The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
Role-Playing Story I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
Role-Playing Story I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
Role-Playing Story I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
Role-Playing Story I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
Role-Playing Story I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
Role-Playing Story I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
Role-Playing Story I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
Role-Playing Story I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
Role-Playing Story I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
Role-Playing Story I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
Role-Playing Story I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
Role-Playing Story I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
Role-Playing Story I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
Role-Playing Story I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
Role-Playing Story I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

Role-Playing Story

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

Name : Alex, Maude
IGN : TeryakHizak, AaronHizaki, LordHizaki, AaronHizakii
Job : Bishop, Crusader, Sin, Dawn Warrior
Level : 12x, 7x, 4x, 4x
Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2007-08-01
Mood : Hot girls are evil...

Role-Playing Story Empty
PostSubject: Role-Playing Story   Role-Playing Story I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 10:53 am

It may seem like any other FanFiction we've done before but this will be a bit different. It doesn't have to be Maple related.

Here are the rules:

1. Someone will start the story and other people will continue off of it.
2. Try not to post twice in a row.
3. Have fun writing!
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

Name : (specify a nickname)
Job : Archer
Level : 26
Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Role-Playing Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Playing Story   Role-Playing Story I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 5:53 pm

Well...I guess we'll have to think of a plot first, so the question is Maplestory-related or Non?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Role-Playing Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Playing Story   Role-Playing Story I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 3:03 am

CAN I BE IN IT?????
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

Role-Playing Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Playing Story   Role-Playing Story I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 10:56 am

You can Anna o.O

But people....we need feedaback here.....
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

Role-Playing Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Playing Story   Role-Playing Story I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 4:17 pm

Yes we do...Aeons, isn't anyone interested in fanfiction anymore?
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

Role-Playing Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Playing Story   Role-Playing Story I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 4:19 pm

Exactly Kevin...but lets not fill this thread on disscusions about how no one is interested! WE NEED TO START WRITING!
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

Role-Playing Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Playing Story   Role-Playing Story I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 10:33 pm

I know, but...what is it going to be about. I need some solid footing to start upon, I can't just start making a story no one else is going to partcipate in!
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

Role-Playing Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Playing Story   Role-Playing Story I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 10:58 pm

Oh, what the hey: I'll start the roleplay in Maplestory, alright? We can figure out the plot later, I'm getting impatient.

Deren Skyfurrower was pushed to the side, several precious scrolls dropping from the teetering pile on his arms. The cargoman grunted, "Out of the way, you!", bulling his way through the Lith Harbor crowd with a huge wooden box marked "Fragile". "I am thinking I am not liking that man of cargo...", Deren said darkly. He always talked like this: a funny dialect he had taken a favor to. Living as a scribe of Lith Harbor, Deren encountered a lot of funny people. Dumping the lot in a small chute, Deren wiped off his hands while entering the library. It was dingy and dark in here: Deren favored it over the hustle and bustle of the harbor. Several other scribes nodded in acknowledgment, then went back to scribbling away with their quills. All of these scribes aspired to be mages, but before they could do that, they needed to study, study, study. And then study some more. Preparing to dirty his hands with ink, Deren grabbed a random scroll from the shelf and set to work, rewriting the script, which was something ancient Victorian. Deren was an orphan, cared for by a wizened old man who was Hadon Skyfurrower. He was thirteen, with faded black hair and gray eyes, paper white skin from so much time indoors and seemingly always grey clothes. He was strange, growing up reading about far away places and hearing about them from weary sailors and merchants. Just then, a mailman arrived in the doorway. "A message for...D. Skyfurrower?", he said. Deren stood up. The scribe next to him, an impudent young rip by the name of Alan said, "Well, 'taint a love letter, thats for sure. Deren falling in love will happen when pigs fly.". Just then, a golden pig came fluttering by, little wings straining to support the huge body. Alan narrowed his eyes. "Okay, that was pure coincedence!", he said. "I am thinking you are right in your guessing, Alan. Touch of nature has not my heart reached, yet.", Deren chuckled, taking the letter.

