The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
Crossover Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
Crossover Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
Crossover Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
Crossover Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
Crossover Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
Crossover Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
Crossover Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
Crossover Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
Crossover Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
Crossover Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
Crossover Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
Crossover Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
Crossover Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
Crossover Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
Crossover Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

Crossover Story

Go down 
+8
khang
Elismerra
Matti
Dalris
kevi12
ManlySuperTaco
Nighthawk86
Hitorihyuuga
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Rose

Rose

Name : Rose (Rosie ~ by a few ppl)
IGN : SerrasAngels / RoseVenom / RancorRose / RamblinRose
Job : Bishop / FP Mage / Hermit / Ranger
Level : 16x / 13x / 10x / 10x
Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2007-12-07
Mood : Home Sick

Crossover Story - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 1:10 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I just discovered your story today... PLEASE CONTINUE!!!!!!!

It is really good guys! :Smiley3:
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

Name : (specify a nickname)
Job : Archer
Level : 26
Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 4:12 pm

Alright, let's see if I still got it.

Noah immidietly perked up at the thought of reviving his brother. "How?", he asked, and the man smiled in an uncannily familiar way. "I'll tell you when you're ready to know.", he said. "I will however, tell you this. The Shadow is strong, far stronger than all seven of the Chosen Ones put together. To defeat him, you will need the backing of the people...and the forgotten heroes, the Eighth and the Ninth.", he continued. Eighth and Ninth? How many heroes does this place need?, Noah wondered. "The Eighth and the Ninth rule Space and Time. They are the most powerful of the Chosen, more powerful than the gods themselves. And because of that, we will have to bring them here manually.", the man said. "And who are the Eighth and the Ninth? Oh, wait don't tell me...", Noah groaned. "They are people from your past. Amanda and Monica." the man said matter of factly. "Out of all the people, out of the six billion people on Earth, they just had to chose those two?", Noah cried. "Well, it makes sense. You have supernatural powers, yet you were beaten almost every time by those two. They are stronger than you, far stronger.".
Back to top Go down
Matti

Matti

Name : Matti / Mattie
IGN : xTRLNLTYx
Job : Priest
Level : 71
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2007-07-03
Mood : Happy

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 10:16 pm

Jasmine, Matt, and Grendel (the really, really, old) soon arrived at the spot where Evan and Noah had fought the seventh. Reaching down and touching a plant, Matt announced, "They left here about 2 hours ago. I'll bet we can catch up to them before nightfall." Putting her ear to the ground, Jasmine replied, "Actually, one person left here alone about 10 hours ago, and two, I'm guessing Evan and Noah, left about 2 hours later. There isn't much time before night, so there goes that brilliant idea." "Very good Jasmine" Grendel exclaimed. "Huh. I knew that. I was just... testing you... to... see how good your tracking skills were. Very good. You pass." retorted Matt. Grendel took a glance around, and while he was doing this Jasmine stuck her tongue out at Matt in a rather playful, yet almost devilish way. Blushing visibly, Matt turned his back on her. "Well," Jasmine began, "We might as well get going. Time's a-wasting." "Yeah," Matt mumbled, turning around. "Maybe we can catch up to them and find out if you like Evan or Noah." *Slap* "Ow," he exclaimed, "Try switching to the other cheek next time, it's starting to sting!!" "Hmph" Jasmine replied, and the three set off once again.
Back to top Go down
Matti

Matti

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 8:17 pm

After not traveling for a very long time, Jasmine, Matt, and Grendel came to a particularly thickly wooded part of the woods. "Hmm" said Grendel, stroking his long, white, fluffy beard. "Never noticed a part of the woods this thick before." Leaning over to Jasmine's ear, Matt whispered, "Dude, have you noticed that if he was a little bit fatter, he would look just like Santa Clause?" "Boys" Jasmine replied, rolling her eyes. Suddenly, a group of five hooded figures jumped out from behind the trees. "Whoa" the three exclaimed, aghast. "I'll bet they're the Shadow's men" Grendel announced. "Yeah. I'll bet they're the 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, and 13th*" Matt said, joking but actually looking quite seriously as he eyed the men. "Well, I guess we'll have to fight!!" Jasmine yelled, as she lunged towards the nearest figure.

