The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
Please help me.....!!! I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
Please help me.....!!! I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
Please help me.....!!! I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
Please help me.....!!! I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
Please help me.....!!! I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
Please help me.....!!! I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
Please help me.....!!! I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
Please help me.....!!! I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
Please help me.....!!! I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
Please help me.....!!! I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
Please help me.....!!! I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
Please help me.....!!! I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
Please help me.....!!! I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
Please help me.....!!! I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
Please help me.....!!! I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

Please help me.....!!!

Go down 
+5
Slymeister
Matti
ManlySuperTaco
Elismerra
NoobKing
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Please help me.....!!! Empty
PostSubject: Please help me.....!!!   Please help me.....!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 8:46 am

As most you guys know, my char KanisFlower has been unable to drop, trade or create a party since the roll-back. Since Im a CB, I use Mesos Explossion to train on Gobis, but now I cant train. Without my ME skill, even with 2x card, I only gain 8% per hour.

Nexon gave me 6400 Maple points and 2x card for compensation. I dont want any of this, I just want my char back to normall. My char is not even on the RANKING.

I submitted a complain to Nexon, but the first complain was "not able to log in the account". This was the problem I had after the first Server check. Since Nexon only allow you to submit 1 ticket at a time, I only add on my real problem later is not be able to drop/ train or create party and not on the RANKING. Nexon answer me: "Since you can log in account now, your problem is solved" and they ignored my real problem. I just submitted a 2nd complain and hope they take a look quick.

Now I need all your help by submitting a complain for me. Hopefully by doing this, my problem will be resolved earlier. Here is the intruction: Go to Nexon, then log in to your account. Go to Maple Story game then under "Support" click on "Email of Inquiry". Then click on "log a ticket". When you write a complain for me, please put my char name as KanisFlower.

Thank you !!!!

Please help me.....!!! Nexon10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Please help me.....!!!   Please help me.....!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 9:12 am

I have sent one already for you Kit-Kat! So let's wait and see what happens!
Back to top Go down
NoobKing

NoobKing

Name : NoobKing
IGN : DiscipleSin2
Job : Chief Bandit
Level : 113
Number of posts : 1016
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Please help me.....!!!   Please help me.....!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 9:41 am

Ok I sent this, but I wasnt sure how to categorize it so I sent it as "Feedback" with a Sub-Category of "Updates" titled "KanisFlower":

Dear Nexon,
My friend, KanisFlower, can not drop/trade/create parties since the last Patch. She submitted a ticket to you guys, but you said since she could log into the game that her problem was resolved. She is still having the same problem. Apparently you all gave her 6400 Maple Points and a 2x EXP CARD, but she is a Chief Bandit and relies strictly on her Meso Explosion skill to level up her character, KanisFlower.
Since the last Patch she cannot drop mesos to use the Meso Explosion skill to train properly and efficiently. She also cannot trade or form parties with her Chief Bandit character KanisFlower.
Please, please check and advise regarding this problem. Our Guild also relies on her Meso Explosion skill to kill Ergoth in Guild Party Quest. She leads our GPQ's and we ALL need her character back to working order.
Thank You for your time.
Respectfully,
Jeremy A. Ball (DiscipLeSin2)

Last edited by on Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elismerra
Administrator
Elismerra

Name : Pauline
IGN : Silmerra
Job : High Priestess
Level : 169
Number of posts : 1334
Registration date : 2007-06-19
Mood : ~MoonLion~
Please help me.....!!! 0161

PostSubject: Re: Please help me.....!!!   Please help me.....!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 10:15 am

I have sent one for you yesterday as well:

Dear Sir or Madam,

After the rollback that occured last week, my friend has been encountering problems with game playing.

She couldn't drop,trade items or form parties in game. In addition, she applied for a name change a couple weeks ago, but nothing has happened. For some reason, she isn't on the ranking as well. These technical difficulties apparently affected every characters in the same account.

We understand that there are many issues concerning the game, and you are working hard to resolve them. However, we do like to know if and when the problems that my friend currently experiencing will be solved. Thank you.

