The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

I am the one and only owner of my ranger again!

Go down 
+10
Matti
kungfumast3r
DarkChriss
DarkPrince
SpikeAi
Loveable Kaze
Bilbo
Tany
DKsDragon
Martin
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Martin

Martin

Name : Martin
Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2008-04-20
Mood : ignorance is bliss.

inlove<3

I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! Empty
PostSubject: I am the one and only owner of my ranger again!   I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:02 am

OMYAY!
My friend(who I share the ranger with) has a xmas present for me. He got me 30K nx and he says he will help me level to 120!
IM BACK BABY!

Last edited by Martin on Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:09 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
DKsDragon

DKsDragon

Name : Steve
IGN : DKsDragon, BigKnuckles, DKsEvan, FEARandHOPE
Job : Dark Knight, Buccaneer, Evan, Dawn Warrior
Level : 151, 131, 125, 120
Number of posts : 1245
Registration date : 2008-04-29
Mood : if you see this and want to contact me, use discord:
deekay#1690

PostSubject: Re: I am the one and only owner of my ranger again!   I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:40 am

lol... I JUST deleted ur ranger cause i was out of room and thought u quit it T_T. Ill re-add you tonight.
Back to top Go down
Tany

Tany

Name : (Insert my nickname here) or just call me Tany. :3
IGN : TanyxD
Job : Ice Lightning Arch Mage
Level : 14x
Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-04-27
Mood : Same ol', same ol'.

PostSubject: Re: I am the one and only owner of my ranger again!   I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 2:34 pm

I never knew you were gone. Welcome back! : D
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

inlove<3

PostSubject: Re: I am the one and only owner of my ranger again!   I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:32 pm

Read post below
vvvvvvvvvvvv

Last edited by Martin on Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

inlove<3

PostSubject: Re: I am the one and only owner of my ranger again!   I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 5:41 am

I login today, At level 120, I have 19 gold boxxes. 26m. and some items. No guild.

What happend? He pleveld/leeched me to 120, got me some golden boxxes. but what did he leave the guild? Did anything happend? please. im scared. You guys are everything to me!
Back to top Go down
Bilbo
Administrator
Bilbo

Name : Daniel
IGN : Bersy
Job : Dark Knight
Level : 200
Number of posts : 1820
Registration date : 2008-03-20
Mood : pretending to be a Hobbit

PostSubject: Re: I am the one and only owner of my ranger again!   I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 6:17 am

Your character was witnessed hacking at crimson guardians. i was sure it wasn't you on that account but your ign is marked as a hacker now and therefore expelled from the guild. Sorry =/ blame your friend.

Spoiler:

Edit: you're still welcome on an account that's solely urs, no sharing plz.
Back to top Go down
Loveable Kaze

Loveable Kaze

Name : David
IGN : Kazegenso (retired)
Job : Writer
Level : up! =D
Number of posts : 1208
Registration date : 2007-06-19
Mood : Speechless!

PostSubject: Re: I am the one and only owner of my ranger again!   I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 7:59 am

If he gets his account back for good, then it would be solely his again, right? Seems sort of unfair to restrict someone from joining the guild on their main character just because their friend (or whoever) hacked on it. He worked so hard to get to level 117 on his own, completely legit, and now he'll have to start a new character or use another of his just to be able to join? I know that his character is labled as a hacker, but HE didn't hack.
Back to top Go down
http://www.profil3.com/ByMyself
DKsDragon

DKsDragon

deekay#1690

PostSubject: Re: I am the one and only owner of my ranger again!   I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 8:15 am

oooooooooo OUCH..... dam.... I will PAY the authorities to look the other way if you wanna murder ur friend D=

EDIT: I offered for u to join enlighten. Unfortunately, until you are the sole owner of ur account (I will post on bellardia explaining once you are) I will have to back out on that. As dan said, we cannot have a known hacker in the guild.
Back to top Go down
SpikeAi

SpikeAi

Name : Neal
IGN : SpikeAi
Job : Bow Master
Level : 151
Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: I am the one and only owner of my ranger again!   I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 8:36 am

Its sad that Martin gets expelled cause of the actions of his friend. But, there are times we have think of the actions under someones IGN as an independent person and the actual member of the guild. Doing things against guild rules is not allowed, if regardless of who is logged on.

Look at the chat dialog box for example, quikstike informed the entire forsaken alliance that a member from Aeons is hacking. If Aeons is truly suppose to represent honest and legit characters, they must be honest and leget 100% of the time. Not just when the primary user is logged on.

Besides we can't accepting the "It wasn't Me" excuse. Doing so is a slippery slope towards allowing members to misbehave in any way they want as long as they can convince us that it wasn't them.

PS. Gratz on 120!!

Edit: Steve, as far as I know the screen shot wasn't posted on Bellardia, quikstrike approached me directly and I asked him for proof.
Back to top Go down
Bilbo
Administrator
Bilbo

PostSubject: Re: I am the one and only owner of my ranger again!   I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 8:58 am

Loveable Kaze wrote:
...but HE didn't hack.

Dave, why don't you buy some smegas and explain this to the rest of bellocan? THEN we can have Martin's char back. (assuming that your smegas were convincing enough, unlike the wobbly articles you usually write in your blog) hehe jk chill xP

Seriously now, we already know Martin did not hack and that it was his friend's fault. But everyone else doesn't know. The person who spotted his character hacking was the leader of Forsaken (not just anyone) and the ss shows that he talked about it in alliance. Therefore, his return would put our reputation at risk.

The TOS is simple. Do NOT share accounts. Issues that result from sharing accounts are the sole responsibility of the owner, not Nexon, not his friends, parents, neighbors, or pets. ty.

Good luck Martin. If there's anything else we can do for you, let us now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I am the one and only owner of my ranger again!   I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 9:24 am

Unfortunately, David it's just not that simple anymore. There have been too many instances that someone get caught hacking and they have been blaming it that it's someone else on their account. The community just doesn't accept that anymore.

It's unfortunate that when someone is actually telling the truth they get marked as a "hacker" regardless.

I'm really sorry that this has happened to you Martin. I wish you all the best.
Back to top Go down
Tany

Tany

Name : (Insert my nickname here) or just call me Tany. :3
IGN : TanyxD
Job : Ice Lightning Arch Mage
Level : 14x
Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-04-27
Mood : Same ol', same ol'.

PostSubject: Re: I am the one and only owner of my ranger again!   I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 11:48 am

What a nice friend. Godmode, Pvac, NoDelaySummon,Silver Hawk, and possible infinite mp.

It's kinda sad to watch your character bot at CG with just that crappy silver hawk doing 1-2k. xD

Just consider yourself lucky that the NoDelaySummon didn't get you AutoBanned.
Back to top Go down
Loveable Kaze

Loveable Kaze

Name : David
IGN : Kazegenso (retired)
Job : Writer
Level : up! =D
Number of posts : 1208
Registration date : 2007-06-19
Mood : Speechless!

PostSubject: Re: I am the one and only owner of my ranger again!   I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 1:01 pm

Then couldn't there possibly be a way that he could regain his status that his friend destroyed? Change his name, suspend him, something like that. It just isn't right that he should get in trouble for what his friend did. A permanent banning from the guild that he loves is a harsh thing to do. Wouldn't it be possible to just...wait a while for him to gain sole ownership of his account, and then, let him rejoin?
Back to top Go down
http://www.profil3.com/ByMyself
Bilbo
Administrator
Bilbo

PostSubject: Re: I am the one and only owner of my ranger again!   I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 1:42 pm

Yes that would be ok. Wait a while and change ign and so. I'm willing to support him with nx needed for ign change if he shows interest and willingness, but, weirdly, Martin has visited the forum several times after we all answered his "what happened" question and still didn't comment. I'm starting to have doubts...
Back to top Go down
DarkPrince

DarkPrince

Name : (specify a nickname)
IGN : DarkPrinceNL
Job : BowMaster @ hart & soul
Level : 121~!! Wheeeeeee :D
Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-06-28
Mood : Good/patient
I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! 462285339424d460b8431abq4

PostSubject: Re: I am the one and only owner of my ranger again!   I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 1:59 pm

Well it is a shock if you have to find out that your "good" (I leave that in the middle) friend mis use your char like that.
I must say that if I were in his shoes I would feel darn bad right now.
Mabye he just dont know how to explain his situation?
Or mabye im to naive :\

Good luck Martin hope you find a way to recover your social status in Maple~
Back to top Go down
http://www.theaeonsguild.com/
DarkChriss

DarkChriss

IGN : DarkChriss
Job : Bishop
Level : 134
Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-06-28
Mood : .........

