The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
Guild Story I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
Guild Story I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
Guild Story I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
Guild Story I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
Guild Story I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
Guild Story I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
Guild Story I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
Guild Story I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
Guild Story I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
Guild Story I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
Guild Story I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
Guild Story I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
Guild Story I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
Guild Story I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
Guild Story I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

Guild Story

Go down 
+8
SkyForger
ManlySuperTaco
Sashi
Nighthawk86
Itz 2khmer
Slymeister
Elismerra
Hitorihyuuga
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

Name : (specify a nickname)
Job : Archer
Level : 26
Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Guild Story Empty
PostSubject: Guild Story   Guild Story I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 11:04 am

Lets make a Guild roleplaying story about Maplestory, since I like writing/typing about stuff.
Back to top Go down
Elismerra
Administrator
Elismerra

Name : Pauline
IGN : Silmerra
Job : High Priestess
Level : 169
Number of posts : 1334
Registration date : 2007-06-19
Mood : ~MoonLion~
Guild Story 0161

Guild Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 11:55 am

Sounds awsome! o.O
Back to top Go down
Slymeister

Slymeister

IGN : Mahamarue
Job : PA Spearman
Level : 6x
Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-07-05
Mood : Eeh...

Guild Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 10:37 pm

sounds cool

and if its really good and u wanna make it into a cartoon
Im the person to ask for films (and pics =3 )
Back to top Go down
Itz 2khmer

Itz 2khmer

IGN : 2Khmer
Job : Happy Priest
Level : 80 somethin
Number of posts : 618
Mood : Ninja!

Guild Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 11:13 pm

One day, one kid was born.
2 years later, he became a rich man, and decided to make a guild, until suddenly, AARON BOURNE COMES BACK TO CHOP ONIONS
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/aaron2azn
Nighthawk86

Nighthawk86

IGN : Bellocan | Kradia
Job : Sindit/Page | Cleric/X-Bowman
Level : 3X/38 | 3X/2X
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-06-24

Guild Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 2:25 pm

Now this i could get into. I like writing as well, so this could be fun.

So, when and how are we going to start this?
Back to top Go down
Elismerra
Administrator
Elismerra

Guild Story 0161

Guild Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 4:46 pm

I wondered...is the guild story involving all the guildmates?! o.O
Back to top Go down
Sashi

Sashi

IGN : SashiFist
Job : BRAWLER!!!!
Level : 4x
Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2007-06-21

Guild Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 5:32 pm

Here...... Ill try to make my own version including some people from the guild (if u want to be included post here.

The main story will be mostly about uhhhh (surprise)

tell me if u want to be included
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/eggandyman
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

Guild Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 5:50 pm

Wow, I didn't realize so many people would be interested in this, and not think I was a total geek. As I said, it's a guild story, so maybe we could put our metaphorical heads togethers and come up with a plot.
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk86

Nighthawk86

Guild Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 6:54 pm

Ok, I guess I'll start us off here *clears throat*:

There were many guilds in the world of Maplestory. All of them filled with heros greatand small. This is the story of one of the greater of them. They called themselves the Aeons, after the great demi-god beasts that protected the innocent in the myths of old.

The Aeons were gathering together one day to decide on a new quest while resting one day. They're last one wasn't all that hard for them, but it still gave them a hard time. Many were injured and came close to being killed. However, they were now rejoicing and joking with each other around a campfire forthe night.

A warrior on his way to becoming a white knight, or a paladin one might say, named BladeEdge was talking to one of the newer members of the guild. Teaching him all about the ways of the warrior, when a scream came out of nowhere.