Her IGN is KanisFlower

Sincerely,
Elismerra (Pauline Cho)

I really hope that they have heard our plea and fix your characters' problems, Kat. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Please help me.....!!!   Please help me.....!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 11:13 am

Thannk you Pauline, Jeremy and sistor. I really appreciated.
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

Name : Alex, Maude
IGN : TeryakHizak, AaronHizaki, LordHizaki, AaronHizakii
Job : Bishop, Crusader, Sin, Dawn Warrior
Level : 12x, 7x, 4x, 4x
Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2007-08-01
Mood : Hot girls are evil...

PostSubject: Re: Please help me.....!!!   Please help me.....!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 4:06 pm

Dear Nexon,
My friend, KanisFlower has not showed up on her rankings. And since the roll-back, she has not been able to form parties, drop items, or use some of her skills.
Her guild uses her Meso Explosion for their guild party quests.
I would apreciate it if you could help her
Sincerley,
AaronHizaki

I jusst sent it. I hope it helps!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Please help me.....!!!   Please help me.....!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 11:24 pm

Here was the response to my letter:

Greetings,

Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately we are not able to help with your issue at this time. Please give us more specific details to your issue so we may be able to better assist you. Also please have your gulid members submit a ticket with their issue. Also did KanisFlower recently have a name change? Have them submit the response.

Sincerely,

GM Maelstrom
Nexon America, Inc.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Please help me.....!!!   Please help me.....!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 11:40 am

my letter:
Dear Nexon,
Since the last patch, my friend KanisFlower has not been able to form parties, drop items, trade people, or use some of her skills.
Her guild uses her Meso Explosion for their guild party quests and we can't do the Gpq without her being able to drop mesos for Meso Explosion
to kill Ergoth.
I would appreciate it if you could help her out
Sincerely,
Koolchicky

response:

Hello,

Please give us specific details to your problems for better assistance. Thank you. :)

GM Mobius
MapleStory Staff
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Please help me.....!!!   Please help me.....!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 2:06 pm

This is my 2nd letter to Nexon. The first 1 took them 10 days to reply. This one i sent 2 days ago. Thank for all your support guys.

Dear Nexon,
Since the last roll-back, my char has been unable to drop, trade or create a party. All my 3 chars are not on the ranking. I also purchased the change name service but after 3 server checks, nothing happen. Here are my 2 questions:
1) Is my chars will be like this forever? IF not, when this will be resolve?
2) The name change service cost me $10. We already had 3 server checks, still nothing happen. When is my name gonna get changed? If not, can i have my money back?
Please help me !!!
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Matti

Matti

Name : Matti / Mattie
IGN : xTRLNLTYx
Job : Priest
Level : 71
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2007-07-03
Mood : Happy

PostSubject: Re: Please help me.....!!!   Please help me.....!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 3:11 pm

I'm sorry kat. Sad i feel your pain, because we are going through the same thing. It's like nexon has dumped us xD
Back to top Go down
Slymeister

Slymeister

Name : (specify a nickname)
IGN : Mahamarue
Job : PA Spearman
Level : 6x
Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-07-05
Mood : Eeh...

PostSubject: Re: Please help me.....!!!   Please help me.....!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 3:44 pm

Once again...

Nexon isnt doing there job properly
And now I, along with many others, belive Nexon is in this just for the money...

Apparently they dont care what happens to the players of GlobalMS...
But they should cause were the money...
When I get the chance, i'll send a EoI to try and help you out kat

~Simon =P
Back to top Go down
Sashi

Sashi

IGN : SashiFist
Job : BRAWLER!!!!
Level : 4x
Number of posts : 866

PostSubject: Re: Please help me.....!!!   Please help me.....!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 3:48 pm

Dear Nexon,
My Guild mate Kanisflower is unable to create parties or drop and pick up items. She submitted a name change and after the last 3 serverchecks, her name still has not been changed. Instead, she was unable to to the things i listed above. She is a Chief Bandit so she uses Meso Explosion many times for her training, but now, she is unable to drop which drastically changes her training style.
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/eggandyman
NoobKing

NoobKing

PostSubject: Re: Please help me.....!!!   Please help me.....!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 4:31 pm

they are such slowpokes Shocked
bad customer service with their lame responses.
That's really bad business!!! im shocked, especially to treat people who spend NX... ~not cool
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Please help me.....!!!   Please help me.....!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 2:46 pm

Here is how Nexon replied my complain:

Greetings,

The issue which you are reporting was resolved and a compensation package was awarded to the players affected by the technical difficulties. Please refer to the post on the Nexon Forums as it has address your issue.

http://forum.nexon.net/MapleStory/forums/1/359394/ShowThread.aspx

Again, we are truly sorry for the issues you have suffered and we do appreciate your understanding.

