The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
Marie's CPQ GUIDE 101 Part 2 I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
Marie's CPQ GUIDE 101 Part 2 I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
Marie's CPQ GUIDE 101 Part 2 I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
Marie's CPQ GUIDE 101 Part 2 I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
Marie's CPQ GUIDE 101 Part 2 I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
Marie's CPQ GUIDE 101 Part 2 I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
Marie's CPQ GUIDE 101 Part 2 I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
Marie's CPQ GUIDE 101 Part 2 I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
Marie's CPQ GUIDE 101 Part 2 I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
Marie's CPQ GUIDE 101 Part 2 I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
Marie's CPQ GUIDE 101 Part 2 I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
Marie's CPQ GUIDE 101 Part 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
Marie's CPQ GUIDE 101 Part 2 I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
Marie's CPQ GUIDE 101 Part 2 I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
Marie's CPQ GUIDE 101 Part 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

Marie's CPQ GUIDE 101 Part 2

Go down 
+2
Matti
Sashi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Marie's CPQ GUIDE 101 Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Marie's CPQ GUIDE 101 Part 2   Marie's CPQ GUIDE 101 Part 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 1:29 pm

The MOST IMPORTANT NUMBER IS THE NUMBER ON THE RIGHT ON THE PARTY CP. The team that has the total highest CP WINS THE GAME. Obtained CP is what you have collected so far. For the Summons you need to use your FUNCTION KEYS. So remember don’t F2 (smile) or whatever else during CPQ because you are summoning while in Battle.
Spoiler:
NOTE: IF YOU ARE SUMMONING A SPECIFIC TAB, PLEASE CLICK ON THE TAB FIRST BEFORE PRESSING THE APPROPRIATE FUNCTION KEY.

]Mob Tab is where you will see the list of Monster that you can summon, Skill Tab will have the list of CURSES for your opponents and the Protector Tab will have the list of Skill Buffs for your summoned monsters. Each summons costs you Carnival Points, so sometimes its best if your team would split up the three Tabs rather than spending your Carnival Points on the same thing. (For example: Have one player summon monster, then another summons Skills and another summons Protector. If you are in a Party of 6, on the first round of summons only have 3 players spend Carnival Points then on the 2nd round have the other 3 do the summons. Take turns it’s more efficient that way.)[/size]

I’m not going to go into great lengths of explaining the monsters and curses as all of you should be aware of those already. But I’ll explain the SKILL BUFFS*

Here are the list of Protector (SKILL BUFFS) and what each one does:

Power UP ~ 17CP ~ Powers up the monsters attack on your opponents’ side

Guard UP 16CP ~ Powers up the monsters defense on your opponents’ side

Magic UP ~ 17CP ~ Powers up the monsters magic on your opponents’ side

Shield UP ~ 16CP ~ Powers up the monsters shield defense on your opponents’ side

Accuracy UP ~ 13CP~ Powers up the monsters accuracy on your opponents’ side

Avoid UP ~ 16CP~ Powers up the monsters avoid ability on your opponents’ side

Speed UP ~ 12CP ~ Powers up the monsters speed on your opponents’ side

Cancel Weapon Attack ~ 35CP ~ Reduces physical damage done to your opponents monster to 1

Cancel Magic Attack ~ 35CP ~ Reduces magic damage done to you opponents monster to 1

Destroying SKILL BUFFS ~ If a skill buff tower appears don’t all jump up and destroy it. Depending on how many players you have on your team, only have 1 or 2 destroy it. And it’s best if the AFFECTED PLAYER GOES UP AND DESTROYS THE TOWER.

For example: If you are a Magician and a “CANCEL MAGIC ATTACK” was summoned on your team, the magician is the only one that is affected by this therefore should be the one destroying the TOWER.

By doing so, your team is still gaining CP.

EXPERIENCE AND PRIZES

WIN:

• 30k EXP (If you have 500 or more CP)
  • 25.5K EXP
  • 15K EXP

LOSE:

• 10K EXP
  • 8.5K EXP
  • 7K EXP
  • 1K EXP

If you die during battle you don’t LOSE EXP, so don’t worry about it.*

Prizes (COLLECT MAPLE COINS)

50 Coins ~ Spiegelmann Necklace (Tradeable)

40 Coins ~ Spiegelmann Marble (it’s use to upgrade your necklace. NOT TRADEABLE)

There are other items as well. I just don’t feel like listing them.
Back to top Go down
Sashi

Sashi

Name : (specify a nickname)
IGN : SashiFist
Job : BRAWLER!!!!
Level : 4x
Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Marie's CPQ GUIDE 101 Part 2   Marie's CPQ GUIDE 101 Part 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 6:31 pm

how do i do coin farm cpq? and what is it?
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/eggandyman
Matti

Matti

Name : Matti / Mattie
IGN : xTRLNLTYx
Job : Priest
Level : 71
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2007-07-03
Mood : Happy

PostSubject: Re: Marie's CPQ GUIDE 101 Part 2   Marie's CPQ GUIDE 101 Part 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 6:46 pm

Coin farm is just a 2v2 or 3v3 (usually) CPQ where both parties only summon teddies (or chronos if there are a lot of magicians). This makes it very easy to kill the monsters, and more monsters killed = more maple coins dropped. :D hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Marie's CPQ GUIDE 101 Part 2   Marie's CPQ GUIDE 101 Part 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:06 am

BUMP~
Back to top Go down
Loveable Kaze

Loveable Kaze

Name : David
IGN : Kazegenso (retired)
Job : Writer
Level : up! =D
Number of posts : 1208
Registration date : 2007-06-19
Mood : Speechless!

