The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
Role-Playing Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
Role-Playing Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
Role-Playing Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
Role-Playing Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
Role-Playing Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
Role-Playing Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
Role-Playing Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
Role-Playing Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
Role-Playing Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
Role-Playing Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
Role-Playing Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
Role-Playing Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
Role-Playing Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
Role-Playing Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
Role-Playing Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

Role-Playing Story

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

Name : Alex, Maude
IGN : TeryakHizak, AaronHizaki, LordHizaki, AaronHizakii
Job : Bishop, Crusader, Sin, Dawn Warrior
Level : 12x, 7x, 4x, 4x
Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2007-08-01
Mood : Hot girls are evil...

Role-Playing Story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Playing Story   Role-Playing Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:31 am

Wow...I haven't seen this thing in awhile...I don'tt even remember who my char is o.O
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

Name : (specify a nickname)
Job : Archer
Level : 26
Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Role-Playing Story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Playing Story   Role-Playing Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:59 am

Hmm...maybe it's only on the Recovery Story I have writer's block...

The moment he had turned the fight into a match of stamina, Derren knew he would lose. Stumbling over loose stones, Derren tripped and fell. The drunken man weaved crazily over to him, and raised his saber, preparing to strike. Derren bit his lip, thinking. Suddenly, he pulled out his quill. "Stay back!", he shouted imperiously, though on the inside he was jittering with nerves. The man halted, if for a moment. "This quill you are seeing?", Derren said, waving it back and forth like a pendulum, "Forged it was by strongest of magicians, so sharp it be that reality cut itself upon it.". The man looked, uncertainty etched on his face. "You believe me not? Watch.", Derren said, and swipd the quill through the air. It was an elementary trick, really. A streak of ink floated in the air, suspended only barely by the little magic Derren knew. The drunken man watched with blood shot eyes as the ink flat into a disc, swirling perpetually. He reached out tentatively, but Derren cried, "Touch it not! Portal to unreality that is, touch you do, then die you will.". The man was now thoroughly cowed, though if he wasn't drunk, he would have seen through the illusion in an instant. Derren twirled the quill casually, making thin ink ribbons spout from its tip. "Over this weapon many wars have been fought. Still fight, do you wish?". Derren drew the quill back as if preparing to strike. At that, the man gave a scream lke a girl and ran away, careening wildly. It was a rather comical sight, watching him slam into every rock he passed. Derren sighed. Maybe a quiet life wasn't so bad after all.
Back to top Go down

Role-Playing Story
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2