The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums... I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums... I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums... I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums... I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums... I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums... I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums... I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums... I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums... I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums... I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums... I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums... I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums... I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums... I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums... I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dalris

Dalris

Name : Dal / Dalris
Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2007-06-19

For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums... Empty
PostSubject: For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...   For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

If you're new here, register and carry on. You probably know me as Alycia Ayase, from TouchFluffyTail on the server Lamia. We are still figuring out how we want to change the forum, so stay a while.

If you're a former member of the fantastic Aeons guild of Bellocan, you probably know me as Dal, Dale, Dalris, or DalrisSin. I've also gone by many other IGNs in MapleStory: Bastilius, etc.

For those that may not be familiar with me, I was the original guild master of Aeons. Yep. I was the one that created the guild way back. I can't prove that, but being on this account should be good enough alone. If you want to verify, you can always contact Pauline- she can vouch for my identity. If you want to get in touch you can always find me on Skype as Dale.Syn.

I'll be honest with all of you, it's been so long since playing the game and I was oh so young... I don't know most of the newer members of Aeons, and I've probably forgotten most of the older members. So forgive me if you want to talk and I don't recognize you. If you're reading this and you were in Aeons but didn't know who I was... well maybe you didn't care enough to find out back then. Now you know.

Now, you might be wondering what's going on... perhaps you're shocked that anyone still goes here. The thing is, a friend of mine and I want to change the forums and well- kind of revamp it to suit our needs for Final Fantasy XIV. We're running a small free company called TouchFluffyTail on the Lamia server, so if you play XIV, come check us out!
Back to top Go down

For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
Page 1 of 1