The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
OPQ - A How-To Guide I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
OPQ - A How-To Guide I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
OPQ - A How-To Guide I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
OPQ - A How-To Guide I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
OPQ - A How-To Guide I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
OPQ - A How-To Guide I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
OPQ - A How-To Guide I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
OPQ - A How-To Guide I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
OPQ - A How-To Guide I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
OPQ - A How-To Guide I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
OPQ - A How-To Guide I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
OPQ - A How-To Guide I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
OPQ - A How-To Guide I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
OPQ - A How-To Guide I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
OPQ - A How-To Guide I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

OPQ - A How-To Guide

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NoobKing

NoobKing

Name : NoobKing
IGN : DiscipleSin2
Job : Chief Bandit
Level : 113
Number of posts : 1016
Registration date : 2007-06-21

OPQ - A How-To Guide Empty
PostSubject: OPQ - A How-To Guide   OPQ - A How-To Guide I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 8:56 am

2x Smug (a.k.a. "Rush" PQ) is where you only do the first 2 stages. And if you havent figured it out already, they call it 2x smug because it requires 2 ppl to smug in order to successfully "Rush" OPQ. A decent 2x OPQ should take around 2 minutes or less to do and you get 21,000 EXP for every completed "Run".

OPQ requires a party of 6 ppl including at least 1 Thief with max Haste and 1 Magician with Teleport AND you also need TWO ppl that can smug (1 smuggler Smugs 20 "Clouds" the other Smugs 1 "Piece"- preferably the Leader does NOT smug, but it is possible). Clouds are collected in Stage 1 in order to move to Stage 2 - they are like "Passes". The "Piece" is a piece of a Statue used to summon Pappa Pixie at the end of pq, but most people never do a "Boss PQ" until lvl70, because once you SUCCESSFULLY "Boss" your EXP gets "nerfed" to about half for any 2x OPQ you do with that particualar character FOREVER.

Enter OPQ by having the Leader talk to Wonky. Leader cannot have the 20 "Clouds" or the "Piece" in Inventory when entering OPQ. If no-one has Clouds or Piece then you all have to "Farm" them and start over (it's really not that big of a deal to Farm, but everybody likes to complain about it).

So once in OPQ, the Cloud Smug drops 20 clouds in front of the small Sun in the Gazebo-looking thing and the Piece is dropped to the Leader to take to "Storage". When the 20 Clouds disappear, you get 6000 EXP and everyone is teleported to the top near the Tower.

3 ppl will collect Clouds and 3 ppl will do "Lobby".
Clouds is Stage 1 and does not require a certain class/job as long as a Thief hastes them before they start Clouding. The Clouders decide among themselves (or sometimes Leader assigns) who will do "Left", "Middle", and "Right" Clouds. They break open the clouds which in turn drops a cloud to collect in order to be dropped to the Cloud Smuggler at the bottom of the stage.
At the same time that the Clouders are collecting the Cloud Passes, the Leader and 2 other people will do Lobby. If the Leader is not a Magician, then at least 1 Magician will be assigned to do Lobby. To "Lobby", the Leader takes the Piece to a room called "Storage" where he talks to the NPC to get another 7500 EXP then leaves Storage and goes to Lobby. The other 2 Lobby'rs wait inside at the bottom of the Tower and then follow Leader into Lobby where the Leader will immediately drop the Piece to the Piece Smuggler.
The Lobby'rs must break open 7 boxes to find the correct "Record" (a.k.a "CD") to place on the Record Player for that particular day. Lobby is basically a Jump Quest where you have to reach 7 platforms at the top to break open boxes containing a different colored "Record" which corresponds to the 7 days of the week. The color you need to get literally changes every 24hours starting midnight PST.
When only the correct Record is placed on the Record Player, then the Leader will talk to the NPC in the Lobby to clear that stage where you all get another 7500 EXP. You are now done with opq and the Cloud Smug Leaves the party and the 2 smugglers each smuggle their items and you start over again after the Leader Re-Invites the Cloud Smuggler who left the party.

I hope this helps & If you have any questions feel free to ask.
~DiscipLeSin2

*EDIT*
i forgot; in case you have to farm piece this is the order of spawn that teh Cellions appear on which ledge:
1 - 10 - 9 - 13 - 11 - 6 - 12 - 2 - 5 - 15 - 8 - 4 - 7 - 3 - 14

Last edited by on Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Starla

Starla

Name : (specify a nickname)
IGN : Bellocan
Job : Hermit
Level : 8x
Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-10-09

PostSubject: Re: OPQ - A How-To Guide   OPQ - A How-To Guide I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 10:52 am

WOOOOOO yeah, awesome Jeremy!!! I went to Hidden Street and wanted to post this as well.

OPQ - A How-To Guide Lp

The numbers 1-7 in red indicate the "Recommended Way for the Jump" ~ piece of cake really, the ropes closest to the entrance are for mages with tele (except the 2nd to last one, which can be done by anyone)

EXCELLENTTTTTTT GUIDE, JEREMY. Thank you for having the patience to sit there and type this all out. I'm sure lots of the members that are new to OPQ will thank you as well. Haha, it seemed like only yesterday you were asking the noob "how-to" questions in OPQ. *sniffle* You're all grown up! Haha. <333
Back to top Go down
NoobKing

NoobKing

Name : NoobKing
IGN : DiscipleSin2
Job : Chief Bandit
Level : 113
Number of posts : 1016
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: OPQ - A How-To Guide   OPQ - A How-To Guide I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 7:35 pm

thx Chrissy & good addition (i forgot to add who goes where). :)
Back to top Go down
bakabozo

bakabozo

Name : NOM YOFACE
IGN : conniebozo &amp;amp; bakagirlPM
Job : Night Lord &amp;amp; Shadower
Level : Retired
Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: OPQ - A How-To Guide   OPQ - A How-To Guide I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 6:48 am

thanks for the guide i'll be playing my 5x sin now since Jermery and Kat are both CBs now GRATS :D new IGN : unxicle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OPQ - A How-To Guide   OPQ - A How-To Guide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OPQ - A How-To Guide
Page 1 of 1