The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)

Go down 
+6
ManlySuperTaco
DunAbhon
Elismerra
xoxfreyaxox
DarkPrince
Hitorihyuuga
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

Name : Alex, Maude
IGN : TeryakHizak, AaronHizaki, LordHizaki, AaronHizakii
Job : Bishop, Crusader, Sin, Dawn Warrior
Level : 12x, 7x, 4x, 4x
Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2007-08-01
Mood : Hot girls are evil...

Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:18 am

Okay, I'll post tommorow, I fell asleep...so yeah...
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

Name : (specify a nickname)
Job : Archer
Level : 26
Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:38 am

Okay, so Nathan admitted he might have gone a little over dramatic on the peak. What? If he was going to all the trouble of scaring them off, he might as well have fun with it. Cracking his knuckles, Nathan slammed his hands into the earth, and an entire chunk of Howler's Peak broke away, plummeting down into the abyss of the canyon. Unfortunately, that chunk was the one with everyone on it, and several people were screaming their heads off. Nathan did not laugh, but you could tell by the mad glint in his eyes that he was enjoying himself. Twisting his hands and then pulling them upwards, the segment of the cliff halted abruptly and rocketed into the sky, now levitating even higher than usual. Hands glowing with the amount of geokinetic energy he was using, Nathan took a menacing step forward. This was going to get interesting...

Far below the underground, in the dankest and darkest crevices of Bellocan, Laeigh was waiting. Normally, he could change forms at will, but when Aeons had sealed him away he had been trapped in his current form. With a vaguely humanoid body, Laeigh's skin was not so much a solid as a semi-liquid, black and sludge-like. However, there were some parts of him obviously unhuman. For starters, he had the head of a boar, with blood red and pupil-less eyes, and two gleaming tusks protruding from his cheeks. He also had five spines on his back, each of them glistening with venom. His hands were clawed, as were his brawny feet, and he had two tails, both covered in an array of spike-like protrusions of bone. Chained to a wall, a tag on his forhead kept him from escaping. "Your move, Laeigh." Hitori said, fiddling with a Knight chess piece. Ah, Hitori. That book worm archer that had almost killed him. Now he lead the life of an in-betweener, one who had died with a perfect balance of sin and justice. Sometimes he came to play games with the demon: games of skill, games of chance, and sometimes the ultimate game. Laeigh didn't really hold a grudge against the wily gamer, who was quickly rising in the spirit world, having had personal audience with the time brothers Once Was, Am Now, and Will Be. Laeigh jerked his head at a black Rook. "That rook. Up three spaces.". "Are you sure?". "Yes.". "Are you really sure?". "YES! Just move the stinking piece, will you?". "Hmm...smart move.", Hitori commented, moving the piece. "However, not smart enough.", he added, moving his white Bishop forward. "Checkmate.", he said, relaxing back. Laeigh bowed his head in defeat. "You still keeping up that promise?", Laeigh asked as Hitori put away the chess board. "Of course! If you beat me at any game, I will set you free, blah blah blah. But really, do you think you can actually beat me? I'm an in-betweener, we live to play games." Hitori explained. "I nearly got you that time.", Laeigh growled. "Ah, but 'nearly' never won a bucket of squid in gnomish roulette, did it?", Hitori chuckled. "In what?". "Oh, sorry. Its out of a book, by somebody called Eoin Colfer. Some human from a world called...uh, Dirt I think it was. No, no, they called the planet Earth, and the soil dirt. Or maybe it was the dirt that was called soil. Ah, humans from that world are so very confusing. Apparently, if someone is 'bad', then they're good, and if it's 'hot', then its cool. How does that make sense?". Laeigh grunted, not having heard a word of Hitori's ranter. Suddenly, Laeigh's head snapped up. He began sniffing the air, and roared. "AEONS! A BLOOD DESCENDANT OF THOSE FOOL AEONS!", he shouted, causing rocks to tumble from the ceiling. It could have been coincedence, or it might not have been. However, it was fact that one rock, more of a pebble really, tumbled onto Laeigh's seal and ripped it apart. Laeigh roared in delight, ripping his chains away and stalking upwards. He paused. "Hey, Hitori?", he asked, "Aren't you going to try and stop me?". Hitori laughed. "Me? Stop you? This is the most interesting thing that has happened in five centuries, of course I'm not going to stop you.". Laeigh grunted, and then dissappeared in a cloud of dark magic, returning to the surface. Several seconds later, just before Hitori was about to depart to the spirit world, an angel he recognized appeared before him. Wearing a halo of pure light, Kastallia descended from heaven itself. Then she cuffed Hitori sharply on the head. "Ow! What was that for?", Hitori asked, rubbing a sore temple. "For letting Laeigh get away, you idiot!", Kastallia yelled. "Its not my fault! Nexon and Wizet let the demons run amuck, yet they forbid the inbetweeners to interfere! How does that make sense?", Hitori explained, skulking out of hitting range. "Don't lie to me, I heard every word you said!", Kastallia retorted, stalking up to him and cuffing him on the head again. "Alright, alright! Sheesh! What do you want me to do?", Hitori asked, disgruntled. "Get Laeigh back and seal him away,", Kastallia ordered, pointing at the spot where the demon had disappeared, "and if you don't, there'll be hell to pay.". With that, Kastallia disappeared, leaving Hitori to sweat it out. He gulped nervously. When an angel said the "h" word, they meant it quite literally.

The moment Nathan had taken his step forward, that was when the earth rumbled. Laeigh burst from Howler's Peak, roaring his lust. Cackling madly, he sniffed the ground, then looked up. His eyes locked on Freya. Nathan realized the danger, and knew they were no match. Making a pushing motion on both sides, he swept upwards with his right hand and then pushed forwards. The rock sped away, with Laeigh hot in pursuit. The Silent waited no more.

Again, references to the Guild Story. Hitori, as it was explained, is a gamer with an overdeveloped mind and underwhelming physical skills. Kastallia, a member of Aeons, became an angel and serves the "gods" Nexon and Wizet. Just to clear things up a little.
Back to top Go down
Elismerra
Administrator
Elismerra

Name : Pauline
IGN : Silmerra
Job : High Priestess
Level : 169
Number of posts : 1334
Registration date : 2007-06-19
Mood : ~MoonLion~
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 2 0161

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:02 am

Hitorihyuuga wrote:
Some human from a world called...uh, Dirt I think it was. No, no, they called the planet Earth, and the soil dirt. Or maybe it was the dirt that was called soil. Ah, humans from that world are so very confusing. Apparently, if someone is 'bad', then they're good, and if it's 'hot', then its cool. How does that make sense?"

This part just cracked me up so bad...you are truly a talented writer full of humor and wit Kevin. Great job~! =D

Hitorihyuuga wrote:
Again, references to the Guild Story. Hitori, as it was explained, is a gamer with an overdeveloped mind and underwhelming physical skills. Kastallia, a member of Aeons, became an angel and serves the "gods" Nexon and Wizet. Just to clear things up a little.

I thought Kast died...and has been revived...and she is now an angel Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 2 0006 (who served the evil gods of Nexon and Wizet..O.O) Perhaps I should read the guild story again...o.O
Back to top Go down
xoxfreyaxox

xoxfreyaxox

IGN : xoxfreyaxox
Job : Priest
Level : 123
Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2008-04-21
Mood : Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 2 Cute110

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:56 am

haha... nice... Now what should i write...

Spoiler:

yeah... is Kastallia paulline's other priest?

Last edited by xoxfreyaxox on Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elismerra
Administrator
Elismerra

Name : Pauline
IGN : Silmerra
Job : High Priestess
Level : 169
Number of posts : 1334
Registration date : 2007-06-19
Mood : ~MoonLion~
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 2 0161

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:59 am

xoxfreyaxox wrote:
is Kastallia paulline's other priest?

Yup, yup. = )
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:39 am

xoxfreyaxox wrote:

"Hello Katsuzie," the demon said in a distrbing tone that sent chills down freya's spine.

Freya just stared at the demon blankly, How does he know my mother?,

OH MY GOD! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:07 pm

Bleh I have part of my thingy written but then I forgot who I was goign to have my char kill so I'll post it later...
Back to top Go down
xoxfreyaxox

xoxfreyaxox

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:39 pm

lol.... i hope kat reads this and thinks im crazy for being my character's mom.
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 3:42 pm

...alright, this is not a post for the sotyr. It's just something to clear things up. First off, Nexon and Wizet are not "evil gods". They are simply gods, the creators of Bellocan, if you will. Also, in that last part, with Nathan saying, "Stay back.". Not that the writing wasn't good, but his saying something kind off of ruins the entire "Silent" nickname. Also, I started this story in a way I thought that conveyed this was a long time in the future. Guess I failed miserably at that, too...ah, well, I can always adjust.
Back to top Go down
xoxfreyaxox

xoxfreyaxox

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:52 pm

i figured that too... :) after i posted it... im sorry. ill change it.
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 5:47 pm

Bleh...I had better write...And yes..my character will meet up with you guys...just not yet.

She slowly walked into her dark, little, home; her eyes scanning the room to make sure no one was there.

Creeek.

She swiftly turned around and grabbed the man standing behind her's neck and held her dagger up to his throat.

The man chuckled.

"Eager to kill, are you?" he said in a low voice. "Well that's what I like about you."

"What do you want!?" cried Karen as she thrust him on the wall.

"I've come here...to recruit to our little...guild. You seem worthy
enough become one of us. Of course, you must pass the test first."

Karen loosened her grip and asked, "What's the test?"

---------------------------------------------------------

Night had fallen in the city of Perion. The shops had been closed up for hours, and even the chief of warriors had gone to bed. The perfect time for a murder. Karen slowly made her way through the town to cliff where her target was. Her target was apparently a someone called "The Silent". He had been causing some trouble to some fellow guild mates, so he was better dead. She silently climbed up the cliff making sure to not make a sound at all. She finally reached the top and peaked over the top. The Silent just sat there motionless, not noticing that someone was coming to kill him. She climbed up and got ready to strike.

CRACK.

"Aaaww...crap!"

The Silent jumped up and shoved Karen to the ground. His sword pointed at her neck.

"Someone's pissed..."

-------------------------------------------------------

Okay I hope you liked it. Btw, words like this, means Karen is think that or it's that creepy recruiting dude.
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:22 pm

Okay, let's get cracking. Note, this starts off a little bit before Alex's post.

Nathan managed to let go off the stone sword just before Laeigh's sludgy body mass consumed it, the demon itself laughing maniacally. Rooting his feet firmly into the ground, Nathan pushed his hands outwards, then brought them swinging upwards. Two giant rock pillars rose from the ground, and Nathan began spinning his wrists for velocity. Laeigh reared up, twin balls of dark energy encircling his fists, when a voice cried, "Stop!". The slightly translucent spirit of Hitori rose rfom the ground between them, and everyone froze at his sudden appearance. "Can't this be settled in a less violent way?", Hitori asked, putting on his best monk face, "Can't we just play a nice game of Omok or basketball to end this fight?". Laeigh raised an eyebrow. "Basketball?" he inquired. "Okay, just Omok then.". Nathan and Laeigh looked at each other, then Laeigh began charging up again. "Alright, alright! What about chess? Poker? Memory cards? Ah!", Hitori cried, ducking as one of Nathan's rock pillars flew at him. "Hopscotch! Ring Around the Rosies! Super Smash Bros. Brawl?!", Hitori cried in vain, jumping out of the way as Laeigh created a sizable crater with one of his energy blasts. They paid not the slightest bit of attention to him. "Ugh...I hate the physical world.", Hitori groaned, and waved a hand dismissively. Out of nowhere, a heavy, black cloth fell over Laeigh's head. Nathan, knowing he could not fight such a strong opponent, realized his chance to flee. By the time the cloth had been ripped to shreds, Nathan was far away and Laeigh was staring daggers at Hitori. Chuckling nervously, Hitori ran so quickly a silouette of his body was left behind.