Well...I guess this letter could be from a mysterious benefactor who wants Deren's knowledge on Bellocan or something, and the plot can unravel from there, I guess. Alex, you can either be the "mysterious benefactor" or some other dude who is needed by this person, as a soldier or something, I guess.
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

Role-Playing Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Playing Story   Role-Playing Story I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 12:12 am

Okay then....I already have something developed sort of....but I need a name........
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

Role-Playing Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Playing Story   Role-Playing Story I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 8:25 pm

You mean you already have a plot? Then spit it out already! As for a name, do you mean a name for your character? Because then it could be like Aaron Hizaki, obvious, or something like Kado Sven, or even something that sounds like someone sneezed it, like Harshmorporhshin.
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

Role-Playing Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Playing Story   Role-Playing Story I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 10:14 pm

10 Years Earlier...

A lone rogue walked through the Sanctuary in the Victorian Dungeon. Dim lighting filled the sanctuary as he pulled out a dagger. Snarls and growling could be heard throughout the area. Heavy footsteps could be heard stalking him. A swift slash at the rogue from behind sent him flying. With the force of the blow, he crashed through a wall and into another room. The rogue still barely alive, looked around the room. Just like the other, it was filled with pillars and strange markings on them. But, something else caught his eye. A glowing crimson ruby was embedded into the stone wall. He staggered too the ruby and grabbed and tried to pull it out. It came out of the wall. But then something else happened; it came out of his hand. It floated up and started to change shape. It changed to what looked like a piece of parchment. It slowly came and then vicously mummified him in magic. He let out a muffled cry...but it was too late...

Present Day...

An arrow zipped through the air and strucked a Jr. Cellion straight in the forehead. Ciela raised her bow and drew another arrow and let it fly with power. She killed every monster in her path. There were many days like this. Peaceful in a way but deadly for the Cellions. What Ciela did not know, was that soon she would discover her destiny...and much more...

A/n

I KNOW
THAT SUCKED...I am sort of in a hurry right now. You guys will soon find out what that first part was for.

~Alex
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

Role-Playing Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Playing Story   Role-Playing Story I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 7:11 pm

Please....somebody post a part so I can post again....(and torture you all MWAHHAHHHAHAHHAAH)...o.O
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

Role-Playing Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Playing Story   Role-Playing Story I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:04 pm

Noah Skyfurrower took the letter and read. He unfolded the parchment, and read in neat, clipped print: I am looking for assistance in a venture into the dungeons of Sleepywood. As a scribe, your knowledge of the runes might be useful. Please come as quickly as possible. Noah looked at the back. It said in the same handwriting: You have a 1 out of 1000 chance you will survive this expedition. Slightly puzzled, Noah looked at his fellow scribes, eager to know what the note said. "A request it is from kind of some explorer. Asking me it is to him or her accompany on quest of his or hers.", Noah said. It took about five seconds for everybody to understand this, because they were all working out Noah's strange accent. Finally, one scribe voiced what they were all thinking. "When are you going?", he asked. "Now, I am thinking. Tarry is not something explorer of this is wishing.", Noah said, fingering his quill. He had no other weapon, and a scribe was nothing without something to write with. And his adopted father always said that the weapon you hold will be your strongest ally. Well, the quill was his weapon. But it didn't stand up to the mighty sabers and lethal daggers he was sure the others in this mission would hold. Noah gulped. Oh dear.
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

Role-Playing Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Playing Story   Role-Playing Story I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:12 pm

Isn't your characters name DEREN?
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

Role-Playing Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Playing Story   Role-Playing Story I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:49 pm

So it is...you must excuse me, I have some other...er...projects going on of late.
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

Role-Playing Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Playing Story   Role-Playing Story I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 9:43 pm

BTW, this part may be a bit slow in the beginning, but hey, what other story isn't? My writing still sucks! I still don't know if Ciela's going to talk in this one...