NOTES:

*Note that Matt does not know of the 9th and 10th just yet, only of the 8 "chosen ones" revealed to him so far. These men are in no way "chosen ones", but are simply pawns in the Shadow's hand
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 9:15 pm

Noah and the man, not knowing the drama unfolding only a little farther away, stood in stony silence. Finally, the man drew a small box. Opening it, he began to speak in harsh clicking noises, and slowly a spider came out of the box. The spider was like none he had ever seen. It was completely silver, except for a brilliant saphire streak along its entire length. At the end of its eight legs were razor sharp claws that seemed to leave tiny rips in the air. It had only two eyes, and both of them were milky and vacant. What is it...I was sleeping..., the spider said in hushed breathy tones. I need you to make another rip., the man answered. Again? The last one drained me of much of my strength...but alright then..., the spider said, and drew two of its claws. It began scratching at the air and slowly a man-sized rip appeared in the air. "Come on.", the man beckoned, and stepped in the rip. Noah hesitated, then followed. "What was that?", Noah asked as they stepped into a forest of oaks. "It is refered to as a Tunnel Blue. They are found in the deepest depths of the Ant Tunnel and protect themselves with claws sharp enough to rip through reality itself.", the man explained as the Tunnel Blue climbed back into the box. Noah froze. "That means we're-" Noah began. "Yes. Welcome back home.".
Back to top Go down
dem0nfox15

IGN : Bellocan FASHO
Job : hunter>ranger soon
Level : 62
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 9:03 pm

yep yep i agree with rose CONTINUE PLS >:0
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 6:25 pm

Okay, I don't care if I'm double posting, I'm making the next part of the story.

"Home? You mean-?", Noah gasped. He could leave, he could stay here and never go back and forget this whole thing never happened and-. "If you're thinking about staying, forget it. You don't belong here. Your home is gone. Your family is gone. The gods removed them a few days ago. There is nothing left for you here.", the man said. Noah backed away. "No...no...you can't be serious. I don't believe you! These gods...what do I have left they haven't taken yet? They took my home, my family, my friends, my life! They gave me a twin, the only thing I have ever wished for in my life, and then they took it away too. There is nothing left for me, nothing! I don't care if I have no where to go, I don't care if I'll be alone. I'm leaving this entire affair, going someplace godforsaken, someplace they can't take anything more away from me!", Noah shouted, and began to run. He began to change, into a deer, into second form. The man made no attempt to follow him. "I know just how you feel...I know just how you feel...", the man sighed and began to walk in the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
Matti

Matti

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 7:14 pm

D: I need to continue... D:

Meanwhile, in an unknown location in the woods...

The sun shone with a radiance unparalleled. Birds were singing, and the trees seemed to be alive. Everything would have been normal, had three bodies not been laying on the ground, completely unconcious. "Heh, this was easier than I thought it would be," a young man said to his partner. The two were both dressed in simple casual attire, and were standing over the bodies of Jasmine, Matt, and Grendel. "Psh... I was the one who came up with this," the other said. "And I executed it..." "Whatever," the first replied. "Let's just get what we came for and let their minds finish themselves off." "Just what I was about to say..." the second muttered under his breath. The first began to search through Grendel's clothes, looking in all of his pockets. "Where the ___ is this thing?" he exclaimed. "Right where we were told it was going to be. Left thumb." "Oh, here it is" the first replied, holding up a ring. We've finally got the Tama" As he walked back to his partner, the young man tripped, dropping the ring into a crack. "Gosh ____ it" he yelped, sticking his arm into the crack. Sighing, the second turned his back and began to walk away. "Hurry up, will ya? I don't like waiting"

Notes:

1) ____ = swear word D: don't usually use them but felt the need to in this case

2) You've probably noticed, but this was heavily Naruto based... sorry... D: i AM taking a different approach with it though, so no worries :D
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk86

Nighthawk86

IGN : Bellocan | Kradia
Job : Sindit/Page | Cleric/X-Bowman
Level : 3X/38 | 3X/2X
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 4:15 pm

