The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
Crossover Story I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
Crossover Story I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
Crossover Story I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
Crossover Story I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
Crossover Story I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
Crossover Story I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
Crossover Story I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
Crossover Story I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
Crossover Story I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
Crossover Story I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
Crossover Story I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
Crossover Story I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
Crossover Story I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
Crossover Story I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
Crossover Story I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

Crossover Story

Go down 
+8
khang
Elismerra
Matti
Dalris
kevi12
ManlySuperTaco
Nighthawk86
Hitorihyuuga
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

Name : (specify a nickname)
Job : Archer
Level : 26
Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Crossover Story Empty
PostSubject: Crossover Story   Crossover Story I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 4:34 pm

I just had a sudden inspiration! Why don't we make a roleplaying story about we as in real life, enter some strange warp and crossover *wink wink* into the Maple World, Bellocan specifically, and we continue from their.
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk86

Nighthawk86

IGN : Bellocan | Kradia
Job : Sindit/Page | Cleric/X-Bowman
Level : 3X/38 | 3X/2X
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-06-24

Crossover Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 8:05 pm

Now THAT sounds fun.

However, I think that we shouldn't speak for other people. Same thing for doing actions. This way, if people really want to be in it, then they have to make themselves in the story.
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

Crossover Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 8:41 pm

Yeah, that was a thought that just occured to me right after I turned of my computer. So, let's give it a try!

P.S. I'm going to admit my name is Kevin, but I am not going to relieve what my last name is, where I live, or how old I am. Let's just say, for the sake of things, my Crossover Story age is eleven.
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

Crossover Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 9:26 pm

Crossover Story

Kevin was staring at his Chinese School teacher in a kind of half stupor along with about three fourths of the class when a certain child who's name shall not be known but shall be given the monquer "Recess Boy" shouted, as to his title, "RECESS!!!" just as the clock hit 10:15 a.m. Kevin nearly fell out of his seat as the other fourth of his class who had actually been awake stampeded to the door. Yawning, he followed them half-heartedly. Chuckling slightly at a kid who had rushed out in such a hurry he had missed the door and crashed into the window, Kevin continued into the rain-drenched concrete of Saturday Chinese School. Kevin was a lanky boy of the age of eleven, with ruffled black hair and a sort of dark brownish-black eyes. He was unnaturally tall for his age and had a more negative personality than his friend, coincedentally also named Kevin. And although he some times laughed and joked around, his face was almost always locked in an unsmiling dreary sort of gaze that clearly read "gloomy". And as his other friend Alex said, "Another Kevin sits next to me in Strings, and, unlike you, he actually has a sense of humor.". Picking up his clarinet case, he wandered around aimlessly before plunking down on the ground and taking out his clarinte mouthpiece and reed. Stepping into the middle of a crowd of Chinese kids trying to buy sweets, he took a deep breath and blew as hard as he could and the partially disassembled clarinet. It let out a horrible, ear-piercing shriek that rent the air, and he gave himself another small chuckle as every head snapped to him, some people covering their ears to muffle the sound. Yes, life was good. Until he had to go back to class in about 10 minutes and be lectured about Chinese for another two hours. Then life would be bad.

P.S. The reason my story self has his clarinet with him is because I take an afterschool clarinet lesson
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

Name : Alex, Maude
IGN : TeryakHizak, AaronHizaki, LordHizaki, AaronHizakii
Job : Bishop, Crusader, Sin, Dawn Warrior
Level : 12x, 7x, 4x, 4x
Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2007-08-01
Mood : Hot girls are evil...

