The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
Crossover Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
Crossover Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
Crossover Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
Crossover Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
Crossover Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
Crossover Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
Crossover Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
Crossover Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
Crossover Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
Crossover Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
Crossover Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
Crossover Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
Crossover Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
Crossover Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
Crossover Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

Crossover Story

Go down 
+8
khang
Elismerra
Matti
Dalris
kevi12
ManlySuperTaco
Nighthawk86
Hitorihyuuga
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Matti

Matti

Name : Matti / Mattie
IGN : xTRLNLTYx
Job : Priest
Level : 71
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2007-07-03
Mood : Happy

Crossover Story - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 10:10 am

LOL the move that Kabuto used on Naruto!! (goes off to watch that episode... but forgets what number it is) oh well... :D Keep up the great work!!
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk86

Nighthawk86

Name : (specify a nickname)
IGN : Bellocan | Kradia
Job : Sindit/Page | Cleric/X-Bowman
Level : 3X/38 | 3X/2X
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 8:35 pm

I looked it up and it was episode 140. Now you can go watch that episode Matt lol. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk86

Nighthawk86

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 3:47 pm

Luke was gasping for air as his heart kept aching from the other heart being squeezed. Still on one knee, he looked up and drew the Akai Doragon. Luke slashed at the bluish thread, trying to cut it. It didn't work. "Did you think it would be that easy?" asked the Seventh. Luke replied, still gasping for air, "Not really. Just had to rule it out is all." The seventh chuckled. Luke looked down and thought to himself, "Ok...in that episode...Sakura cut it with a talismanon a kunai...if I recall...but I'm sure that won't work here...Damn!...This hurts like hell!...I'm sorry guys...but I don't think I'm gonna make it through this one...Some hero I am...dieing at our first major battle...huh...First the Fire, spark to the light. The strong one with they gleaming sword, with noble intent at first...strong I may be...but this isn't being measured on strength here...wait...spark to the light...omg..." He looked back up with renewed hope. Ignoring the pain, he slowly got back up. The Seventh, sneering at him, said, "Now what could you possibly do to save yourself? Honestly, why haven't you just given up yet?" "Because," Luke said with a small smile, "It's time for YOU to see the light." He held his sword horizontally and placed 2 fingers with his other hand onto the blade near the guard. "Akai Doragon: Holy Mode!!!" The blade immediately shone brightly and changed colors from a transparent red to a tranparent white. Luke's armor changed with the blade as well; The red on his armor had now become white.

Matt and Raiys looked at the Fourth who was now unconcious on his back. As they stood there staring, a tiny little spyder looking thing crawled out from underneath him. Raiys, with his eagle vision, spotted it immediately. He then said to Matt, "Matt, there's a spyder coming out from underneath him. You might want to get rid of it." Matt just barely spotted it. *Squish* "Ah, man. Now I has stuff on my shoes," said Matt. "Wait! Raiys. Look at him." The Fourth was changing back to human, but..."I think you mean her," responded Raiys.

"Are you thinking" "what I'm thinking?" said the Fifths. They knew they had to somehow get that spyder off of him, but how was the question. The cheetah then struck as the Fifths were momentarily in thought. Zipping back and forth, he continuously tackled through them. Shocking them both with each hit. "This" "is" "not" "going" "well" They said inbetween hits. Suddenly, a wall of ice formed in front of them and the Sixth crashed head first into it. "Thought you guys could use some help," said Matt. The fifths looked at each other and said, "What about that rock guy?" "I think you mean the Fourth," he said. "What?!?" "I'll explain later, but first we need to deal with chester here." The Sixth got up and shook his head. He then said, "Well, THAT was unexpected." He looked at Matt. "You're the water one, correct? Well, water doesn't do so good against electricity." He opened his mouth and fired a burst of electricty towards Matt.
Back to top Go down
Matti

Matti

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 7:53 pm

Lol, i dont think i will, gotta get to the end... im only on episode 186, so dont include anything past that!! OR ELSE!! :)

P.S. isn't spider spelled spider? Or are your still on the SPYder thing?
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk86

Nighthawk86

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 10:13 pm

Im still doing the "Spyder" thing. It's just that this Spyder is a different kind that has the ability to take control of its host's body. It is also much smaller than a normal Spyder so that it's harder to notice.

P.S. Razz I've seen every single one that's been released so far...even the one's in japan. In fact, I just got done seeing last night's hour-long special. You probably have about 100 more episodes to go before you start on "Naruto Shippuuden".
Back to top Go down
Matti

Matti

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 11:10 am

Cool :D i have seen some random shippuudens but im trying to finish all of it that's come out so far T.T currently i am watching the filler about naruto, hinata, and chouji going up against the 'three evil brothers' and Nano village, etc.
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

Job : Archer
Level : 26
Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 1:35 pm

The Shadow tensed as he felt one of his spyders leaving his control. "I cannot risk losing another spyder..." he breathed, "They are essential to the plan...". Closing his eyes, he called out, Come back...

Evan hurtled towards Matt, taking the blow. "Evan!" Noah cried, rushing towards him. Weakly, Evan rose, supported by Noah. Impressive...not many could have survived a blow like that...and this host has proved himself too weak for the master...perhaps..., the spyder thought, and then fired another bolt of electricity, propelling itself out of the Sixth and into the Fifth. Evan gasped as he felt some greater conscience pushing at his own, tugging his body out of his own control. Give it up, foolish twin..., the spyder sneered into Evan's thoughts. Evan screamed as finally the spyder took over. Then the command came. Come back... Evan turned to leave, but Noah grabbed his arm and shouted, "No, Evan! Where are you going?". "I have business to do..." Evan muttered, pulling against Noah's grip. "Evan! Wake up! Ever since we have been split, your thoughts have been mine and mine, yours. But now I sense a barrier between us, and you would never do so willingly. Wake up!" Noah cried, tears streaming down his face. "Your a persistent little pest aren't you?" Evan sneered, "Well if your not going to let me go, then I guess I'll just have to take you with me!". Thick growths of vine ensnared Noah, but he made no resistance. The last thing he said before he was completely wrapped in vegetation cocoon was, "Evan...why?". Then Evan picked up Noah and lept to the opening, where the Seventh was waiting. All three left, all unwillingly.

"What was all that about?" Matt asked Luke. The Fourth and the Sixth were unconsious, and Matt was still in a state of shock after Evan and Noah's departure. "Remember what Grendel said? Neither were the original, they were two halves of a whole. Noah had to go where Evan went, and Evan was not strong enough to resist the spyder's control." Luke explained. There was silence, then the Fourth groaned. "I can move my hands! I am in control! I am free!" she cried.

The Shadow peered at his newest servant. "Small and fit, with an amazing amount of allies. Impressive. Very well! Take your hosts to the dungeons, and start breeding. We need six more to regain what we have lost." he said, and his slaves bowed themselves out.
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk86

Nighthawk86

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 1:37 pm

"Good! You're awake now," said Luke as he started walking towards her. He held out his hand as if to shake her hand. "I'm Luke. And you are?..." She took his hand, pulled herself up, and then shook it. "I'm..." There was another groan nearby. Luke looked back at the Sixth and looked back at her. He then said, "Excuse me a moment. Can you two tend to her wounds? I'll see to the Sixth." Raiys whispered to Matt as they started walking to her, "She was a huge moving rock. I'm sure she doesn't have any wounds." Luke made it to the Sixth and knelt down beside him, "Hope you aren't too badly injured, but you guys put up one hell of a fight. My name is Luke by the way." The Sixth turned his head towards him, "Oh, great. Not only did I get pulled into this freaky world and get mind-controlled by some freak, but had to be rescued by YOU!" Luke's eyes widened and ripped off the goggles and face-mask, "HOLY S***!!! What the hell are you doing here?!?" Luke was standing now over one of his friends from real life...Mitch...Mitch got up to face Luke. Luke took off his helmet, dusted it off a bit, and then slammed it against Mitch's head. "Honestly, What the f****** hell you doing here?!?" Mitch, holding his head, answered, "How the f*** should I know!!! You've been missing for the longest time. So, your pc was just sitting there for the longest time as well, being unused. I figured why not use it? So, I asked Jace to go into Maplestory with me to help me train my character. Anyways, as soon as the game started, the screen went black and this message appeared. Then, a black hand came out of the screen and grabbed me! I was like, what the hell? Before a was pulled in, I think I heard Jace actually saying, 'what the hell?' After I was pulled in, I landed in some temple. There was some shadowy guy with bright red eyes. He mumbled some words and before I knew it, I lost control of myself. There were 2 other people there as well, but I don't know who they are. Anyways, after I lost control of myself through that 'spyder' thing, all 3 of us gained special abilities. I mean, this is awesome! I can shoot lightning!" "And I can shoot fire," said Luke shaking his head in his hand. He put his helmet back on. He then held one of his hands open and conjured up a fireball. "Bet I'm still better!" said Mitch. Luke chuckled, flew straight up, held his hands above his head, and conjured up a gigantic fireball. Mitch was looking up and thought to himself, "Oh, s***." Luke let the fireball disperse in his hands. Everyone, not just Mitch, blew a sigh of relief. Matt shouted at Luke, "Showoff!!!" He chuckled in response and said to Mitch when he landed, "Can you walk? Otherwise, you can lean on me." "Nah, I'll live. Remember, I was walking when I had a cast on my leg." "Oh, yeah." They walked back towards the others. A thought struck Luke as they were walking, "Mitch, you said that before you were sucked in, that you thought you heard Jace having the same thing happen to him?" "I'm not sure, but yeah." "Oh, man. It's no wonder I was having such a hard time with that illusionist! The seventh is Jace! Ah, f***!!!" The other 3 were staring at him as he said this. Luke smiled weakly, "Sorry about that. Just figured out who the last "hero" is...my best friend. And one little warning about him...ok, a big ass warning...he's a fricking genius and has good combat skills already. So, think of how bad that is since he's in the hands of some evil dude bent on world domination!"

