The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)

Go down 
+6
ManlySuperTaco
DunAbhon
Elismerra
xoxfreyaxox
DarkPrince
Hitorihyuuga
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

Name : (specify a nickname)
Job : Archer
Level : 26
Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:44 pm

Sorry, guys, but I probably won't be able to post for at least a month. The ice maker for my fridge blew, and when I woke up, the first floor of the house was submerged in three inches of water. We got someone to fix it, but its going to take a long time to fully repair the house. We might have to move out temporarily, and there probably won't be Internet where I'm going. Again, my apologies.

I know how to make it up to you guys! I will have no idea what's going on in the Recovery Story, but I'll be cooking up something a tad more private of my own. How's that to make up a month's absence?
Back to top Go down
xoxfreyaxox

xoxfreyaxox

IGN : xoxfreyaxox
Job : Priest
Level : 123
Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2008-04-21
Mood : Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 3 Cute110

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:33 pm

oh my goodness!!! nooo my writer buddy!!!!!!!!!!! gahh!! i hope your house is going to be aright :)
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:25 pm

Wow...turns out I didn't have to move out after all. Stupid, pranking plumber people. However, I'm pretty much under house arrest during the first half of the day, and if I walk anywhere outside my room there is so much dust in the air that I have to wear a mask. Basically all the downstairs furniture has been moved to the garage or my room, so I can get from my bed to the desk and that's about it. About twenty giant fans are going off every hour of the day and night, and will be for the next week or two. Figures.

Well, I promised you another story so by gosh I'm going to get you one...but not right now. One day is not that long a time to make a full-blown chapter of a novel (or something close to one).
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

Name : Alex, Maude
IGN : TeryakHizak, AaronHizaki, LordHizaki, AaronHizakii
Job : Bishop, Crusader, Sin, Dawn Warrior
Level : 12x, 7x, 4x, 4x
Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2007-08-01
Mood : Hot girls are evil...

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:17 pm

Well I can't type the story since my dad says I spend too much time on the comp so I don't htink I'll have time to type...I'll try but I don't think so...someone can take over my char for now
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:27 am

You know, even though I said I was going to make a private story, I'm still going to post on the Recovery Story...
Back to top Go down
xoxfreyaxox

xoxfreyaxox

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:56 pm

you better... now post something after your cliff hanger so i can post! gahhh!! <3s..
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 8:01 pm

Wait...you want me to post? I was waiting for you. Thought that if I posted again it would be story double posting or something. Ah, who cares. Let's post!

Nathan was abruptly disturbed in his reminiscing when there was a crash in the forest. Immediately, he readied himself for battle. It was the demon, the demon he had been assigned to watch. No one could forget its putrid odor. Laeigh crashed through Ellinia's outer barrier, laughing maniacally. He was bigger than before, almost as tall as the great Ellinian trees. The reason for this was explained as the demon absorbed fleeing Green Mushrooms and Slimes into his sludge-like body mass. Ellinians fled, magicians of varying degrees gathering to defend their city. Laeigh took a deep breath, and roared. Nathan froze. He had seen this technique before. Quickly, he encompassed his entire body in rock, so he could not hear or move at all. He waited several seconds, then released his shell. When he emerged, all the magicians around him had frozen, trapped in suspended animation. A semi-transparent, red bubble covered the region where time had stopped, and Laeigh chuckled at his one foe. "So, out of all these great mages, you are the only one who knows how to avoid this? Please, I expected better, but I suppose humans have forgotten." Laeigh chuckled, leaning down to Nathan. "So, you are the only one I must face before continuing to the eradication of Aeons. You are the only one who I missed you are not human. A relic of a forgotten past, eh, little burrow spirit?" Nathan stared at the demon, then waved his hand. Behind him, three words imprinted themselves into the ground. Have you forgotten? Laeigh laughed, a deep, booming sound. "Have I forgotten? How could I forget? How could I forget? But that was a long time ago." Three words appeared at Nathan's bidding. Then what happened? "Humanity happened, little spirit. I'd thought you'd sympathize with me. My kind was wiped out...and so was yours." Nathan's eyes hardened. Just two words appeared this time. Not yet. And then the battle began.

