The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)

Go down 
+6
ManlySuperTaco
DunAbhon
Elismerra
xoxfreyaxox
DarkPrince
Hitorihyuuga
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

Name : (specify a nickname)
Job : Archer
Level : 26
Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) Empty
PostSubject: Recovery Story   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:09 am

Yet another role-play story, this is my last ditch attempt to recover fanfiction in the Aeons Guild. Yes, yes, I know the deaths of the crossover and guild stories were largely on my part for not posting, but its not my fault when I get writer's block! ...okay, maybe it is, but if the recovery story is a success then literature within Aeons shall surive! At least, on my part it will.
Back to top Go down
DarkPrince

DarkPrince

IGN : DarkPrinceNL
Job : BowMaster @ hart & soul
Level : 121~!! Wheeeeeee :D
Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-06-28
Mood : Good/patient
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) 462285339424d460b8431abq4

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:27 am

Ok getting curious good luck scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.theaeonsguild.com/
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:29 am

Hmm...maybe I thought fanfiction has died in Aeons because I died in Aeons, and thus thought everyone else had, too. Figures.

Well, here goes:

Aeons. The name every child grew up with, the name attributed to the greatest warriors in all of Bellocan. Aeons. From noble crusaders who charged fearlessly forward in battle to the silent assasins of the night, they were heroes, one and all. Aeons. Every little adventurer grew up knowing the name, and every little adventurer dreamed to one day don the sapphire dragon, wings outstretched and breathing flames into the air, onto their hands, the symbol of Aeons. Though the original heroes were long dead, their legends lived on. But for every white end of the spectrum, there is a black...

High up in the canyons of Perion, a statue of a boy sat facing the sun on a cliff, so vividly carved it seemed almost real. But no real boy could sit as still as that. He sat cross-legged, with faded black hair and closed eyes. He wore simple garments, rough robes of green and brown put on after the statue's completion. He had a traditional oriental bamboo hat, brown in color and slightly lopsided. He was barefoot, and a fine amount of dust and earth lay over him. A gang of boys stalked up to it, attempting to have a bit of fun demoralizing the area. One of them, a can of graffiti in his hand, walked over to the statue, laughing and chatting raucously with his friends. He was about to press the trigger, when, suddenly, the statue came alive. Punching the boy in the stomach, the statue grabbed the boy's arms, pulling him over and pushing his legs out from beneath him, succesfully flipping him over the cliff. All of this was done in one fluid motion, and the boy's screams echoed off the canyon walls. It was a long way down. The other boys ran, not even bothering to scream, and the statue impassively sat back down, resuming its meditation. Turns out a boy could sit that still after all. From that day on, the cliff came to be known as "Howler's Peak".

Several years later, the boy was still there, meditating as always. As a human, he was Nathaniel. As a monster, he was the Silent. Though he gave the appearance of a teenager, he was, in reality, over five centuries old, tasked with the job to protect the only known pathway to the binding place of the demon Aeons had sealed away, such a long time ago. That demon's name was Laeigh...

Yeah, for those of you who don't know, Laeigh was the main antagonist of the Guild Story, and he's making a comeback. (To be frank, I'm not sure if Laeigh is a he, she, or it. Heck, I don't even know if I'm spelling his name right!) What? You thought he died in the guild story? He/she/it is a demon, you can't kill a demon. Ha! Haha! Muahahahaha!!!

...sorry
Back to top Go down
xoxfreyaxox

xoxfreyaxox

IGN : xoxfreyaxox
Job : Priest
Level : 123
Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2008-04-21
Mood : Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) Cute110

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:05 pm

hmmm... lets see.

Spoiler:

haha! there... random names? i dont think! lol... So dark prince your name is on there... write!! <3s I hope this is alright...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:23 pm

lolz...Nicely done you two! I love it!

Back to top Go down
Elismerra
Administrator
Elismerra

Name : Pauline
IGN : Silmerra
Job : High Priestess
Level : 169
Number of posts : 1334
Registration date : 2007-06-19
Mood : ~MoonLion~
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) 0161

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:40 pm

LOL! It's wonderful! Good work Kevin & Leah~!

By the way, can you throw in the King of Arda Landa for 'Pauline' please?! XD
Back to top Go down
DunAbhon

DunAbhon

IGN : DunAbhon / Scherben / Schluss (main)
Job : ArchMage (I/L) / Blaze Wizard / Lukless Bishop
Level : 123 / 48 / 2x
Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-03-16
Mood : Ein Schatten liegt ĂĽbers Land...

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:10 pm

Elismerra wrote:

By the way, can you throw in the King of Arda Land for 'Pauline' please?! XD

Can that be me?
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

Name : Alex, Maude
IGN : TeryakHizak, AaronHizaki, LordHizaki, AaronHizakii
Job : Bishop, Crusader, Sin, Dawn Warrior
Level : 12x, 7x, 4x, 4x
Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2007-08-01
Mood : Hot girls are evil...

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:12 pm

I guess I'll start writing again...guys. LETS TRY NOT TO WRITE ANYTHINHG CLICHE! (if possible)
Back to top Go down
xoxfreyaxox

xoxfreyaxox

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:03 pm

so.. paulline and marie read my post.... SO, im waiting for Kaze, darkprince(what is ur realname?) and mike's comment.... lol
Back to top Go down
Elismerra
Administrator
Elismerra

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:16 pm

DunAbhon wrote:
Elismerra wrote:

By the way, can you throw in the King of Arda Land for 'Pauline' please?! XD

Can that be me?

I don't think you are the King of Arda Land Tyler...O.O

PS. It's kind of interesting to see a somewhat different 'Pauline'...I wonder how the story goes...XD

Last edited by Elismerra on Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loveable Kaze

Loveable Kaze

Name : David
IGN : Kazegenso (retired)
Job : Writer
Level : up! =D
Number of posts : 1208
Mood : Speechless!