Crossover Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 9:24 pm

Haha that was yesterday wasnt it. and im right. YOU DONT HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk86

Nighthawk86

Crossover Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 3:05 pm

Meanwhile, in the USA, Luke had just gotten home from work. He looked around and saw that a few chores needed to be done once he's rested up. So, he went to his computer and turned it on. His cat, Kirara, jumped up onto his lap. "So, you've come to join me huh?" he said and smirked at her. "Meow." The pc was ready to go by this time. He checked his email and so on and blah blah blah...He finished all that and said, "Well, time to go Mapling. I wonder who's all on?...I hope Alex doesn't start complaining about guildstory again..." He double clicked the icon. Like with Kevin, the message "Prepare to enter the Maple World" showed up on his screen. "Huh? That's new...!!!" Once again, a shadowy hand reached out and grabbed Luke by the collar of his shirt. Luke wasn't the only one pulled into the screen, though. Kirara had latched onto his upper leg with her claws as they soared through the blackness...

To Be Continued...

Last edited by on Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kevi12

kevi12

IGN : kevi10 (semiretired)
Job : The Impossible Quiz Pursuer/ Hunter/Warrior/Mage
Level : 7x/3x/1x/0x
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-06-27

Crossover Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 5:04 pm

Ha, I'm that other Kevin. Nice one about the Recess Boy. Clarinet Horns rule!:cheers:
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

Crossover Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 4:16 pm

Kevin logged onto his computer and clicked the small icon marked "Maplestory". After fifteen minutes of agonized waiting, one small sign flashed on the screen. "WHY!? Every single time! Always: the connection to the server as ended. Gahhhh!!!. I hate this stupid, ancient computer!" Kevin roared, pounding the table. However, something interrupted his brief spell of rage. Overlapping the Gameguard notice was another sign, this one saying: "Prepare to enter the Mapleworld.". However, the shadowy hand that reached out came with such agonizing slowness that a snail could have outraced it. Kevin stared blankly at the hand as it crawled over the number keys, and only when, after about five minutes, did he react as it creeped onto his shirt collar and seized it. Yelling in fright, he grabbed his clarinet case and began beating on the hand with all his strength, wondering why no one had come. Then he looked out the window and saw a bird, frozen in midflight, it's feathers still in a paused wind. Time had stopped. Kevin had just one glance of astonishment before being sucked into a completely different world. Landing on the ground with a hard thud, he hugged himself as a chilly blast of wind struck him. Teeth chattering, he looked bewilderedly around, still holding his clarinet. Nothing. As far as he could see, there was nothing but snow. Then the full reality of this hit him. It was autumn! It shouldn't be snowing in the autumn! Scared, he trudged along, looking for some sort of civilization to reassure him. Then, quite suddenly, his fist made contact with his skull. The dull, throbbing pain in his noggin ruled out the possibility that he was having a very weird dream. He walked on some more, before collapsing onto the icy ground. Heck, he couldn't even survive the fifteen minute endurance run in P.E., how on Earth could he cross this frozen expanse of tundra? He lay, shivering and cold on the ground for a few minutes before getting up and bumping straight into a huge, white furred creature the size of several small buses. Gasping in astonishment, he looked up to see a gigantic Yeti, glaring down on him imperiously. Backing away and waving his clarinet threateningly in front of him, his mind whirled. Crouching on the ground and furiously licking dried lips, Kevin placed his clarinet mouthpiece in his mouth and blew as hard as he could. If anyone was nearby, hopefully they could figure out how to do deal with this thing. The result, though not expected, was nonetheless effective. The beast gave a roar of pain, covering it's ears as they popped, unable to stand the horrible, ear-splitting shriek that emanated from the small, scared boy. Blood trickled down it's hands, staining the snow underneath. Then, quite suddenly, an arrow flew out of no where and struck the beast head on. It exploded with a bang that could have blew a chunk out of the Great Wall. The Yeti roared, and then simply faded out of view. A man, in his early twenties by the looks of it approached Kevin. "That was nice, the way you dealt with that Yeti, kid. Wass your name?" he asked, helping him up. Kevin's mind worked furiously. Never tell your name to strangers. That was what his parents had always told him. "S-Seth. Just Seth." he said through chattering teeth. "Seth, eh? By the clothes your wearing, you can't be more than level 10, kid. What you doing all the way out here in El-nath?" the man mused, handing Kevin a bottle of some strong smelling liquid. Level 10? El-nath? Kevin's mind simply couldn't compute these strange phrases. The man, noticing his puzzlement said, "Drink it up, kid. It's a Warrior Potion, it'll make ya feel better. I better take you ta my house, don't want to you to get hurt, eh?". Kevin, nodding numbly, followed this mysterious man into a whole new life.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Crossover Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 9:52 pm

Well I guess it's time for yall to hear my story. (These events and people are all real. Well most of em.)