Everyone turned towards the source. Yet, they could see nothing due to the darkness of the night. A mage called the Lord of Dune said, "We should go check that out." All nodded in agreement. So, they got up and walked towards the scream.
Back to top Go down
Elismerra
Administrator
Elismerra

Guild Story 0161

Guild Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:02 pm

When will I appear in the story? =/
By the way, I want to be a butt-kicking heroine. XD
Back to top Go down
Itz 2khmer

Itz 2khmer

Guild Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:53 pm

There was once a baby borned, that baby wasn't just an ordinary baby, it was a special one, until the Gods Of Darkness consumed the powers of the baby and the baby was abandon, the baby was protected by his sister and she would always help him on the way to a new island, years later, the baby was named Dalris, and her Sister Leona, they are now grown and still take care of each other. Dalris saw something in the woods, he called leona, and dragged her and himself into a strange dimension, called The Maple World.
This world had many mythical creatures, powers, and many things in the world. There was a man there, who helped them out. They each get certain powers. Dalris chosen thief like powers, powers that can hide in the shadows, and leona with her mighty bowman abilities, they travel around the land, until one day...
Dalris had many friends and Leona also. Dal decided to make a guild an they will recruit more, then came a girl, that happend to always help Leona and Dalris, that girl was KAT so she happend to join the guild also.
After many days of fighting, surviving in this Fantasy World, The guild had changed there name to Aeons. They were bored, and yet nothing to entertain them until they heard something in a dungeon/forest named Sleepy wood, Guild Story Monkeybunktwiogb0, they helped out this Handsome green colored person, from monkeys and monsters lurking in the dungeon, the boy was named Aaron. Aaron was a funny person, and was kinda a flirty person, everyone loved talking to him and Aaron was recruited to be an Aeons!! And now they go to a new found island....

To be Continued
Back to top Go down
Itz 2khmer

Itz 2khmer

Guild Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:54 pm

ummm this is just some random story, i made, and yes i hate writing and i actually, im bored
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

Name : Alex, Maude
IGN : TeryakHizak, AaronHizaki, LordHizaki, AaronHizakii
Job : Bishop, Crusader, Sin, Dawn Warrior
Level : 12x, 7x, 4x, 4x
Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2007-08-01
Mood : Hot girls are evil...

Guild Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 2:46 pm

GRRRRRRR Kevin you stole my idea!!
Back to top Go down
Itz 2khmer

Itz 2khmer

Guild Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:21 pm

whos kevin?
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk86

Nighthawk86

Guild Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 7:20 pm

Continued From Last Post...

When they arrived, they found a woman laying on the ground completely covered with burns. She was barely alive. "I got this," said Kastallia. She was the guild's strongest cleric. She raised her staff over the woman and a bright light shone down on her. The burns quickly healed and the woman awoke to find herself surrounded by the guild.

Her eyes quickly widened. "Hurry! We must leave this place at once!" she exclaimed. BladeEdge said, "Don't worry. Whatever it was that hurt you is gone now. Now, can you tell us what happened?"

She calmed down a little, "I'm not entirely sure myself. I was trying to get to the nearest town before dark, but I lost my way...As it became dark, I kept seeing this pair of red eyes following me. I started to worry, and after a while I began to run. Yet, whatever that monster was, it flew right past me and stopped right in front of me. After that, all I saw were flames and then I fainted I guess..."

They all looked at each other. They all KNEW what would happen next...

"Well, we have ourselves a new quest guys. You all know what we need to do!" yelled Dalris. The leader of the whole guild who was a great assassin.

Hiasashi said, "Here we go again..."

To Be Continued...

(*NOTE: Anyone is welcome to jump in at anytime. It makes the story more interesting. lol.)
Back to top Go down
Sashi

Sashi

IGN : SashiFist
Job : BRAWLER!!!!
Level : 4x
Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2007-06-21

Guild Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 9:41 pm

As we were on our way toward the quest the woman sayed "There was also a devil like monster that attacked me." The monster seemed to be a balrog.

Katsuzie asked the woman "Did the monster wear a mask and have strong wings?"

The woman said "I dont quite remember. It was too dark for me to see"

Aaron responded to kat "She seems unfamiliar of the Balrog attack. It seems she was attacked on the main ship that connects Victoria Island and Ossyria.

To be continued (by someone else)
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/eggandyman
SkyForger

SkyForger

IGN : Bellocan
Job : Magician(Cleric)
Level : 31
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Guild Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 5:31 pm

"Well..i was on a ship for a while.But i got off as soon as they reached a sub-port a town or two away from here."said the woman.

"I see.He must've followed you.Any other things you can remember.If there were more balrogs..or anything that might help us."asked SkyForger115,a strong cleric,in the making that is.