Who will win this battle? What is Laeigh's mysterious past? And what is the relationship between Nathan and Laeigh? Find out on the next post of "Recovery Story"!

Wow...that sounded like an old Pokemon ending.
Back to top Go down
DunAbhon

DunAbhon

IGN : DunAbhon / Scherben / Schluss (main)
Job : ArchMage (I/L) / Blaze Wizard / Lukless Bishop
Level : 123 / 48 / 2x
Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-03-16
Mood : Ein Schatten liegt übers Land...

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:00 pm

Hitorihyuuga wrote:
Who will win this battle? What is Laeigh's mysterious past? And what is the relationship between Nathan and Laeigh? Find out on the next post of "Recovery Story"!

Wow...that sounded like an old Pokemon ending.
XD Very much so.
Back to top Go down
xoxfreyaxox

xoxfreyaxox

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:08 pm

wow... tyler reads this one too!? sweet!
Back to top Go down
DunAbhon

DunAbhon

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 8:45 pm

Of course I read it. I've been following it since the creation. I would add to it, but I'm a terrible writer, and I'm horribly uncreative. I would only make it worse XD. I'm an avid reader, though =D
Back to top Go down
Matti

Matti

Name : Matti / Mattie
IGN : xTRLNLTYx
Level : 71
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2007-07-03
Mood : Happy

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 9:53 pm

DunAbhon wrote:
Of course I read it. I've been following it since the creation. I would add to it, but I'm a terrible writer, and I'm horribly uncreative. I would only make it worse XD. I'm an avid reader, though =D

That's when you make a random post that has a lot to do with the very fabric of the story and that will make the story go a whole different way. lol!
Back to top Go down
xoxfreyaxox

xoxfreyaxox

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:07 am

OMG! I ALMOST FINISHED MY POST AND FOR SOME REASON FIREFOX RESTARTED!!!!! gahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!1

here it is............

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bilbo
Administrator
Bilbo

Name : Daniel
IGN : Bersy
Job : Dark Knight
Level : 200
Number of posts : 1820
Registration date : 2008-03-20
Mood : pretending to be a Hobbit

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:54 am

xoxfreyaxox wrote:
OMG! I ALMOST FINISHED MY POST AND FOR SOME REASON FIREFOX RESTARTED!!!!! gahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!1
This has happended to you several times now, so i suggest you type your long posts in a word processor first and then copy it here when you're done. MS word, for example, creates recovery files in case the program fails to funtion properly for any reason.
Back to top Go down
xoxfreyaxox

xoxfreyaxox

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 8:29 am

Bilbo wrote:

i suggest you type your long posts in a word processor first and then copy it here when you're done. MS word, for example, creates recovery files in case the program fails to funtion properly for any reason.

Neal told me to do that too.. but i never listened...lol!
Alright then... thanks dan!
Back to top Go down
Elismerra
Administrator
Elismerra

Name : Pauline
IGN : Silmerra
Job : High Priestess
Level : 169
Number of posts : 1334
Registration date : 2007-06-19
Mood : ~MoonLion~
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 3 0161

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:47 pm

Well, seeing as how the rest of the characters are fading fast into oblivion...I have decided to write a little piece...

Spoiler:

Last edited by Elismerra on Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xoxfreyaxox

xoxfreyaxox

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:09 pm

omg paulline!!! soooo good... no one can Follow that now! hehe.... so who is paulline and karen's other sister?
Back to top Go down
DunAbhon

DunAbhon

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 6:59 pm

You have to wait for the next installment of the story for that, Leah.

And Pauline, that was ridiculously good. I actually felt a little tingly when I read that XD
Back to top Go down
Elismerra
Administrator
Elismerra

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 9:50 pm

Thank you Leah and Tyler~

I am truly not a good story teller...and...I certainly not aware of any 'next installment'...was hoping someone else would continue on with the story, and the cliche 'prophecy' thingy...LOL...o.O

@ Leah~ The youngest sister would have something to do with Spike..O.O LOL.
Back to top Go down
xoxfreyaxox

xoxfreyaxox

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 10:15 pm

Elismerra wrote:

The youngest sister would have something to do with Spike..O.O LOL.

lol! thats interesting!
Back to top Go down
Elismerra
Administrator
Elismerra

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:01 am

With this, I have finished the introduction of the Merra sisters...