PostSubject: Re: Marie's CPQ GUIDE 101 Part 2   Marie's CPQ GUIDE 101 Part 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 12:52 pm

Also, I'd like to add that sometimes there are 2x drop WITHIN the CPQ, but only during certain times of the day. As far as I have seen, there is a 2x drop starting at 4pm PST and it lasts about 2 hours, but there have been reports of it going longer. Note that this doesn't happen all the time, but it is best to CPQ around 4pm to get the best chance at gaining coins.
Back to top Go down
http://www.profil3.com/ByMyself
Loveable Kaze

Loveable Kaze

PostSubject: Re: Marie's CPQ GUIDE 101 Part 2   Marie's CPQ GUIDE 101 Part 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 12:58 pm

Also Marie, I'm not sure if you've mentioned this yet, but you can press the TAB button to cycle through the different summon tabs. I find this to be a lot quicker than clicking the tab with the mouse. When you first press TAB, it opens up the summon menu so you can see it, and then each time you press it after while the menu is still open will cycle to the next summon tab.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Marie's CPQ GUIDE 101 Part 2   Marie's CPQ GUIDE 101 Part 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:47 pm

BUMP
Back to top Go down
SpikeAi

SpikeAi

Name : Neal
IGN : SpikeAi
Job : Bow Master
Level : 151
Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Marie's CPQ GUIDE 101 Part 2   Marie's CPQ GUIDE 101 Part 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 5:01 am

Matti wrote:
Coin farm is just a 2v2 or 3v3 (usually) CPQ where both parties only summon teddies (or chronos if there are a lot of magicians). This makes it very easy to kill the monsters, and more monsters killed = more maple coins dropped. :D hope that helps.

I tried to do a coin farm and as soon as I got in I got expelled as soon as we got in the PQ...This happened 3 times in a row. Then the leader just stayed in there and wouldn't talk to me.

Is there some step in coin farming that requires that they expel me and then stop communication?
Back to top Go down
Matti

Matti

Name : Matti / Mattie
IGN : xTRLNLTYx
Job : Priest
Level : 71
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2007-07-03
Mood : Happy

PostSubject: Re: Marie's CPQ GUIDE 101 Part 2   Marie's CPQ GUIDE 101 Part 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 6:53 am

I'm guessing that the leader wanted all the coins for himself?
Back to top Go down
Loveable Kaze

Loveable Kaze

PostSubject: Re: Marie's CPQ GUIDE 101 Part 2   Marie's CPQ GUIDE 101 Part 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:27 am

If you want to coin farm, you could always ask me. I'm usually on during the week from 3pm to 5pm PST. On the weekends, it depends on what I have planned, but I'm usually on later at night (11pm PST or later). If you want to Coin Farm CPQ, then just ask. I can get you in quite quickly.
Back to top Go down
Hozama

Hozama

IGN : Hozama
Job : Bishop
Level : 13x
Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2007-12-17
Mood : Pink Been IS SO CUTE!

PostSubject: Re: Marie's CPQ GUIDE 101 Part 2   Marie's CPQ GUIDE 101 Part 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:26 am

I'm on quite often as well, so feel free to message me if you wanna coin farm.

Actually, we should orginize a Guild Coin farm night.
Back to top Go down
Elismerra
Administrator
Elismerra

Name : Pauline
IGN : Silmerra
Job : High Priestess
Level : 169
Number of posts : 1334
Mood : ~MoonLion~
Marie's CPQ GUIDE 101 Part 2 0161

PostSubject: Re: Marie's CPQ GUIDE 101 Part 2   Marie's CPQ GUIDE 101 Part 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:29 am

Eh...that's a good idea JEFF~! Maybe you can be the organizer, yes?

I would love to join with my archer!
Back to top Go down
Hozama

Hozama

IGN : Hozama
Job : Bishop
Level : 13x
Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2007-12-17
Mood : Pink Been IS SO CUTE!

PostSubject: Re: Marie's CPQ GUIDE 101 Part 2   Marie's CPQ GUIDE 101 Part 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:50 am

Elismerra wrote:
Eh...that's a good idea JEFF~! Maybe you can be the organizer, yes?

I would love to join with my archer!

Yeah... Sure. I'll set up the registration... Thingy... A little later.
Back to top Go down
Loveable Kaze

Loveable Kaze

PostSubject: Re: Marie's CPQ GUIDE 101 Part 2   Marie's CPQ GUIDE 101 Part 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 2:57 pm

I can help...o_O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marie's CPQ GUIDE 101 Part 2   Marie's CPQ GUIDE 101 Part 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marie's CPQ GUIDE 101 Part 2
Page 1 of 1