"I dont remeber much.Its all so foggy in my mind.Perhaps a rest at some time would help.I wouldnt want to sirupt your helping me.But it is late,and we all deserve a rest.Theres a town up ahead.Some nice rentals to sleep in."said the woman.
(? ? ? What's sirupt? ? ? ~Dal)
"Does anyone else agree with the woman.I could sure use a rest.Its been a long time since we started walking if i do say so myself."said TomasLuther,the strongest in the guild,a crusader he be.

((By the way hitori i think i know you.My name will SHoulin if you do me too.
Back to top Go down
http://shinobigrave.proboards98.com
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

Guild Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 9:56 pm

Guild Story (continued...)

"Y-Yeah, Tomas. I think we should stop." Hitori Hyuuga gasped, clutching a stitch in his side. Hitori was only a level 23 archer, and who's talents lied not in the art of loud bangs and explosions, but rather in the magics of music and writing. He was only thirteen, with jet black hair and light brown eyes that seemed almost gray. The rest of the guild members nodded. However, Hitori could not keep up with the brisk strides of the second-job plus guildmates. A full fifteen minutes after everyone esle had reached the inn Aeons had decided to stay in, Hitori hobbled over, and rasped, "Next time Lord of Dune decides to go investigating, I'm staying at home..."

(To be continued...)

It's terrible right? Ah, come one, you all know that this should be in the scrap heap categorized as "To Horrible to Even Look at"

P.S. Skyforger, I don't know what you mean by "know me", because I'm pretty sure I don't know you in real life.

Last edited by on Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

Guild Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 10:04 pm

Aaron, you idiot...I SWEAR WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU, YOU'RE DEAD MEAT!!!!!

(The reason for this sudden outburst is because I expressly told him not to tell my name to anybody, and yet there he goes, screaming it to the heavens)
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

Guild Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 10:28 pm

(Guild Story, continued...)

The innkeeper was writing something when he looked up to see the entire Aeons guild crowd into his little hotel. Ink quill went flying as he jerked in suprise. "We need...err...1,2,3...um... about 80 to 90 rooms." BladeEdge said. The innkeeper shook his head, saying, "I'm sorry, but this building doesn't even-". It was then he noticed the big nasty weapons attached to every single guild members body, and decided that he shood at least try to accomodate some of the guild. "Well, uh, you see, sir, I don't have enough rooms, so you're pals are probably going to have to share rooms, okay?" the innkeeper said in his most flattering voise. BladeEdge smiled. Sometimes it was nice to carry big, heavy weaponry.

(To be continued...)

Sorry, BladeEdge, for using your character, but you are the only one that has made an appearance in the story while simaltenouisly carrying "big, heavy weaponry".
Back to top Go down
SkyForger

SkyForger

Guild Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 7:41 am

SKyForger115 smiled."That wont be a problem.I may be able to create more rooms a magician i be.Is any other mage willing to help me?"asked SkyForger115.

"I will."Kastallia said as they performed a spell creating some more rooms,adding a floor or two."WIll that be enough?"asked SkyForger115."Yes,said the man.But some will sill share.

Tomas looked at the woman."Dont forget the woman.Ill keep watch outside her door."said TomasLuther."Ill be next.We must take turns."said 2khmer.

((Hitori i meant i think i remember you from an rpg site.You might remember tajek,i might be wrong though.))
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

Guild Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 11:16 am

(Guild Story continued...)

Several hours later, Hitori woke from a fitfull dream involving a flying horse, purple mountains, and a hairdryer. Sometimes his mind just worked that way. After several minutes of tossing and turning, he finally decided he should read a book to get his mind of sleep. Getting down from the bunk he shared with a certain Lord Hizaki, he grabbed a random book from a book shelf on the other side of the room, when he heard an ominous creaking noise. Looking down, he saw the floor cracking and splintering beneath him. He had enough time to squeeze out the words "Oh boy" when he crashed through four floors of reinforced wood, crashing into the innkeepers desk. Ouch. Five minutes later, Hitori took 2khmer place as guard when he was quite literally kicked out of the inn. At least he didn't have to worry about standing guard in his pajamas, since he never changed out of his gray tunic, brown leggings, deerskin boots, and leather gloves, plus he always woar two wristlets with bells attached. Still holding the book in his hand, he looked at the cover. It read: Magically Mutated Termites; Why Not To Create Rooms Through Magic. "Skyforger, I swear, next time I meet you, I'm going to grab hold of your head and-" Hitori swoar as he made a violent gesture in midair. After half an hour of staring blankly into space, Hitori noticed some activity. A pair of red eyes, gleaming in the shadows. "Why do these things always happen to me?" Hitori asked to no one in particular, nocking an arrow to his bow. Red eyes were never a good sign.

(To be continued...)

Skyforger, which RPG site do you mean?

P.S. I'm just make it so the guard is outside, okay?
Back to top Go down
Elismerra
Administrator
Elismerra

Guild Story 0161

Guild Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 11:55 am

LMAO....I like your story Hitori...XD
Back to top Go down
Elismerra
Administrator
Elismerra

Guild Story 0161

Guild Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:40 pm

After performming the rooms-expanding spell with Sky, Kastallia was happily humming a song while getting ready for bed. Little did she know that the spell has created a big stir and now there's a big hole in the middle of the inn...worse, the guild might have to pay a huge sum for all the damages that the spell caused. Malaag, the strongest Fire/Poison mage in the guild, had the unfortunate fate of sleeping one floor right under Hitori and thus been thrown several stories down and with a certain amount of miracle, broke the fall of Hitori...

After knowing the spell was the main cause of his uncall-for injuries, Malaag limped up the stairs to Kastallia's room demending an explanation.

Upon hearing a creaking noise outside the door...Kastallia immediately ceased the humming. "Darn you pervert! Try to peep into my room eh?" Kastallia mumbled to herself furiously. She open the door with lighting speed and thrusted out her leg and kicked as hard as she could on the person outside.

"OWWWW....what's that for?!" Malaag screamed with obvious pain...that's when Kastallia noticed the bruise all over Malaag's arms and face...With some difficulty, Malaag explained the situation of the spell and the condition of the floor while rubbing his chin all the time.

"Aw...geez...I didn't know the spell has that effect! OMG...I am deeply sorry..." Kastallia was embarrassed with her own overreaction and mortified by the fact that she might have to pay for the damage to the inn.

"Dang it, you almost kicked out all my teeth..." Malaag mumbled while struggling to stand up. Just then, his eyes grew wide and pointed with a finger at the window in the room.

Kastallia turned around just in time to see a pair of red eyes disappeared outside.
Back to top Go down
SkyForger

SkyForger

Guild Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 1:20 pm

SkyForger115 walked by just as the red eyes disappeared."We may have a rog on our hands.ANd don't worry,i know of the damagaes and willt take full responsobility for them."he said.He removed his robe revealing his clothes and his staff.

"I dont like to sleep.I have no dreams,so it isnt worth it."said SkyForger115."Get dressed.Ill start waking everyone up.Hurry,who knows when the reinforcements arrive,or what theyre doing right now."he said.

"Okay.Ill head to my room now."said Mallag turning to Kastallia,then joining SkyForger115 in the hallway,them teleporting away.

Waking severel aeons,the truley nedded ones being Kat,Dalris,Tom,And more her teleported onto the floor where the woman's room was noticing Hitori.He made a weak laugh."Um well...that was a pretty hard fall eh?"he said keeping his distance.He then noticed the book.

"Well,i may have ta' borrow that right?"he said making small laughing sounds followed by many pauses.He became serious then."Anyways.I see you set with your arrow.You've noticed the rog?"asked SkyForger115.

Finnaly Hitori looked at him."The fall hurt.I noticed the rog but lets get something straight.If your not gunna do a spell right."said Hitori grabbing his bow,"dont do it!"he said hitting Sky with his bow."Ow!"said Sky with bruises all over.

"Im sorry.Now c'mon.Grab the woman."he said walking away but then paused.He shrugged."No wait.You go with the others.Ill join you in a minute."said Sky.

((Narutorpgfun,and another one before,they were proboard sites.Ring a bell?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Story
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next