The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
Guild Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
Guild Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
Guild Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
Guild Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
Guild Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
Guild Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
Guild Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
Guild Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
Guild Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
Guild Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
Guild Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
Guild Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
Guild Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
Guild Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
Guild Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

Guild Story

Go down 
+8
SkyForger
ManlySuperTaco
Sashi
Nighthawk86
Itz 2khmer
Slymeister
Elismerra
Hitorihyuuga
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

Name : Alex, Maude
IGN : TeryakHizak, AaronHizaki, LordHizaki, AaronHizakii
Job : Bishop, Crusader, Sin, Dawn Warrior
Level : 12x, 7x, 4x, 4x
Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2007-08-01
Mood : Hot girls are evil...

Guild Story - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 9:56 am

Lord awoke in a small jail cell. The stone floor was cracked in many spots and mice were swarming all over searching for food. "Apparently no one cared about me," muttered Lord while twirling a Steely around his thumb. "That you are right, Derren Hizaki," said a voice outside of the cell. "How do you know my name?! Who are you?!" Derren yelled. "My name is of no concern to you, Derren. Now the question is, will you join my dark forces to rid the world of mankind? I could make you join me by force, but I prefer you to join peacefully, so what will it be?" the man's cold voice stung Derren like a bee. "I will never join you!" cried Derren as he threw a Steely at the man. The Steely stopped in midair. "You can't stop me like this boy," The man waved is hand and the cell bars disappeared. The man was muttering something under his breath that Derren couldn't make out. His hand glowed a faint red. "I have to get out of here!" thought Derren. "HASTE!" cried Derren. With a new burst of speed, Derren ran out of the cell searching for a way back to the battle.

Last edited by on Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Itz 2khmer

Itz 2khmer

Name : (specify a nickname)
IGN : 2Khmer
Job : Happy Priest
Level : 80 somethin
Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2007-06-19
Mood : Ninja!

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 10:05 am

Then there was a huge smiley hot air balloon, and everyone looked then i shot a subi at it, o.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/aaron2azn
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 11:49 am

Derren ran the around the corner to find a pack of Taurospears. The Tauros charged at him with full force. Before Derren could move, he was dead.
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 11:50 am

^ Fake Story chapter
^
^
^
^
^
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

Job : Archer
Level : 26
Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 11:53 am

Hitori was staring at his hands. Arrow Bomb was a hunter's skill...he wasn't a hunter...so how had it happened. To late, he noticed a Balrog charging at him, eyes glistening, teeth bared. A split second too late, he ducked. The Balrogs claw sliced a cut, though not deep, into Hitori's shoulder. Flinging up his bag to protect himself, the Balrog shredded the bag into pieces, and several things happened at once. Skyforger burst into the room with several of the El Nath Yeti's tailing him, while a single page of Hitori's book shredded. The young bowman's head snapped up, his eyes blazing. Skyforger looked up just in time to see Hitori grabbing the Balrog's claw, swinging the beast in circles, and sending it flying, headfirst, into a craggy stone wall. With strength unknown to mankind, Hitori began pummeling every bit of the Balrog he could reach, shouting, "YOU... PAY... FOR... THAT... YOU... STINKING... STUPID... BALROG!!!!!!!!!!". With every syllabal, a punch that could have felled a medium sized hippopatimus landed on the unfortunate Balrog. Within seconds, it was reduced to a shivering pile fur, with Hitori shouting, "AND THATS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU MESS WITH HITORI HYUUGA!!!".
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 11:54 am

haha kevin
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 12:03 pm

Alex...HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO USE MY REAL NAME!!!
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 12:08 pm

HAHA KEVIN C** S**
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 12:11 pm

GARRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THAT YOU *****!!! I SWEAR, YOU WAIT TILL I GET MY HANDS ON YOU, YOU'RE GOING TO WISH YOU NEVER LEFT THOSE ***** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 12:12 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA
KEVIN CARPET SHOOTER
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 5:11 pm

Everything seemed to be going as planned for the Aeons guild...or so they thought. A giant, mutated swordsman with a sword twice the size of a Doombringer entered the chamber. "Surrender, and you will be taken unharmed, continue fighting, and we will take you with force," he said in a cold voice. Everyone stooped fighting and stared at the monstrousaty (I don't think I spelled that right). "Thats good, now follow my guards," he said. Kastallia stepped forward, "We'll never surrender to the likes of you! Holy Arrow!" A golden arrow flew off her magical bow as the arrow struck the monster's forhead. The monster didn't even show a sign of pain. "Crimson Spear,". It threw a magical, blood, red spear, and it flew in to Kastallia's chest. Kastallia fell to the ground with a thud. "Who's next?"

Last edited by on Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:38 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 7:14 pm

The Aeons guild stared as Kastallia; one of Aeons strongest members, was defeated with a single blow. "Now that they've learned their lessons, take them away," Crimson Balrogs surrounded the members. They were taken away to the cells without even a struggle. A man with tears streaming down his face carried Kastallia's body in his arms. Nothing looked good, nothing at all.

Last edited by on Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Elismerra
Administrator
Elismerra

Name : Pauline
IGN : Silmerra
Job : High Priestess
Level : 169
Number of posts : 1334
Mood : ~MoonLion~
Guild Story - Page 3 0161

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 10:28 pm

I...died...just like...my dear...computer...T_T
Back to top Go down
Itz 2khmer

Itz 2khmer

IGN : 2Khmer
Job : Happy Priest
Level : 80 somethin
Number of posts : 618
Mood : Ninja!

