The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
**TOP SECRET** November Update Notes I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
**TOP SECRET** November Update Notes I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
**TOP SECRET** November Update Notes I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
**TOP SECRET** November Update Notes I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
**TOP SECRET** November Update Notes I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
**TOP SECRET** November Update Notes I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
**TOP SECRET** November Update Notes I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
**TOP SECRET** November Update Notes I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
**TOP SECRET** November Update Notes I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
**TOP SECRET** November Update Notes I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
**TOP SECRET** November Update Notes I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
**TOP SECRET** November Update Notes I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
**TOP SECRET** November Update Notes I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
**TOP SECRET** November Update Notes I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
**TOP SECRET** November Update Notes I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

**TOP SECRET** November Update Notes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bilbo
Administrator
Bilbo

Name : Daniel
IGN : Bersy
Job : Dark Knight
Level : 200
Number of posts : 1820
Registration date : 2008-03-20
Mood : pretending to be a Hobbit

**TOP SECRET** November Update Notes Empty
PostSubject: **TOP SECRET** November Update Notes   **TOP SECRET** November Update Notes I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:21 am

GM Oopia here, reporting to you from Nexon’s secret mountain fortress!
My fellow coworkers are buzzing with excitement. I think something major is coming to MapleStory soon, so I’ve been sneaking around disguised as a paper clip collecting as much intel for you as I can. I was able to get my hands on some scuttlebutt, yet the details are hazy… maybe you can help me make sense of what I’ve found so far?

With my paper clip disguise on, I carefully slinked over to the development department. The first piece of evidence I found was a top-secret document marked “J.A.” sitting on a developer’s desk. J.A.? Hmmm… “Jelly Abdomen?” No. “Jeopardy Answers?” Possible, but unlikely. “Job Advancement!” That makes sense! Job advancement is one of MapleStory’s coolest features. If dev has figured out a way to make it even better, I can’t wait to see what it is!

The next pieces of evidence I uncovered were a leash, a chew toy, and a collar in the break room. At first, I thought our office intern had gotten loose again. But then I noticed that the word “permanent” was inscribed on the collar, which left me even more confused. No one is weird enough to name their pet “Permanent,” even in our office. Then it hit me: this must be a part of whatever it is development is so pumped about… but I don’t understand what it all means. Help me!

On my way back to the GM Headquarters, I crept by a conference room where there was a whiteboard with some words frantically scribbled on it. The handwriting was awful, but I think it said “Wolf in sheep’s clothing party!!!” Whoever wrote it was very excited, which made me very excited. But what could it mean? Was it some weird office party coming up? We’ve had weirder, so that could be it. It might be some kind of new gameplay feature or event, but I can’t be sure. I’m perplexed. What do you think it means?

In any case, my curiosity was running wild! I saw the dev team gathering for a meeting. Since nobody ever suspects the paper clip, I was able to get close enough to hear a few words. I couldn’t make them out very well, but somebody said “points.” New kinds of points? New ways to earn points? What is it? “Dusty artifact,” the same voice said. Okay, now I’m totally confused. I inched closer to hear more clearly, but no luck. The last thing I could make out was “-ologist.” Biologist? Entomologist? Apologist? What does it all mean? I need answers!

My quest to discover what was coming to MapleStory was presenting me with more questions than answers. Discouraged, I trudged back to the GM Headquarters and flopped down at my ultra-cool Superdesk 5000. I was almost ready to give up and make myself feel better by treating myself to some new Gachapon when I spotted an envelope lying on my keyboard. Could this be the answer I was looking for? I ripped it open and read the letter inside.

Oopia,

If you stop snooping around, I will get you tickets to the big game.
I have my eye on you.

- Anonymous

Who is “Anonymous”? I don’t know anyone with that name. Are they friend or foe? Wait… “tickets”… “game” … this must be another clue! What in MapleStory has tickets? How can it get even better? Do you have any idea? Because I sure don’t!

I can’t figure it all out, but I know I’m getting closer. This much is clear: whatever is coming soon is going to be at least ten kinds of awesome. I’ll keep snooping around for more clues. This time, I think I’ll disguise myself as a ceiling tile and see what the design team is doing. As soon as I have more intel, I’ll report back to you. Until then, happy Mapling!

- GM Oopia

source link
Back to top Go down
Dytes

Dytes

Name : Kim
IGN : Krygerin, Dytez, Krygaran, Dytes
Job : Sader, Blaze Wiz, Aran, I/L
Level : 7X,120, 5X, 5X
Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2009-07-27
Mood : Looking forward to the future with a smile on my face.

**TOP SECRET** November Update Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: **TOP SECRET** November Update Notes   **TOP SECRET** November Update Notes I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:30 pm

Ohhhh suprises!

I LOVE SUPRISES!!
Back to top Go down

**TOP SECRET** November Update Notes
Page 1 of 1