It was a bisque Saturday morning in August when 16 year old Michael ______(last name for matt to figure out) drove over to Plano, TX. He was heading to his favorite weekend hotspot, Eisenbergs skate park. Michael heads in to talk with the manager Essi and to show him his new magic tricks. A little known fact about Michael is that he is an amateur magician. After chatting with Essi and getting his wristband, he goes over to the street course to warm up. There he is greeted by his friend Aaron a biker and Elijah a skater, just like Michael only better. After warming up on his skateboard, and jumping Aaron's bike into the foam pit a few times Michael heads over to the vert ramp to work on some new tricks. After about an hour and a half of skating, Michael decided to kick it up and tries to land a trick that he had never done; a bs540 kick-to-indy. Midway through the trick Michael bails on it. He falls to the bottom of the ramp (luckily its only 11 feet). The fall caused him to twist his ankle rendering his super-duper skating powers useless. While recovering from the injury he decides to head down the street to the Queen of Hearts magic shop. There Michael meets his friend and fellow magician Stephen. Stephen took Michael into the back of the store where they would teach each other new tricks that they had developed. While showing off, Stephen told Michael about one of his newest and most powerful tricks, Stephen opened a portal to a parallel universe. When Michael saw this he freaked out, saying "how in hell did you do that?" While walking around examining the newly formed vortex, his injured ankle started to act up causing Michael to fall into the portal. On the other side all he remembers is falling a ways and hitting his head on the not so forgiving ground below. Hours Later Michael awoke in a daze. He realized that he was no longer in the magic shop, and that he was wearing the strangest green spandex suit. He thought to himself "ewwwwwwwwww!"

To be continued...

I know we got some skaters in the guild. Well check out my buddy Elijah Moore, he and i go way back. Unfortunately he's been out touring for a while so i haven't gotten to see him recently.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9D00EFDE103CF93BA25750C0A9639C8B63&sec=travel

http://www.relianceskate.com/team-moore.php

And for those of you interested in magic check out My hometown Magic shop
http://www.queenofheartscostumes.com/
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk86

Nighthawk86

Crossover Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 7:12 pm

........*crack crack*.....aaaaa *crack crack crack* aaaaaaaAAAAAAAA *CRACK CRACK* AAAAAAAAAAAAA *CRACK* AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! *CRASH!!!* ............ " Ow, my ba..." *THUD* "UGH!!!" Luke got up after falling through trees and having his cat land on him. He sat up and looked around. "Where in the hell are we?" he asked aloud. Not expecting an answer, he heard, "How should I know dumba**?" He slowly turned towards where he heard it...His cat. He smiled and said, "No way. It couldn't have been you Kirara." "Guess again." " What...the...****?" He stared at her for a little while. Finally, he got up and she jumped off of him as he started to move. Looking around again, he said, "I wonder how you can talk now? Oh well, I suppose we should start walking and find a town or something. Staying here isn't gonna help us...But, which way to go?" He stopped looking around and looked at Kirara again. As he started to say something, she interrupted him saying, "Don't even think about asking me to smell for humans. I not a dog." She turned to her left. "This way." "But you just said..." "I can smell food this way. I'm sure you can figure out the rest." Luke was getting a bit annoyed at the fact that his pet had become smartass. They started walking with the cat in the lead.

To Be Continued...
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

Crossover Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 7:28 pm

As they finally reached the chilly city of El-nath, the big man led Kevin to a beaten down house of partially chipped away blocks. "Well, it's not much, kid, but tommorow morn I'm taking you ta Grendel's, he'll now what ta do." he said gruffly, pushing open the door, which was loose on one of it's hinges. "Whose Grendel?" Kevin asked, looking around the decreipted house. The man's eyes widened in shock. "Where 'ave you been, kid? Grendel's only about the most powerful magician there ever was!" he exclaimed, knocking the door back into place. Kevin was confused. "Magic? You mean like those cheap tricks, like pick a card?" he asked, wiping a layer of dust off a grimy second chair. The man shook his head. "I dunno wher you come from kid, but magic, here, is bending the rules of reality. A'course everyone can do it, and that's why everything in this place is so unstable. When you die, you just fade away, and there are little floating platforms every yard or so. Where you come from, kid, not knowing about magic?" he asked, tossing aside his coat. "A place called Thousand Oaks, a long way from here." he said, enphasizing the "long". The man sniffed, "That's a right purtier name than El-nath. You know what El-nath means? Bitter land. And then some of those younger hoodlums go about changing the l to an o. Hmmph, nickname my home B.O.". Laughing slightly, Kevin sentlled himself down, thinking, "This is a very strange place indeed...".
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk86

Nighthawk86

Crossover Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 2:11 pm

The two had been walking for a little while when Luke said, "Let's take a quick breather, ok?" "*Sigh* You humans are always tired it seems." Luke ignored the comment and sat down. He picked up a somewhat large branch next to him. It was about 6' long and thick enough to be a good hiking stick, as well as a good bo staff. Luke pulled out his knife (He always carries one around work and forgot to take it off after getting home.) and started wittling at the branch. It took a while before he was finished, but it looked pretty good and was still very sturdy. Luke asked, "Alright, I'm ready to go. I'm sure you are." Before they even moved a foot, there was a noise in the distance. "Let's go see what that is," said Kirara. "I agree," replied Luke. "Hopefully it's someone who can give us directions." They started walking in the direction of the noise. As they got closer, the noise sounded like jello being slopped around and firecrackers going off. Luke said, "I've got a baaad feeling about this." She replied, "Me too." The two entered a small clearing and saw a very strange sight...
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk86

Nighthawk86

Crossover Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 2:22 pm

There was a huge swarm of what looked like green blobs with an antennae with a ball on the end of it. Besides that, there was someone that was dressed in oddly colored robes in the middle of them...and he was holding a stick it looked like. One of the blobs jumped at this person and he pointed his stick at them. Suddenly, there was a bang and a blue orb flew at the blob. It flew back and melted where it landed. "I don't think we're in Kansas anymore..." said Luke. After he spoke, the blobs closest to him noticed their presence and started hopping closer to them. Luke said, "Well, glad I made this when I did. You might want to get to someplace safe Kirara...Kirara?" "Already ahead of you on that!" She was sitting high up in a tree doing a chesire cat smile. "...Ok, then..." He turned towards the blobs. "It's go time, you slime-balls."

To Be Continued...
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

Crossover Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 4:15 pm

(The next morning...)

"Come on, kid, it's not that big of a jump!" the man urged, standing a rocky outcropping in the twelth floor of the Orbis Tower, as Kevin stood nervously at the edge of another platform. For the last half hour, the man had been scaling the Orbis Tower with Kevin in tow, and Kevin had been jumpy and nervous the entire way. Worse still, monsters called Leattys, floating furballs whose fur sharpened and bristled into needle like thorns whenever some got close, and Sentinels, floating pieces of shell and rock whose single, bloodshot eye could blast a beam of pure energy towards an enemy, constantly guarded the bigger ledges, making it very difficult to maneuver around the place. Whimpering, Kevin took a step backwards for momentum and jumped with all his strength, landing cleanly onto the other ledge. Grabbing a rope that was fraying in some places, Kevin climped up to were the man waited. Right next to him was a dazzlingly bright shimmer of energy, something the man called a portal. Kevin had been amazed by the strange things, which were linked to a parallell portal that made skipping between places much easier. Kevin stepped inside the portal after the man, and he felt himself breaking apart into billions of trillions of tiny atoms, whirling through space until he stopped in a different circle of shimmering light. Thouroghly frightened, Kevin made it to the end with the man's assisstance. He gave a gasp of astonishment as his foot sank slightly into the fluffy cloud. About another half an hour later, Kevin stood shakily in front of the grand library carved right into the tree, and he hesitantly pushed the door open, the man looming over him like a bodyguard. Grendel was standing alone, pouring over one of the millions of books on the shelves. Kevin gasped in delight. Accompanying the strange volumes he knew nothing of, Kevin saw some of his favorite series: Redwall, Eragon, The Series of Unfortunate Events, Harry Potter, Pendragon, and so much more! Grendel, hearing the noise, looked up and his wrinkled face creased in a frown. "Thank you for bringing this fine young man to my door, Harcolt. You may leave now." Grendel said, and Harcolt bowed himself out. Grendel stared down his nose at Kevin, who was hugging his clarinet, his last remaining link to his home in this strange place, to his side. "Hmm...I have been expecting someone from Earth, but you fit none of the descriptions of the prophecy. You are not the fire, the strong one with gleaming sword, nor the wind, the cunning, quick, and clever. Nor do I see in you the water, the flexible fluidity of the waves, and not a single hint of the stone, stubborn and resolute. The seed and the thunder I sense nothing of either, nor the mystery, but then again, no one knows what the child of the mystery will be...so why are you here?". Kevin simply stood there, a small boy of eleven, shaking in his new, deerskin boots. "Perhaps there is more to you than I perceive, young one. Come with me. I will show you what I am talking about." Grendel said, and flicking his aged staff, a single book flew out of it's niche and into Kevin's hands. It opened itself to a page with a single poem, and Kevin read it.
When dawn has passed and dusk has come
Seven children of anon
Shall come from another world
And decide the fate of ours
First the Fire, spark to light
The strong one with thy gleaming sword
With noble intent at first sight
Second the Wind, air, free to breathe
The clever quick and cunning one
Whose intent is not perceived
Third the Water, sap to grow
Ever-changing, ever growing
Though self is not part of soul
Fourth the Stone, hard and resolute
Stubborn and unmoving
Will not stray from its path
Fifth the Seed, small and insignificant
Planted it shall grow
Dried, it will wither to darkness
Sixth the Thunder, twin of Lightning's strike
The voice of mouth
And the act of mind
Finally, the Mystery
The unknown, unpredictable
Mystery of truth and lies
Seven children spell the fate
Of our world
Though intent is unknown...
Yah, I know I'm not all that good at prophecies and stuff
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

Name : Alex, Maude
IGN : TeryakHizak, AaronHizaki, LordHizaki, AaronHizakii
Job : Bishop, Crusader, Sin, Dawn Warrior
Level : 12x, 7x, 4x, 4x
Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2007-08-01
Mood : Hot girls are evil...

Crossover Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 4:20 pm

You said Eos Tower when you meant Orbis tower so I changed it
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk86

Nighthawk86

Crossover Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 7:27 pm

Don't worry Hitori. It's pretty good on its own. It also sets up the plot for the story.

However, there's only four writing on here. Let's hope that more join us so we can fulfill this prophecy. lol

Make that three ~Alex
Back to top Go down
Dalris

Dalris

Name : Dal / Dalris
Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2007-06-19

Crossover Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 8:09 pm

Are we making stories that will intertwine (Spelling check?) with each other? 'Cause if so, I might stay out of this.

Intertwining story (S/C)..?

I'll do like Leona, make another one...though...hmm...
(Puts up flame shield)
Back to top Go down
Dalris

Dalris

Crossover Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 8:32 pm

I woke up, and yawned, "Hmph, this will be another boring day, I'll go check out the new patch!" I turned on my comp, then just before I opened MapleStory to patch, there was a knock on my front door.
"Hmm, I wonder who could it be, maybe its some package for me!" I wondered aloud. I opened the door to see 3 men, 1 in the front with a 'GM' hat, and 2 guys that seemed to also be wearing 'GM' hats, though they were a few feet behind the man. "Hello, may you come with us, young boy? We..have things to do..with you." I freaked, and said, "Whoa! How do I know your intensions are...legal..." The guy snapped his fingers, and all went black.

I woke up in a strange room, and found myself to be in a chair in front of a computer. "The subject has woken sir", a man said. The guy at my house stood up, and said to me "Hey, you, turn on the computer and get onto Maplestory, now!" I said, "Hmm..ok.." I turned on the comp. then pressed MapleStory. There was a low humming, and there was a small log in box, like usual. I entered in my User and Pass, then finally my pin. I then chose the little world icon named 'Bellocan'. There was a low humming, and the words "Prepare to enter the world of MapleStory". I wondered in my mind, "Hmm this is new..." Suddenly the man, his name was Joe from his nametag, said "Goodbye." I looked around, then something hit me on the head! I looked at the screen, and saw a hand go toward me...I screamed, and then it took me by the throat, and pulled me into the screen.
Back to top Go down
Dalris

Dalris

Crossover Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 8:50 pm

I found myself on grass, I picked myself up, and looked around. I saw what i thought was about...10 mushrooms...bounce around. I thought to myself, "When the heck did mushrooms become alive and started bouncing around...!?" A man wearing some what chinese-ish clothes, and wearing a belt with a bunch of what I took to be Kunais, went up to me and said, "Hey, you! What's your name, you seem to be really new here!" I spun around, and said, "I'm Raiys", as that was my nickname.

He went and coughed a bit, then he said, "Hey, follow me!" I followed him through all of the dead corpses of mushrooms, with Kunais between thier eyes. He took me to what I took to be a city, I thought, "Hey...maybe this is L.A!" I suddenly changed my mind when he took me into a bar, and introduced me to a guy hanging like a bat. I said, "Hello, where am I? I wanna go back home..." The man laughed and said, "This is the Continent of Bellocan! I think my friend here has told you who I am, and what I do?" I answered a simple, "No...he hasn't". He went down from his perch and said, "Well, I'm the Dark Lord, and i'm the job instructor to make you a Thief!" Little did I know that my life would be changed forever. . .

Last edited by on Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dalris

Dalris

Crossover Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 8:51 pm

Oops, sorry, double post!

I would make the servers/worlds like...continents..and the world is called MapleStory, instead of like Earth...
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk86

Nighthawk86

Crossover Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 2:31 pm

(Get comfortable, because this is going to be a long post.)

*Flashback 1*
(These flashback moments are going to have their own section in the Fan Fiction area. This way people don't have to read through them if they don't want to.)

Luke waited until the slimes were just a little ways away and then started spinning the bo staff in front of him. As soon as one of them were in range, he slashed at it. It was slashed in half and immediately dissolved. One jumped at him, but was caught in midair as he followed through into another slash. More and more started coming at him. After killing several more, he noticed that there were even more coming out from behind trees and bushes. Yet, he couldn't stop. Otherwise, he was sure to be hit by one of them. He couldn't help but notice that he was then completely surrounded by them. A forboding feeling was overwhelming his thoughts as they were gaining ground. "Hey you! Duck!" He did just as the voice told him to. Suddenly, he was surrounded by lightning. A putrid smell filled his nose as he got back up and looked around. All of the slimes that were there were now bubbling pools of liquid. He turned around to see the guy he saw earlier. "Thanks. I thought I wasdone for back there," said Luke. The guy replied "No prob. My name's Jack." He held out his hand as if to shake Luke's. "I'm Luke," Luke said and shook Jack's hand. "And that is my cat Kirara up there" "Hey Kirara." She merely said, "Hey." "So, where are you headed?" asked Jack. Luke said, "Just to the nearest town. But first, I need to ask you something." Jack raised an eyebrow. he continued on, "I don't know where we are and how we got here. Could you tell me where on Earth we are?" Jack started laughing and said, "Earth? Earth?!?" he laughed again. "Everyone knows that Earth is just a fairy tale!" Jack started laughing once more. Luke replied, "If this isn't Earth, then where are we?" "Please stop! You're killing me!" Jack fell to the ground he was laughing so hard. After finally stopping with his laughing fit, Jack said as he sat up, "You're on Victoria Island in the Bellocan continent. To be more exact, we're near Ellinia. Luke realized what had happened as he heard those familiar names. Retracing the events that brought him here. He was about to play MapleStory, but he was somehow living the game now. "Shiza...."
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk86

