The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
I got wrongfully banned !!! I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
I got wrongfully banned !!! I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
I got wrongfully banned !!! I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
I got wrongfully banned !!! I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
I got wrongfully banned !!! I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
I got wrongfully banned !!! I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
I got wrongfully banned !!! I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
I got wrongfully banned !!! I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
I got wrongfully banned !!! I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
I got wrongfully banned !!! I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
I got wrongfully banned !!! I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
I got wrongfully banned !!! I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
I got wrongfully banned !!! I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
I got wrongfully banned !!! I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
I got wrongfully banned !!! I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

I got wrongfully banned !!!

Go down 
+5
Sashi
NoAir
NoobKing
Elismerra
Itz 2khmer
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

I got wrongfully banned !!! Empty
PostSubject: I got wrongfully banned !!!   I got wrongfully banned !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 11:15 pm

Tonight I was training at FoG suddenly I got DCed. When I tried to log back on, it didnt let me. A message appeared that my PC has illegal softwares installed. I am using Windows XP, with Norton internet security and SBC parental control software. I have not changed any setting nor installed any new programs lately. I already sent this to Nexon. I still have my Katsuzi, 43 cleric, in separated account. Its still in good standing. But I am so frustrated, not sure what to do now. If I got banned like this, anybody can get banned too. Through out my 7 months of playing MS, I have never attempted to hack, nor have buddies that are hackers. I have never partied with hackers. Infact I hate hackers deeply for ruinning my MS game. I am devastated right now. My tears are dripping on the keyboard while I am writing this.

Last edited by on Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Itz 2khmer

Itz 2khmer

Name : (specify a nickname)
IGN : 2Khmer
Job : Happy Priest
Level : 80 somethin
Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2007-06-19
Mood : Ninja!

PostSubject: Re: I got wrongfully banned !!!   I got wrongfully banned !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 11:18 pm

Oh, thats sad thats really wrong, maybe you have gotten the max reports to get banned? from other people. gaaawd that sux, i hope you get your acc back Sad sad sad sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/aaron2azn
Elismerra
Administrator
Elismerra

Name : Pauline
IGN : Silmerra
Job : High Priestess
Level : 169
Number of posts : 1334
Mood : ~MoonLion~
I got wrongfully banned !!! 0161

PostSubject: Re: I got wrongfully banned !!!   I got wrongfully banned !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 11:40 pm

I will not for one second believed that you have used any illegal software, Kat. And I believe that all the guildmates and buddies will agree with me. I will send in an inquiry and ask about this matter for you, however, in the meantime, please hang in there...best of luck to you.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I got wrongfully banned !!!   I got wrongfully banned !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 4:21 am

T_T....

I'm speechless... things like that makes me feel like quitting MS... I don't wanna get banned for training!!!

I don't even know what happened to you Kat, but for how long is the ban?

I'm so sad right now, that i can't even write... sorry...

Kat i don't have to say this, but u can count with me for everything u need, if i can, be sure that i'll help you...

This is a sad day in Aeons ghuild so no happy mapling...

I'll miss you Kat!!! T_T

Last edited by Chief BOO on Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NoobKing

NoobKing

Name : NoobKing
IGN : DiscipleSin2
Job : Chief Bandit
Level : 113
Number of posts : 1016
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: I got wrongfully banned !!!   I got wrongfully banned !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 7:12 am

YOUR KIDDING
i hate to bring this up here, but do you think they may have checked the logs from Glitch PQ'ing (or was that too long ago to be the effect of the ban)
-no offence

This really sux kat.
you have other accts tho right. I mean, we'll see you on with other character(s)???

Respectfully
Jeremy
Back to top Go down
NoAir

NoAir

IGN : Bellocan
Job : George Bush
Level : 999999999
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: I got wrongfully banned !!!   I got wrongfully banned !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 8:11 am

Ill send an email to nexon like everyone else.Like leona i will not for one second believe you will use any illegal soft ware. I dont even believe you ever glitched pq'ed before. Dont worry it will ab be sorted out.

_______________EDIT____________

I have sent an email. I hope i will get a response. And i hope you get unbanned
Back to top Go down
Elismerra
Administrator
Elismerra

PostSubject: Re: I got wrongfully banned !!!   I got wrongfully banned !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 8:36 am

Aaron's words got me thinking...

Couple weeks ago, you have mentioned that a group of players have been stalking and harrassing you ceaselessly. Could it be possible that they have intentionally and wrongfully reported you for hacking?

There are a lot of players who are really malicious and cruel...I have seen and heard my shares of tales that certain players had been mass defamed by other players or even guilds; or had been harrassed and picked on by other gamers...I understand how that felt, because I used to be one of the victims...

I started to play this game back in last November...but incidents such as this really worn me down bit by bit...T_T I have often wondered, why would people have such disregard for other person's feelings? Did they not see anything past the pixels on the screens? This might be just a game, but I still have to stress that, people's feelings are true, and those who sit in front of the monitors are real...please be kind, be considerate, be compassionate...

PS. I have sent the inquiry last night...hopefully I will receive some news from Nexon soon.
Back to top Go down
NoAir

NoAir

PostSubject: Re: I got wrongfully banned !!!   I got wrongfully banned !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 9:01 am

well leaona Ive heard that gm's are invisible @_@

I guess when you report somone its goes to a gm to check it out, To see if there hacking. seeing hao kat dosent hack at all i wouldnt think shed get banned for being reported.

Most of the time when i rarely ever report somone i take a screenie and send it to nexon to ban them @_@
Back to top Go down
Elismerra
Administrator
Elismerra

PostSubject: Re: I got wrongfully banned !!!   I got wrongfully banned !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 9:15 am

I sincerely hope that what you said is ture Josh...though I have my doubt that GMs will be able to check out all the hacking reports...

I do wish that this isn't some fasle reporting resulted in banning of an innocent player...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I got wrongfully banned !!!   I got wrongfully banned !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 10:28 am

Here is the story:

3 weeks ago I was in Ludi talking to friends. There was a lvl 6X warrior started flirting to me. I told him to leave me alone, but he started to say nasty and sensored words. I threatened to report him, but he said the same thing: " then i will report you too". I then switched to my cleric to do Lpq with Leona, David, Dal, and Jen ( Jen=Ayrii, first day joining the guild). After that I switched back to my SIN to have David transferring stuffs for me. I was shocked that he was still there and quiet for few seconds then walked away. Later few minutes, 3 of his guildmates stalked me for few seconds then walked away again without saying anything. From that day on, I started seeing ppl stalking me, some from his guild and others I assumed his friends. Last week, I started losing fames while AFK selling stuffs in FM. In 3 weeks I lost around 30 fames. Now I think during this period they might have de-famed and mass reported me. Yesterday while I was training at FoG, there were 2 of his guildmates appeared infront of me then walked away again. Few seconds after that I got DCed and could not log back in. I dont want to reveal his name here yet cuz I want to investigate more into this. Here are the lessons to be learned:

Report a person then walk away, dont be too vocal.
If you have a store, use your mule, not your main.

Thank you all my guildmates and buddies for you supports. If I feel well enough I might start play my cleric again.

Notes: If I remember right either Aaron or Hia tracked him down and reported him for harrasment for me. And also Bjoo, her first day come back from a long absent. She knows about this too.
Back to top Go down
Sashi

Sashi

IGN : SashiFist
Job : BRAWLER!!!!
Level : 4x
Number of posts : 866

PostSubject: Re: I got wrongfully banned !!!   I got wrongfully banned !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 11:07 am

Kat, do you know that warrior's name? If so tell me and if i some how spot a gm i might just ask them.

Was it a perma ban or did it state a date and/or time? Because my friend got banned and had a story kind of like this and it was not permanent

There is also a GM hack to make you not look like a gm but it gives you the ability to ban people. Maybe one of those people that massed defamed you and reported you used that type of hack.
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/eggandyman
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I got wrongfully banned !!!   I got wrongfully banned !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 11:12 am

Thank Hia.
I got 30 days banned. And I do know his IGN, but I want to investigate a little before revealing his name here. He's now at lvl 71. The banned message is: " you have illigal softwares installed or violated user policy. Your account has been banned. You might be able to log on after August 15."
At this moment I dont feel like playing that SIN no more. Time might change tho..........but I am down right now.
Back to top Go down
Elismerra
Administrator
Elismerra

PostSubject: Re: I got wrongfully banned !!!   I got wrongfully banned !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 12:20 pm

I am truly speechless...if this turns out to be the reason that you have been banned...then this game is more of a disappointment than I realized...

