The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

More Pirate info and coming PATCH info.

Go down 
+8
Martin
dr4gonst4il
Hozama
Rand
DKsDragon
Loveable Kaze
SpikeAi
Tany
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hozama

Hozama

IGN : Hozama
Job : Bishop
Level : 13x
Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2007-12-17
Mood : Pink Been IS SO CUTE!

More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Pirate info and coming PATCH info.   More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:46 pm

Hey hey, I'm not blaming anyone, let alone you. I don't do that kinda thing.
Back to top Go down
Tany

Tany

Name : (Insert my nickname here) or just call me Tany. :3
IGN : TanyxD
Job : Ice Lightning Arch Mage
Level : 14x
Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-04-27
Mood : Same ol', same ol'.

PostSubject: Re: More Pirate info and coming PATCH info.   More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 12:46 am

I'm only playin' with you crackah'. I know you're nice and friendly.

4 days left :D
Back to top Go down
Hozama

Hozama

PostSubject: Re: More Pirate info and coming PATCH info.   More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 1:16 am

Mean Tany. I'll punish you with my all powerful Ama class spell. Prepare yourself for destruction.

*Several hours of chanting later*

Here we go! Ultimate, super, mega, sexy, grand, stinky finishing move! High Meteor!

*A tiny pebble lands on Tany's head*

Um... Okay...... Yeah...

*50,000,000,000 LB boulder falls from the sky, landing two feet from Tany*

Wow, that almost worked.

*Giant boulder rolls and squishes Tany*

There we go.
Back to top Go down
Bilbo
Administrator
Bilbo

Name : Daniel
IGN : Bersy
Job : Dark Knight
Level : 200
Number of posts : 1820
Registration date : 2008-03-20
Mood : pretending to be a Hobbit

PostSubject: Re: More Pirate info and coming PATCH info.   More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 2:47 am

^ ROFL XD
more! write more!
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

Name : Martin
Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2008-04-20
Mood : ignorance is bliss.

inlove<3

PostSubject: Re: More Pirate info and coming PATCH info.   More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 6:07 am

I got an advantage over you guys cause I have an Pirate on kMS already ;D.
Quote :
Dash/Double Shot 1 / First Strike 20 (Max) / Sommersault Kick 20 (Max) / Quick Motion 20 (Max)
This pretty much sums it up. You can switch first strike and dash tho. for 2nd job Brawler you do the HP increase first! thats important. the 1st SP on advancing also goes into there. Then you do Charge punch thingy(forgot name). Then Double Upper and Elbow Punch. for 3rd job the builds vary alot. I will give more information on that later.
Back to top Go down
SpikeAi

SpikeAi

Name : Neal
IGN : SpikeAi
Job : Bow Master
Level : 151
Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: More Pirate info and coming PATCH info.   More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 8:45 am

Tany wrote:
You have the advantage, Martin? Lol, I have all the same information you do. Also, everyone else has the information at their disposal. So everyone is at the same position. Whether they chose to use these resources is up to them. Even though you say you know where to train, I have something better than training. Smuggling 1000's of cakes from hpq and 1000's more of exchange quest items. I will level faster than you can train on 4x.

If you need someone to fill your party when you use your cakes send me a msg =)
Back to top Go down
Tany

Tany

PostSubject: Re: More Pirate info and coming PATCH info.   More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 11:51 am

Actually, Neal, my friend and I do need a third person. I have been using both my computers as a precaution against noobs that will steal our cakes. With you in our party we will be unstoppable!
Back to top Go down
DKsDragon

DKsDragon

Name : Steve
IGN : DKsDragon, BigKnuckles, DKsEvan, FEARandHOPE
Job : Dark Knight, Buccaneer, Evan, Dawn Warrior
Level : 151, 131, 125, 120
Number of posts : 1245
Registration date : 2008-04-29
Mood : if you see this and want to contact me, use discord:
deekay#1690

PostSubject: Re: More Pirate info and coming PATCH info.   More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 2:46 pm

me too me too!!

EDIT: Infighter's name is BigKnuckles =3
Back to top Go down
Tany

Tany

PostSubject: Re: More Pirate info and coming PATCH info.   More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 10:04 pm

Oh yeah, Stephen reminded me of something. If you have already made a to-be-Pirate, post its name here. That way we can all add each other.

Mine is TanySenshi.
Back to top Go down
Tany

Tany

PostSubject: Re: More Pirate info and coming PATCH info.   More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:34 am

More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 3 Untitled-1

Nexon likes to make me lawl. I don't know if they are doing this out of the goodness of their hearts, or because they are an evil corporation that lusts for money. Either way, great event. Makes you wanna go out and buy more nx than usual. Plus, the chance to win 1mil nx is cool. What would you do with that?
Back to top Go down
Tany

Tany

PostSubject: Re: More Pirate info and coming PATCH info.   More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:42 am

LolEditedToShowNewExtension:

MapleStory will be going through a scheduled Patch on Tuesday, November 11th, 2008.

Edit: The Patch will be extended for one hour.

This one involves the game servers, and it'll last for approximately 8 hours.

- Server : All Game Servers

- Time : Tuesday, November 11th, 10:00 pm ~ 6:00 am PST
(Wednesday, November 12th, 6:00 am ~ 2:00 pm GMT)

The website will be available during the Patch. Click here to read what's coming this patch!

Thank you, and Happy Mapling
Well, this is it. Who is ready for the 24 hour patch? I sure as hell am ready. n_n

I wish Nexon luck on this and hope that it doesn't go to a 48 hour patch. D:

Last edited by Tany on Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

inlove<3

PostSubject: Re: More Pirate info and coming PATCH info.   More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 12:05 pm

7 hours? Pfffht.
My bet is on 25 hours.
Back to top Go down
Hozama

Hozama

PostSubject: Re: More Pirate info and coming PATCH info.   More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 12:57 pm

How intresting. I'll keep my eye on things, see how badly it explodes.
Back to top Go down
Loveable Kaze

Loveable Kaze

Name : David
IGN : Kazegenso (retired)
Job : Writer
Level : up! =D
Number of posts : 1208
Registration date : 2007-06-19
Mood : Speechless!

PostSubject: Re: More Pirate info and coming PATCH info.   More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 3:54 pm

Well, you asked us to post our pre-Pirates' names', so here it is. =/

Kazeze

Yup, going to be a Brawler...don't know how long I'll be playing, but I am curious to see how fun the Pirate is. =/

Buddy me if you want. I'm still on Noob Island, though I'm level 10. I'm just waiting for the patch before I head over to Vic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.profil3.com/ByMyself
Matti

Matti

Name : Matti / Mattie
IGN : xTRLNLTYx
Job : Priest
Level : 71
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2007-07-03
Mood : Happy

PostSubject: Re: More Pirate info and coming PATCH info.   More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:40 pm

The patch has been extended to 8 hours.

Oh, and for pre-pirate names, mine is: BrawlersCall :D Brawler of course.
Back to top Go down
Tany

Tany

PostSubject: Re: More Pirate info and coming PATCH info.   More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:22 pm

Good, good. People are putting their pirate names on here. Everyone make sure to add each other so you are not lonely while grinding. D:

Well, as Matti stated, the patch has been extended by one hour BEFORE THE PATCHING HAS BEGUN! A Nexon first in its history. A new all time low. Now, let's make the best of this wonderful show Nexon will put for us.

Pre-Pirate names:

Tany- TanySenshi
DksDragon- BigKnuckles
LoveableKaze- Kazeze
Matti- BrawlersCall
Martin- FreekiII (Two i's at the end)

So far I'm the only Gunslinger. I thought it'd be the opposite. xD

Also, Martin already beat me- but, start placing your bets to see how long the patch will be extended.

Martin- 25 Hours
Tany- +6 Hours (I'm keeping in somewhat logical....wait, it's Nexon...>.>)
Matti- +4 Hours

Last edited by Tany on Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Matti

Matti

Name : Matti / Mattie
IGN : xTRLNLTYx
Job : Priest
Level : 71
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2007-07-03
Mood : Happy

PostSubject: Re: More Pirate info and coming PATCH info.   More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:23 pm

Ooh! Ooh! I vote Nexon extends it another.... 4 hours! :D
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

inlove<3

PostSubject: Re: More Pirate info and coming PATCH info.   More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:27 pm

Already extended for 1 hour, total patch time atm is 8 hours. I will make an brawler too. In the new world(with 2x exp) and transfer it to Bellocan. or I will fund it with my ranger(lol SE mule). Not sure yet. My name will be FreekiII(to I;s at the end)
Back to top Go down
SpikeAi

SpikeAi

Name : Neal
IGN : SpikeAi
Job : Bow Master
Level : 151
Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: More Pirate info and coming PATCH info.   More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:33 am

They extended an hour already? I thought they were suppose to to wait till 5 minutes after it is apparently over to do that?

My Pirate is - SeaBoltCapt
or BellasEdward if Leah convinces me to play that character instead.

Leah's is EdwardsBella
Back to top Go down
DKsDragon

DKsDragon

Name : Steve
IGN : DKsDragon, BigKnuckles, DKsEvan, FEARandHOPE
Job : Dark Knight, Buccaneer, Evan, Dawn Warrior
Level : 151, 131, 125, 120
Number of posts : 1245
Registration date : 2008-04-29
Mood : if you see this and want to contact me, use discord:
deekay#1690

PostSubject: Re: More Pirate info and coming PATCH info.   More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:21 am

lol @ neal. I am surprised they haven't extended it again yet. Maybe it will be done when I get home. At 1 PM PST XD

My brawler is BigKnuckles
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

inlove<3

PostSubject: Re: More Pirate info and coming PATCH info.   More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:27 am

Should be done in 1 hour and 24 minutes(nexon never calculates summer/wintertime for use europeans.)
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

inlove<3

PostSubject: Re: More Pirate info and coming PATCH info.   More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:08 am

*cough*

Soliunasm wrote this guide when he and I where still newbies. Its based on the places we trained and the skills we used. We both quit kMS tho.

Introduction
The Pirate is a very unique class. They do very low damage and have very strange formulas, but they are very fun! They are the fifth job added by Nexon in KMST about 2 months ago from this post. I am currently on a level 34 Infighter in Culverin on KMS, so these are my experiences, not just some idiot posting a guide.

Ability Points
Try rolling at least a Nine on Str or Dex.
You should at least have:
STR: Above 8
DEX: At least 6
INT: Low as possible
LUK: Low as possible

For your job Advancement, you will need a minimum of 20 Dex.

(I cannot do Low Dex/Dexless because I lack the fundings. So if you find a good build, feel free to contribute)
Normal Dex:
Spoiler:
The final added 5 to Dex will improve your accuracy so you can move to stronger monsters and not miss them.

Skills/Skill Points
Here are the skills available to the Pirate first job:
Spoiler:

There are three builds for skills to go:

1 Dash
This build is to maximize both your single and mob skills to their full potential while leaving speed out.
Spoiler:
Total:
Quick Motion Max
Straight Max
Somersault Kick Max
Dash Level 1

Dash Build
This build is for people who prefer speed over mobbing.
Spoiler:
Total:
Quick Motion Max
Straight Max
Somersault Kick Level 11
Dash Max

Accuracy Build
This build is for people who have money to go to higher level monsters to train.
Spoiler:
Total:
Quick Motion Max
Straight Max
Somersault Kick Level 11
Dash Max

Starting Out
Level 1-10
GMS: Maple Island: Just kill all the monsters and finish quests if you feel like it for the extra EXP, not like you are doing anything.
KMS: Maple Island: Finish every single quest available. Not only will it bring you up to level 10 in about 15 minutes, but you will get tons of potions as well.

Level 10-15
GMS: Victoria Island: Just go to either Tree that Grew 1 or Slime Tree, great EXP.
KMS: Victoria Island: Just go to either Tree that Grew 1 or Slime Tree, great EXP. You could also try Floating Market, but that place is crap after 14.

Level 15-20
GMS: Victoria Island: Yup still here. Continue grinding on Slimes till 18 or 19. Orange Mushrooms are bad because your damage is all over the place, so Slimes are the next best thing. Just go to Orange Mushrooms around level 18/19 then level till 20 there.
KMS: Victoria Island/Ariant: Same with GMS, except you could go to Ariant if you followed the Accuracy build and train on the Sand Rabbits if you have money to drain.

Level 20-25
GMS: Victoria Island: Now you're high enough to go to Green/Horny mushrooms. Just pick a tree in the "Forest South of Ellinia". Good EXP, you should also try making a party. This would speed things up.
KMS: Ariant: You can to Sand Bunnies if you weren't following the Accuracy build now. Your accuracy is perfect to hit them 100% of the time, and you should be hitting 150's to 260's each Straight.
For Accuracy builder's, go to Meekrats, the ones that look like Timone from the Lion King.

Level 25-30
GMS: Victoria Island: Go to Sleepywood and start fighting at Ant Tunnel. Your Accuracy should be perfect to hit the monsters at least 90% of the time, so the EXP is great, especially with Somersault Kick mobbing.
KMS: Ariant/Victoria Island: Accuracy and other builds can move to Cactus' now, especially daddies. The spawns are great so Somersault Kick is really helpful here as well. Otherwise, go to Ant Tunnel.

Job Advancement!
Go back to Kairin and select the first quest she wants, it's the Infighter test. Now, click her again, choose the bottom option(Not the other quest) and just click yes until she teleports you to a map.
Now, you need to kill these Octopi till they give you 15 Crystals in total. After you're done, talk to Kairin and she will take you out. Finish the quest and you will be promoted to Infighter!
Congratulations!
Video Guide for people.
Note, Straight and normal attacks may only be used for fighting the Octopi.

Credits:
Fiel for his skill information.
ZYXWVUT, MozillaNL and cronostorm for their support and help, especially Z Razz
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

inlove<3

PostSubject: Re: More Pirate info and coming PATCH info.   More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:19 am

Edit: The patch will be extended for 2 hours and will now conclude at approx. 8:00 am PST and 4:00 pm GMT. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for your patience.
Back to top Go down
Tany

Tany

PostSubject: Re: More Pirate info and coming PATCH info.   More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:27 am

Patch is live as of now.
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

inlove<3

PostSubject: Re: More Pirate info and coming PATCH info.   More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:28 am

Up...Imma try to auto patch again. Tany, have you premade your pirate. or starting from 0?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Pirate info and coming PATCH info.   More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Pirate info and coming PATCH info.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next