(Wow. I can't believe that this was revived. Nice work so far, but where's everyone else [Luke, Mitch, and the fourth]? Guess I'll just have to go with what's there. Also, sorry for being gone for so long. ;) )

"So, why did we go separate paths again?" asked Mitch. Luke sighed, "Because there are 2 different places the shadow could be at...Honestly, don't you ever listen? I mean, I swear you have ADD or something." "What did you say?" Mitch said while looking off somewhere. Luke shook his head, "Why do I even bother?" The fourth, whose name was Adrian, was behind the two was keeping to herself. She kept trying to piece together how this weird chain of events happened. All she did was take over for her bro on Maplestory, be pulled into the pc, be mind-controlled by some crazy person, and then be declared a hero for some prophecy. The trio were walking in what was called the Dead Mines. It was dark, but there just enough light for them to see where they were going. Except for beating the occasional monster, it was getting quite boring for the heros. Mitch broke the silence again by saying, "Y'know, I hope we find something big to fight here. I could then test out my powers." Luke looked at him with a wide-eyed look upon his face and said, "Don't you dare jinx us or so help me..." *RUMBLE RUMBLE* Without noticing, they had entered an open cavern and a large figure stood at the opposite end. Luke looked around the cavern saw what was at the other end. He then looked back at Mitch and yelled, "YOU DID!!! YOU FREAKIN' JINXED US!!!"...

(I'm not gonna touch what's going on with the others. It seems like you both have something planned.)
Back to top Go down
Matti

Matti

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 8:49 pm

Muhahahahahaha I always have something planned ;)
Back to top Go down
Loveable Kaze

Loveable Kaze

Name : David
IGN : Kazegenso (retired)
Job : Writer
Level : up! =D
Number of posts : 1208
Registration date : 2007-06-19
Mood : Speechless!

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 9:07 pm

Holy moly ravioli...o.O...this thing is still here....=O
Back to top Go down
http://www.profil3.com/ByMyself
Matti

Matti

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 9:08 pm

Like your gymnastics, it is beautiful and will last 4ever :D
Back to top Go down
hikaru95

hikaru95

IGN : bellocan
Job : Fighter/sin/beginner
Level : 4x/2x/1x
Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-10-12
Mood : bored fixing to play maple =)

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 1:00 pm

mind if i jump in???
Back to top Go down
Loveable Kaze

Loveable Kaze

Name : David
IGN : Kazegenso (retired)
Job : Writer
Level : up! =D
Number of posts : 1208
Registration date : 2007-06-19
Mood : Speechless!

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 3:05 pm

Um...thanks for the um...compliment....Matti...o_o
Back to top Go down
http://www.profil3.com/ByMyself
Nighthawk86

Nighthawk86

IGN : Bellocan | Kradia
Job : Sindit/Page | Cleric/X-Bowman
Level : 3X/38 | 3X/2X
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 6:48 pm

Sure, Hikaru. I know that I don't mind. Not sure on the others, but it's alright with me. I'm sure you have some fresh ideas for this. Anyways, I'm in a writing mood so I'm going to continue the story...

Raiys and Kirara were a ways behind Luke, Adrian, and Mitch, making sure that there wasn't any of the shadow's minions following them. There was a trail of random dead monster's here and there that they knew were killed by their comrades ahead of them. The cavern shook briefly. "I wonder what they ran into now?" Raiys asked aloud. "Dunno," said Kirara. "Maybe something big enough to shake this place?" Raiys stared at her with narrowed eyes and said, "Cute...I'm gonna run ahead. Stay behind and continue what we were doing." All Kirara did was stick out her tongue at him as he dashed away.