Nathan had returned to Howler's Peak, rebuilding the part of the cliff that had broken away, and trying to clear his mind. Suddenly, someone jumped on top of him. Whipping around, Nathan bound the person to the ground with ropes of stone, and pointed a rock sword at her throat. It was a girl, struggling wildly. For her to be able to sneak up so close...she was a skilled assasin indeed. Transforming the sword into a club, he knocked her out cold and formed a stone cocoon around her. He looked up. Something else was there. "Hello there! Are you that Silent chappy?", Hitori asked, floating slightly. Nathan did not so much as look at him, and walked away with the girl slung over his back. Hitori followed him, futilely trying to make conversation. "That was some pretty good fighting you did back there. Are you a...what are they called, uh...burrow spirit?", Hitori asked. Nathan grunted. Hitori took that as a yes. "Can you turn into a badger, like that last burrow spirit did?", Hitori asked. Nathan grunted again. "Right...nice day, isn't it?", Hitori commented, whistling slightly. Nathan looked at him incredulously. It was one in the morning and pitch black. "So...where are you going?", Hitori asked. Nathan pointed to the distant treetops far ahead, a vein going off in his forehead. "Ellinia. Nice place. Green place...what's in that thing on your back?", Hitori inquired. At this Nathan snapped. Bowling Hitori over, Nathan's skin began sprouting fur. Mouth turning into a muzzle, nose becoming a snout, Nathan changed alarmingly fast into an American badger. Hitori laughed as Nathan snarled at him, teeth bared. "So you can turn into a badger!", Hitori exclaimed. Nathan growled, and, not bothering to become human again, stalked off, jerking his head to get the rock cocoon to float on his back. Hitori sighed. "Not a really friendly chap, is he?", he muttered.
Back to top Go down
xoxfreyaxox

xoxfreyaxox

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:18 pm

wow... nicely done!!!! so does this mean Laeigh is gone for now?
im going to write with 2 point of views...

Spoiler:

Freya's point of veiw...

Spoiler:

hehe here it is :)
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:34 pm

Just before they entered the woods of Ellinia, Nathan did something strange. Converting to human, he bent to the ground and twisted his wrists three times before pulling them up. Two sizable stones floated before him, and he plunged his hands into them. Waving his hands to get rid of excess debris, Nathan now wore two stone gloves. Hitori sidled over. "I say, what are those for?", the spirit asked. Nathan answered by grabbing him by the neck and flinging him over the treetops. Picking up his cargo, Nathan continued onwards. The assasin had woken up several times, and each time Nathan had solved the problem in his own straightforward way. A way that involved clubs and smacking people on the head.