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 7:36 am

do i get to be in the part where i whack a mole?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/aaron2azn
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 6:52 pm

leona are you going to kill me now?
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 6:53 pm

and GREEN, you get t o wacka huge monster be happy about htat
Back to top Go down
Brynx

IGN : bellocan
Job : Cleric
Level : 44
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 7:12 pm

BrynxEchos Has left the Guild.
2khmer: aww crap now what do we do?
Kastallia:Yea I know...
Kastallia:Since Brynx left we will have nothing to do...
Mahatala:Yep he was the life of the guild.

lol jk.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/brynxblog
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 7:19 pm

Derren Hizaki muttered "Dark Sight," as he heard foot steps around the corner. He looked around and what he saw hit him with surprise. All of the members of Aeons had been captured and were being led to the cells. They past him by with out knowing he had been there. Although one of the Balrogs sniffed and looked his direction but seemed to not care. He looked around and saw that Hitori was beaten up but still alive. He somehow he had to get them out. But how?

Last edited by on Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:40 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 10:39 pm

Believe me, you are doing fine Aaron. I agree with Leona that we should organize these somehow. Maybe we could sticky the finished stories after they are organized? O.o
Back to top Go down
Elismerra
Administrator
Elismerra

Name : Pauline
IGN : Silmerra
Job : High Priestess
Level : 169
Number of posts : 1334
Mood : ~MoonLion~
Guild Story - Page 3 0161

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 2:29 am

@Hizaki: I think...I might have to kill you after all...a single blow and I was dead?! Geesh...I am not THAT weak!!

@Dunny: Once the guild story is organized, I will sticky it...(grumbled about being killed in the story so early...)
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 3:52 pm

@Leona: EVER HEARD OF ONE HIT KO'S!??!?!?!?! Well you can kill me anyways, I am a wierdo! And you CAN put DeaLuna in there o.O

@Dune: ADMIT IT MY WRITNING IS TERRIBLE
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 9:03 pm

As the mammoth warrior passed, Derren noticed something wrong. Hitori wasn't among his captured guildmates ranks. His thoughts were quickly averted from this troubling fact when someone tapped him on the shoulder. He gave a suprised yelp, which quickly turned to a sigh of relief as a familiar voice hissed, "Shut up, or do you want to get both of us caught!?". "Hyuuga! How did you-?" Derren began, but Hitori shushed him, saying, "We need to get out of here, now.". Pulling Derren back into the lava room, Hitori began tapping the walls, much like the old lady who they had followed. "How did you escape?" Derren asked, as Hitori observed the walls. "The big guy didn't see me. Did you see his face? He doesn't have eyes. He senses his way by feeling the amount of magical energy in a room, kind of like thermal sensors. I was too weak show up as much in the swordmans eyes; probably thought I was a residual charge or something." Hitori explained, still tapping and rubbing. "A residual charge from what?" Derren asked, bewildered. "This." Hitori said, tracing his hand against the wall. The stone simply dissolved, just as a hidden room was revealed to them. It was a vast cavern, with a great glass globe in the middle pulsing gently. The truly remarkable thing about this room however, was the silver-grey mist swirling around the room. "What is it?" Derren asked in awe as a curl of mist swirled tantalizingly in front of him. "Lightdark energy; otherwise known as Shadow's Seam, the most dangerous magical substance in the world. My guess is that this stuff fuels all the magical barriers and illusions in this place. That way the warlocks don't have to constantly work at those stone 'walls'." Hitori said, toying with a strand of Shadow's Seam. "Why is it dangerous?" Derren asked, just as a strand of Lightdark energy exploded right behind him. "Lightdark energy is taken directly from the human soul, both the light and dark side, like kindness and cruelty. Because of this, it is constantly fighting with itself, making it very unstable." Hitori explained, smirking slightly. Derren gave him a "and you know this because..." look. "Honestly, doesn't anyone read in this sorry little guild?" Hitori exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 9:10 am

Leona wrote:
@Hizaki: I think...I might have to kill you after all...a single blow and I was dead?! Geesh...I am not THAT weak!!

B-but L-leona, I-if you kill m-me, there will be no one w-writing in the guild s-story. *Runs away*
Back to top Go down
Matti

Matti

Name : Matti / Mattie
IGN : xTRLNLTYx
Job : Priest
Level : 71
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2007-07-03
Mood : Happy

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 3:26 pm

Lol i know im kinda late but can i be in the guild story? :D
Back to top Go down
SkyForger

SkyForger

IGN : Bellocan
Job : Magician(Cleric)
Level : 31
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 2:24 pm

A blue light flashed as Sky appeared."I resent that,for i have read the Magical Substance & Alchemy Books,all 127 Volumes."said Sky.He moved his hands through the Shadow's Seam."You know what we must do yes?We must find those humans,and cut off their connection to this room."said Sky,turning his back on them.

"Oh,and just to let you know.Laeih,has been freed.The spell i cast would only work if the dark barrier sealing him was broken.And my spell lasted for nothing more than two hours."said Sky.

He pulled out a book.The title read Alchemy and Magical Substances:Vol 101,The Dangers of Shadow's Seam."I do read,and my book shelf is linked to my messenger bag."said Sky."Now we hurry.To save the others!"he shouted,running out followed by his companions.
Back to top Go down
http://shinobigrave.proboards98.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Story   Guild Story - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Story
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next