Sincerely,
GMKaiserDragon

Still they didnt answer my questions. And my chars still not the same. Does this mean i will forever be like this? If its the case, Im sorry guys I cant play any more. Time for me to move on to different thing. I will ask them 1 more time, but I think they are ignoring my problem.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Please help me.....!!!   Please help me.....!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 3:12 pm

Here's my 2nd letter to Nexon:

To Whom It May Concern:
Our guild member, KanisFlower is still unable to play her character properly. The character CANNOT DO drop, trade or form any parties. As from my understanding this are a big part of playing MapleStory. So giving her compensation for this is unfortunately USELESS. If she cannot do those basic functions how do you intend her to play the game!

She is not asking for any compensations whatsoever. All she wants is a normalcy in her game playing. We have sent numerous complaints regarding her problem and all your company has done is "dance around" the issue.

As far as I'm concerned your company is lacking Customer Service. I only hope that you could find a way to fix her account and just not by giving her some silly compensation that she cannot use.

Annoyed Customer,

Mihaila (Marie Young)
Back to top Go down
Matti

Matti

Name : Matti / Mattie
IGN : xTRLNLTYx
Job : Priest
Level : 71
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2007-07-03
Mood : Happy

PostSubject: Re: Please help me.....!!!   Please help me.....!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 3:50 pm

Wow..... I wonder if they actually care or not, obviously not. I recieved the EXACT SAME RESPONSE to my ticket, kat. Sad *tears*
Back to top Go down
Slymeister

Slymeister

PostSubject: Re: Please help me.....!!!   Please help me.....!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 5:45 pm

Sorry to start this off-topic but...

When I sent a EoI to Nexon for resetting mahatala's and PirateJutsu's pins... all they said was there isnt enough info to prove that they are my acocunts. I send the EoI about mahatala from mahatala's account and same with PirateJutsu. Along with the info, I sent a VERY old Screen Shot of the characters. Lets say the ScreenShot sent in for mahatala was her on Maple Island at level 6... No one would have that ScreenShot but me.

Back to the Topic.

As I stated before, Nexon isnt caring about the players anymore. There only in this for the money. But if this were to happen to more then half the players in Maple Story Global, Nexon would lose over, i think it was 10 Million Dollars a Year. We the players are there income. We are the only thing keeping Maple Story Global alive. Without us Maple Story Global and Nexon would exist. Actually they would, but no one would care about them.
Back to top Go down
Slymeister

Slymeister

PostSubject: Re: Please help me.....!!!   Please help me.....!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 5:46 pm

Forgot to add...

Nexon has the worst Customer Service I have ever seen.
And trust me, in the past 2 years, I've seen some very... Crappy Customer Service.
Back to top Go down
Sashi

Sashi

IGN : SashiFist
Job : BRAWLER!!!!
Level : 4x
Number of posts : 866

PostSubject: Re: Please help me.....!!!   Please help me.....!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 6:12 pm

its been 3 days and still no reply.....

that is HOR..RI....BLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE

NEXON I GIVE U 10 THUMBS DOWN FOR U CUSTOMER SERVICE
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/eggandyman
Itz 2khmer

Itz 2khmer

IGN : 2Khmer
Job : Happy Priest
Level : 80 somethin
Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2007-06-19
Mood : Ninja!

PostSubject: Re: Please help me.....!!!   Please help me.....!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 6:51 pm

The owner of nexon is fat and chubby, ive seen him!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/aaron2azn
Slymeister

Slymeister

PostSubject: Re: Please help me.....!!!   Please help me.....!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 7:57 pm

Nexon is run by monkeys >.>

Gey Monkeys sorry o.O
Back to top Go down
NoobKing

NoobKing

PostSubject: Re: Please help me.....!!!   Please help me.....!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 9:02 pm

I just sent another one:

Dear Nexon,
You all have received numerous EoI's about KanisFlower (KanisFlower is her In Game Name). She is a Chief Bandit unable to use standard features of the game anymore since the last "ROLLBACK" that you all blundered. We are all becoming irritated with your unwillingness to fix her Account and we are not going to stop until her Account is fixed. You all screwed up with that roll-back and now you won't fix her Account?
She, like many others in our Guild, is a paying customer who purchases NX. Our "business" with you is what keeps MapleStory afloat and its very very appaling to hear your response on this matter. The last EoI i sent was closed with no feedback, many others who have sent EoM's regarding her situation get a generic response back such as:
"Greetings,
Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately we are not able to help with your issue at this time. Please give us more specific details to your issue so we may be able to better assist you. Also please have your gulid members submit a ticket with their issue. Also did KanisFlower recently have a name change? Have them submit the response.
Sincerely,
GM Maelstrom
Nexon America, Inc."

OR

"Hello,
Please give us specific details to your problems for better assistance. Thank you.
GM Mobius
MapleStory Staff"

OR the one you sent to Kanisflower herself:

"Greetings,
The issue which you are reporting was resolved and a compensation package was awarded to the players affected by the technical difficulties. Please refer to the post on the Nexon Forums as it has address your issue.
http://forum.nexon.net/MapleStory/forums/1/359394/ShowThread.aspx
Again, we are truly sorry for the issues you have suffered and we do appreciate your understanding.
Sincerely,
GMKaiserDragon"

Here is KanisFlowers disheartening response to you on our Guild Website:
"Still they didnt answer my questions. And my characters are still not the same. Does this mean i will forever be like this? If its the case, Im sorry guys I cant play any more. Time for me to move on to different thing. I will ask them 1 more time, but I think they are ignoring my problem."

Do you see that you are not fixing the problem? Do you see that players who are keeping your business going are being treated unfair. Your responses in my opinion are patronizing and it almost seems that you didnt even check her Account (characters) to verify the problem. You just handed her some money in hopes that that would dissipate the problem. Well, that's bad business and she has a business complaint. What are you going to do to rectify the situation? Can you roll-back her character to before the roll-back in question? Or better yet, could you just verify the problem yourselves and fix her account? Why should this be too much to ask? Why are we having to ask this repeatedly? We're not going to stop until her account is fixed and it should be normal customer service practices on your part to do so in the first place, should it not!?!?
Could you please respond to this particular EoI this time? and if not, would you be considerate enough to let me know how i can get a response?
Jeremy A. Ball
IGN: DiscipLeSin2

Last edited by on Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

Name : Alex, Maude
IGN : TeryakHizak, AaronHizaki, LordHizaki, AaronHizakii
Job : Bishop, Crusader, Sin, Dawn Warrior
Level : 12x, 7x, 4x, 4x
Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2007-08-01
Mood : Hot girls are evil...

PostSubject: Re: Please help me.....!!!   Please help me.....!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 9:10 pm

Dear Nexon,

I am VERY disappointed in your customer service. My friend, KanisFlower, is STILL HAVING THE SAME PROBLEMS! She is thinking about quitting MapleStory. She has had this problem since the rollback. I ask again to PLEASE help her with her problems. She is a key player in Guild Party Quests. But she cannot use any of her skills, create parties, drop items or trade, And thats basically what you do in this game. I PLEASE ask that you help her.

Very Annoyed,

AaronHizaki

Nexon is has REALLY BAD customer service. When AaronHizaki got hacked, it took over 2 months for me to the the pin. I had to send like 20 emails.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Please help me.....!!!   Please help me.....!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 9:10 pm

If my memory serves me right, I believe they can fix the problem! Correct me if I'm wrong here, but I believe the evening of the roll back, Cris had the same issue as Kat! After the server check the following week, Cris's account was fixed (may have lost some items and exp) but they managed to fixed his account all together!

So basically, what I'm getting at is that all hopes are not lost! We just need to keep bugging Nexon until they fix it!
Back to top Go down
NoobKing

NoobKing

PostSubject: Re: Please help me.....!!!   Please help me.....!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 9:20 pm

why do all my tickets get "Closed" as soon as i send them?
What Category/Sub-Categories are you all using to get responses from Nexon?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please help me.....!!!   Please help me.....!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please help me.....!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Aeons Guild :: NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS-
Jump to: