began to uncurl itself. The vines, covered with thorny brambles, began to sway this way and that like a snake before its charmer, while Kevin gave a long, low hiss. The vines immiadietly charged towards the Leattys, but they were too nimble to hit. However, something else came crawling out of the shadows, just as the Leattys began their assault. It was a mouse, a small grey one that seemed utterly unremarkable, but as it walked cautiously over to Kevin, it began to make small frightened squeaks, and amazingly, Kevin understood. Wh-who called me? Wh-whats going on?, it stuttered, and Kevin stopped making the hissing sounds and looked at the small, frightened creature. I called you, Kevin said in the same small chatter, and the mouse blanched. You?! A big one? Must be out of your mind! Never could your kind ever speak to others again! Thats what he said...but...could it be? Could you be the Fifth?, the mouse chattered. Kevin merely nodded. The mouse gasped, or gave a sound that sounded much like a gasp. Oh my, oh dear, oh gods! I must go spread the word that the Fifth has come to lift our curse!, the mouse cried, and without a backwards glance scurried back into the hole from which it came. Kevin stood up, realizing that veryone was staring at him, including the Leattys. One small furball floated up to him, and in an awed grunt said, Is it true? Have you come to lift us from our enslavement?.
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 6:08 pm

...No one is posting on the Crossover Story...
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk86

Nighthawk86

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 7:45 pm

I will. I just don't have much free-time right now, but I promise to add onto it soon.
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

Name : Alex, Maude
IGN : TeryakHizak, AaronHizaki, LordHizaki, AaronHizakii
Job : Bishop, Crusader, Sin, Dawn Warrior
Level : 12x, 7x, 4x, 4x
Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2007-08-01
Mood : Hot girls are evil...

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 7:52 pm

Dont worry, someone will come and post in it....I think.....
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk86

Nighthawk86

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 3:09 pm

Luke looked at Kevin with a confused look on his face. "So, let me get this straight. You not only control plants, but you're also Dr. Doolittle now?" He asked. Kevin replied, "That's what it seems like."...

Matt was still running from the seals that were chasing him. Even though he turned off of the beach and headed inland. Yet, to his surprise, there was snow on the ground. He quickly turned up onto a hill and climbed to the best of his abilty. He glanced backwards and saw that the seals were still coming after him...

"Well, it's nice to know that these guys are on our side," Luke said. "Also, sorry about killing so many of you. I didn't know that you little guys were being enslaved." One of them grunted nearby. Luke raised an eyebrow and looked at Kevin. Kevin looked a little annoyed and said, "He says that it's ok." "Oh, ok. Thanks Kev."...

Matt neared the top of the hill. He glanced again behind him...They were gaining on him. "****!" He reached the top soon after, but he tripped and started rolling down the other side...

Kevin asked, "Where should we go from here?" "Heck if I know...Wait, couldn't you ask one of the Leatty's here?" answered Luke. There were several grunts from one of the larger Leattys. "Hmmm...I see..." was all Kevin was saying as the two had a conversation to themselves. This time, Luke looked a little annoyed and walked away from them a little ways. He dug into armor and into one of his jeans pockets and lit up a cigerette...

As Matt rolled down the hill, he accumulated more and more snow. Eventually, he had become an extremely large snowball rolling down the hill. As it neared the bottom of the hill, though...

Kevin and the Leatty were still going at it, and Luke was just humming to himself. Kirara walked to him, but stood several feet away. He asked, "What's up?" She replied, "I only came over here to say that you shouldn't look to your left." "Huh? Why?" "Because of that." He dreaded it, but he looked left...

The snowball containing Matt reached the bottom, and as it did, it rolled over some guy in white armor. It kept rolling until it hit Orbis Tower. *Boom!*

Luke was face-down in the snow. He started to get up, but all of a sudden, a whole bunch of seals ran over him. After they passed, he looked up again. Then, a baby seal bounced off of his head and pushed it back in the snow. With no patience left, he lost it..."RAAAAWWWWWRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!" Everyone...except Matt who was trapped in the snowball still, and twitching might I add...turned around. Luke was on all fours, and his armor was somehow melding with him. He was slowly changing into something, and Kevin had an idea what. Luke was beginning to grow in size...the horns on his helmet became his own...the wings on his armor were no longer metallic...his gauntlets became claws...Kirara retreated back to the others and cried, "Oooh, ****!"...

To Be Continued...
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 4:47 pm

Kevin backed away in horror as Luke thrashed on the ground, every feature gradually changing from man to beast. After an age, Luke stepped forward, transformed into a horrific demon. It had the horns of a bull and the head of the dragon, accompanied with two long fangs like knives. Wings the size of a small airplane uncurled, great-leathery bat wings. Three tails sprouted from the backside, each with mace-like extensions of bone and spikes running down its full length. And its entire body was covered with glistening white scales, each as hard as diamond. It snarled at the seals, who were still barking away and stampeding around the tower. The demon gave a great roar accompanied with a jet of flame, and the seals were crispy barbecue within seconds. The lead Leatty gave a resigned sigh. This is exactly why we chose the Fifth to help us instead of that guy, it grunted. The heat emanating from Luke was so great that the vast snowball that had rolled in, seemingly out of nowhere, had begun to melt away, revealing the frightened face of a man inside the ball. "A person!" Kevin exclaimed, and Kirara hissed, "Well, he won't do you any good in there, get him out!". Nodding, Kevin dashed towards the snowball and began digging out chunks while the Luke-demon began gorging itself on dead seal...
Back to top Go down
Matti

Matti

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 5:34 pm

LOL!! Razz i have always wanted to be rolled up in a giant snowball xD nice descriptions of the demon... very..... cool :D
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk86

Nighthawk86

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 7:26 pm

I have to give you props on that Kevin. I figured that I would just turn into a large evilish looking dragon.

For Kevin ONLY (SPOILE|R ALERT!!!):

|
V

|
V

|
V

Later, I learn to control the transformation and become a Holy [Looking] Dragon. If you read this and you're not Kevin, SHAME ON YOU!!! lol.
Back to top Go down
Elismerra
Administrator
Elismerra

Name : Pauline
IGN : Silmerra
Job : High Priestess
Level : 169
Number of posts : 1334
Registration date : 2007-06-19
Mood : ~MoonLion~
Crossover Story - Page 3 0161

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 8:14 am

I actually wish to have the ability of understand animal 'language'.

It's somewhat difficult not to read the spoiler when I am trying to post a reply right underneath. >.<"
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 4:28 pm

Luke sat shivering as the party supped on roasted seal. Grendel, who had been unable to come physically, had conjured a hologram of himself which had appeared in the tower. He had come to explain things, and things certainly had been explained. As Kirara tore away at a bloody haunch, Grendel hologram continued, "So to sum it up, the dragon you became is part of your released state. As you know, the released state has three phases. The first phase is the one you, too, Kevin has faced: a sudden release of elemental energy. The second stage is what you have faced just now, Luke: a sudden transphormation into a beast assosiated with your element. There are two ways to enter the second stage; number one is fury, depression, or pain. The second way is simple training, discipline, and focus. If you enter through the first way, it will be the demon form. And the second way would result in the holy stage. Total control of your own power will result in entering the third stage. This is a mixed blessing; if you remain in the third stage for too long, you will lose yourself completely. Now, the released state was gifted to you so you could complete each of your individual tasks. You, the First, must spread justice, courage, and strength throughout the land, while you, the Fifth, must make peace and lift slavery from the various monsters of our world. Do you understand?". Luke and Kevin simply stared.
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk86

Nighthawk86

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 7:22 pm

"So, why didn't you tell us this right off the bat?" asked Luke. Grendel replied, "Because I didn't think that this would have happened so soon. Thank heaven all that you killed were some seals." "I'm kinda glad he did," said Kirara. "This is way better than the food I get back home." Luke leered at Kirara after she made the comment. "Excuse me..." said Matt. "But what the heck are you guys talking about! I mean, how is all of this possible?!? Talking cats, people turning into dragons and talking to animals...Honestly, have I lost my mind?!?" Kevin looked at Luke and said, "He must not know where he is and what happened yet." Grendel began explaining to Matt and he slowly started to understand what had happened and what he must now do. After Grendel finished, Matt asked, "So, if I'm a hero from some prophecy, which one am I?"...

To Be Continued...
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk86

Nighthawk86

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 11:36 pm

(Pssst...Matt...which hero do you want to be? Figured I'd ask. Also, if you don't remember where the list of heros is, it's on the 1st page in the post with the prophecy.)
Back to top Go down
Matti

Matti

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 9:14 pm

Lol i thought you'd already chosen cuz i fell into the OCEAN? Razz
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 10:13 pm

Grendel stroked his beard and looked Matt up and down. "I would guess you are the Third, Hero of Water, seeing if you appeared in the ocean. However, things may be different. The fates choose in ways we cannot fathom. For all we know, you could be the Fourth, Hero of Stone, since you didn't exactly swim towards the shore." he said. Matt bristled at those words, but Grendel was already fading away. Moments later, Matt, Luke, and Kevin were standing in awkward silence, the Leattys humming absentmindedly like the dron of bee's, while Kirara licked at a bone of seal. "So...". "Yeah...".

Gahhh...yeah, sorry that this is so short.
Back to top Go down
Matti

Matti

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 10:22 pm

LOL i would bristle at those words if it was me XD
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 10:41 pm

Trying to break the ice was difficult, both literally and figuratively. When Luke tried to make conversation between the three of them, nothing came back except for a few grunts of acknowledgement, and it was also very difficult scaling the icy walls of the Eos Tower, breaking hole after hole into the seamless ice to make handholds and footholds. Going up the normal way would have been much more difficult, and they couldn't use thermal updrafts that had slowed their descent down to go up, since such heat of that nature would fry them to a crisp before they went ten centimeters. Matt was still trying to contemplate the strange events going on around him, and Kevin's mind was blank as he struggled to go up a frozen tower while still clutching his clarinet. The poor instrument had somehow managed to survive after being dragged across a tundra, used as a club, had magic channeled through it, attacked by otherworldly demons, and drenched to it's figurative bones. Luke was trying to strike up a conversation every few minutes, but he was about as successful as trying to cut down a tree with a feather. At last, they reached the top, and Luke said, "Well, as long as we're standing on the clouds, we might as well try to find the Second.". Matt grunted in agreement, lips apparently unable to part after being sealed for so long, and Kevin merely nodded while poking the cloud beneath them with his finger, trying to find somethng that could grow there. Luke sighed. This was going to be a long journey ahead of them.
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk86

Nighthawk86

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 10:35 am

After a few weeks of training, Raiys was starting to become better at his thief-like abilities. His kunais were landing closer to where he wanted them to go, he could easily melt in with the shadows, and he could now jump higher and run faster than he ever could before. Raiys was training at a nearby construction site where he was killing monsters so the city would be safe from them. Just as he finished killing of a large group of them, the Dark Lord appeared from the shadows behind him. "Raiys, I have just received news from my colleague, Grendel the Really Old." Raiys turned around to face the Dark Lord and said, "Yeah? What is it?" Dark Lord continued, "It seems that the prophecy has started to come true, and being that you said that you're not from here...I wondered if you could be one of the chosen ones. That is why I'm here. If you are, then you will be able to unleash powers that are beyond comparison. Yet, WE need to get you to unleash those powers. In order to do that, I've decided that you are no longer going to train on monsters. You're now going to be training...with me." "But, I'm no where near as powerful and skilled as you!" excalimed Raiys. "Exactly," said the Dark Lord. "Now, there's one thing I want to tell you before we begin here. Don't go for trying to disable me. I want you to try to kill me. This is because I'm going to be doing the same." Raiys then cried, "Oh, crap!"

To Be Continued...
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 4:27 pm

The small party had made camp after another long day of trekking through fluffy white cloud, and by this time they were all heartily sick of the endless stretches of nothing but white. Flicking his wrist to strengthen the fire now burning before them, Luke gave a dismayed look at the dwindling supply of rations. Kevin was meditating some distance away, while Matt was trying in vain to tap into his supernatural powers. When their meager supper had finished cooking, the party ate it in stony silence. The clouds stretching forever around them seemed to have stolen all of thei voices, as they hardly talked at all. Finally, Kevin voiced what they were all thinking. "We can't go on like this. We need to turn back." he said gravely. Kevin had changed a lot during his stay in the MapleWorld. He seemed older, more philosophical. Matt gave a harsh laugh. "Turn back? Turn back where? There is nothing, nothing at all, that can show us the way back. We will continue to wander these plains of sky until we are dead or we have found the Second." he proclaimed, putting his face in his hands. A devilish smile played across Kevin's lips. "But you're forgetting." he said, and began chirping the insesent tune of the crows that wheeled over head. Immidietly, they flocked around him, cawing and screeching. Can you tell us the way back to Orbis?, Kevin asked. One wily crow who seemed bigger than the rest perched on his shoulder. If you want us to show you the way, it cawed, then we will require something in return, fickle human. We require not gold or trinkets, but food, human. Give us food and we will show you the way. Kevin cast a nervous glance at Luke, who was the unspoken leader of the group, and repeated the crow's message. Luke shook his head. "We can't spare any of our food. We barely have enough for ourselves." he said. When Kevin repeated the message, the crows began hopping from one foot to the other, clearly agitated. Then we have no business with you, human, the crow cawed, and the entire flock wheeled of. Only when they were all gone did Matt notice something. "They've taken your sword, Luke! And the case!" he cried. Nothing but shock was seen in Kevin's eyes, then all that shock turned into pure anger. Running as fast as he could, he shouted after the crows, roaring, "GIVE IT BACK!!! GIVE IT BACK YOU THIEVES, YOU STNKING, COWARDLY THIEVES OF THE SKY!!!".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crossover Story
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next