The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
Crossover Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
Crossover Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
Crossover Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
Crossover Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
Crossover Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
Crossover Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
Crossover Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
Crossover Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
Crossover Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
Crossover Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
Crossover Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
Crossover Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
Crossover Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
Crossover Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
Crossover Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

Crossover Story

Go down 
+8
khang
Elismerra
Matti
Dalris
kevi12
ManlySuperTaco
Nighthawk86
Hitorihyuuga
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nighthawk86

Nighthawk86

Name : (specify a nickname)
IGN : Bellocan | Kradia
Job : Sindit/Page | Cleric/X-Bowman
Level : 3X/38 | 3X/2X
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-06-24

Crossover Story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 11:23 pm

"Honestly, what happened? I mean, you were about to be crushed by that slime, when out of the blue, it gets thrown backwards and you're engulfed in some fireball. Then, you emerge with some armor and weapons that I've never even HEARD of!" Jack exclaimed. Luke, sitting in his new armor, said, "Look, I don't completely understand it myself, but apparently I've been chosen for some prophecy to save the world. I just wish I knew where to start looking for the other 6 chosen ones..." "Well, we could talk to Grendel," said Jack. "He has a vast amount of knowledge on stuff like this." Luke got up and Kirara jumped onto his shoulders. He looked at her and said, "We should head over to his place then. At least we might find some answers there." "It's this way. We're not that far from town. His house is the one at the top of trees," said Jack. They take off towards town, hoping to get some answers. After a couple of hours, they reach Ellinia. They climb the pathways and get to the top in no time. When they got to Grendel's doorway, Jack said, "You're on your own from here. I'm sorry, but I never signed up for saving the world. Even if it isn't true, I don't want to be around you two crazies anymore." He walked off and vanished in a bright blue light. Obviously, he teleported away. Luke turned towards the door and opened. He went inside and immediately bumped into a kid holding a case of some sort..."Oh, good. The Hero of Fire has arrived at last." Luke looked up to see an old man hovering above the ground. Luke thought, "This must be Grendel."

To Be Continued...
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

Job : Archer
Level : 26
Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 10:55 am

Kevin gave a yelp of suprise as a man stepped into the library, wearing orange-white armor that caught the light so that his whole body seemed to be on fire. Grendel nodded. "So, young one, do you believe me now? The first person of the prophecy has come, a living embodiment of what you will become." Grendel said, looking the man up and down. To tell the truth, this man looked much more the hero of some distant prophecy than the small, skinny boy hugging his last tie to home. Kevin backed away from the man, whose look of suprise equaled that of his. "No...way. If there is one thing I know in this freaky place is that I am never going to ever be some hero of some place. Absolutely not." Kevin said, shakily withdrawing to the very corner of the library. Grendel sighed in exasperation. "Do you not understand? You are no longer on Earth anymore. What seems to be the concrete rules of reality have been changed. You can be more than what you could have been there, young one." Grendel said. Kevin seemed to be severely shaken for a moment, and then said, "If I help you...will you promise to help me on my way back home?. Grendel did not waver for a second. "Promise." he said, holding out a hand. Hesitantly at first, Kevin shook it.
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk86

Nighthawk86

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 8:39 pm

After listening to Grendel talk to the kid, Luke said, "So, you must be Grendel. I was told that I should talk to you. You see, I've been told by some voice that I'm the hero of some prophecy and..." "Don't worry about it, Hero of Flame," interrupted Grendel. "I already know what you've been through. To some degree anyway. The voice you heard was... in a sense, my lesser half. I won't go into details on that. Also, you have come at a good time. One of the other heros has arrived here as well." He points at Kevin. Luke turns his head to look at Kevin, kneels down, and says, "So, I suppose you're from Earth as well, right?" Kevin nervously shakes as he nods. "Don't worry. So am I. And so is my cat here." Kirara pops out from behind Luke, goes up to Kevin, and says, "Hi. I hope your smarter than this dumba**." "Kirara! I've told you how many times now!...Anyways, speaking of you...Hey, Grendel. Do you have anything called 'Feline Growing Potion'?" "Indeed, I do," he replies. "Here, just give her a couple drops and that should do it." Luke does just that and looks in amusement as his cat grows in size. Not only that, but her fur started to change colors. When she was finished with her transformation, she resembled the demon cat that she was named after. Except that she was white and orange, just like her owner. "So, how do you feel?" asked Luke. "Like I can kick some ******* a**!" "Ok. That does it. We're so working on your language problem." She gave him a big glare, all the while Kevin was starting to wonder what the heck was going on.
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 8:48 pm