PostSubject: Re: I am the one and only owner of my ranger again!   I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 2:05 pm

That's why i never tell my personal info to anyone..
There is so much that can happen..

Well, it happened now, nothing to do about it. Now we can only try to solve it, try some of the idea's of the others (Change IGN seems the best option to me)

Good luck Martin~
Back to top Go down
DKsDragon

DKsDragon

deekay#1690

PostSubject: Re: I am the one and only owner of my ranger again!   I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 2:43 pm

seriously, talk to u friend. You logged on a while back and i chatted you and asked if you saw the thread. "You" answered that you were martin's friend. I told him to stop hacking on ur account and then he logged on and off a buncha times.
Back to top Go down
kungfumast3r

kungfumast3r

IGN : kungfumast3r
Job : I/L archmage
Level : 14x 12x 8x 6x 5x 4x 4x 3x 2x 1x 0
Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2008-03-26
Mood : sexy

PostSubject: Re: I am the one and only owner of my ranger again!   I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 3:24 pm

lol is that the summoning hack, i heard ht was killed yesterday by hackers.
Back to top Go down
DKsDragon

DKsDragon

deekay#1690

PostSubject: Re: I am the one and only owner of my ranger again!   I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:40 pm

sigh. I dont want to do this but... bye martin. We told you and, as dan said, you have logged on since we replied. Now your character is in cwk again. I don't want a hacker on my BL. Re-add me when it is just your account.

EDIT: 666 posts. the number of the beast.
Back to top Go down
Matti

Matti

Name : Matti / Mattie
IGN : xTRLNLTYx
Job : Priest
Level : 71
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2007-07-03
Mood : Happy

PostSubject: Re: I am the one and only owner of my ranger again!   I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 8:39 pm

I hope that you will come back and help shed some light on this. We all want to believe in you!
Back to top Go down
Matti

Matti

Name : Matti / Mattie
IGN : xTRLNLTYx
Job : Priest
Level : 71
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2007-07-03
Mood : Happy

PostSubject: Re: I am the one and only owner of my ranger again!   I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 8:39 pm

LOL Double post. Sorry 'bout that.
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

inlove<3

PostSubject: Re: I am the one and only owner of my ranger again!   I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 11:16 pm

Bilbo wrote:
Yes that would be ok. Wait a while and change ign and so. I'm willing to support him with nx needed for ign change if he shows interest and willingness, but, weirdly, Martin has visited the forum several times after we all answered his "what happened" question and still didn't comment. I'm starting to have doubts...
I wanted to contact my friend for his story before I replied here. but I have seen you posted ss proof. I can;t believe he uses my character like that. Well, its our character tho, we both leveld it to where it is now. So I guess he can also do things he want to do on it, Cause its just as much his as it is mine. Anyway, I din;t get to contact him yet due to our difference in timezone. But I sent him an email asking what the hell he where thinking. I'm still questioning myself what to do now. Mabye a namechange, But wouldn't Bellocan look up if a level 12x ranger popped out of nowhere. Won;t they ask questions?
Thank god quikstrike had the merciness to not spread it around on Bellardia. I really thank him for that. The next question is. How do I regain sole ownership of a character we both own parts off.
Back to top Go down
Bilbo
Administrator
Bilbo

PostSubject: Re: I am the one and only owner of my ranger again!   I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 2:06 am

DarkChriss wrote:
That's why i never tell my personal info to anyone..

Sander doesn't know your info either? XDDD
Cuz if he does anything it's easy for you to spread a hand across the room and smack him ^^ hehe (i'm experienced; i always get punched by bozeh)
Back to top Go down
DKsDragon

DKsDragon

deekay#1690

PostSubject: Re: I am the one and only owner of my ranger again!   I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 6:23 am

dan, i think a smacking is in order.

Spoiler:

And dark and i have sharded info in the past. I know his, but i think he has forgotten mine (one of the random passwords that nexon assigns)
Back to top Go down
Bilbo
Administrator
Bilbo

PostSubject: Re: I am the one and only owner of my ranger again!   I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 6:27 am

wow steve, that ss is so old! back there when you were nib, not that you're not nib now xD just sayin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am the one and only owner of my ranger again!   I am the one and only owner of my ranger again! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am the one and only owner of my ranger again!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Aeons Guild :: GENERAL MAPLESTORY-
Jump to: