The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
Something I've found to be quite annoying [Please read this] I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
Something I've found to be quite annoying [Please read this] I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
Something I've found to be quite annoying [Please read this] I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
Something I've found to be quite annoying [Please read this] I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
Something I've found to be quite annoying [Please read this] I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
Something I've found to be quite annoying [Please read this] I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
Something I've found to be quite annoying [Please read this] I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
Something I've found to be quite annoying [Please read this] I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
Something I've found to be quite annoying [Please read this] I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
Something I've found to be quite annoying [Please read this] I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
Something I've found to be quite annoying [Please read this] I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
Something I've found to be quite annoying [Please read this] I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
Something I've found to be quite annoying [Please read this] I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
Something I've found to be quite annoying [Please read this] I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
Something I've found to be quite annoying [Please read this] I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

Something I've found to be quite annoying [Please read this]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slymeister

Slymeister

Name : (specify a nickname)
IGN : Mahamarue
Job : PA Spearman
Level : 6x
Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-07-05
Mood : Eeh...

Something I've found to be quite annoying [Please read this] Empty
PostSubject: Something I've found to be quite annoying [Please read this]   Something I've found to be quite annoying [Please read this] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 1:54 pm

Ok, well for the past 30 mins, i've been reading something on BasilMarket

Link to what I was reading
http://www.basilmarket.com/forum/548229/9/#

What I find stupid about it isnt the fact the the Topic Starter is Hydrange (May or May not be)
But that doesnt matter much...

What I find stupid is she just asked a question to see how many level 120+ people actually use BasilMarket...

And instead of what normally happens, when people actually give there opinion (Not always) she got flamed for "Imppersinating" Hydrange...

How do they know its not her...

I read ALL the comments left by people...

Some gave there inquiry, most Flamed, and some actually tryed to defend Hydrange...

And just cause her trades were dont in Windia, doesnt mean Hydrange, or any other person has characters in other worlds...

If you want to read the Topic, go ahead...
And leave you thoughts on this type of stuff
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Something I've found to be quite annoying [Please read this] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something I've found to be quite annoying [Please read this]   Something I've found to be quite annoying [Please read this] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 3:35 pm

wow man. some people have no life. personaly i dont even know who hydrange is so weather it is or not i dont care. plus i dont have respect for high levles (except for matt cus i know him in rl) its alot of work for a vidoe game that your probably gonna stop using once you get older. plus its free so its not like they have to put any work to play in general.
Back to top Go down

Something I've found to be quite annoying [Please read this]
Page 1 of 1