The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
Guild Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
Guild Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
Guild Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
Guild Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
Guild Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
Guild Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
Guild Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
Guild Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
Guild Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
Guild Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
Guild Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
Guild Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
Guild Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
Guild Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
Guild Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

Guild Story

Go down 
+8
SkyForger
ManlySuperTaco
Sashi
Nighthawk86
Itz 2khmer
Slymeister
Elismerra
Hitorihyuuga
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

Name : Alex, Maude
IGN : TeryakHizak, AaronHizaki, LordHizaki, AaronHizakii
Job : Bishop, Crusader, Sin, Dawn Warrior
Level : 12x, 7x, 4x, 4x
Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2007-08-01
Mood : Hot girls are evil...

Guild Story - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 6:22 pm

While Derren was running away, Leonas ghost came and slautered him with a chainsaw.

I hope your happy now Leona!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 7:17 pm

(( I'd like to point out the significance of teleport in the case of these cells... <.<;. Also, I believe the upper level people should have some importance. Thirdly, I'f like to point out that Dunny and I work really well together, both cause our classes compliment each other's and because we're best friends. o.O So, should an escape be staged or any big fights happen involving one of us, the other should be helping as well (Dunny can veto this if he wants) and if you want to, for some reason, finish me off (so Dunny can have an epic duel with the swordsman... <.<) make sure I go down fighting and doing something useful. I find that I can't post in rp's like this because it's rather awkward; I'm only good at controling my characters and letting other people deal with theirs. ))
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk86

Nighthawk86

Name : (specify a nickname)
IGN : Bellocan | Kradia
Job : Sindit/Page | Cleric/X-Bowman
Level : 3X/38 | 3X/2X
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 8:10 pm

Just as Derren, Hitori, and Sky left the room and back into the cavern. As soon as they did, a gust of wind came at them. It surprised all three of them. "Now what?" muttered Hitori. They looked up to see an even more surprising sight... BladeEdge riding on the back of a Balrog. He called out to them, "Anyone need a lift? I think I've tamed it for the most part." They all looked at him with confusion, but got on anyways. As they flew to the fortress across the molten lake, Derren asked, "How did you avoid getting captured?" He replied, "Easy really. After I got on this thing's back, He went nuts and flew all the way to the other side of the cave. And because we were so far away, I could barely see what happened back at the battle. After wrestling with Bob here..." "BOB?!?" They all exclaimed. "Oh yeah," Blade continued on. "After I beat him in a wresting match, I tamed him. So, the guild has a pet Balrog now and I decided to name him Bob." By now their jaws had dropped as far as they could go. BladeEdge said, "Oh quit that guys, I'm sure he doesn't like being drooled on. Besides, we're here." They all got off onto the roof and head inside to rescue everyone and kill the bad guys...with Bob at their side...or rather behind them since he's so big...

ANYWAYS...

To Be Continued...
Back to top Go down
Elismerra
Administrator
Elismerra

Name : Pauline
IGN : Silmerra
Job : High Priestess
Level : 169
Number of posts : 1334
Registration date : 2007-06-19
Mood : ~MoonLion~
Guild Story - Page 4 0161

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 9:47 pm

Since I am a ghost...I shall haunt every member until the story end...
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 9:53 pm

Your going to come back to life don't worry about it, everything will be alright. I think.....
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk86

Nighthawk86

IGN : Bellocan | Kradia
Job : Sindit/Page | Cleric/X-Bowman
Level : 3X/38 | 3X/2X
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 10:23 pm

"Wait for me guys!" a voice yelled behind them. They all turned around and there was standing Kastallia. "KASTALLIA!!!" screamed BladeEdge as he ran to her, lifted her in the air, spun around, and finally hugged her. "What?!? But how?" asked Hitori. She replied, "Well, when I died, I reappeared in Sleepywood. Remember, when one dies, they reappear in the nearest town... Duh!" Hitori looked ashamed for once he has finally made a mistake and didn't take something into account. "But how did you make it across the lake?" asked BladeEdge. "She teleported across," answered Hitori. "She's a mage and we can all do it. But since she's a stronger mage than most, she can teleport massive distances. Anyways, let's go rescue everyone." "Right," said Kastallia. And once again, they (attempt to) head inside.

To Be Continued...
Back to top Go down
Elismerra
Administrator
Elismerra

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 12:04 am

Aww...thank you Luke for reviving me. ^^
Back to top Go down
Slymeister

Slymeister

IGN : Mahamarue
Job : PA Spearman
Level : 6x
Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-07-05
Mood : Eeh...

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 12:18 am

I kinda feel left out for 2 reasons >.>
1- Im not in >.>
2- I cant wright like this

But its kool how Leona was revived
*Still reading*
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 12:46 am

I was going to revive Leona...........and it was going t obe a lot more dramatic............................RAWR................................Im going to quit writing in the guild story. The story is getting REALLY messed up.
Back to top Go down
Elismerra
Administrator
Elismerra

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 2:33 am

Awww...geez...I didn't realize that I will be revived by you Hizaki...

How about I fell from the back of 'Bob' and broke my neck? Maybe I should stay as a ghost...>_<"

And Hizaki, please don't quit writing the guild story! Your story is actually very interesting. I wish to read the ending.
Back to top Go down
Itz 2khmer

Itz 2khmer

IGN : 2Khmer
Job : Happy Priest
Level : 80 somethin
Number of posts : 618
Mood : Ninja!

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:26 am

Then something from the ground came up, it was A MOLE, then super green man came to whack it!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/aaron2azn
Itz 2khmer

Itz 2khmer

IGN : 2Khmer
Job : Happy Priest
Level : 80 somethin
Number of posts : 618
Mood : Ninja!

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:26 am

psssst, u can help me with the storyline of my comic, or like be in it or somethin :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/aaron2azn
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 9:41 am

Derren felt like something was wrong...like that someone was getting ready to kill him. Derren looked at Kastallia. She seemed different in ways he couldn't explain. "You comin'?" asked Blade they were already on "Bob". "No, I'm going to find another way in," "Whatever," replied Kastallia. They lifted off on "Bob" and flew off. "Dark Sight," muttered Derren. Slowly he walked through the shadow seam and into the main corridor. It was silent. His fellow guild mates were behind the magical bars of the cell. Then something caught him off guard. Kastallia's body. "Then if that's Kastallia then who..." "Who am I?" Derren jumped in surprise. Kastallia's "clone" had an evil grin on her face. "Where's Hitori and Blade?!" "Oh they're suffering a very painful death right now, and you can join them," "Why you-" Derren jumped at the clone. But it merely just shot an energy bolt, and Derren flew in to Kastallia's cell. The clone created a dark energy ball as big as the cell it self. Derren just grabbed Kastallia's body and ran of and shouted "HASTE!" The clone threw the energy bolt at Derren. The bolt flew into Derrens back as it exploded. Derren was covered in blood and his left arm seemed to be broken, but he still kept running. Derren turned the corner. Dead end. The only thing that was there was a mirror. The clone threw another dark energy bolt at him. Derren flew into the mirror at impact. He waited for the crash and the pain of glass. It never came. Derren landed with thud, and then came a splash. Derren then fell unconsious.

Last edited by on Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:44 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 9:41 am

Leona wrote:

And Hizaki, please don't quit writing the guild story! Your story is actually very interesting. I wish to read the ending.

Where have I heard that before?
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 9:42 am

i have a strange feeling of impending doom........
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 10:04 am

Derren woke up and found himself somehow staring at Kastallia; or the clone. "Am I dead?" muttered Derren. "No you aren't dead." Something told Derren that this was the real Kastallia. "I thought you were dead," "Really? All I remember is getting stabbed by that monster, then I woke up here." Derren looked around. The was a sparkling crystal clear lake. And then he saw what looked like a portal. "Come on, we have to go and help the rest of the guild," said Derren. They walked through the portal and found themselves back into the fortress. Derren heard Kastallia gasp, "What?" asked Derren. "This is what," A sword plunged deep into Derren's chest. Derren was able to take one glance at the killer before he died. ........Blade Edge........

Last edited by on Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 10:14 am

I hope you are all happy now. I am OFFICIALLY DEAD
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

Job : Archer
Level : 26
Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 5:08 pm

Hitori let out a muffled gasp of suprise as a giant hand whipped out and clasped his mouth, dragging him into a dank, musty room. He let out a gasp as the mammoth warrior he had seen just minutes ago smiled at him, growling, "Thought you were so smart, slipping of like that, huh? Well think again, little rat!". As the demon warrior drew a giant sabre from his back and paused as he swung it down. "Which should I take of first...the head, or the arms... choices, choices." he grunted in mock puzzlement. And just when the sword was about to strike Hitori's neck, he moved with speed unknown to mankind. "Still didn't notice yet?" Hitori asked mockingly, pulling back his sleeves to reveal strings of silver white mist entangled around him. "Shadow's Seam. The most dangerous magical substance on Bellocan. And the most powerful." Hitori smirked. The demon warrior swung once more, breaking open the wall to reveal Derren Hizaki blearily opening his eyes. There was a gaping hole in his chest. Hitori was about to exclaim when Derren gasped. "Hyuuga! What the-!" Derren exclaimed, but then the soulless swordman slashed at Hitori. A crimson gash appeared in Hitori's back, just as his knees buckled. And amazingly, Hitori smiled for the first and last time in Derren's memory. "Boom." Hitori whispered, and the strands of Shadow's Seam around his wrists ingnited. Derren had a split second to stare hopelessly at Hitori's now burning wrists before both the demon and Hitori incinerated before his eyes. "No..." he whispered, sinking to his knees, before he himself faded into blackness.
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 6:07 pm

A bit dramatic I know, but I could never resist dramatics.

A single piece of paper fluttered to the ground, just as Hitori felt himself rising away from his body. Then he saw who had dropped the paper. Himself. The two people stared at each other, like a person and his reflection. Then the Hitori that had delivered the message began to change. Bluish-gray fur sprouted from his skin, as hands turned to hooves. A single horn, bent backwards to resemble a Roman sundial sprouted from the now ealongating head. Three tails sprouted from the backside: one was limp and entangled within the others, the other seemed quite normal, but the third was the most extraordinary. It was constantly changing shape, size, color, and texture. Then the strange creature simply faded away. "Awkward..." Hitori whistled as he continued to drift upward. An old man, bent over a piece of parchment, looked up and smiled as Hitori entered some strange new world."Welcome to the Other World." he said, smiling.

Last edited by on Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 9:53 pm

The newly resurrected Kastallia, Skyforger, and BladeEdge all stared blankly at the charred remains of Hitori Hyuuga and the now limp body of Derren Hizaki. Skyforger hurriedly picked up the piece of parchment. It was written in Hitori's messy scrawl, and it read: I am still with you, Aeons. Yes, I am dead, but my spirit is still here. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DEFEAT LEIGH. He is an immortal. He is a god. Release the rest of Aeons. Then go to Ellinia, and talk to Grendel. Burn this. Stay alive. BladeEdge, who was shaking as he stared at his hands, now stained with Derren's blood, didn't even notice Kastallia and Skyforger quickly releasing the magicall barriers that entombed their captured guildmates. Dalris was the first to ask. "What happened? Where are Hitori and Lord? And what's with BladeEdge?" he asked, bewildered. Then he saw Hitori's still smoking remains, and Derren's mangled body. "Oh gods..." he breathed.
Derren saw Hitori's spirit rise, transparent and ghost-like. He, too, felt himself rise, but something was wrong. His spirit seemed to be fighting some unknown force pushing him down. And he didn't seem to be winning. First his feet, then his waist, until he was head deep below the ground. Then he sank entirely into the earth, and even farther down until he felt boiling heat waves rise up at him. "Oh dear..." he thought, just as he took his first look upon the complete opposite of heaven.

"Am I in heaven?" Hitori asked. The old man chuckled. "Heaven? This is the otherworld: home of the In-Betweeners, the Gamers, the Vangra Desh. Heaven is the place for light; hell is the world of shadow. But for every black and white, there is a gray. This the dead men's grey: the Otherworld." the old man said. This place surely was grey. Everything seemed to be made of the swirling grey mist that composed the Shadow's Seam. And, quite suddenly, two people burst from two pillars of grey mist. The first was thin and monkeyish, with large blue eyes and a lanky disposition. The second was large and thickset, and was wearing what appeared to be an El Nath eskimo coat. "Kappa! Forn! You have just finished playing a game, I assume?" the old man asked. "Oh yeah," the monkeyish fellow snickered, "Forns upset 'cause I beat him at the game.". Forn bristled. "I...am...not...upset." Forn growled through clenched teeth. Kappa just proceeded to snicker even more infuriatingly. "That is enough, Kappa. I'd like to introduce to you Aeos Chrono, or else referred to as 'Hitori' in the mortal world.", the old man said. "Well, howdy do, Aeo'." Kappa said, smiling cheekily and shaking the newly christened Aeos's hand. Forn meerly grunted. "So, wanna play?" Kappa asked, skipping merrily to Aeos's side. "Um...sure, but play what?" he asked. "Oh, you'll see." Kappa said with an evil grin, and both were swept up in a whirl of grey mist. Aeos found himself drifting in a world of nothingness. Kappa, too, was still smiling at him through empty blackness. Then he felt himself taking form. And just as his mirrored self had transformed into the strange creature, he found himself subtly changing into that very same animal. Then he found himself in a rainforest-like terrain. A monkey with large pale eyes the size of dinnerplates and with a two-pronged tail swung down from a tree, and said, "And now...we play.".

(I know this "game" seems insignificant, but it will become important later in the story.)
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 10:03 pm

WOW Kevin, that is BLOODY, cool......im........in...............hell..........................-_-
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 10:04 pm

That was bloody? I consider it has mild gore.
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 10:15 pm

I was jking
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 10:16 pm

Yeah, yeah, whatever
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 10:21 pm

WOOT 100th POST!!!

DERREN IS DEAD WOOT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Story
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next