5 D
ays Later...

After about 12 hours of training, Ciela finally took the path back to her home. Her brown curls were drenched in sweat. Her supply of arrows were deplenished and her armor was full of scratches and tears. Her muscles ached in agony as her pain grew with every step. After 10 minutes, Ciela finally reached her Orbis cottage. After she stepped in, Ciela stripped herself and stepped in the shower. Ciela had just recently moved to the cottage to make it easier for her training. Ciela's parents, Bryce and Scarlet, lived in a village close to Perion. She missed her parents, but she knew she had to deal with it. All of her friends were training in either Orbis Tower or El Nath.
Ciela stopped the water and grabbed a towel to dry herself off. She threw on her nightgown, and went to bed. Tommorow, she would go out for some more training...or so she thought...

...Ciela found in a dark forest. She was wearing a heavy robe with strange insignias on it. She held a long pointed dagger, sharp enough to cut through skin on the touch. "Where am I?" Ciela asked herself. The forest reminded her of the Victorian Dungeon she used to train at. She walked down the forest path wondering if there was something different about this forest than any others. There was a sense of death in the air, and the area smelled as if there was freshly spilled blood somewhere nearby. She came across a clearing and she was shocked on what she found. Sleepywood. Or at least the remains of it. The normal buildings of Sleepywood were crumbled and burned. She walked towards the remains of the Sleepywood Hotel. There was blood stained on the remains, and it was still slightly burning. A twig snapped behind her and Ciela swung around grasping her dagger tightly. Nothing there. Something grasped her shoulder. Ciela gasped and held her breath. A sharp pain entered her back, and Ciela staggered to the ground. She was picked up again and she was facing her enemy. It was her. An emotionless copy of her grasped her by the neck. Ciela took her dagger and stabbed her otherself in the heart. Nothing happened to copy, but Ciela was engulfed in pain. Ciela stared as her copy aimed her dagger and she let out a high pitched scream as she was stabbed...

...and woke up. "I-it was just a dream..." she told herself. But something told that wasn't true. She wiped her hand across her face to rid her face of sweat. But it wasn't sweat. It was blood...

A/N

Hope you enjoyed it...or hated it....

~TeryakiHizaki
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

Role-Playing Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Playing Story   Role-Playing Story I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 6:39 am

One thing I've noticed about my writing, it always sounds the same T.T. I need to work on that.
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

Role-Playing Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Playing Story   Role-Playing Story I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 8:59 pm

I think everyone forgot about this section...T.T
Back to top Go down
Elismerra
Administrator
Elismerra

Name : Pauline
IGN : Silmerra
Job : High Priestess
Level : 169
Number of posts : 1334
Registration date : 2007-06-19
Mood : ~MoonLion~
Role-Playing Story 0161

Role-Playing Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Playing Story   Role-Playing Story I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 9:22 pm

You are doing fine Alex, do continue.
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

Role-Playing Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Playing Story   Role-Playing Story I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 11:56 pm

This is a part that PAULINE wrote. GO PAULINE!

The night was dark. This darkness that many people feared as their enemy, was my companion…my home…my destiny…

I trekked through the dark streets of this town called Orbis. Most residents were sound asleep. And yet, I could sense their subtle activities, I could sense their emotions... I could sense their fear.

A coming rumor of war has brought our kind to the battleground…to feast upon the fallen…to strengthen our numbers and rebel against the ones who kill us on sight--the humans. We live in fear of the light, always in hiding. But no more.

Now I felt a growing hunger building inside me. A thirst for blood and flesh. The night held many secrets, but not to us. We felt human emotions like the night air on our skin. Above all, I could sense someone else…someone who felt as if his or her life would be a coming horror. Oh, a perfect prey.

