The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
My stupid story I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
My stupid story I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
My stupid story I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
My stupid story I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
My stupid story I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
My stupid story I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
My stupid story I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
My stupid story I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
My stupid story I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
My stupid story I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
My stupid story I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
My stupid story I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
My stupid story I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
My stupid story I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
My stupid story I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

My stupid story

Go down 
+2
Matti
LordOfBellocan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

My stupid story Empty
PostSubject: My stupid story   My stupid story I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:57 pm

Quote :

There are 2 small close islands along the coast of some where on Earth. On each island has a troop of monkey which has its own culture and way of life. Each trop of monkey on each Island think their Island is the best and they didn’t like other monkeys on the other Island much. Everyday from this Island, there was a male lonely monkey walking along the shore gathering food. He can see other monkeys from other Island, but they just ignored him every time he tried to talk. Then there was a day when a huge storm came with high waves and heavy rain. When the sky became clear, that male monkey looked to the other Island and there was nothing left, everything was completely washed out. Then he saw a female monkey walking toward him tiredly. He can tell that she’s from other Island. He offered her food and shelter and then they started a family together.

Everyday the male monkey now became a father of several babies, walked several miles to gather food for his family, while his wife taking care of their babies at home. However since they were from 2 different Island, their value was somewhat also different. They constantly fought over every little thing. And their pride and ego kept either of them from backing down. They argued so much that sometimes they even threw things at each other. The father got a broken leg, the mother got a broken arm and the baby baboon’s just scared and cried in corner. Since the father was no longer walking normal cuz his injured leg, he couldn’t walk too far to get much food home. The wife with injured arm, she couldn’t hold and groomed her babies as she used to be. And their parents still argued day after day without anyone backing down. And its keep going months after months, years after years, their babies getting little love and food, they starved and cried a lot without any help.

Thats my stupid story. Please ignore any errors and grammar. I hope you didnt loose any braincells after reading it. The main thing is I hope you are not those little baby baboons in real life or worst those parents monkeys.
Back to top Go down
LordOfBellocan

LordOfBellocan

Name : Nick
IGN : LordOfBeIlo / SytheOfLight / SirNickeh
Job : White Knight / Hermit / Dawn Warrior
Level : 100 / 81 / 5x
Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-05-18
Mood : Guess who's back?

My stupid story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My stupid story   My stupid story I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:05 pm

Kat is ther something wrong? i can just feel it and i dont like it Sad
Back to top Go down
Matti

Matti

Name : Matti / Mattie
IGN : xTRLNLTYx
Job : Priest
Level : 71
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2007-07-03
Mood : Happy

My stupid story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My stupid story   My stupid story I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:50 pm

I am feeling a whole lot of awkward turtle right now. o.o Ditto above.
Back to top Go down
Tany

Tany

Name : (Insert my nickname here) or just call me Tany. :3
IGN : TanyxD
Job : Ice Lightning Arch Mage
Level : 14x
Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-04-27
Mood : Same ol', same ol'.

My stupid story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My stupid story   My stupid story I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:17 pm

....First thought after reading story: "Lolwut?"
That story had no resolution. It was just monkeys acting like peoples.
So the moral of the story is people will always be people? People will always fight for what they believe is right regardless of who they might hurt in the process of doing so.
Or make sure you hook up with the right monkey before having kids or else they will starve?
Back to top Go down
Bilbo
Administrator
Bilbo

Name : Daniel
IGN : Bersy
Job : Dark Knight
Level : 200
Number of posts : 1820
Registration date : 2008-03-20
Mood : pretending to be a Hobbit

My stupid story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My stupid story   My stupid story I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:11 am

My parents are divorced and before that they fought intensely and gave us a very hard time and risked our future. At one point i thought i were the most miserable person on earth and that no one else is experiencing or bearing what i'm going through. I soon learned that i'm wrong and that i'd rather be thankful for the many gifts i still have that others don't. Difficult situations can either make us stronger or tear us down in depression and weakness. We decide. We can decide to learn how to withstand the winds, no matter how aggressive, with a strong will, faith, and hope. Hope begins in the dark, the stubborn hope that if you just show up and try to do the right thing, the dawn will come. You wait and watch and work: you don't give up. The little baboons will not stay little forever; they have a whole future ahead.
Back to top Go down
DarkPrince

DarkPrince

Name : (specify a nickname)
IGN : DarkPrinceNL
Job : BowMaster @ hart & soul
Level : 121~!! Wheeeeeee :D
Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-06-28
Mood : Good/patient
My stupid story 462285339424d460b8431abq4

My stupid story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My stupid story   My stupid story I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:17 am

nicely said Daniel, look up to youre problems dont back down from them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theaeonsguild.com/
DunAbhon

DunAbhon

IGN : DunAbhon / Scherben / Schluss (main)
Job : ArchMage (I/L) / Blaze Wizard / Lukless Bishop
Level : 123 / 48 / 2x
Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-03-16
Mood : Ein Schatten liegt übers Land...

My stupid story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My stupid story   My stupid story I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:21 pm

Bilbo wrote:
My parents are divorced and before that they fought intensely and gave us a very hard time and risked our future. At one point i thought i were the most miserable person on earth and that no one else is experiencing or bearing what i'm going through. I soon learned that i'm wrong and that i'd rather be thankful for the many gifts i still have that others don't. Difficult situations can either make us stronger or tear us down in depression and weakness. We decide. We can decide to learn how to withstand the winds, no matter how aggressive, with a strong will, faith, and hope. Hope begins in the dark, the stubborn hope that if you just show up and try to do the right thing, the dawn will come. You wait and watch and work: you don't give up. The little baboons will not stay little forever; they have a whole future ahead.
I've got an eerily similar situation, actually, so I know exactly what you're talking about. You're absolutely right. I have nothing else to add, really: you said it all already XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My stupid story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My stupid story   My stupid story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My stupid story
Page 1 of 1