Luke threw alarge fireball at Zakuum, but it was smacked away by one of Zakuum's many arms. "Not good..." Lightning lit up the room as it struck Zakuum square in the chest. "Yeah! Direct hit!" yelled Mitch. "Mitch 1, Luke Zeeeeroooo!" "Don't count your chickens before they hatch! We're a long ways from winning!" Luke yelled back as he formed a gigantic fireball. "Try flinging this one away you over-sized pepple!!!" He launched it and when it hit Zakuum, it enveloped him entirely in fire. "Haha!!! Let's see you beat that!" Mitch looked annoyed and conjured up a ball of lightning and threw it right above Zakuum. Suddenly, multiple lightning bolts struck at Zakuum. "Um, guys, think I can get in on this?" Adrian said from behind them both. However, Zakuum was not looking too happy at this point...
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 7:31 pm

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but my laptop completely broke down, so I probably won't be posting for the next couple weeks or so. Right now I'm using a clunky old desktop that'll probably blow up or something if I try using it again, but you guys are doing a great job! If anyone else wants to join, then go ahead. Until next time, keep the Crossover Story alive for me, will you?
Back to top Go down
hikaru95

hikaru95

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 9:02 am

Will sat down at his computer and booted Maple Story. After signing in and choosing his Warrior as his char. Hikaru appeared on the screen and that is when it all began. The screen went blank and a will was pulled from his spot in front of the computer into Maple story.

Will said "What the heck happened."

Will heard voices and walked toward were they were coming from. He saw a large group of monsters "hmmm guess it is time to do some damage. He drew his scimitar and attacked. He was a lvl 35 warrior and he was losing to weak monster. he swiftly sent a out a message to everyone in this world "HELP ME...SOMETHING WEIRD HAPPENED AND NOW I'M TRAPPED SOMEONE HELP PLEASE"
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:53 pm

I come back to the Internet to find that the Crossover Story has died, yet again. Figures.
Back to top Go down
Matti

Matti

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 9:38 pm

Lol I've been too busy :0 Why must it keep dying?? D:
Back to top Go down
hikaru95

hikaru95

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:17 pm

because it's not nice to double post expecially when it depends on help from soeoe else...lets get this u and started again.
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 4:52 pm

Noah was, obviously, extremely angry. He ran until he had no more breath, and collapsed, swearing. "Crot! Crot, crot, crot, crot!", he shouted. To be frank, he didn't even know what the word meant. Probably wasn't even a real word. Slumping against a proud rowan, he began to weep uncontrollably. Stupid gods and their stupid fates. He had wanted a twin, and they had given him a tantalizing first taste before snatching it away. He had wanted to be strong, but now...now he just felt terrible. Suddenly, he realized the rowan was talking to him. What are you doing? Stand proud, get up, and fight! You are one of the proud Chosen, yet you weep and snivel like a newborn seedling who lost his acorns. Regain your honor, and find the two above all. Stand proud, get up, and fight!, it shouted. A weeping willow, just a feet away, whispered quietly, Ay, Chosen. Just look around and the answers you seek are yours. The whole world is speaking to you, if only your ears are open to listen. Noah looked up. One of the rowans branches bent down, and Noah held his clarinet in trembling hands. Now you have found will: now you have found voice. Get up, stand proud, and fight!, the rowan shouted. Noah took a deep breath, and ran.

He felt like a thief. He couldn't let anyone see him, the missing boy in wildman's clothes. They would ask him questions, stop him leaving, and who knows what else. A couple more vines stretched out across roof to roof, quickly retracting. He knew where the twin's house was, having actually contemplating bombing it. Yeah. He hated them that much. Finally he found it. Swinging down, he jumped through the open window and into their room. They were both there, and stared dumbly at Noah as he swung into their room. "Miss me?", he asked, flashing a wicked smile.
Back to top Go down
hikaru95

hikaru95

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:13 am

Hikaru decided that no one was coming so he used the one skill he had never panned on using tho he had points in it. He picked up his sword used enrage then power gaurd. he faced his foes and attacked with slash blast they fell like stones he looked to his left and saw that one of the monsters had droped three items a maple rohen and 10% two handed sword atk scroll and a hp pot. He used the hp pot then straped on the rohen and laid the scroll upon his scimitar and the scroll lit up like the fourth of july(did they have the fourth of july in maple???). When the light faded his sword had changed from a scimitar to a Black Zard. He had never heard of such a weapon but what ever he stapped the zard across his back crossing the Rohen. Then started heading in the direction of the nearest town or so he thought....
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:04 am

The crossover story died...again...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crossover Story
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6