The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

More Pirate info and coming PATCH info.

Go down 
+8
Martin
dr4gonst4il
Hozama
Rand
DKsDragon
Loveable Kaze
SpikeAi
Tany
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bilbo
Administrator
Bilbo

Name : Daniel
IGN : Bersy
Job : Dark Knight
Level : 200
Number of posts : 1820
Registration date : 2008-03-20
Mood : pretending to be a Hobbit

More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Pirate info and coming PATCH info.   More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 6:14 am

phail
u didn't mention that feb can be 29 sometimes
Back to top Go down
Tany

Tany

Name : (Insert my nickname here) or just call me Tany. :3
IGN : TanyxD
Job : Ice Lightning Arch Mage
Level : 14x
Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-04-27
Mood : Same ol', same ol'.

PostSubject: Re: More Pirate info and coming PATCH info.   More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:20 pm

We don't post here to insult someone's knowledge of how well they know their months, days in the week, hours in a day, or how many days in the Chinese new year. We come here to post about Pirates and their epicness.
Back to top Go down
DKsDragon

DKsDragon

Name : Steve
IGN : DKsDragon, BigKnuckles, DKsEvan, FEARandHOPE
Job : Dark Knight, Buccaneer, Evan, Dawn Warrior
Level : 151, 131, 125, 120
Number of posts : 1245
Registration date : 2008-04-29
Mood : if you see this and want to contact me, use discord:
deekay#1690

PostSubject: Re: More Pirate info and coming PATCH info.   More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:03 pm

Tany wrote:
We don't post here to insult someone's knowledge of how well they know their months, days in the week, hours in a day, or how many days in the Chinese new year. We come here to post about Pirates and their epicness.

thats right! this isnt a bash tany fest, since hes the only one that doesnt know the months!!!

Anyway, =P, DARK says that he is 99% sure it will be the 6th, idk where he got his info.
Back to top Go down
Tany

Tany

PostSubject: Re: More Pirate info and coming PATCH info.   More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:24 pm

@^ Hey! Mister! I just don't know the order of the months.

If you guys want a bag on Tany forum you can make one. I will rebuttal all your arguments.

I hope that Pirates come out on the 6th, but then again I don't because I'm gonna be hanging out with friends that day. xD

Here's my assumption knowing Nexon to be Nexon:

They said "Pirate class is coming out." The way I interpret this is that the class of "Pirate" is coming out. Not Gunslinger or Infighter/Brawler. That is why they are doing it on the 6th or the following week. That way, Nexon doesn't look bad for not doing something on time, nor do they have to do much work. After the class is released they will have another patch taking 14 hrs to fix glitches that randomly ban people when they make Pirates. After that is fixed, everyone will be able to make their pirates and such, but every two weeks Nexon will release another class/ advancement for Pirate. Until they have all the adv/classes and skills. An alternative would be to release Pirates and not make the Nautilus port maps, or vice versa. xD

Those are all theories using my crafty kniving wits to see through Nexon's plan.

Anyone else have any crazy theories about what they are gonna do to prolong this, aside from it will be Nov. 2009 and my crazy thing up there?

P.S. Smug cakes from hpq and putting them on my to be pirate is win. : D
Back to top Go down
Tany

Tany

PostSubject: Re: More Pirate info and coming PATCH info.   More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:54 pm

ZOMG! AMAZING NEWS BREAK!!!!
-BUMP-

NEXON IS ACTUALLY GOING THROUGH WITH THE PIRATE THING!

ONE!) Nexon is having an event with 7-11 for free 90 min 2x cards. (With purchase of slurpy) FOr more info go to this link: http://maplestory.nexon.net/WZ.ASPX?PART=/News/Event&mode=view&uid=205&bbsidx=1388

Personally, that event is epic for me because I live one block from a 7-11 !xD

TWO!!!!1) Nexon is saying what is coming out in patch(es) THIS MONTH!
More info: http://maplestory.nexon.net/WZ.ASPX?PART=/News/Event&mode=view&uid=204&bbsidx=1388
Frigging CONCRETE EVIDENCE! You can't get better than that info. This is more epic than a black president breaking the vicious cycle of the redundant electing of white, male presidents!

Nexon should hire me as some sort of advertising person. >.>
2x exp for 3 weeks....epic...Looking at this from the other side, Nexon is sure gonna make a BOATLOAD, NO- AN UNFATHOMABLE AMOUNT OF CASH OFF OF THESE PEOPLE! Oh, how much I envy them.
Back to top Go down
DKsDragon

DKsDragon

deekay#1690

PostSubject: Re: More Pirate info and coming PATCH info.   More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:07 am

Tany, I hate you. I am at school and maplestory.nexon.net is blocked so i cant see the links!!!! I WANNA KNOW!!!!!!!! But I have to wait until 4:30 T_T (12 now)
Back to top Go down
Hozama

Hozama

IGN : Hozama
Job : Bishop
Level : 13x
Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2007-12-17
Mood : Pink Been IS SO CUTE!

PostSubject: Re: More Pirate info and coming PATCH info.   More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:44 am

Intresting. For information notice, any idea what the stat build of a melee and range pirate would be? Would Infighter follow the warrior and Gunslinger follow archer?
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

Name : Martin
Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2008-04-20
Mood : ignorance is bliss.

inlove<3

PostSubject: Re: More Pirate info and coming PATCH info.   More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:56 am

7 days from now, Pirates + Dementhos will be released. Just like I said, Why did everybody ignore me?

@Hozama,
Infighter is main str Dex is level +5(you can be lowdex/dexless ofc)
Gungslinger is main Dex str is level +5(lowstr blahblahblah)
Back to top Go down
SpikeAi

SpikeAi

Name : Neal
IGN : SpikeAi
Job : Bow Master
Level : 151
Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: More Pirate info and coming PATCH info.   More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 10:14 am

Tany wrote:
We come here to post about Pirates
and their epicness.
Pirates know the months of the year...

Anyways here is a nice memonic for remembering # of days in each month.
Spoiler:

DKsDragon wrote:
Tany, I hate you. I am at school and maplestory.nexon.net is blocked so i cant see the links!!!! I WANNA KNOW!!!!!!!! But I have to wait until 4:30 T_T (12 now)

First link is just a 7-11 event where you get a 90min 2x card with purchase of a slurpee.

Second link.
Spoiler:

Last edited by SpikeAi on Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tany

Tany

PostSubject: Re: More Pirate info and coming PATCH info.   More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 10:21 am

Martin wrote:
7 days from now, Pirates + Dementhos will be released. Just like I said, Why did everybody ignore me?

@Hozama,
Infighter is main str Dex is level +5(you can be lowdex/dexless ofc)
Gungslinger is main Dex str is level +5(lowstr blahblahblah)

The way I'm making all my Pirates is by having 20 base dex for Infighter/Brawler, and for Gunslinger is str = to lvl rest to dex. Same for Infighter but other way around. Remember you first have to have 20 base dex to become a Pirate. After that you can follow the ap build of dex = to lvl and rest to str.

SpikeAi wrote:
Pirates know the months of the year...

Anyways here is a nice memonic for remembering # of days in each month.

Y'argh, that be a lie that we Pirates know the months, yarr.

But thanks for that fancy way of getting to know the months.

Last edited by Tany on Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tany

Tany

PostSubject: Re: More Pirate info and coming PATCH info.   More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 10:27 am

Oh, and here's the add for the 7-11 Promotion. (Forgive my 3 minute Paint job. ><)

More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 2 7-11
Do you guys have 7-11's in Canada? o.O
Back to top Go down
Bilbo
Administrator
Bilbo

Name : Daniel
IGN : Bersy
Job : Dark Knight
Level : 200
Number of posts : 1820
Registration date : 2008-03-20
Mood : pretending to be a Hobbit

PostSubject: Re: More Pirate info and coming PATCH info.   More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:08 am

i learned that fist way in elementary school lol
Back to top Go down
DKsDragon

DKsDragon

deekay#1690

PostSubject: Re: More Pirate info and coming PATCH info.   More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 2:36 pm

Lol yes we have 7-11s. But I wont buy slurpes since I dont like them and I would consider that putting money into maplestory, and my goal is to be in the top 100 in bello w/o paying money.
Back to top Go down
Tany

Tany

PostSubject: Re: More Pirate info and coming PATCH info.   More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 5:03 pm

Well, Stephen, you sure are taking your sweet time if you haven't even passed me.
Back to top Go down
DKsDragon

DKsDragon

deekay#1690

PostSubject: Re: More Pirate info and coming PATCH info.   More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 7:54 pm

f3. I completely stopped training for a while. Got my sin to 57 and my FP to 59 and got 4 characters to level 20, only hpqed on 1 of them. Ill hit 130 tomorrow but ima stop again when pirate comes out and just apq twice a day. Then when I have enough money to try zerk again I'll do that. Repeat until it works. Then play my DrK and max zerk and be awesome and kick ur but tany.

EDIT: said tonight instead of tomorrow for some reason O.o
Back to top Go down
Tany

Tany

PostSubject: Re: More Pirate info and coming PATCH info.   More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:23 pm

I'm kinda disappointed. Well, the Pirate "prequest" thing is at its end, and guess what! They added some sort of timer now. Also, released Pirate Event #4. I'm actually going to give it a shot. Here I come Windows Movie Maker!

More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 2 Event4
Back to top Go down
Hozama

Hozama

PostSubject: Re: More Pirate info and coming PATCH info.   More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 10:21 pm

What Pirate pre-quest?
Back to top Go down
Tany

Tany

PostSubject: Re: More Pirate info and coming PATCH info.   More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 12:38 am

The Pirate pre-quest was what they called that website thing.(http://maplestory.nexon.net/Promo/Pirates.aspx) The one that had the video/classes/skills/events. Or at least I think that's what they referred to it as.

Oh, and another assumption on my part, I think that watch/clock on the right of the picture on my previous post is a countdown for when Pirates are coming out. So, next week. It gives us more time to farm exch quest items and cakes from hpq.
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

inlove<3

PostSubject: Re: More Pirate info and coming PATCH info.   More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:04 am

I got an advantage over you guys, I know where to train. and what builds to follow =3

Be carefull tho! The pirate skill builds can EASLY be screwed up without noticing.
Back to top Go down
DKsDragon

DKsDragon

deekay#1690

PostSubject: Re: More Pirate info and coming PATCH info.   More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:39 am

Share with us martin =3
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

inlove<3

PostSubject: Re: More Pirate info and coming PATCH info.   More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:01 pm

Hmpf. You deleted me. Why not stab me in the back with a knife?!
Back to top Go down
Tany

Tany

PostSubject: Re: More Pirate info and coming PATCH info.   More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 2:43 pm

You have the advantage, Martin? Lol, I have all the same information you do. Also, everyone else has the information at their disposal. So everyone is at the same position. Whether they chose to use these resources is up to them. Even though you say you know where to train, I have something better than training. Smuggling 1000's of cakes from hpq and 1000's more of exchange quest items. I will level faster than you can train on 4x.

I will give the AP builds for the two Pirate classes coming out. This is what I think to be the build from the research I've done.

Gunslinger: Str = lvl, Rest into dex.
Brawler/Infighter: Dex= to lvl, Rest into str.
*Note* You need 20 Dex to become a Pirate, so if you chose to follow the path of an Infighter/Brawler you have to put 20 dex, then follow the build for the class.

Here are some SP builds for the new classes. You don't have to follow them. They are just examples.

Gunslinger:
10 - 10 : Dash 1
11 - 16 : Double Barrel Shot 3
17 - 17 : Double Barrel Shot 2, Quick Motion 1
18 - 23 : Quick Motion 3
24 - 24 : Quick Motion 1, Dash 2
25 - 26 : Dash 3
27 - 27 : Dash 1, Sommersault Kick 2
28 - 30 : Sommersault Kick 3

Summary
Dash 10 (Max) / Double Barrel Shot 20 (Max) / Sommersault Kick 11 / Quick Motion 20 (Max)

Infighter/Brawler:

10 - 10 : Sommersault Kick 1
11 - 16 : Sommersault Kick 3
17 - 17 : Sommersault Kick 1, Quick Motion 2
18 - 23 : Quick Motion 3
24 - 29 : Straight 3
30 - 30 : Straight 2, (Dash 1 OR Double Shot)
Summary
Dash/Double Shot 1 / First Strike 20 (Max) / Sommersault Kick 20 (Max) / Quick Motion 20 (Max)

Keep in mind this is only for first job. Of course you can chage around the order of which skill you max first and such. You don't have to follow any of these builds, they are just suggestive builds.

There. Now everyone should have the same information available. : D
Back to top Go down
DKsDragon

DKsDragon

deekay#1690

PostSubject: Re: More Pirate info and coming PATCH info.   More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 2:53 pm

Martin wrote:
Hmpf. You deleted me. Why not stab me in the back with a knife?!

YOU POSTED A "Quitting" THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hozama

Hozama

PostSubject: Re: More Pirate info and coming PATCH info.   More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 4:02 pm

Looks like no 6th of November release date. I'm not surprised.
Back to top Go down
Tany

Tany

PostSubject: Re: More Pirate info and coming PATCH info.   More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 5:23 pm

@ Jeff: Don't say that. It was a random prediction going by the pre-quest website page. How was I supposed to know it would just mean that after that progess bar filled up another countdown mechanism would appear?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Pirate info and coming PATCH info.   More Pirate info and coming PATCH info. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Pirate info and coming PATCH info.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next