I jumped across the trees as swiftly and silently as I could and let my senses guided me to the prey. After about five minutes, I found myself at a small cottage. I looked through the window to find out who my victim would be. A girl of about 13 or 14 years of age, tossing and turning restlessly in her bed, whimpering in her dreams. Under the darkness, I could see clearly of her alabaster skin—soft and supple. Perfect…A ripe one, I thought to myself. I jumped to the cottages windowsill, preparing to enter. Just then, she sat up suddenly. Eyes widening in fear, while the veins throbbing deliciously on her neck.

This makes things more interesting.

I ready myself to strike when suddenly a hand grabbed me from behind…
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

Role-Playing Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Playing Story   Role-Playing Story I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 10:21 am

Deren shouldered his pack, breathing heavily. He wasn't exactly the fittest traveler around. Five days. Five hard days of stumbling through thorns and brambles, resting every five minutes, and running away from killer mushrooms. Deren almost wished he had chosen to become something other than a mage in training. Almost. He had made good progress, for someone who wasn't even classified as a full adventurer yet. At sunset today he would reach Heneseys. He stumbled forward into one of the magical portals that dotted Bellocan and stumbled through. He emerged in the Henseys Hunting Grounds I. It was a wide open plain, with rock outcroppings here and there, perfect for bowmen to shot their arrows from. Deren breathed in the wind that was ruffling the yellow grass, and continued onward. His progress was impeded, however, when a burly man stepped out from behind a rock, a huge saber strapped to his back. "Halt! This is my terrain. Anyone who crosses must pay tribute.", he said. Deren, whose nerves were already on the snapping point, mumbled, "Hunting grounds of Heneseys belongs to individual of none. Tribute I pay not to playing man of troll beneath bridge.". The man leaned forward, his nose almost touching Deren's, and breathed menacingly, "What did you just call me?". Deren smelled liquor in his breath. He knew he was no match for this man, even if he was drunk, so he decided to play nice. "Sir, insulting you with names I am not.", Deren said, putting on his sweetest smile. This, however, did not seem to please him. With a roar of rage, he drew his saber and swung. Deren got out of the way just in time, the sword nicking his arm. Are all the other classes as unpredictable as this?, Deren wondered, as the drunken man shouted, "NO ONE CALLS ME SIR!!!". Deren did the only thing he could. He ran.
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

Role-Playing Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Playing Story   Role-Playing Story I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 10:18 pm

It seems Aeons isn't interested in literature...
Back to top Go down
xoxfreyaxox

xoxfreyaxox

IGN : xoxfreyaxox
Job : Priest
Level : 123
Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2008-04-21
Mood : Role-Playing Story Cute110

Role-Playing Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Playing Story   Role-Playing Story I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:08 pm

ThatAsianKid wrote:
It seems Aeons isn't interested in literature...

id join! but i joined in too late!
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

Role-Playing Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Playing Story   Role-Playing Story I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:32 pm

Umm if you want to post go ahead...although it seems that no one in Aeons really likes reading any FF =(

I was wondering how long this thread was going to be left untouched o.o
Back to top Go down
xoxfreyaxox

xoxfreyaxox

IGN : xoxfreyaxox
Job : Priest
Level : 123
Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2008-04-21
Mood : Role-Playing Story Cute110

Role-Playing Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Playing Story   Role-Playing Story I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:37 pm

Freya woke up with a huge bump on her leg, She didnt understand what was going on but then at that moment she then realized that her leg is stuck on a huge hole, with that realization a stinging pain crawled up from her leg to her brain that made her yell... "@#%&#&(@#!!!!!!" even she didnt understand what she said but she knows that she was cussing her heart out.

She felt a weird taste on her lip, that weird taste of blood. She remebered what happened. A pact iron boars where chasing after her and the only thing she can do is run, but she fortunate enough to find a hidden street. But that hidden street was a pit that brought her back to town, and make her land on a not so perfect spot, which ofcourse lead to her unconciousness and cut lip.

"Somebody Help me!!!" she yelled at the top of her lungs. She may be in perion but she in a place where no one goes to; infront of Manji.

hehe... i felt like posting! hehe...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Role-Playing Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role-Playing Story   Role-Playing Story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role-Playing Story
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next