The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)

Go down 
+6
ManlySuperTaco
DunAbhon
Elismerra
xoxfreyaxox
DarkPrince
Hitorihyuuga
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
xoxfreyaxox

xoxfreyaxox

Name : (specify a nickname)
IGN : xoxfreyaxox
Job : Priest
Level : 123
Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2008-04-21
Mood : Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 4 Cute110

Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 8:47 am

:smiley29: is this dead?:smiley50:
Back to top Go down
Bilbo
Administrator
Bilbo

Name : Daniel
IGN : Bersy
Job : Dark Knight
Level : 200
Number of posts : 1820
Registration date : 2008-03-20
Mood : pretending to be a Hobbit

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:07 pm

Hitorihyuuga wrote:
...I got nothing. Freak. I got writer's block.

a writer's block at the age of 13..
Gratz! you made it into Guinness XD
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

Name : Alex, Maude
IGN : TeryakHizak, AaronHizaki, LordHizaki, AaronHizakii
Job : Bishop, Crusader, Sin, Dawn Warrior
Level : 12x, 7x, 4x, 4x
Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2007-08-01
Mood : Hot girls are evil...

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:15 pm

Bilbo wrote:
Hitorihyuuga wrote:
...I got nothing. Freak. I got writer's block.

a writer's block at the age of 13..
Gratz! you made it into Guinness XD

Kevin's actually 11
Back to top Go down
Bilbo
Administrator
Bilbo

Name : Daniel
IGN : Bersy
Job : Dark Knight
Level : 200
Number of posts : 1820
Registration date : 2008-03-20
Mood : pretending to be a Hobbit

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:16 pm

ManlySuperTaco wrote:
Kevin's actually 11
are you sure? i heard he's 5 xP
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:39 pm

Don't worry...I know the strange kid in rl...I know all...
Back to top Go down
xoxfreyaxox

xoxfreyaxox

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 2:58 pm

omg for an 11 year old he's good!

my compliments to you man!!!
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

Job : Archer
Level : 26
Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:02 am

...Alex...remember that time, a couple years ago, when I told you to never divulge my personal information on the Internet? And then you completely ignored me and told everyone my name was Kevin? And when I found out I grabbed you by the scruff of your neck, and began yelling out you for being a complete idiot? I think my exact words were, "ALEX, YOU IDIOT! I'M GONNA BEEPING KILL YOU FOR BEEPING GIVING OUT MY BEEPING REAL NAME! WHY THE BEEP DID YOU DO THAT?!" and I actually used "beep" as a swear word? Remember? You should realize by now after *classified* years of friendship, that I tend to censor things out by paranoia. So I'm going to censor you...permanently.

What kind of threat is that? "I'm going to censor you...permanently."? The only thing lamer than that is like... "I'm doing this because I kneed the dough"- Larry the Baker. And by the way, I still have writer's block.
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:22 am

Don't you remember that it was KEVIN who put up the post on your birthday saying you were actually turing 11 not 13! It's not all MY fault!
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:40 am

What are you talking about, I never said I was turning eleven!
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:04 am

Stop acting stupid kevin >.> THE OTHER Kevin.
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:52 pm

With school starting, I suppose fanfiction is going to die again, at least for me.
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:40 pm

Suddenly, time began to flow again. The guillotine came whooshing down, and the crowd gasped and winced as something broke. But it wasn't Nathan's neck- it was the sharp blade, crafted of the finest and strongest steel, shattering to pieces upon his neck. Hair tangled and eyes glowing with the light of the power he now embraced, Nathan bared his teeth at the crowd. "SHARENIA!!!", Nathan cried, the name ripping from his throat and the ground trembling with his anger. The guillotine containing him literally exploded, and the earth shuddered with Nathan's might. The government officials of Sharenia were ripped from their stately palaces, entombed by layers of rock and stone. They gathered in these earthen coffins above Nathan, and began to spin, rotating around each other at high speeds. "Greed! Malice! For those reasons you wipe out the guardians of Bellocan in the name of something holy and right!" Nathan roared, his contract filling him with new knowledge, "So that you could find the Origin Crystals? So that you could have power over all? Is this why you killed my friend? Answer me! ANSWER ME!". Moans and whines came out of the tombs circling overhead, but there tones conveyed their meaning. "Lies! LIES! You wished for dominion over man, over sentience, and slaughtered mercilessly to get it! And for that, you will not even be allowed the honor of death! You shall destroy the abomination you have created! Become...Ergoth, destroyer of empires!" Nathan shouted, and the tombs began to speed towards each other. The official's desperate pleas became hysterical, driven on by a fear of something worse than death. The stone warped, twisted, and took on recognizable shape, the tortured faces of the officials sometimes poking out to cry in agony and despair. Then, the stone casing fell away to reveal the true demon, a ghastly apparation with tattered velvet robes and skeletal structure, with flaming eyes that burned with hatred at the world, at the universe, at existence itself. "Die...SHARENIA!"

Well...how did it go? Pretty impressive, considering my writing skills have lain dormant for the past...three months.
Back to top Go down
xoxfreyaxox

xoxfreyaxox

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:06 pm

Oh wow... now what? i don’t know...
hmm lets see.

Spoiler:

alright… I hope you like this… lol! I
know I know… but I was just curious how long Laeigh was stuck in that prison of
his. Alright…. Hehe… Yay…
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:24 pm

Alright, now that all the flashbacks are over, let the real story begin...

Nathan stood stock still as clerics and priests tried to unweave, with great difficulties, the spells that had been cast on the mages, frozen in the past. Grendel ran forward, the calm composure he had shown to Katsuzie replaced by a flustered panic. “Nathan! What happened? Where is Laeigh?”. Nathan gave Grendel one long look, then hid his face beneath his hat and turned away. “Silent! What are you doing?”, Grendel called. Nathan looked back at Grendel, and then sighed regretfully. Raising his arms, two walls of stone encased him within, and then shrank back into the ground. Nothing was left but a badger-sized burrow and a stone, no bigger than a pebble, with something inscribed upon it. Grendel summoned it to him, and took a good long look.

“A spiral? That’s it? Nothing more? Not even a magic spiral, or anything?”, Spike exclaimed. The small group passed around the one clue Nathan had given them, and once Ba Gua saw it, he looked especially worried. “What? Does it mean something to…to the spirits?”, Grendel inquired. “Well…it should mean something to all of you, and I’m starting to worry about that. It is the universal symbol of the Origin, the theoretical beginning and ending of existence.”. “Go on…”. “I’m guessing, and I really wish I’m wrong, that The Silent is trying to tell us something about the Origin Crystals, the fabled essences that, when combined, could grant dominion over everything is now, will be, and once was. It was with these powers that Laeigh became the monster he is now; it was with these powers that he was sealed away by Dalris and four other Aeons members.”. “So you’re saying,” Hitori concluded, “That The Silent wants us to find and use these…Origin Crystals?”. Ba Gua laughed, a defeated sort of half chuckle. “That’s easier than it sounds. No single person knows the location of all five Origin Crystals, and the only people who knew the location of at least one were the ones who sealed Laeigh away. And they all died a long time ago.”. The group stood in somber silence, and then Hitori hesitantly spoke up. “Well, consider this- Kastallia came down from heaven to…uh, instruct me to get Laeigh back. And if she came down one way, she can go up the same way, and I think you know where I’m getting with this…”

By the by, I frankly have no idea how long Laeigh was stuck in that prison of his- since the original Aeons existed, that's for sure. I originally intended this to be set a couple hundred years after the last original Aeons member died (original being before the sealing of Laeigh), but I think we decided on something a little more recent.
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:46 pm

It died already?! After three posts?! What the heck?!
Back to top Go down
xoxfreyaxox

xoxfreyaxox

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:08 pm

Well... i dont really know what to do with it now! its just far too scary!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)   Recovery Story (The Untitled Story) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recovery Story (The Untitled Story)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4