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:21 pm

Why am I the fifth wheel? >_> Why not Mike or Dark? Huh, HUH!!! T_T
Back to top Go down
http://www.profil3.com/ByMyself
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:23 pm

Loveable Kaze wrote:
Why am I the fifth wheel? >_> Why not Mike or Dark? Huh, HUH!!! T_T

It's the curse of being loveable Dave, DEAL WITH IT lol

Dave stop editing my stuff.

Last edited by ManlySuperTaco on Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xoxfreyaxox

xoxfreyaxox

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 7:13 pm

kaze, the question is... WHY dont you want to be freya's date! O_o
for some reason Kaze seems to be the silly one. <3s
I dont know how 'paulline' is going to be.. we'll see how other people will write you... :)

Who is King of Arda Land?
Back to top Go down
Elismerra
Administrator
Elismerra

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 7:33 pm

xoxfreyaxox wrote:
Who is King of Arda Landa?

Once upon a long, long time ago...Daniel-san called me the 'Queen of Arda Land'. Ever since then, I have been wondering...WHERE IN THE WORLD IS THE KING?!? Suspect LOL!

Last edited by Elismerra on Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 7:42 pm

I think Pauline wants the king to be George Clooney lol!
Back to top Go down
xoxfreyaxox

xoxfreyaxox

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 7:59 pm

pauline? Marie? Kaze? Alex? write some :) it would be fun to see more people write...
Back to top Go down
Bilbo
Administrator
Bilbo

Name : Daniel
IGN : Bersy
Job : Dark Knight
Level : 200
Number of posts : 1820
Registration date : 2008-03-20
Mood : pretending to be a Hobbit

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:54 pm

xoxfreyaxox wrote:
SO, im waiting for Kaze, darkprince(what is ur realname?) and mike's comment.... lol

DarkPrince (he prefers to be called DP) is on vacation for a few weeks.
Back to top Go down
Elismerra
Administrator
Elismerra

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:56 pm

I actually don't write stories well when I have to continue on from where others left off...O.O

But I supposed I can try to at least create an AWESOME king for myself. XD

Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) Pic-1 <-------------------My bodyguards...O.O LMAO~
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:06 pm

xoxfreyaxox wrote:
pauline? Marie? Kaze? Alex? write some :) it would be fun to see more people write...

I kind've have my idea. I'll post it tonight or tommorow.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:21 pm

Sorry, I don't do creative writing at all...
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:09 am

Bleh...I'm not actually sure what I just wrote (It might seem a bit cliche but whatver I guess...) but I hope you guys like it:

Swiiiish.

Thud.

A silent figure quickly took anything of value and snuck off. She quietly climbed up a building and then dashed off in the night. A pack of guards running to stop the murderer, but then soon stopped because they realized that they couldn't catch up to her. The murderer soon stopped at a small, abandoned, building; her temporary home. She jumped down to the door, checked there was no one around her, and walked in.

Murdering wasn't new to this certain teenager. She'd killed and robbed people from the time she became a bandit. She had become an expert killer and she was feared all across Kerning City. Karen was a beast.
Back to top Go down
Loveable Kaze

Loveable Kaze

Name : David
IGN : Kazegenso (retired)
Job : Writer
Level : up! =D
Number of posts : 1208
Mood : Speechless!

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:30 am

xoxfreyaxox wrote:
kaze, the question is... WHY dont you want to be freya's date! O_o
for some reason Kaze seems to be the silly one. <3s

Because Neal might get mad, I'm a little freaked out that you have a thing for me, and um....yeah...I can't say the rest without getting smacked. >_>
Back to top Go down
http://www.profil3.com/ByMyself
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 8:14 pm

Yes! It's alive! IT'S ALIVE!!!

...strangely, only three of many posts are actual parts of the story. Oh, well, as long as people are posting!

The Silent was waiting. High up on Howler's Peak, he was always waiting. Why did he do this? He didn't know. How did he come to do this? He didn't know. All Nathan knew was that he was doing it, and he would keep on doing it until he was told to stop. Suddenly, footsteps. Nathan tensed, ready to strike, and he lunged out with his fist when the person was close enough. However, whoever had come was expecting the strike, and grabbed his hand. The Silent said nothing, but the tears coursing down his face showed he was in extreme pain. Dances With Balrog let go, and chuckled. "The same old Nathan, huh?", he asked, sitting down with him to watch the setting sun. The Silent said nothing: he never did. "Grendel gave me a call. He overheard some of his students talking about coming here. Do me a favor: I prefer scared over dead, if possible.", the warrior chief said. Nathan nodded. If possible. Dances With Balrog gave hima friendly slap on the shoulders. "Good man, Nathan.", he said, and walked away. The Silent resumed his meditation. The Silent was waiting.

Nathan practiced, having nothing better to do before these alleged students showed up. Stomping his right foot into the ground, he kicked out at a huge boulder that had levitated out of the cliff. Kicking it clean away, Nathan went into the straddle stance, extending his arms forward, and then sharply pulling them back. The boulder came up to meet him once more, and Nathan kicked it bluntly, shattering it to pieces. Twisting his wrists in circular motion, he sent each piece back into the hole where the boulder came from, then binded them together again. Suddenly, he felt vibrations through the earth. Five...no, six footsteps coming towards him. Nathan resumed his meditational position. Turns out ol' Dances was right after all.
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:48 pm

Bleh. I'll try to type something longer and better but my arms are like dead from judo...
Back to top Go down
xoxfreyaxox

xoxfreyaxox

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:08 pm

Yes its alive... it makes it awesome man!! this is long... so yeah

Spoiler:

yeah... ill post when someone does...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next