It was night time. Nathan could have marched straight through the night, but Hitori, blessed as he was with underdeveloped physical skills in the physical world, had to call a stop. Stopping at a place called the Shady Man's Bar and Inn, Hitori stared for a good thrity seconds at the sign. "Well, at least they're frank shady men.", he muttered, and stepped inside. It was actually quite a respectable place, wayfaring adventurers toasting each other and only about a cornerful of dark men in cloaks. The barman hobbled over. "A table for two, then, sirs?", he asked, a slight lisp in his voice. Hitori nodded, and Nathan tipped his bamboo hat in respect. As he did so, he attracted many stares at his rock gloves, and the cargo on his back. Also, Hitori noticed something on his hat, an insignia of a badger paw. Hitori didn't know what, but something secretive was being broadcasted. Eventually the diners turned back to their meals, all except one. A skinny, lanky fellow, the man moved with a certain grace. "You can get water over there, sirs.", the barman said, and went to deal with the other customers. Nathan rose before Hitori could even speak, walking in a rather twisted route. This route led directly to the man. The moment he passed, the lanky man stood up and shouted, "What did you just call me?!". The bar froze, the only sound being the slight tinkle of ice on glass. Hitori rose angrily. "He didn't say anything! He never says anything!", Hitori exclaimed. Nathan raised a hand, motioning Hitori to stop. He was not looking at the man in the eye's. Instead, he seemed to be searching for something. Finally, he found what he was looking for. Baring his lips in a snarl, Nathan crouched into a fighting position. Several younger diners began beating the table, chanting, "Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!". The barman ran frantically to the two, saying, "Gentlemen, please, there will be no fighting in my restaurant!". The lanky man got up. "Fine. We'll just settle this outside.". Moments later, nearly the entire pub was deserted. The barman looked at his one and only customer. "Kids these days.", he muttered. "Tell me about it.", Hitori said, stretching and yawning.

In a ring formed of people, the two combatants were circling each other. Actually, it was only the lanky man who was doing the circling. Nathan was standing stock still, watching and waiting for his opponent to make a move. Suddenly, the man lunged. Raising a stone barrier to protect himself, Nathan pushed outwards with his hands, making rock spikes burst from the ground. However, the man was too quick. Circling around, the man was at Nathan's spine. The Silent turned, and the man turned with him. The man jabbed outwards at a pressure point on Nathan's spine. Paralyzed, Nathan fell to the ground, and several spectators began chanting, "Ba Gua! Ba Gua!". The man, whose name was evidently Ba Gua, was about to strike once more when Nathan rolled over, waving his finger to cause a tiny rock spike to emerge from the ground, prodding the pressure point Ba Gua had hit. The Silent's supporters cheered as he got back on his feet, who wasted no time to make stone walls on either side of them, spreading the diameter of the ring. Evidently, if Ba Gua's strength was his speed, then Nathan would make sure he had no place to run. Lunging forward, he grabbed Ba Gua by the arm for just a second before the thin man got away, spinning his arms like windmills. He was all about circular movement, constantly spinning his arms to create momentum. Nathan lunged forwards, but Ba Gua suddenly put both arms forwards, palms out and fingers pointing away from each other. A blast of wind hit Nathan straight in the stomach, sending him reeling backwards. Staggering to his feet, Nathan smiled. This was starting to get interesting.
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:39 pm

Just for future reference, I'm trying to build a sort of "fighting style" for Nathan. Based of the southern Chinese style of kung fu known as Hu Gar, you might know it better as Earthbending from Avatar: The Last Airbender. Building power from strong stepping and powerful transitions from left to right, Hu Gar is known for its stances that root the executor to the ground. It is based off the movements of animals, mainly Tiger, or hard power, and Crane, or soft power. Just in case you're going to write Nathan's fighting later in the story.
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 9:29 pm

...Hello? Did I do something wrong? Why is no one posting? Hello?
Back to top Go down
SpikeAi

SpikeAi

Name : Neal
IGN : SpikeAi
Job : Bow Master
Level : 151
Number of posts : 737

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:14 pm

Leah says she was going to post yesterday but was waiting on alex. She will try she says.

She moved today so its been a buzy day. She is quite happy to write and read for this.
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:04 am

Oh sorry, I've been busy, and crazy about the Dark Knight. So yeah... maybe monday on the latest.
Back to top Go down
xoxfreyaxox

xoxfreyaxox

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 9:58 am

hehe... sorry.... alright posting time.

Spoiler:

hehe... i posted 3>s haha... just writing some history there! la la la
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:27 pm

Oh, well, now its time for me to reveal a little history of my own...

Wham! Nathan chucked a boulder at Ba Gua, who ducked under it and fired a blast of air at him. Rooting firmly into the ground, Nathan weathered the blow. However, Ba Gua had taken the chance and had lunged forward, stabbing various pressure points across Nathan's body. The crowd groaned as Nathan fell on his knees, then onto the ground, completely paralyzed. Ba Gua flipped him over, drawing back his hand to prepare the final strike to the throat. His hand came rushing down, but instead re-opened Nathan's blocked pressure points. Holding out a hand, Ba Gua smiled. "True victory is attained only when both combatants win the fight.", he said, and Nathan smiled. Getting on his feet, he placed a fist and open hand together, and bowed. Ba Gua did the same. Several spectators cheered: however, one brawny man stepped forward. "Listen, I came to see some blood and action, so I'm going to get some blood and action!", he exclaimed. Nathan and Ba Gua looked at each other, then looked at the man. Ba Gua began spinning his hands in circular motion, creating a miniature tornado around the man, raising him off the ground. Nathan stepped forward and stomped on the ground heavily, making a rock spike propell the man over the treetops. "That enough action for you?", Ba Gua called after the flying man, and walked back into the bar. Nathan stretched his arms and yawned, following Ba Gua. The rest of the crowd slowly filed in, and Ba Gua sat with Hitori and Nathan. "What the heck is going on? First you two are fighting to the death, and now you're best buds?", Hitori asked in bewilderment. Nathan and Ba Gua looked at each other, then Ba Gua leaned forward. Pulling an amulet out beneath his orange robes, he showed the cloud emblem on it to Hitori, whispering, "We'll explain later, in a more secure area.". Suddenly, Nathan noticed his rock luggage was open. Pointing, he stared at Hitori. "Oh, her. She woke up, so I let her out for some air. Next you know, she was off and away, flying through the window.", he explained, picking his teeth. Nathan clapped a hand to his forhead. He didn't say it, but his body language quite clearly gave the message, "Hitori, you idiot".

"I still don't see why we couldn't sleep in the inn.", Hitori grumbled, fiddling with an Omok piece. "Well, you wanted an explanation, didn't you?", Ba Gua asked, the light of the fire casting an eerie light over his face. Hitori lay back on the cave floor. "Yeah, I did. Alright then, where is this explanation of yours?", he asked, hand behind his head and staring at the ceiling. "Well, first off, do you know of the spirits?". "Sort of. Nathan over there is a burrow one, ain't he?". "Yes, he is. There are four different types of spirits: tide, ember, cloud, and burrow. I am a cloud spirit. Even though we're called spirits, we're living organisms like everything else. We were the first species to practice magic, and gained supernatural abilities. The original spirits did not resemble humans. They were the badgers, the hawks, the snakes, and the lions. However, a race of people called the Sharenians declared us an afront to the gods, and slayed us without mercy. Now, we are on the brink of extinction.". "Oh, come on, it can't be that bad. Entire species have been able to recover from only five percent of their original numbers.". "We have eleven.". "Eleven percent? That's not too bad.". "No, I mean eleven spirits. You're looking at about a fifth of the entire population right here.", Ba Gua said, turning away. "The spirits that survived were the ones who adapted. We gained human forms, and hid among humans. We recognized each other with various signals. The rock gloves are one; to engage in combat and reveal your elemental skills is a confirmation of that.", he continued to explain. "But...why did the Sharenians stop hunting spirits?", Hitori asked. "The answer...is the Silent.", Ba Gua said, pointing at Nathan. "He singlehandedly crushed the Sharenian empire, in less than a single day."
Back to top Go down
xoxfreyaxox

xoxfreyaxox

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:36 pm

hmmm... how can i meet with you guys?

Spoiler:

hahahahah!!!! have fun with this Kevin or alex! <3s
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:49 pm

Nathan didn't know who the archer boy was, but something about him was making his hair stand on end. And the blue-haired girl...there was something odd about her, too. Ba Gua and Grendel were watching each other silently, eyes locked and faces set. Then suddenly, Ba Gua burst into laughter. "Grendel, my best enemy and worst friend, how good it is to see you!". "Ba Gua, you old rascal, what are you doing in the company of demons?", Grendel asked, embracing his long lost rival and friend. "Hey! I'm not a demon!", Hitori said indignantly. Grendel chuckled. "But you're not exactly an angel of pure goodness, either.", he said, cuffing Hitori playfully on the shoulder. Nathan turned away. Such a long time on Howler's Peak, such a long time waiting, he hadn't realized what people thought of him. Demon. He supposed he deserved it. There could be no forgiveness. Not after what he had done...

The two groups had melded together, though Nathan pointedly avoided the two called Spike and Freya. They stopped at Grendel's library, and Hitori and Grendel went to bed. Ba Gua went to explore Ellinia, while Freya and Spike made up for the supper they had missed. Nathan meditated, waiting as he had always done. Footsteps approached him. "Hey, do you want some soup?", a voice asked. Nathan's eyes snapped open, and he grabbed Spike's outstretched arm, flinging him over the treetops. Freya stormed angrily over. "What did you do that for? He was just trying to help!", she yelled. Nathan froze. Those words...the exact same that he had heard so many years ago. Nathan left the tree silently, jumping off the mighty trees to land softly on the ground below. Unbidden, memories of the past came rushing to him, memories he had tried to forget...

In a quiet, sunny meadow, a child, barely five years off age, cried for his mother. It was a younger Nathan, a Nathan that was not yet the Silent and merely a boy, abandoned by his own parents and left to starve. Plopping onto the ground, Nathan cried, for anyone to come comfort him. Suddenly, the ground rumbled beneath him. Nathan stopped crying and whimpered, fear enveloping him. A badger burrowed out of the ground and stalked towards him, attracted by his tears. The badger had pale, blind eyes, eyes that saw a world of black and white, just like Nathan's eyes did. It walked up to him, pacing around the shivering boy. It came right to his face, and sniffed warily. Then it licked one whole side of his face, and the child giggled. Nathan returned the sniff, and licked the badger's nose with his own miniscule tongue. The badger grunted, and returned to its burrow. Nathan followed it, crawling on all fours and trying to imitate its movements. His old parents had abandoned him, but a burrow spirit had found him.

Eight years later, Nathan stood, tall and proud. The burrow spirit had taught him in spirit lore, but had given him human clothes and a gave him rudimentary human knowledge. Wearing the same outfit he wore today, Nathan breathed deeply. He raised his right foot, stomped it heavily on the ground and quickly stepped forward with his left. Drawing his left foot up, he kicked out. Nothing happened. Groaning in frustration, Nathan fell back onto the grass. The burrow spirit grunted at him, and Nathan hummed back. The badger dropped an apple into Nathan's hand, and Nathan nodded in thanks. They ate in silence, when suddenly, an arrow whizzed out of the trees. The badger raised a rock wall to protect himself, and Nathan sprang up for action. Almost immediately, another arrow came through the trees, this one aiming at Nathan. The badger leaped in the way, taking the arrow in the heart. Collapsing on top of him, both the spirit and the boy fell to the ground. Nathan slowly lost himself to unconsciousness as voices above him spoke. "Is the badger dead?". "Yeah, I think so...what should we do with the kid?". "Leave him for now. If he's still alive, then we question him. If we don't get the right answers, you know what to do.".
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:57 pm

Guys feel free to take over my char for a little bit. I don't feel like writing and I'm a bit busy (and lazy).
Back to top Go down
xoxfreyaxox

xoxfreyaxox

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:12 am

im kinda of excited now.. but im at work! so i really really want to write... but ill find time! im thinking of what im gonna do... kevin! you attacked Spike... how dare you! -smack!- but oh well! i soo excited!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:22 am

You guys are amazing...This story is something I always look forward to now when I log on the forums...so keep it coming....

Great job~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next