Evan woke with a start as a pepple hit him between the eyes. He looked around for the source. He was in a dungeon cell. Across the hall was another one which contained someone that Evan had never seen before. The man was sitting down on the floor. "Who are you?" asked Evan. The man smiled, "I'm the one who's gonna help you get out of here."
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk86

Nighthawk86

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 1:39 pm

Sorry for all of the swearing in that last segment, but that's how my friend Mitch and I actually act and talk to each other. Razz
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk86

Nighthawk86

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 5:07 pm

(Okaaay, I'm starting to think that I'm gonna have to write this story by myself now 'cause "hitorihyuuga" has of yet to write the next part...o well.)

"How are you going to get us both out of here?" asked Evan. A familiar voice from down the hall said, "Hey! Don't forget about your other half here!" "Noah?" "Yeah, it's me." "How come I can't feel you?" "I don't know, but my guess would be that there must be some kind of barrrier here." "That must be it." The man across from Evan looked a little bit annoyed and said, "Hey, quit talking to yourself so I can tell you how to get out of here." Evan looked back at him and smiled weakly, "Sorry. Oh, by the way? Before we get started with you and your plan, what's your name? This way we don't have to ask while we're escaping." "My name is..." the man started to say, but was interrupted by 6 Dark Yetis coming into the dungeon. The man smiled and winked at Evan. Evan gave him a confused look in return. With the guards walking towards their cells, Evan was starting to get worried. Suddenly, there was a loud roar...and then another...and another...Evan poked his head out of his cell and saw that all 6 of the Dark Yetis were roaring as if in intense pain. Noah was poking his head out of his cell too to see what the commotion was all about. Evan looked back at the man and saw him with his eyes closed, his right arm streched out, and his hand open with the palm pointing towards the yetis. Evan was aobut to say something to him, but the man put his left index finger to his lips. Evan looked back at the yetis and they had stopped roaring and collapsed unconcious.

"Ok, Grendel," said Luke looking a bit mad. "We need you to tell us everything, because you seem to not be telling us some important facts that we need to know." Grendel, still looking calm, began to say, "Luke, calm down. You don't NEED to know..." "Yes, I ******* do! That shadow guy has not only my best friend, who turns out to be the seventh, but also the fifth now as well!" "Luke, please calm down, or you're going to..." "GOING TO WHAT?!? GO DRAGON ON YOUR ***!!! MAYBE I SHOULD!!! IT MIGHT MAKE ME FEEL BETTER!!!" Sharp teeth started to form in Luke's mouth and claws were growing from his hands as well. "Getting angry at me will not save your friend. You would know this if you could keep your temper at bay." Luke calmed down and returned to normal. He then said, "I'm sorry, Grendel. I shouldn't blame you for what our enemy does. Yet, still, please, tell us anything that might help us find the shadow's HQ or something. Mitch and...I'm sorry, but I don't know your name yet miss...her don't remember how to get there." Grendel pondered for a minute and then said, "Hmmm...So, he can apparently cover his tracks, eh? Sneaky devil." He stroked his beard thinking. "To be honest, I don't know, but there is someone who can... *knock knock knock* Oh! Here she is now!" A woman with a quiver and bow on her back walked in and said, "Hello, everyone~<3"!