Kevin and Luke strolled in the crisp Ellinian air in stony silence. Grendel's instructions had been simple: find the other five and report back to me once you have all been gathered together. "So...what's your name?" Luke asked, making a brave stab at conversation. "Kevin." Kevin said. Silence resumed so thick again it seemed almost suffocating. Even Kirara was padding along with her mouth shut. When, after about what seemed an eternity of nothing but mute walking, night began to fall and Luke said, "Think we should set camp?". Kevin merely nodded. They had no tent, just sleeping bags in their packs along with some rations for about two weeks. They set up their supper with awkward stiffness, and when Luke had gathered some dry kindling and flicked a spark into the wood, Kevin jumped back in fear. "Relax." Luke said soothingly, but Kevin merely backed away further, the fire reflected in his eyes along with something remarkably close to panic, maybe even...hate? Giving up on trying to calm Kevin down, Luke tossed some beef jerky to Kevin and bit down on his, while Kevin dragged his sleeping bag a good couple meters away from the crackling flames. The rest of the night was as awkward as the day, and when Kevin woke next morning, he felt no less uneasy towards the strange talking cat and the man in gleaming armor.
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 8:48 pm

Is it just me, or are Bladeedge and I the only people posting on the Crossover Story?
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk86

Nighthawk86

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 9:23 pm

It seems that we are, indeed, the only ones posting here. We'll just have to make due until other people jump in... Which I hope is soon.

Honestly, if anyone reading this wants to jump in, then feel free to do so. We are in need of 5 more heros. Even if you just want to be in the story and are afraid of writing yourself in, then just let us know. Thank you for those brave enough to join us.
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk86

Nighthawk86

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 10:13 pm

Little did any of them know as they woke up, was that they were surrounded by Boogies and Boogie Jrs. Luke jumped up with a start as he stumbled out of the sleeping bag, eventually ripping it in two. "Oh, **** me!" he yelled. Kirara was growling at them, waiting for the two humans to get ready. Kevin merely whimpered and grasped tightly onto his clarinet case. Luke drew his sword and picked up his shield. "Well, this is just peachy. Let's go you two!" cried Luke. Luke and Kirara attacked several different Boogies, but went right through them all. *Zap! Zap! Zap!* All three of them fell to the ground with their hands binded behind their backs and their ankles binded as well. Luke exclaimed, "Shoot, we went right through them!" Kevin was laying on the ground trembling, just staring at his last tie to the Earth. "Kevin!" shouted Luke. "You must remain calm. I've had my time to shine already. And I mean that quite literally. It's your turn now to unleash your power from within yourself. I'm not entirely sure how I did it, but all I know is that I was about to be crushed and I didn't want my life to end there. But most of all, I had to believe in myself and that I could pull through that situation no matter what the odds were." Kevin looked at Luke. "Trust me on this! You can do it!" "W-Well, I-I'll give it a t-try." The Boogies then started moving in on them...
Back to top Go down
Matti

Matti

Name : Matti / Mattie
IGN : xTRLNLTYx
Job : Priest
Level : 71
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2007-07-03
Mood : Happy

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 10:33 pm

Hey, I would like to be in the story :) but i think that i am incapable of writing full paragraphs of storyline lol!

--------------------------------
I wish I had a sig... Sad

--------------------------------
But I'm too lazy to make one :D
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk86

Nighthawk86

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 10:39 pm

Alright! We now have hero number 3! Everyone give this man a round of applause! Now, can I get a volunteer herione from our audience please! . . .

To Matt: Just be patient on your entry into the story. Depending on how the story goes, your character will be put in sooner or later.

*This goes for anyone who would like to be written into the story here.
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 4:16 pm

Kevin breathed in and out, trying to calm down. This fantasy world had been fine up to now, but with these strange ghost-like creatures floating every which way, he was starting to wish he was back home. Scanning the Boogies, he tried to think of something that they would be weak against. And as he thought and thought as Luke tried furiously to ebb the fow of Boogies, Kevin found himself calming down. This was what made him such an excellent player at strategy games: he viewed the problem no longer as a life and death situation, but simply another game. Boogies were ghosts: what weakness did the dead have? The only weapons they had in their possesion were the flaming sword skillfully sweeping this way and that by Luke, his clarinet which Kevin doubted would have much effect, and, of course, Kirara's natural weapons. And also the powers Luke insisted were buried somewhere inside him...but he couldn't gamble with that, not now. But as the seemingly never-ending wave of monsters bore down upon them, he seemed to have no choice. Taking out his reed, he sucked just as he had done before and placed it onto his mouthpiece while simaltaeniously grabbing a piece of kindling and swinging it as hard as he could at one of the Boogies. The wood passed harmlessly through, and Kevin threw it aside before beginning to blow. The single, high unbroken sound resonated around the trees, and though it seemed to have no effect, it diverted the attention of the creatures from Luke, who was tiring quickly. Fastening the rest of the instrument onto the mouthpiece, Kevin ran through his mind for some religious hymn, some kind of holy music that could drive these demons off. But their was nothing. Nothing at all. And then, slowly, the trees rustled and answered Kevin's wavering, unsteady tune. The Boogies halted, turning to the forest, which was slowly uprooting itself. The nearest tree, a great knarled oak, slowly lifted it's roots and planted them into the ground again, a little bit closer to Kevin. A giants footstep. Then, just as slowly, the oak's branches rustled, moved by an unseen wind. And though Luke could not understand the words, Kevin could. You have...awakened me, young sapling, with your music..., were the living plant's words. Kevin's clarinet slowly parted from his lips, and he whispered in the same, rustling voice. Then will you, in turn, help me?, Kevin asked, while the Boogies looked bewilderedly around. Of course, were the oak's simple words, and with sudden speed not apparent to the tree's normally sluggish behavior. The rest of the forest followed the great oak's lead, whipping their branches and lifting their roots. Luke stared, awed, as the tree's decimated the force of ghosts. Is the debt repayed?, the tree asked as the smoldering ruins of the quick battle lay around them. Kevin smiled. Yes, it is...
Back to top Go down
Matti

Matti

Name : Matti / Mattie
IGN : xTRLNLTYx
Job : Priest
Level : 71
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2007-07-03
Mood : Happy

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 5:06 pm

Awesome, thanks :D

*cough* i like where you are going with the water Cool *cough*

-----------------------------
I wish I had a sig... Sad

-----------------------------
But I'm too lazy to make one :D

Last edited by on Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk86

Nighthawk86

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 6:32 pm

Luke looked around, not really understanding what had just happened. He looked at Kevin and asked, "How'd you do that?" Kevin shrugged, "I'm not entirely sure, but after I blew on my clarinet, the trees talked to me. I just asked for their help and, well..." "Hmm...Grendel never told me what the propecy said," Luke pointed out. "Could you tell me what it said?" Kevin repeated it back to Luke. Luke then said, "Well, that makes sense. I can freely use fire AND I have a gleaming sword. The trees seemed to listen to you. So, maybe that makes you the Hero of Seed." Luke shrugs as he says this. "Now, the next person that will release their powers will be able to use either water, stone, lightning, or...well, a mystery one. We'll found out eventually what that one is, but for now, let's pack up and get going. I know I'm awake after that." He chuckles as he says it. Kirara rolls her eyes as they start packing up their stuff...

"............aaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" *SPLASH!!!* Matt looked around and saw that he was in the middle of a sea or an ocean or some large body of water. "How did I get here?" He thought. "I was about to play Maplestory and all of a sudden a hand pops out of the screen and pulls me into the screen. And yet, I'm in the middle of a fricking ocean!" He bobbed around for a while looking for anything that remotely looks like land. Little did he know that his searching would be in vain...

To Be Continued...

Last edited by on Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 7:50 pm

Bladeedge you idiot...

I THOUGHT I MADE IT CLEAR WITH THE TREES AND THE ROOTS AND THE BRANCHES AND ALL THE PLANT LIFE I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE FIFTH, HERO OF THE SEED!!!!!!

*Fumes*

P.S. It's not supposed to go in order. At least, I didn't think it would.
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk86

Nighthawk86

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 7:55 pm

o......sry. I thought we were going in order. Not to mention that you used a WOODWIND instrument which uses air... It's not too late. I can still edit it. SO, don't worry I'll fix it, and there's no need to blow a fuse. I'll get to work on it ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 8:11 pm

Exactly: Woodwind instrument. It's okay though.
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

Name : Alex, Maude
IGN : TeryakHizak, AaronHizaki, LordHizaki, AaronHizakii
Job : Bishop, Crusader, Sin, Dawn Warrior
Level : 12x, 7x, 4x, 4x
Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2007-08-01
Mood : Hot girls are evil...

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 4:04 pm

these are staring to scare me...........
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 3:56 pm

What are "these"? Wait, I already know. You hate the Crossover Story and all I did to pollute the Aeons website, am I right?
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 3:59 pm

No its the way your characters are acting....CREEPY!
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:06 pm

Well, what do you expect?
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:08 pm

Nothing so read my post in news and announcements
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk86

Nighthawk86

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 4:03 pm

"So, which way to go?..." Luke wondered, looking at the sign at the fork in the road. After a couple more days on the road, they had passed through Henesys and arrived at a point where the road split. One sign pointed SW and said "Lith Harbor", and the other pointed NW and said "Kerning City". Luke asked Kevin, "Any idea on which way we should go?" Kevin shook his head no in response. "Lovely...."

...After two days of just treading water and trying to stay afloat, Matt had apparently drifted with the current a long ways. Exhausted and nearly out of hope of being saved. He looked up and there was land, but it was far away still. He immediately started swimming towards it...
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 9:41 pm

After several minutes of bemused wandering, Kevin clicked his fingers in triumph. "What?" Luke asked, Kirara slinking around his ankles. "Why don't I just ask the trees for help?" Kevin asked, pulling out his clarinet. Kirara gave what sounded like a sarcastic laugh. "That's a brilliant idea, Kevin, with just one tiny glitch: there are no trees." she said. The cat's words were true: they had entered the industrial factorys of Kerning, and the black smog that hung over the place revealed nothing but fields of iron-gray buildings. Kevin sighed. "If only I had a trumpet right now: I could have buzzed away to the insects." he sighed, packing his clarinet up. Just then, a girl of about thirteen or fourteen came along and shouted, "Oy! You twos looking for directions?". "Um..yes." Luke answered, rather bemused by the girls strange accent, which was something mid-Australian and with a touch of the wild west. "Well, where are you going?" the girl asked, strolling up to them. "Aqua Road, Miss...?" Luke said, while Kevin cocked his head in curiousity at the shining throwing stars the girl was now skillfully tossing between her hands. The girl gave a ripsnorter of a laugh. "Aqua Road? Boys, you're a far way from where you should be!" the girl chuckled. After several seconds of bemused waiting, the girls merth finally subsided. "Listen, heres what you gotta do. Take a trip to Ellinia, and catch the next ship to Ossyria. Then go down the Orbis Tower, and keep on going till you reach the sublevels. Be sure to get some Air Bubbles before you go taking a dip, cus those waters have a fine amount a toxic in 'em, kay?" the girl ordered. "Thanks." Kevin said, before the girl shrugged him off. "Eh, it's the least I can do for a couple a loser wannabe's like you." she shrugged, before strolling off into a plume of chemical exhaust. Exchanging looks of "that was rather odd", Luke and Kevin continued to the heart of Kerning City to find a taxi to bring them back around to Ellinia.
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk86

Nighthawk86

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 10:45 pm

Matt tumbled onto the beach as a wave tossed him ashore. "Ow, ow, ow, ow!" He limped further inland and sat down rolled up his pants leg to examine his ankle. It was swollen, but not too badly. "Great. What else can go wrong?" He then heard some noises off in the distance that were slowly getting louder. He got up and looked over a beach dune. "Oh, crap. I guess I shouldn't have said that."...

"Come on, Captain. Can't this thing go any faster?" asked Luke. All the captain said was, "Nope." Luke turned back towards the door with an extremely annoyed expression on his face. He walked outside to join his companions, but only found Kevin looking out over the side of the railing. "This is certainly an interesting place," said Luke, attempting at making conversation with Kevin. "It's just amazing what's happened to us. We've been pulled from our very lives to save some place we've only thought of as a game." "Yeah." "By the way, do you know where that troublesome cat of mine is?" Before Kevin could answer, Kirara yelled, "Up here, dumba**!" Luke looked up, saw her in the crow's nest, and said, "You little ****head! You wait 'til I get my hands on you!" He started running towards the nest, but before he got there, the whole ship jerked. Everyone fell to the floor. "What the..." "LUKE!!!" He looked back at Kevin and a Balrog slowly rose from the side of the ship. "Oh, ****..."

To Be Continued...
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 2:20 pm

As the winged demons bore down upon them, Kevin uttered the most violent chinese swear he could think of before swinging open the cabin door and slamming it behind him, Luke close behind. the door held, though barely. Why is it that whenever I'm in mortal danger, I have to be in a place with no plants?, Kevin thought, while looking around for some botanical life, even though he knew it wasn't there. Luke, meanwhile, was opening the door, thrusting his sword out to hopefully impale any Balrogs, before withdrawing his sword and slamming the door shut. Finally, after many fruitless tries of getting rid of the Balrogs, Luke slumped onto the wooden walls of the cabin, panting. Roars of rage came from the Balrogs as they hurled themselves at the cabin doors, summoning black lightning every few minutes. After what seemed like an eternity, the Balrogs left, and Kevin poked his head out of the door nervously. The ship landed with a thud, and Kevin and Luke joined the crowd, frantic to get off. Kevin groaned again as they stepped into Orbis, since there wasn't even a potted plant cushioned on the fluffy clouds.
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk86

Nighthawk86

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 2:19 pm

"Kirara, stop moving around back there! You're gonna throw me off balance!" cried Luke. Kevin and Kirara were on Luke's back as he glided down towards the bottom of Orbis Tower. Luke had the thought, "Good thing I got these when I got my powers. Otherwise, we'd have to fight our way through Orbis Tower, but this way we can just fly outside of it." Kirara pounced on top of Luke's head, throwing him off balance for just a second. "So, how much longer do we have to wait 'til we hit bottom?" she asked. He replied, "Take a look for yourself." They had just passed through a cloud and they saw the bottom. However...

Matt ran as fast as he could with the monsters not far behind him. All that time was yelling, "Not good! Not good! Not good!" He was also thinking, "Why the hell are these things chasing me?!? I didn't do anything to them."...

To Be Continued...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crossover Story
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next