Don't feel down Kat...there are more things to feel depressed about. Hang in there, we are here to support you.
Back to top Go down
NoAir

NoAir

PostSubject: Re: I got wrongfully banned !!!   I got wrongfully banned !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 2:17 pm

I got wrongfully banned !!! Animalden_1870_169662049

Hang in there baby
Back to top Go down
Sashi

Sashi

IGN : SashiFist
Job : BRAWLER!!!!
Level : 4x
Number of posts : 866

PostSubject: Re: I got wrongfully banned !!!   I got wrongfully banned !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 2:27 pm

its ok kat

just try to hang in there and at least you can go back on Katsuzie eventually its only 30 days
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/eggandyman
NoobKing

NoobKing

Name : NoobKing
IGN : DiscipleSin2
Job : Chief Bandit
Level : 113
Number of posts : 1016

PostSubject: Re: I got wrongfully banned !!!   I got wrongfully banned !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 3:19 pm

I like your advice about not being to vocal with jerks like that. Unfortunately you were a prime example of a "target" that these ppl use and go after FOR NO REASON other than they didnt get their way and they are too insecure about themselves that they have to make themselves feel better by attacking innocents like you, kat!!!
this outrages me. Unfortunately, i think if revenge is seeked here, more people might end up in your situation. But believe me, it makes my blood boil and its all i can do not to demand names and go defame!!! >.<
Truly sorry for what happened to you.
on a positive note, its NOT the end of the world and most likely they will forget about you and you can go on your way with that character eventually. Dont you worry about anything =D
Back to top Go down
Itz 2khmer

Itz 2khmer

IGN : 2Khmer
Job : Happy Priest
Level : 80 somethin
Number of posts : 618
Mood : Ninja!

PostSubject: Re: I got wrongfully banned !!!   I got wrongfully banned !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 4:50 pm

Man, maybe when you told us to defame/report him(that warrior) he probably got mad. So do you remember whats his name and guild name???

I hope you get your account back, love yah!

p.s need help dataaron13@yahoo.com

Sad Sad Sad :| Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Last edited by on Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/aaron2azn
NoAir

NoAir

PostSubject: Re: I got wrongfully banned !!!   I got wrongfully banned !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 5:43 pm

Again sux to get baned for no reason -,-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I got wrongfully banned !!!   I got wrongfully banned !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 10:46 pm

BTW, I just leveled to 77 right before getting banned.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I got wrongfully banned !!!   I got wrongfully banned !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 4:45 am

OMG!!!!

i want his IGN so bad!!!!

just to talk with him... >_>

I don't feel like playing till august 15. I am wasting all my 2xexp, but i really don't want to play. So im just selling stuff in the FM.
Back to top Go down
Loveable Kaze

Loveable Kaze

Name : David
IGN : Kazegenso (retired)
Job : Writer
Level : up! =D
Number of posts : 1208
Mood : Speechless!

PostSubject: Re: I got wrongfully banned !!!   I got wrongfully banned !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 4:17 pm

This is shocking, but not entirely unheard of. Another one of my friends was banned for the same reason.

I hear, but this is not comfirmed yet, that if you are reported for the same offence 7 times in 3 days, then you will automatically be banned. That is most likely what happened here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.profil3.com/ByMyself
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I got wrongfully banned !!!   I got wrongfully banned !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 2:17 am

OMG...........OMG...............I got un-banned !!!
I am speechless...........
I got un-banned after 8 days.
I dont know what to say.
I want to say thank to all the guildmates and buddies for your support. You guys show me much love while I was down. I specially thank to Leona who emailed many times to Nexon, demanding the answer to my case. Without you I am not sure they bother to look to my case this quick. Thank you so much Leona. Thank everybody!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I got wrongfully banned !!!   I got wrongfully banned !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 2:18 am

Quote :
7/23/2007 2:24 PM | GM TheProfessional
Greetings,

Thank you for writing to us. We're sorry for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

We have reviewed your account and have decided to release your account due to the lack of previous hacking history.

Your account will still be monitored for any strange disturbances but if you have done nothing wrong, you have nothing to worry about. Again, We apologize for any inconvenience that you may have experienced. In the future, if you ever suspect that something may be bannable, please log off immediately; then proceed to reboot your computer. We will look into the issue.

Please never give out your password for any reason. Nexon representatives will NEVER ask you for your password.

Sincerely,

GM The Professional
-MapleStory Team-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I got wrongfully banned !!!   I got wrongfully banned !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 1:50 pm

We should totally have a huge Aeons party now. It'll be crazy. I'll bring the Jone's Soda and SSBM... XD. But seriously we should celebrate somehow. =/
Back to top Go down
Elismerra
Administrator
Elismerra

PostSubject: Re: I got wrongfully banned !!!   I got wrongfully banned !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 3:23 pm

I am truly happy that you are unbanned Kat! ^^

I will provide popcorn and pies, so we can throw them at each other in the party!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got wrongfully banned !!!   I got wrongfully banned !!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got wrongfully banned !!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next