The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
Regarding Kat's Situation I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
Regarding Kat's Situation I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
Regarding Kat's Situation I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
Regarding Kat's Situation I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
Regarding Kat's Situation I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
Regarding Kat's Situation I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
Regarding Kat's Situation I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
Regarding Kat's Situation I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
Regarding Kat's Situation I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
Regarding Kat's Situation I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
Regarding Kat's Situation I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
Regarding Kat's Situation I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
Regarding Kat's Situation I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
Regarding Kat's Situation I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
Regarding Kat's Situation I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

Regarding Kat's Situation

Go down 
+8
bakabozo
Sashi
NoobKing
Nighthawk86
ManlySuperTaco
Slymeister
Itz 2khmer
Elismerra
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Elismerra
Administrator
Elismerra

Name : Pauline
IGN : Silmerra
Job : High Priestess
Level : 169
Number of posts : 1334
Registration date : 2007-06-19
Mood : ~MoonLion~
Regarding Kat's Situation 0161

Regarding Kat's Situation Empty
PostSubject: Regarding Kat's Situation   Regarding Kat's Situation I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 6:59 pm

It has become apparent that Nexon will not take any further actions regarding Kat's in game problems. To say that we are all greatly upset about this situation is an understatement.

Much efforts have been put into Kat's most played characters: her CB, and Hermit. However, with the inability to trade, drop, form parties...the characters, in essence, are useless.

With this development, Kat is terribly discouraged. She has thus expressed her feelings about changing to a new server, or worse, quitting MS altogether.

As everyone in the guild knows, Kat has been an important member in this Aeons community. Without her presence in the guild...Aeons just wouldn't be the same. Therefore, I have put this announcement here and asking everyone to give Kat support if and when she needs to start new characters from ground up.

Thank you...
Back to top Go down
Itz 2khmer

Itz 2khmer

Name : (specify a nickname)
IGN : 2Khmer
Job : Happy Priest
Level : 80 somethin
Number of posts : 618
Mood : Ninja!

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kat's Situation   Regarding Kat's Situation I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 7:43 pm

Hang in there Kat!
Hope there's luck for you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/aaron2azn
Slymeister

Slymeister

IGN : Mahamarue
Job : PA Spearman
Level : 6x
Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-07-05
Mood : Eeh...

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kat's Situation   Regarding Kat's Situation I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 7:56 pm

I'll try again tonight to help Kat out =3

Though Nexon wont listen to 1 more little player of MS

>.>
Back to top Go down
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

Name : Alex, Maude
IGN : TeryakHizak, AaronHizaki, LordHizaki, AaronHizakii
Job : Bishop, Crusader, Sin, Dawn Warrior
Level : 12x, 7x, 4x, 4x
Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2007-08-01
Mood : Hot girls are evil...

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kat's Situation   Regarding Kat's Situation I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 7:57 pm

We all know Nexon is TERRIBLY RUN COMPANY!
Back to top Go down
Nighthawk86

Nighthawk86

IGN : Bellocan | Kradia
Job : Sindit/Page | Cleric/X-Bowman
Level : 3X/38 | 3X/2X
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kat's Situation   Regarding Kat's Situation I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 8:07 pm

Please stay Kat! You're one of the people we look up to the most. You're a great player and a great leader. Sometimes we get screwed over in life. That doesn't mean that we should just give up on something. Especially on something that we like. Like when you're playing "King of the Mountain", when you're the king/queen and you get knocked off. You don't quit after that! You get right back up and take it back! I hope this inspires you to not give up. Please, don't do it for us, but rather do it for yourself!
Back to top Go down
NoobKing

NoobKing

Name : NoobKing
IGN : DiscipleSin2
Job : Chief Bandit
Level : 113
Number of posts : 1016
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kat's Situation   Regarding Kat's Situation I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 8:25 pm

How do we know for sure that Nexon will not take further action to resolve Kat's Account? I think we all need to just keep harping them to rectify this situation. After all, even though this game is "free" to play, they give us the option to spend our hard earned money which makes this a legitimate business complaint.
Kat, please dont quit. We all really look up to you and admire you so much. Even though you have had a couple unlucky mis-haps with that particular acct, you yourself said you can lvl from 1-70 in about a month. With 2x cards, your ever-growing knowledge of training spots and your understanding of the game dynamics you could probably lvl even faster than that.
Are you really thinking of switching servers? They're still Nexon! Nexon made a dire mistake, there's no doubt about that. I truely think they will fix your Acct. if you just give them time and we all keep on them about what they did and continue to pester them about how they are going to Fix what they did to you. Why cant they roll you back to before you lost drop/trade/party control. Sure you might lose lvl's, but if its possible for them to do that then I would take it. Of course, they should just investigate their own F***-UP and take necessary actions to fix their blunders! (you all can edit that if you'd like >.>).
This is all-around bad business and like any company should take responsibility to make their customers happy. I think because this is predominantly a kids game (no offense to anyone please), they may feel that most players won't go any further than reading Nexon's half-ass responses such as "we need more information" or "here take this 2x card and a little bit of Maple Points as compensation" or "since you can log in with your character every thing is fine". Such BS, they know there's a problem and i really think persistance is key here from as many people possible. We need to become a pain in their arse and let them know we're not giving up on this, that they made a mistake and their unwillingness to look into the matter and fix their mistake is bad business and can't be tolerated.
Hopefully we won't have to get very extreme and, who knows, maybe they are looking into it right now. But until Kat receives confirmation of their investigations, we need to stand up for her and help our friend out. Kat is a very special person and has done so much for everybody here. The least we can do is to take some time to keep sending Nexon a message that this isnt right and they are setting an intolerable example to at least 100 people.

If there's anything else we can do or you would like us to do, Kat, don't ever hesitate to ask. We are here for you as a family and I'm sorry for what you're going through. You've put a lot of time & effort into this account. Keep your chin up - everything is gonna be alright.
Back to top Go down
Elismerra
Administrator
Elismerra

Name : Pauline
IGN : Silmerra
Job : High Priestess
Level : 169
Number of posts : 1334
Mood : ~MoonLion~
Regarding Kat's Situation 0161

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kat's Situation   Regarding Kat's Situation I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 9:07 pm

The problem with the current situation is - we don't know if and when Nexon will fix it. In the meantime, Kat is unable to play those characters at all.

It might be a good idea for her to start new characters and play while waiting for Nexon to resolve these mess.
Back to top Go down
NoobKing

NoobKing

Name : NoobKing
IGN : DiscipleSin2
Job : Chief Bandit
Level : 113
Number of posts : 1016

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kat's Situation   Regarding Kat's Situation I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 9:15 pm

I just sent another email to Nexon and posted my lovely letter to them in the other Thread.
Also, Marie posted some good news about this in the other Thread.
Back to top Go down
Sashi

Sashi

IGN : SashiFist
Job : BRAWLER!!!!
Level : 4x
Number of posts : 866

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kat's Situation   Regarding Kat's Situation I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 2:25 pm

NOOOOO! KAT STAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U've been one of the two great leaders of the guild!!!

(Kat,Pauline)

without u........we wouldnt be able to have a guild website! or even the aeons2. u are the one that helped all of the members even get in the guild!!!!

PLEASE DONT LEAVE!

Please Sad
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/eggandyman
Slymeister

Slymeister

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kat's Situation   Regarding Kat's Situation I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 4:40 pm

If we all keep sending in EoI's to Nexon about Kat's situation

We might actually break through there "Invinsible" Lazy sheild...

Like im not even that Lazy.

If I worked for Nexon, I would say Fire those who arent helping our fellow Maplers.

But sadly... I dont, and I dont think I want to now >.>
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kat's Situation   Regarding Kat's Situation I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 4:49 pm

Thank you for all your love and support. Im making a new Dit, IGN Katuzi. At the mean time, i will continue sending letter to Nexon to get my Hermit and CB back to normal condition. Thank again guys.
Back to top Go down
bakabozo

bakabozo

Name : NOM YOFACE
IGN : conniebozo & bakagirlPM
Job : Night Lord & Shadower
Level : Retired
Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kat's Situation   Regarding Kat's Situation I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 5:53 pm

OMG KAT!!! LET ME MAKE A NEW CHAR WITH YOU !!
Back to top Go down
Scuza

Scuza

IGN : Bellocan
Job : Assassin
Level : FINALLY LEVEL 50
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kat's Situation   Regarding Kat's Situation I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 6:01 pm

YAY! KAT ISN'T QUITTING!
Back to top Go down
bakabozo

bakabozo

Name : NOM YOFACE
IGN : conniebozo & bakagirlPM
Job : Night Lord & Shadower
Level : Retired
Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kat's Situation   Regarding Kat's Situation I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 6:32 pm

Kat i'll help you level add unxz0r
Back to top Go down
Itz 2khmer

Itz 2khmer

IGN : 2Khmer
Job : Happy Priest
Level : 80 somethin
Number of posts : 618
Mood : Ninja!

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kat's Situation   Regarding Kat's Situation I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 7:49 pm

Kat, will u take the stuff from ur other account to ur new?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/aaron2azn
Matti

Matti

Name : Matti / Mattie
IGN : xTRLNLTYx
Job : Priest
Level : 71
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2007-07-03
Mood : Happy

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kat's Situation   Regarding Kat's Situation I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 8:04 pm

She can't, because she cannot drop or trade Sad oh btw guys im doing the same thing as kat, dont expell me for now but i whill tell you when my new character is a good enough level
Back to top Go down
Slymeister

Slymeister

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kat's Situation   Regarding Kat's Situation I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 8:18 pm

Im working on Pirate a little more cause I leanred a fast way to level...

And I wanna test my leveling skill against Kat...

So far, im loosing XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kat's Situation   Regarding Kat's Situation I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 5:32 am

Good luck with that simon
i don't think there is anyone in maple that could beat kat's lvling skills. XD

ps. woot 100th post
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kat's Situation   Regarding Kat's Situation I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 3:51 pm

it seems as if everything i want to say has already been said but if nexon doesnt fix this and i get their email adress i will help out protesting
Back to top Go down
Yachi

Yachi

Name : Chinny
IGN : YachiruChin
Job : Night Lord
Level : 14x
Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2007-10-03
Mood : ^__^

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kat's Situation   Regarding Kat's Situation I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 4:32 pm

Hi!

I sent logged a ticket a week ago about my friends' accounts.
You guys replied saying they had to log tickets themselves.
BUT sorry, the PROBLEM is that you don't seem to be taking their problems seriously. That's not the right way to treat your customers.
People spend hours playing your games.. and still.. when they have problems you just don't seem to care.
Please think about this... =/

Let me try again.
Since the roll backs glitches.. my friends KanisFlower and Ori0n001 (their in game IGNs) can't STILL DROP ANYTHING, MAKE PARTIES or TRADE.
Again... you said they should log tickets themselves... Well.. THEY DID! And you guys only replied that everything had been fixed and that they got extra NX cash to make up for the INCONVENIENCE!!
Well... sorry.. but the real INCONVENIENCE from you guys is not caring enough for KanisFlower and Ori0n001's REAL problems when all they NEED is being able to play Maple Story normally like EVERYONE ELSE is able too!!
Mmmk... yeah.. they did get free NX and 2x Exp Cards! But WHY would they NEED those if they still can't play properly?!?
We know this can be fixed.. because many people who had their accounts BUGGED during the roll backs are able to play normally again.

Looking foward to a real response..

Still have faith in you... although I'm really annoyed.

Yachiru
Back to top Go down
hikaru95

hikaru95

IGN : bellocan
Job : Fighter/sin/beginner
Level : 4x/2x/1x
Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-10-12
Mood : bored fixing to play maple =)

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kat's Situation   Regarding Kat's Situation I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 5:54 am

Man Kat hang in there I will be more than happy to help you out in any way I can wether it be lvling up your new character or helping you out with sovling the CB problem. I will do anything in my power to help you.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kat's Situation   Regarding Kat's Situation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regarding Kat's Situation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Aeons Guild :: NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS-
Jump to: