The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
Guild Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
Guild Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
Guild Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
Guild Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
Guild Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
Guild Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
Guild Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
Guild Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
Guild Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
Guild Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
Guild Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
Guild Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
Guild Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
Guild Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
Guild Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

Guild Story

Go down 
+8
SkyForger
ManlySuperTaco
Sashi
Nighthawk86
Itz 2khmer
Slymeister
Elismerra
Hitorihyuuga
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dalris

Dalris

Name : Dal / Dalris
Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2007-06-19

Guild Story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 5:30 pm

May I correct some errors, in words?

(Continuing, I like making stories.)

Sky went out of the inn, and after looking around, searching for the Balrog, went forward to the weapons shop to buy some equips. Just before his foot touched the street, a voice said to him, "Hehhehheh, tsk tsk tsk, Sky. . ." Sky spun around to see a Balrog looking-And breathing-into his face. "What do you want now Riays!?," Sky said. Rirays laughed and said, "You know well enough what I want, I need you to join my army and help my Magician in casting the great spell of Laeih." (Sorry can't come up of any names, got to make some wierd one) Sky jumped up with fury and having his anger shrouding his mind, he attacked Riays without thinking.
Back to top Go down
Dalris

Dalris

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 5:34 pm

(Continued)

Sky screamed as Riays cast one of his many spells, making Sky freeze in the air, though he could still breathe and talk, Sky could not move. "Tsk tsk tsk, I guess i'll have to take you by force, Laeih is waiting for his enchantment to be destroyed," said Riays. The group ran toward the scream, and Hitori was just in time to see Riays whisk himself, and Sky away.
Back to top Go down
Dalris

Dalris

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 5:34 pm

By himself i mean Riays and Sky, not Hitori and Sky ><
Back to top Go down
Dalris

Dalris

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 5:41 pm

(Continued)

After reporting what he had seen to the group, Hitori asked if anyone knew what he meant by Laeih's enchantment. Dal (Ooo yay me!) sat up and said to Hitori, "You should know well enough, when I first saw Riays, he was asking you yourself to join his army, but I guess you were too young then." Kast overheard the conversation and said to the two guildies, "Well, we have to find this "Riays" HQ before he does something to that so called Laeih." Dal went to the camp and said to everyone, "All right people! Riays is the Crimson we saw back there, he's the last of his kind, so he has a vengence on us Maplers. He's taking Magicians from all over Victoria and Ossyria to join his army and relese Laeih. WHAT IS LAEIH YOU MAY ASK!? Well Laeih is a warrior so powerful he matches the power of ten Zakums. We MUST and I repeat, MUST destroy Laeih before he is relesed!"
Back to top Go down
Dalris

Dalris

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 5:48 pm

(Continued again(Dal is talking))

"Once, when I was a child, he asked me to join, I went to his HQ -Most likely to have been moved- and looked around. The Aura of Laeih is huge, and when I say huge, if there wasn't any reinforced titanium steel plates around the chamber, you could feel his power from two Ossyrias! And that distance is massive." "Well what can we do?" the group asked. Dal came back to his senses and said, "Well. . . we check the previous HQ site and hope Riays thinks I'm too dumb to check the spot. . .the HQ was at Ant Tunnel, far into the dungeon, farther than where the Taurospears and Tauromacis guard. We must go to the farthest chamber and see, there will be a Jr. Balrog guarding it. Oh yeah and the Jr. Balrog has NOTHING to do with Riays or his bretheren of Crimsons."
Back to top Go down
Sashi

Sashi

Name : (specify a nickname)
IGN : SashiFist
Job : BRAWLER!!!!
Level : 4x
Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 5:48 pm

As the aeons e learning about the Laeih and how he will destroy us all (dramatic echo) destroy us all, destroy us all!

TO BE CONTINUED
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/eggandyman
Dalris

Dalris

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 5:55 pm

(Continued)

"What is our plan, then," asked Mal. "Yeah what's our plan!" asked Kat, Kast, Hitori, and the rest of the group. "Well it's time you know what's my purpose in life," a mysterious voice said. "OMG the old lady! We forgot her!" said Kast. "Well here I am," said the old lady. "I was cursed to show the entire dungeon to anyone, anyway, anytime. And besides, I'll need the excercise," the old lady said, then she winked.
Back to top Go down
Dalris

Dalris

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 6:39 pm

Guild Story - Page 2 Laeih_10 Laeih and his attack. LOL. Oh yeah sticky by me. Thank me please! =D I think this'll be good. Credits to BannedStory 2.0™
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

Job : Archer
Level : 26
Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 8:20 pm

Hitori was rubbing his various bruises when Dalris came into his and Lord Hizaki's room. "Ready to go to the Laeih HQ?" he asked. Hitori shrugged. "I guess, but what is this Laeih place anyways? Sounds to me like that Earth potato chip company, not some deadly organization of evil creatures intent on totally annihalating the human race. Not that I blame them." he asked, rather sarcastically as if he thought this was a total waste of time. Lord Hizaki punched him playfully on the ribs. "Ah, come on, Hyuuga. Cheer up." he said, finally packing what he needed to pack. "Oh yeah. Going on another suicidal mission to the middle of the dungeon and quite possibly get killed. Real reason to get happy." Hitori muttered, shouldering his pack as well. Dalris clapped him on the shoulder. Although Hitori did not know it, in times of stress for the guild he subconsciously made the perfect strategic plans from all the books he had read. If he didn't do this, Dalris wouldn't even bother bringing him along, both because hitori constantly complained and he was too weak a level to face most of the monsters the guild fought.

To Dalris: Thanks

To Skyforger: It doesn't ring a bell
Back to top Go down
Elismerra
Administrator
Elismerra

Name : Pauline
IGN : Silmerra
Job : High Priestess
Level : 169
Number of posts : 1334
Mood : ~MoonLion~
Guild Story - Page 2 0161

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 10:42 pm

I think someone has to organize all the fragments of the stories...

And what in the world is Laeih...o.O
Back to top Go down
SkyForger

SkyForger

IGN : Bellocan
Job : Magician(Cleric)
Level : 31
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 11:27 am

Sky was leaning on a wall inside of a cell."The aeons will stop you.You'll never release Laeih!And not even you Riays,can control him."said Sky looking at the left wall now.

"You shouldve joined me when you were thirteen Sky,all the dark magic i couldve taught you.You couldve been better than him."said Riays.

"Better than who?"asked Sky."Its fate you joined his guild.I couldve made you better than...Dalris."said Riays.Sky clutched his staff and got up."Dalris?I see..."said Sky as his eyes drifted off into the room,a short smile on his face,"Ill join you,buy if you promist,to destroy Dalris."said Sky.

"My boy,i promise."said Riays.'Sucker,rogs really do has no brains.'thought Sky.Riays grabbed the bars and pulled them off."Now go to Laeih's chamber,and start the process"said Riays."Yes...my lord."said Sky."Oh and SkyForger."said RIays."What?"asked Sky."If this is a trick,youll be the first to die."said Riays,Sky rushing his eyes open in an immediate pause.He calmed down and began walking out reaching Laeih's room.

"I have to stall.Vaktou demishta roto naru shee konsey daike hutiano."said Sky as the barrier began to lift and a man struggling like an animal,locked up in chains,was revealed."Sorry for that Ossyria.Now for act two in this little show.Hantes doru shato xenzaki forugret o dan shecklas."said Sky as an orb of magical essence surrounded Laeih calming him down,knocking him to sleep."Chas te deckushta."said Sky as chains surrounded the orb."Now to go kill some mages."said Sky rushing out of the room.

He soon saw a crowd of at least twenty mages."He shoots..."said Sky lifting his staff and in a flash swinging it at least thirty times as a burst of magical claws followed by the image of a spiritual lion killed the mages,"...and he scores."said Sky.

((Kay hitori,you name seemed familiar.))
Back to top Go down
http://shinobigrave.proboards98.com
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 2:00 pm

(Guild Story continued...)

"How do we get to this, uh...Laeih place?" Hitori asked as he jogged besides the lady. "It's deep within the dungeon, but not the way you think. We'll have to get to the Ant Tunnel first, and somewhere in there is the hidden entrance." the old lady said, moving with brisk strides. "Yeah, well...okay." Hitori muttered, joining the rest of the guild who were following the lady. After a little bit, Hitori began reading ...again. Bells on his wrist tinkling, Hitori was interrupted by a warrior by the name of "Moo". Every single person in Aeons knew it wasn't his real name, but none of them knew what his real name was, so they called him that. "The Study of Necromancy; Dark and Dangerous." he read of the front cover. "Shut up, I'm reading." Hitori snapped. Lord Hizaki came over. "Why's an archer like you reading necromancy?" Hizaki asked. "I'm studying." was Hitori's short answer. Lord and Moo could both tell that Hitori's temper was shortening, and shut up immiedietly. Legend had it that Hitori had incapacitated a level 120 crusader and several drakes when the crusader had interrupted Hitori's reading while in the middle of the Dangerous Valley. Most of Aeons didn't beleive this, but Lord had once passed a room Hitori had just entered to "get some peace and quiet". Another person entered, and ten seconds later a scream echoed around the inn they had been staying at during the time. All Hitori had said when Lord had asked him what had happened was "I taught him a lesson, that's all.".

(To be continued...)
Back to top Go down
Itz 2khmer

Itz 2khmer

IGN : 2Khmer
Job : Happy Priest
Level : 80 somethin
Number of posts : 618
Mood : Ninja!

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 2:28 pm

FAKE STORY, xD

(Let's keep this on topic, please. ~Dalris)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/aaron2azn
Dalris

Dalris

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 12:36 am

I'll go and put the fragments (And correct the typos-) in a Microsoft Word Document, and when we're done, I'll post the entire document here.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 10:41 am

(( I love how I'm the beat-up character. <.< ))
Back to top Go down
Elismerra
Administrator
Elismerra

Name : Pauline
IGN : Silmerra
Job : High Priestess
Level : 169
Number of posts : 1334
Mood : ~MoonLion~
Guild Story - Page 2 0161

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 2:13 pm

lolz...at least you survived the fall...though I could've knocked out a tooth or two...XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 2:15 pm

(( I would rp as well, but this is kinda weird for me. I'm used to only controlling my characters. ))
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 6:40 pm

Notice:
I'm not going to be able to play or post that often now that school has started, since I must now concentrate all my efforts into studying.

(Guild Story Continued...)

The Rememberer nearly toppled of his arch as every single member of Aeons burst through the magical portal leading into Sleepywood. "Watch it!" he cried as he was nearly stampeded by the charging guild. Continuing into the musty Ant Tunnel, they forged their way through the various mushrooms. Hitori wrinkled his nose as treaded beside the old woman, who was tapping the fungus-covered walls and pressing her ears against the various pillars every so often. "This place stinks!" Hitori exclaimed as he sniffed the fungus clinging to the tunnel, and then pretending to wretch. "Quiet! I need to concentrate!" the old woman snapped with suprising ferocity from her apparent years. After several more minutes treaking, they entered the Dark Cave, and she exclaimed "This is it! The entrance is right here!". Looking at the spot were she was pointing, Aeons saw faded, barely visible inscriptions carved into the wall. Malaag leaned forward to examine it. "These hieroglyphics...I can't tell what they say, they're too blurred." he said after several minutes scrutiny. "You can't? I figured it out five minutes ago. And I thought you mages were smart." Hitori scoffed. Malaag's head snapped to him. "What does it say? How can you read it?" he asked. "Well, it's simple isn't it? The basic stuff is all here. See that sun with the swirls around it?", Hitori said, pointing, "That was the necromancer's old symbol for 'power'. Below that is a drop of water, which is the universal sign for 'water'. Power water, in a necromancer's eyes, would be blood. And beneath that is the faded X, the symbol for sacrifice. So, blood sacrifice. See this blank spot here? Around it, there are the symbols of the mages, bowmen, warriors, and thieves. And those ten slashes? All of this together basically means the door requires a blood sacrifice of ten drops from a mage, bowman, warrior, and thief each. Elementary, really.". The rest of the guild simply stared. Dalris tossed a dagger to Hitori. "Alright then. Hyuuga, you supply the bowman blood, Malaag, you be the mage sacrifice, BladeEdge, you take warrior, and I'll be the thief." Dalris ordered. As the blood spattered the walls, the stone simply faded away, while Aeons took their first step into the demon's lair...

(To be continued...)
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk86

Nighthawk86

IGN : Bellocan | Kradia
Job : Sindit/Page | Cleric/X-Bowman
Level : 3X/38 | 3X/2X
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 8:07 pm

As soon as the door opened, a gush of hot air flew at them. They quickly recovered and set off down the dark passage. Walking for what seemed like forever, they all could feel an evil presense growing larger and larger. Eventually, the passage way opened up into a large cavern filled with magma. There was what seemed to be a fortress on an island in the middle of the molten lake. BladeEdge said," So, how are we gonna get over there?" Everyone looked at Hitori. "What?" he asked noticing this right away. Kat said, "Well, you always seem to be the one with the bright ideas. Not to mention you shoot down anything that anyone suggests." "Do not!" "Do too." "DO NOT!" As the arguement continued, Kevin noticed several things flying towards them. He prayed it wasn't a particular something, but it was..."BALROGS!!!"
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk86

Nighthawk86

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 8:23 pm

All of the younger members started panicing. They started running about and shouting. "Everyone! Stay calm!" Dalris shout, but to no avail. They were getting closer and closer. One dived. BladeEdge jumped at it and slammed his shield into its face. With it momentarily stunned, he flipped onto its back as if to ride it. "YEEHAW! Ride'em cowboy!" Another one dived. This time, Hyuuga was waiting 'til he got a clear shot with all of the commotion going on. By the time he shot the arrow, it was just above everyone. However...this was not an ordinary arrow...BOOM!!! It hit the beast dead-on and it crashed onto the ledge, but the explosion also sent eveyone flying. Luckily for him, this was a big ledge. "Hyuuga!" shouted Lord of Dune he quickly got back up. "Next time, please do it a little sooner." "Sorry." . . .
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk86

Nighthawk86

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 8:37 pm

(Meanwhile, inside the hideout.)

Sky was running through the halls of the fortress, hoping he could eventually find a way out. He zig-zagged through the endless maze, running the whole way. Sky rounded a corner... THUMP!!! Relunctantly, he looked up. There were 2 Dark Yetis staring at him. Dumbfounded at first, but then grinned. "Um...BYE!" He ran back the way he came as fast as he could with the yeti's hot on his trail. He rounded another corner and skid to a stop..."Hello, Skyforger," Riays said. "How fortunate that I run into you here with All Of My MAGES DEAD!!!" His shout pushed Sky backwards. "Didn't your mom ever tell you to brush your teeth? I mean, your breath reeks," sky said sarcastically. Riays was not amused and in fact looked extremely angry. Sky chuckled nervously as he looked back at the yeti's guarding his escape. "Well, this looks like this could get interesting..."

To Be Continued...
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

Name : Alex, Maude
IGN : TeryakHizak, AaronHizaki, LordHizaki, AaronHizakii
Job : Bishop, Crusader, Sin, Dawn Warrior
Level : 12x, 7x, 4x, 4x
Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2007-08-01
Mood : Hot girls are evil...

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 12:29 am

Lord Hizaki looked around the chamber as more Balrogs swarmed into the room. Lord threw Steelys at the Balrogs eyes. The knives struck there mark. The Balrog roared in pain as it was blinded by the knives. The balrog thrashed violently around like a frightened child. A cleric screamed in pain as she fell to the floor motionless. Blood splattered the walls as Crows swooped in from the ceiling above to fiest on another victim of the Balrogs. A clawed hand grasped Derrens mout. This isn't good.

Last edited by on Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Itz 2khmer

Itz 2khmer

IGN : 2Khmer
Job : Happy Priest
Level : 80 somethin
Number of posts : 618
Mood : Ninja!

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 2:05 am

does aaron come out of camoflouging in my greenself and do magic to hit dark crow and distract him so the others have time to run or get ready.!?.!? lol

p.s typed this on my psp
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/aaron2azn
SkyForger

SkyForger

IGN : Bellocan
Job : Magician(Cleric)
Level : 31
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 8:20 am

Sky focused his eyes on the door behind him,listening to all the fighting going on.He began to smile."You are going down Riays.As i said before,the Aeons will stop you."he said,as multiple Aeons burt through the door."Lets get this party started,old school."he said.Riays was completely still for a moment,until his army came running in from all directions."Yes,let us begin!"he shouted.Its time to end this,thought Sky.2khmer was first to strike,bringing down at least a dozen dark yetis in a few strikes."its about time i get serious."he said,pride in his voice.
Back to top Go down
http://shinobigrave.proboards98.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 9:41 am

((I find it funny how our highest levels have done nothing but talk. <.<; ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Story
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next