Spoiler:

PS. I really think we should change the tiltle of this thread, so other members will have an idea of what we are writing about...
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:27 pm

Sorry for my little absence, I had...business to attend to. Don't ask what.

Hitori cocked his head. "I remember this. The time brothers told me, uh...a momentary suspension of the vicinty's animation." he said. Ba Gua turned to him. "What?" he asked, in total confusion. He sighed, reminded just how dumb human's could be. "It's sort of like a time stop, but time isn't really stopped. Rather, anyone inside the range of the attack will feel like time stop, and essentially freeze up. But if, say, a leaf was falling to the ground at the moment, it would continue falling because time didn't really stop. See what I mean?" Hitori explained. Only after his lecture did he realize Ba Gua was running after the rest, a blow dart pipe in his mouth. Hitori sighed. "Humans just don't have the cranial capacity to understand the gentle workings of space-time."

Laeigh fired another energy bolt at Nathan, which was quickly blocked. "Tell me, little spirit, why do you fight for humans?" No answer. "Why do you fight for those who killed your own kind?" Still no answer. Laeigh leaped forward and shoved his tusked face in front of Nathan's, growling, "Tell me, Nathan, why do betray your people?" Nathan froze. Then, something historic happened. He spoke for the first time in millennia. "Damage can only be undone by those who caused it. Humans must undo the damage they have done to the planet. And thus I must ensure humans survive long enough to do so. The moment the planet is healed...I fully intend on wiping them out." he said, his voice hoarse and gravelly. Laeigh smiled. "Good...just wanted to know. I'll be off now." he said, and grabbed several frozen mages, "Think I'll take a little snack with me." The dome evaporated, and the mages unleashed their spells. But they hit only thin air. Laeigh was gone. Nathan stood, staring silently. Laeigh's questioning had reminded him off his purpose, the purpose he had made for himself so many years ago...

The boy woke in a dank cell. A guard was splashing water on his face. "Come on, the Warden wants to talk to you." he said gruffly, face hidden by a full head helmet. Nathan followed groggily, not quite woken up. He was shoved roughly into a chair and chained to it. A leering man looked him up and down for a few seconds, then barked, "Stand straight and look me in the eyes!" Nathan did so, if a little haphazardly. The Warden leaned forward, whispering, "Now, you're going to be a good little boy and tell me what I want to know." Nathan did not know what the Warden meant. He knew only a little proper English. The words came out, haltering and choppy. "Where...badger...friend?" he asked. The Warden chuckled. "Rotting, I guess, outside for all the people to see." It took a while for this to sink in, as Nathan tried to understand. Rot...logs rotted. So did dead bodies. Only dead bodies rotted...and suddenly it hit him. Blind fury overcame him, and he lashed out, successfully causing the Warden's nose to bleed. "Take him to the guillotines, and show the people what we do to traitors and liers!" the Warden shouted, and several guards dragged Nathan away, who was thrashing at anyone who came close to him.

Nathan did not stop struggling until the very end, but just before the blade was about to come down, every thing stopped. Nathan stared in confusion at a girl, who looked no old than seven, step out of the frozen masses. "You...are human, but you are not human, " the girl said, touching Nathan's forehead, "You have been raised as a spirit, and now you will die. But...there is a way. I can make you a true spirit, if you wish. In return, you must do my commands. Do you accept our contract?" The boy said nothing, but his intent was clear. The girl smiled. "I thought you might."
Back to top Go down
DunAbhon

DunAbhon

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:47 pm

Wow. This is getting really good. And intense o.o
Back to top Go down
xoxfreyaxox

xoxfreyaxox

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:10 pm

You are right Pauline we should figure out what the title is…
Sorry if it took me awhile to post. Here it is! <3s

Spoiler:

i have no idea what else to write..... ill post another one...
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:08 am

...I got nothing. Freak. I got writer's block.
Back to top Go down
xoxfreyaxox

xoxfreyaxox

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:24 am

Hitorihyuuga wrote:
...I got nothing. Freak. I got writer's block.

OMG NO! paulline and i are waiting for you! gahh!!! i have writers block too... but yeah... try it again <3s just meditate it will come to you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next