Nighthawk86

Crossover Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 3:12 pm

"Now let me get this straight. You, are from Earth. And there, this world is actually a game...Wow, you are completely insane. You know that?" Jack said reviewing what Luke had just told him. Luke exclaimed "It's the truth!" "It's true," said Kirara. "Also, pets can't talk there. At least here I can insult him with him knowing it." "Kirara, you're pushing it." Kirara just stuck out her tongue. Jack said, "Well, I suppose that I could show you the way to Ellinia. But don't follow me after we get there. I don't need a couple of crazies following me." Luke figured that it would be hard to convince anyone what really happened if Earth was only a myth. *Rumble* The ground shook for moment as they got up. They looked at each other. *Rumble* It shook again, but more fiercely this time. Jack mumbled something, but Luke could tell that it was a swear word. *RUMBLE* They were nearly thrown to ground this time. *CRASH...RUMBLE* This time they were thrown to the ground...except Kirara. They looked in the direction ofthe crash. *CRASH!!!...BOOM* A gigantic slime burst out of the trees looking at them, and it didn't look too happy either. "Well, get ready kid," said Jack. "This one is not going to be so easy." Luke gulped. "Ok, Luke. Here's the plan. I could tell that you're a warrior and you know I'm a magician. So, you distract him with that stick you have, and I'll hit him from long range." Luke replied, "Simple enough, but it's a Bo Staff, not a stick." "Whatever, just go!" "Fine." Luke charged the thing reluctantly, but he knew it had to be done. He slashed at it horizontally, but no later than he slashed it, the gash healed back up. "Oh, **** me." Jack kept casting Cold Beam on the King Slime. While he was running in circles around it, Luke had an idea. "Jack, concentrate on one area." Jack nodded in approval and did just that. That one spot started freezing solid. "Alright here goes nothing," Luke said and swung his staff like a baseball bat as hard as he could at that spot. It worked. The spot on the slime shattered and fell to the ground, but it came at a price..."SHIZA SHIZA SHIZA!!! DOA NA VADA!!!" The bo staff had broke in two. Jack said, "What the hell are you saying?" "It's German for...Oh never mind now, I'll tell you later!" Luke was running around trying to avoid being squashed by the King Slime. Yet, like always, Luke has the worst luck and trips. "Oof!" Jack yelled at him, "MOVE YOUR A**!!!" Too late. The slime was in mid-air just above Luke. It started coming down and Luke instictively put up his arm as if to block it. And then, everything froze...
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk86

Nighthawk86

Crossover Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 3:39 pm

Luke put down his arm and looked up at the slime frozen in mid-air. He noticed that everything around him was the same way, frozen. Not to mention it was also as if someone turned off the color, because everyting was in black and white...except for Luke. "Ok, NOW what happened?" he asked himself, but once again he did it aloud and was answered unexpectantly. "I froze time so that I may speak to you." It seemed like the voice was coming from everywhere at once. "You are one of seven heros that hold the future of our world in your very hands." "I am? Wow. And let me guess, in order to do it, I need to gather several items and kill some huge a** dude that's bent on world destruction...right?" ".....You're good. Um...*clears throat* Anyways, before you do that, you must first unleash your hidden powers and find the other six heros of the prophecy. You might actually know a few of them, but, yet, have never seen their faces." "Once again, let me guess, other people who play MapleStory and have gotten sucked into this world sothat we may save the day and blah blah blah." "You know, you're a very big smarta**." "You apparently haven't met my cat yet." "Cat? There wasn't supposed to be a cat! Oh my... Well, talk to Grendel about giving her a secret potion called 'Feline Growing Potion'. Supposedly it does something helpful. Moving on, in order to unleash your powers, you must first find them deep in your soooul." "Why'd you lengthen the soul." "Dramatic Effect." "Y'know, I'm starting to doubt what you're saying, but, oh well. I have no choice in the matter. So, how do I find them?" "How the heck should I know? I'm not a hero of the prophecy." "*sigh*" "Oh, my teapot's boiling. Got to go!" "Wait!" Once again, too late. He was gone...and because of that time resumed and Luke had not moved from his last spot. "Uh oh..." He tried to look for what his hidden powers were as fast as he could as the slime decended on him. *BOOM!!!* "LUKE!!!" cried both Kirara and Jack. There was a lot of dust where the slime supposedly landed and the two could not see a thing...
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk86

