The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

I am the one and only owner of my ranger again!

Go down 
+10
Matti
kungfumast3r
DarkChriss
DarkPrince
SpikeAi
Loveable Kaze
Bilbo
Tany
DKsDragon
Martin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DunAbhon

DunAbhon

IGN : DunAbhon / Scherben / Schluss (main)
Job : ArchMage (I/L) / Blaze Wizard / Lukless Bishop
Level : 123 / 48 / 2x
Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-03-16
Mood : Ein Schatten liegt übers Land...

I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am the one and only owner of my ranger again!   I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 7:05 am

I have an SS of that too, Steve XD
Back to top Go down
Silline

Name : Silly
IGN : Bilbozie/Sillinerd
Job : BowMistress/Aran
Level : 14x
Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: I am the one and only owner of my ranger again!   I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 7:29 am

DKsDragon wrote:
dan, i think a smacking is in order.

Spoiler:

And dark and i have sharded info in the past. I know his, but i think he has forgotten mine (one of the random passwords that nexon assigns)

STEVE ur right =) prepare to get smacked ! F5

I guess dan didn't get the point? LOL...
Back to top Go down
DarkPrince

DarkPrince

Name : (specify a nickname)
IGN : DarkPrinceNL
Job : BowMaster @ hart & soul
Level : 121~!! Wheeeeeee :D
Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-06-28
Mood : Good/patient
I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! - Page 2 462285339424d460b8431abq4

PostSubject: Re: I am the one and only owner of my ranger again!   I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:36 am

Bilbo wrote:
Sander doesn't know your info either? XDDD
Cuz if he does anything it's easy for you to spread a hand across the room and smack him ^^ hehe (i'm experienced; i always get punched by bozeh)

WHAHA thats hilarious Daniel XD

But unfortunatly its so darn true >.>
Back to top Go down
http://www.theaeonsguild.com/
DarkChriss

DarkChriss

IGN : DarkChriss
Job : Bishop
Level : 134
Number of posts : 155
Mood : .........

PostSubject: Re: I am the one and only owner of my ranger again!   I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:46 am

DarkPrince wrote:
Bilbo wrote:
Sander doesn't know your info either? XDDD
Cuz if he does anything it's easy for you to spread a hand across the room and smack him ^^ hehe (i'm experienced; i always get punched by bozeh)

WHAHA thats hilarious Daniel XD

But unfortunatly its so darn true >.>

Lol Dan xP It is true that he does know my info, cause it's my brother of course. But if he does anything on my account i don't smack him.
Caaaaaaaaaause... if i smack him i am getting punched 10x as hard back, cause he is like... a little bit stronger then me =P
So i just go on his account then and steal all his stuff (Oh crap, forgot, he is poor + nib)
Darn i can't do anything back then xP
Back to top Go down
xoxfreyaxox

xoxfreyaxox

IGN : xoxfreyaxox
Job : Priest
Level : 123
Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2008-04-21
Mood : I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! - Page 2 Cute110

PostSubject: Re: I am the one and only owner of my ranger again!   I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:54 am

its saddens me that your friend abused "your" character, martin. I hope this gets resolved soon. I am looking forward to welcoming you back to Aeons soon..when this is all cleared up.

about sharing infos... im the one that abuses neal's character by flirting with girl characters that are hawt! i dont know its fun that way... plus if you see the ss that kat has about spike... thats kind of me...!(shhh don't tell anyone!)
Back to top Go down
DarkPrince

DarkPrince

I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! - Page 2 462285339424d460b8431abq4

PostSubject: Re: I am the one and only owner of my ranger again!   I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:37 pm

XD
Back to top Go down
SpikeAi

SpikeAi

Name : Neal
IGN : SpikeAi
Job : Bow Master
Level : 151
Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: I am the one and only owner of my ranger again!   I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 3:21 pm

xoxfreyaxox wrote:
about sharing infos... im the one that abuses neal's character by flirting with girl characters that are hawt! i dont know its fun that way... plus if you see the ss that kat has about spike... thats kind of me...!(shhh don't tell anyone!)

THAT'S A CONFESSION EVERYONE!!!!
Back to top Go down
LordOfBellocan

LordOfBellocan

Name : Nick
IGN : LordOfBeIlo / SytheOfLight / SirNickeh
Job : White Knight / Hermit / Dawn Warrior
Level : 100 / 81 / 5x
Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-05-18
Mood : Guess who's back?

PostSubject: Re: I am the one and only owner of my ranger again!   I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 6:10 pm

ive only shared my info with austin (if any of you guys remember him) and danny (for zak)

now my friend wants to go on my acc and hes been asking me over and over if he wants to hack for me... if only you could slap over the internet...
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

Name : Martin
Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2008-04-20
Mood : ignorance is bliss.

inlove<3

PostSubject: Re: I am the one and only owner of my ranger again!   I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 8:25 am

guys, I dinlt share my info. I made this ranger with him, its both his and mine.

Nof reeking way off contacting him. Im so busy. i got to much on my head. Whats more important? This wierd situation or school? I got exams comign soon.
OW GOD IM SCREWED.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I am the one and only owner of my ranger again!   I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:08 am

So this char was shared since the day it was made? If so, then there's no way of knowing that this char was legit from day 1 then.

I'm sure you played it legitly Martin, but your friend could have hacked while he was playing it.

Anyways, school is more important. Study hard for you exams. Good luck~
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

inlove<3

PostSubject: Re: I am the one and only owner of my ranger again!   I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 11:01 am

well, You got something on that.
Im still waiting for him to become contactable. Imma studie for Biology now. so I won;t be able to keep you up-to-date for the rest of the day. gnight
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

inlove<3

PostSubject: Re: I am the one and only owner of my ranger again!   I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:49 am

Woohoo, A- for Bio(was easy pie tho).
Still no ways too reach him, Lets pray the hacks he uses get patched tuesday. Also guys, what am I supposed to do right now? Change the password on him? I don;t think I can do that. It would be a mayor backstab. I even thought of changing password on him after he charged 30K nx for the gachapon box event(well, he promised me) but that would be pathetic...of me.
Back to top Go down
DKsDragon

DKsDragon

Name : Steve
IGN : DKsDragon, BigKnuckles, DKsEvan, FEARandHOPE
Job : Dark Knight, Buccaneer, Evan, Dawn Warrior
Level : 151, 131, 125, 120
Number of posts : 1245
Registration date : 2008-04-29
Mood : if you see this and want to contact me, use discord:
deekay#1690

PostSubject: Re: I am the one and only owner of my ranger again!   I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 2:18 pm

if you can, log on and go afk. That will prevent him from logging on, and maybe he will get the message.
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

inlove<3

PostSubject: Re: I am the one and only owner of my ranger again!   I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:07 pm

Another problem, he seems to hog the accoutn 24/7, And I can't stay up until 5 am just to logg on =(

Btw, Patch today, woohoo.
Back to top Go down
Matti

Matti

Name : Matti / Mattie
IGN : xTRLNLTYx
Job : Priest
Level : 71
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2007-07-03
Mood : Happy

PostSubject: Re: I am the one and only owner of my ranger again!   I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:23 am

Why don't you just contact him while he's playing on your character? It can't be that hard to get in touch with him...
Back to top Go down
DKsDragon

DKsDragon

deekay#1690

PostSubject: Re: I am the one and only owner of my ranger again!   I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:38 am

thats true, hes talked to me. I told him to stop hacking T_T
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

inlove<3

PostSubject: Re: I am the one and only owner of my ranger again!   I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:13 am

>_> I'm so stupid. I will try that, I will come back with results soon(I hope).
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

inlove<3

PostSubject: Re: I am the one and only owner of my ranger again!   I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:10 am

I changed password on my friend before he could charge 30K nx. I am the sole and only owner of my ranger again. woohoo
Back to top Go down
LordOfBellocan

LordOfBellocan

Name : Nick
IGN : LordOfBeIlo / SytheOfLight / SirNickeh
Job : White Knight / Hermit / Dawn Warrior
Level : 100 / 81 / 5x
Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-05-18
Mood : Guess who's back?

PostSubject: Re: I am the one and only owner of my ranger again!   I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:24 pm

Yay for martin!
Back to top Go down
DKsDragon

DKsDragon

deekay#1690

PostSubject: Re: I am the one and only owner of my ranger again!   I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 1:27 pm

GRATZ
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

inlove<3

PostSubject: Re: I am the one and only owner of my ranger again!   I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 4:34 am

Ty guys, Im so happy, But also a bit sad, That I needed to betray a friend like this.
Oke I feel 100% bad now.
Back to top Go down
DarkPrince

DarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: I am the one and only owner of my ranger again!   I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:01 am

Gratz Martin.
Well, if you consider the fact that he hacked on your account without telling you is even worse if ya ask me.
If the account is from both of you, he should had considered asking you first before hacking on it.
Hacking is low anyway >.>
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

inlove<3

PostSubject: Re: I am the one and only owner of my ranger again!   I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:39 pm

He keeps sending me emails why I did it. and he won;t leave me alone until I tell him.

Is there an way to block emails from coming in our mailbox?
Back to top Go down
DunAbhon

DunAbhon

IGN : DunAbhon / Scherben / Schluss (main)
Job : ArchMage (I/L) / Blaze Wizard / Lukless Bishop
Level : 123 / 48 / 2x
Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-03-16
Mood : Ein Schatten liegt übers Land...

PostSubject: Re: I am the one and only owner of my ranger again!   I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 2:28 pm

Martin wrote:
He keeps sending me emails why I did it. and he won;t leave me alone until I tell him.

Is there an way to block emails from coming in our mailbox?
You can mark it as "Junk" mail, and then I believe that anything else coming from the same e-mail address will be sent to the Junk folder so it doesn't clog up your inbox. At least, that's how it works with Hotmail (to my knowledge; I hope I'm not missing something important in there o.O).
Back to top Go down
DKsDragon

DKsDragon

deekay#1690

PostSubject: Re: I am the one and only owner of my ranger again!   I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:32 pm

On mine i can right click the e-mail and select "add sender to blacklist" which sends it all to spam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am the one and only owner of my ranger again!   I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am the one and only owner of my ranger again!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Aeons Guild :: GENERAL MAPLESTORY-
Jump to: