The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
Problems with shops and a certain person I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
Problems with shops and a certain person I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
Problems with shops and a certain person I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
Problems with shops and a certain person I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
Problems with shops and a certain person I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
Problems with shops and a certain person I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
Problems with shops and a certain person I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
Problems with shops and a certain person I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
Problems with shops and a certain person I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
Problems with shops and a certain person I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
Problems with shops and a certain person I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
Problems with shops and a certain person I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
Problems with shops and a certain person I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
Problems with shops and a certain person I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
Problems with shops and a certain person I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

Problems with shops and a certain person

Go down 
+2
ArturoII
Slymeister
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Slymeister

Slymeister

Name : (specify a nickname)
IGN : Mahamarue
Job : PA Spearman
Level : 6x
Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-07-05
Mood : Eeh...

Problems with shops and a certain person Empty
PostSubject: Problems with shops and a certain person   Problems with shops and a certain person I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 11:43 am

As we all know, KrazyMageKid has been causing problems for some Aeons members.

But he has also been causing problems with the shops of Aeon members as well. (Well not really a proble, but his little notes you can say)

Well just last night he stoped by my shop and... [See Screenshot]
Problems with shops and a certain person Maple1123
With all said (Or shown), What is his problem

Aeons has done nothing to Rose.

And with that, as well as yesterday I was getting harassed by one member (HolyHermits) of Rose was spamming chat invites (Causes lag) [No proof for this one]

EDIT: No fight with KmK...
But I can still report for harasment if he attepmts that again.
(With a Jr getting notified as well)

~Simon

Last edited by Slymeister on Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ArturoII

ArturoII

IGN : Bellocan
Job : Sniper
Level : 72
Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Problems with shops and a certain person   Problems with shops and a certain person I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 4:42 pm

Bah, so what, ignore them, your just going down to his level of smartness by complaining (and arguing? idk). Thats what he want, dont give it to him.
Back to top Go down
Slymeister

Slymeister

IGN : Mahamarue
Job : PA Spearman
Level : 6x
Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-07-05
Mood : Eeh...

PostSubject: Re: Problems with shops and a certain person   Problems with shops and a certain person I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 4:51 pm

I wasnt trying to make it look like a complaint...

But I however wanna mess with his mind...
Very easy stuff now that I know how the human mind works
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Problems with shops and a certain person   Problems with shops and a certain person I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 9:19 am

if this was real life id agree with arturo

but since its a game and has no consiquences i say do what you want

just dont get your account kicked ok
Back to top Go down
Pramenox

Pramenox

IGN : DramenClerc
Job : Cleric
Level : 58
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-12-23
Mood : Bored?*wonders how Aeons changed.

PostSubject: Re: Problems with shops and a certain person   Problems with shops and a certain person I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 5:03 pm

Agreed.. But I don't Think its the Way to go.... After a Few bad...Horrible .. Experiences within my years in Texas..... I think its best that you Try not to cause trouble and send it to the GMs. It may take awhile but it will become under the GMs Discretion , maybe a Couple Day ban... or More.... Didn't some Aeons Member break off into Rose? I last remember that .. I think...

Its best to be Idealistic or Realistic.. if you witness this happened.. You could see the Answer Straight away..

That's All I can think of in a Short amount of time..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/4s41nb0y
Loveable Kaze

Loveable Kaze

Name : David
IGN : Kazegenso (retired)
Job : Writer
Level : up! =D
Number of posts : 1208
Registration date : 2007-06-19
Mood : Speechless!

PostSubject: Re: Problems with shops and a certain person   Problems with shops and a certain person I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 5:50 pm

I'm not sure if that's acutally KMK there. I heard recently that he may have had his account hacked. He's an old Nexon Forumer, and is also a buddy of mine. This seems very out of character for him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.profil3.com/ByMyself
fongdogs2

fongdogs2

Name : Mister Jason~
IGN : fongdogs2
Job : Hermit
Level : 8x
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-09-21
Mood : Platypi?

PostSubject: Re: Problems with shops and a certain person   Problems with shops and a certain person I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 6:52 pm

Hmm yeah, Hi..... I agree with Kaze. When i buddied him a while ago. He was always like "Aeons FTW!" "Aeons Rules!" "I wanna join Aeons but I'd have to disban Rose. =["
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Problems with shops and a certain person   Problems with shops and a certain person I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 7:48 pm

Humm..........the person who left the message at Simon's store whispered me 2 times. He said he's used to be in Aeons and he was the one who recruiting Jason, KevinMage and Danny away from Aeons. I asked for his name but he refused. I wonder anybody know who actually he is cuz this char hasnt been in our guild.

I talked with him politely in many topics and he did say that he will never done this again. So you shouldnt be worried about this. Plus no matter what happen, dont ever creating more friction between us and other guilds. Let us know what happen and we will try to solve it in peace .
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

Name : Alex, Maude
IGN : TeryakHizak, AaronHizaki, LordHizaki, AaronHizakii
Job : Bishop, Crusader, Sin, Dawn Warrior
Level : 12x, 7x, 4x, 4x
Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2007-08-01
Mood : Hot girls are evil...

PostSubject: Re: Problems with shops and a certain person   Problems with shops and a certain person I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 8:57 pm

Meh...people like that are really annoying. I recently set up a shop called: "Aeons FTW" I wanna see if he comes. Also, I was AFK today for awhile, and I noticed someone had defamed me. I have a strange feeling it may be him but it's just an idea. Report people like that for harrassment and then ignore him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems with shops and a certain person   Problems with shops and a certain person I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problems with shops and a certain person
Page 1 of 1