To Be Continued...
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk86

Nighthawk86

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 11:14 pm

Dear readers,

Due to the fact of my partner dropping out for some reason, I had an idea this last week. I was thinking that I COULD (not will) start over on the story, but when I do, it will be drawn out into a comic/manga format. Yet, I wanted you, the readers, to decide what I should do. Should I:

1. Continue with the story as is.

2. Start over as a:
A. Comic
B. Manga

3. Continue with the story, but make it in a comic/manga format.

It's up to you guys. Please express your opinions on how I should continue. Keep in mind, if I do write it as a comic/manga, it will take a while to draw it out. Also, I'm only a semi-good artist. Lastly, most of it will be in pencil (black and white). Although, there will be some pics in color (Like big fight scene pics and so on). Anyways, thank you for reading and please express your opinion.
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk86

Nighthawk86

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 10:07 pm

Ok. I hope at least SOMEONE will read this, but I posted a poll on the crossover story, so please vote. Depending on how the poll goes, I might just quit this story altogether. Honestly, the lack of response from my question from my previous post has made my doubt that anyone is even reading the story.So, if you actually like this and want it to continue, please vote.
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 5:09 pm

AH!!! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!! I'm sorry if I haven't posted in awhile...I had other business to attend to and I ran flat out of ideas for the story...NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!

Plus, if you read my signature, my ideas have come to a bare trickle...like some sort of thinking drought...NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

Name : Alex, Maude
IGN : TeryakHizak, AaronHizaki, LordHizaki, AaronHizakii
Job : Bishop, Crusader, Sin, Dawn Warrior
Level : 12x, 7x, 4x, 4x
Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2007-08-01
Mood : Hot girls are evil...

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 10:32 am

Okay Kevin...well I guess you HAVE been bombarded with work that I somehow do not have...but the Crossover Story NEEDS YOU!
Back to top Go down
Matti

Matti

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 3:10 pm

I think that you should continue with the story. If i have time (and if i get in a writing craze, which i do somethimes) i might be able to help out. but ill be gone for awhile starting today.
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 5:04 pm

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you,
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 7:28 pm

Alright, lets see if I still got it...

"Who-Who are you?", Evan asked. The man smiled. "Well...if I told you my name, I'd have to kill you, wouldn't I?", he said. "Um...if you say so...", Evan stuttered. "Come on, I'll explain after we're out.", he said, and placed his hands on the cell bars. They glowed, then simply dissolved into nothingness. After doing the same to Noah's cell, the twins followed the man up a set of stone stairs. Then a cold voice spoke behind them. "Leaving the party so soon, huh?", the Shadow asked, smiling coldly. Evan and Noah, however, were not paying attention to the words. They were staring in horror at the rustling tide of spyders. Hundreds of thousands, all crawling around the Shadow's feet. He laughed, a cold mercilous laugh that had no joy in it. "You like my children? They breed fast, you know. So fast that in three weeks they'll be one for every human in this world.", he chuckled. Evan shuddered, remembering the horrible feeling of being totally helpless in your own body. "Now, if you excuse me, I have some business to take care off. I'll leave my friend, the Seventh, to have some more fun with you.", he chuckled. A wreath of dark mist swirled around him, and he disappeared, leaving the Seventh to stand there with a gleaming sickle in his hand. There was no time to scream, or run. Just to stare in horrorific suprise as the Seventh lunged, plunging the sickle into Evan's chest. Noah caught his brother's dead body as it fell, staring in shock. "You...did...not...", Noah breathed. "YOU DID NOT!!!", he shouted. Shaggy gray fur fell down his body in a cascade, pointed antlers sprouting from his head. Hands turned to hooves, and the pupils of his eyes slitted and turned red. Blood red. I WILL NOT ACCEPT!!!, he shouted. The stone seemed to wither beneath his feet. A white thorn burst from the walls, nearly spearing the Seventh. Another thorn burst from the other wall, creating a white X. The Seventh blew a hole through the ceiling to escape, only to realize an entire skeletal forest of leaf bare trees. YOU KILLED HIM...I'LL KILL YOU!!!, he shouted.

"So...you say your name is Jasmine...and you come from a place called Thousand Oaks?", Grendel asked, stroking his beard. "Thousand Oaks? Isn't that the place Evan and Noah are from?", Luke mused. Jasmine looked confused. "Oh, of course. He was one being back then. You might know him as Kevin.", Luke explained. "KEVIN?!", Jasmine screamed. "He was my best friend. But...but he can't possibly be a hero of the prophecy. He was scared of his own shadow, Kevin. He can't possibly be...I mean...".
Back to top Go down
khang

khang

IGN : bellocan
Job : wizard(ice/lighting)
Level : 36
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 8:12 am

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE
be sure to play maple and not spend all day typing
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 9:35 pm

Wow...I come back from Lake Tahoe and everything has changed. KEVIN YOU SCREAMED OUT THE CITY WE LIVE IN TO EVERYONE! I never knew you would do that o.O.
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 10:22 pm

If you had been paying attention to the previous parts, you would have realized I screamed it out a long time ago. Also, I expect very few to know where the Thousand Oaks is located. Besides, I could live somewhere else, couldn't I? (Except for the fact you just uncovered my evil plan...) Plus, I like the name. Thousand Oaks: hero who controls plants. Fits, doesn't it? Oh, and by the way: my computer is ancient and I can play Maplestory about 1 out of every 30 or beyond times I try, which takes about two or more hours to do, and by the time I get onto the logon screen, I have some other thing to do that cannot wait.
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 10:46 pm

I will not acccept...refuse to accept..., Noah growled, hooves clacking menacingly on the stone floor. The Seventh was quiet, fear showing in his eyes, as he backed away into the forest of skeletons. It was utterly quiet, with not even the wind rustling the treetops. It was a forest of the dead, all mourning for Evan's passing and seeking revenge. "We will face each other again, little one.", the Seventh spat, and fled. I will kill you when our pathes cross again, murderer! You hear that?! I will kill you!!!, Noah roared, but the anger was fading, replaced by grief. He shrank back to human and sobbed over Evan's lifeless body. "It will be all right...", the man said gently, and Noah turned to him, glaring. "Do you know what it is like to have half of yourself die, when the other has to move on?", he growled, teeth grinding in frustration. The man shook his head. "No...I do not...", he said. "Then I would not expect you to understand.", he growled. "But I do know the pain of having a loved one pass away.", the man continued, "And sooner or later you release that life must go on...and for you, it must be sooner.". Noah looked up, cold fury blazing in his eyes. "I will accompany you if you are against the Shadow. But the Seventh...he is mine.", he growled.

"Tell me all about this Kevin of yours, Jasmine.", Matt said slyly. "Why?", she asked. "Oh, I just want to know a bit more about our mysterious colleague, that is all.", he said. "Okay then, well...first thing is, he was a dweller of the night. Always tried to hide his face from the sun, and stayed in the shadows whenever he could. His favorite seasons were winter and autumn, and he hated the summer. In fact, he disliked heat and light so much he refused to eat spicy foods. And then his face: it was so impassive you'd think it was made of stone. There were only a couple of things that derailed him; the sun, his more annoying friends, and the twins.", she rattled off. "The twins?". "Amanda and Monica. They seemed to best him in every category: music, sports, math. You name it, and they beat it. And I guess he was also a bit envious of them too. He always seemed so lonely, sometimes, when he would just sit down and stare into the distance. I guess he thought a twin would give him someone to deliver him from loneliness. And he was scared, too. You could see it, in the way he flinched when someone touched him, or immidietly gripped his hands into fists when he saw starngers.", Jasmine continued. "Interesting. Tell me more.". "Well,..."
Back to top Go down
Matti

Matti

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 8:52 pm

Oooooo Thousand Oaks.... what state? my neighbor said she just went to Thousand Oaks too... what a coincidence Razz
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 12:43 pm

NO! I WILL NEVER TELL YOU!!! Besides, what if I secretly informed Alex\TeryakiHizaki to say that we lived in Thousand Oaks as part of an elaborate sceme to trick you into believing I tricked you that you found out I tricked you but really I am still tricking you and I live in Sidney, Australia where the toilet flushes counter-clockwise!!!
Back to top Go down
Matti

Matti

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 9:03 pm

"I.... I can't believe I am actually telling someone this, but... I loved him. Never could actually work up the nerve to tell him that I did. I always thought that he was incapable of love, always lurking as he did, living a life wrought out of beating the twins. But - enough of that... I don't really want to talk about it."
"Bwah hahahaha" Matt suddenly began laughing, and had to steady himself on a table just to keep himself from falling down on the ground. Jasmine proceeded to give Matt 'the eye', to which he replied, "Oh. My bad. You actually liked him?"
Slightly blushing, but too mad for the embarrased feeling to control her, Jasmine slapped Matt in the face, although it felt a little too soft to Matt, considering how strong he knew she was. Grendel broke the two up. "C'mon you guys, I hope that you haven't noticed that we are in the middle of an extremely climactical part of this entire story and that Evan and Noah are probably in desperate need of your assistance at the moment. Looking at each other, Jasmine and Matt nodded, and set out to find the two.

~~

After a much needed rest, Noah and the man set off to find the Shadow and the Seventh. His tears long dissipated, Noah still had a dowtrodden look upon his face.
"If it makes you feel better," the man began to say as he noticed Noah's sad look, "The person I lost was my twin brother, just like you. It has been 20 years since I saw him, but I know of a way that I can get him back... and thus... get your brother back as well!!"
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 9:48 pm

Woah there, JASMINE LOVING SOMEONE?! DID I READ THAT CORRECTLY!??! That's kind've scary...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crossover Story   Crossover Story - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crossover Story
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next