Nighthawk86

Crossover Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 4:27 pm

*Rumble...Crash* The worried cat and mage looked off to their left and saw that the King Slime was thrown backwards about 100 yds. Wide-eyed, they looked back towards where the dust was and saw a shadow in the shape of a circle. The dust cleared enough so that could then see a large sphere of fire right where Luke was. Jack said, "What the hell's going on?" The sphere of fire burst to reveal a warrior clad in white armor that had reddish lining. The armor had spikes on the shoulders, horns on the helmet that went straight backwards, white dragon-like wings on the back. The warrior also was wielding a white shield with a red dragon emblem on it and a nodochi (a really long katana...think of sephiroth's sword, just a little shorter) with a red translucent blade and golden guard in the shape of a dragon's head. Luke exclaimed, "Whoa! Now THAT was an experience!" Jack yelled to him, "Hey! What happened to you?!?" "Let's just say that your staring at a hero of some prophecy!" Jack looked confused. "Just hang on for a minute!" yelled Luke. "I'll be right back!" Luke's wings opened up and suddenly dashed towards the King Slime. "Is he nuts?" asked Kirara. Jack merely replied, "No, I think I am the one going nuts. You guys are just hallucinations or something. I knew I shouldn't have fought those mushrooms today." Luke raised his sword which became engulfed in flames as he skimmed above the ground. He slashed as he passed the King Slime. *Splash* It was over. "How d'you like me now?"

To Be Continued...
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

Crossover Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 4:51 pm

Kevin laughed openly. "Prophecy...that's a good one. And such a cliche as well. Who wrote this, anyways?" he asked, handing the book back. A vein twitched in Grendel's forehead, but his voice was calm and steady. "This prophecy is a real one, one that concerns the future of my homeland. If you are indeed a child of the prophecy, then you must undertake the responsibility of battling the darkness with the utmost severity. Do you understand?!" Grendel asked, pushing the book back into Kevin's hands. Kevin laughed even harder. "Battle the darkness? Save the world? I can barely pass P.E. in school, and you're telling me I'm destined to save some place I've never even heard of before! Ha!" Kevin chuckled, clutching his stomach. Grendel's hands clenched into fists. "You insolent little brat! If my world dies, then it will be yours next!" he shouted. Kevin merely laughed even harder. "You mean when I wake up? Please, this has to be some kind of dream. I mean, floating ships, Bigfoot wandering around the place, and an old man floating five inches of the ground? There is no way this place can be real." Kevin snorted. Grendel's entire body shook with supressed rage, and he growled, "You think there is no other place out of your own cozy little realm? You think that there is nothing besides Earth in the universe. Then you are wrong. A balance is essential to the survival of the cosmos...if this world dies, then the rest will fall like dominos after it.". Kevin stopped laughing. Then he said, "If that's true, give me one shred of evidence, just one little piece of fact, that this place is real and I'm not just going insane.". Grendel smacked Kevin, hard, right on the noggin, growling, "That evidence enough for you?". Kevin shrugged. "Fine, if you want me to partcipate in this little otherworld plot, I will, but only because I have nothing better to do." he said, picking up his clarinet and walking to the door. Grendel was about to say something scathing when he froze. Then he muttered, "The Fire has been kindled..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crossover Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crossover Story
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next