The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
Please help me.....!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
Please help me.....!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
Please help me.....!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
Please help me.....!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
Please help me.....!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
Please help me.....!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
Please help me.....!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
Please help me.....!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
Please help me.....!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
Please help me.....!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
Please help me.....!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
Please help me.....!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
Please help me.....!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
Please help me.....!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
Please help me.....!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

Please help me.....!!!

Go down 
+5
Slymeister
Matti
ManlySuperTaco
Elismerra
NoobKing
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Please help me.....!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please help me.....!!!   Please help me.....!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 9:22 pm

You must be using the Feedback! Don't use that!

I have been using the Tech Support/Performance!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Please help me.....!!!   Please help me.....!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 9:32 pm

Thank guys for all your support and love for me. Aeons Family is my "heart and soul", I couldnt going without you guys.

I decided to make a new char, Katuzi. I just created her 10 mins ago, and my char is still at Maple Island. I will remove my CB and Hermit off the guild to have this char join the guild. Hope see you soon. Im deeply apprecited all your love for me, you have touched my heart and eased my pain a lot.

Thank again guys. I love you all !!!
Back to top Go down
NoobKing

NoobKing

Name : NoobKing
IGN : DiscipleSin2
Job : Chief Bandit
Level : 113
Number of posts : 1016
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Please help me.....!!!   Please help me.....!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 10:43 pm

⭐ And the Angels do singeth ⭐
Back to top Go down
Sashi

Sashi

Name : (specify a nickname)
IGN : SashiFist
Job : BRAWLER!!!!
Level : 4x
Number of posts : 866

PostSubject: Re: Please help me.....!!!   Please help me.....!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 2:27 pm

Katuzi wrote:
Thank guys for all your support and love for me. Aeons Family is my "heart and soul", I couldnt going without you guys.

I decided to make a new char, Katuzi. I just created her 10 mins ago, and my char is still at Maple Island. I will remove my CB and Hermit off the guild to have this char join the guild. Hope see you soon. Im deeply apprecited all your love for me, you have touched my heart and eased my pain a lot.

Thank again guys. I love you all !!!

i wish u a lot of luck kat:D
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/eggandyman
Slymeister

Slymeister

IGN : Mahamarue
Job : PA Spearman
Level : 6x
Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-07-05
Mood : Eeh...

PostSubject: Re: Please help me.....!!!   Please help me.....!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 4:37 pm

You'll have the support of all the Aeons (I hope they all help you... If not they will feel my wrath)

And out of curiosity, what will Kayuzi be?
Im just wondering =P

And I know your no charity case, but if you need anything, i'll attepmt to help you get it =3

(I know you still got your priest though, but I still feel like helping)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Please help me.....!!!   Please help me.....!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 4:51 pm

Slymeister wrote:

And out of curiosity, what will Kayuzi be?
Im just wondering =P
Its Katuzi and will be Luk CB. If Nexon makes my KanisFlower back to normal, I will convert this to Str CB.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Please help me.....!!!   Please help me.....!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 6:59 am

This morning, after the 0.48 patch I went online to check my char status. Sadly, they are still not fixed ( yet?) . I am loosing hope of it ever got fixed. Well I took screen shots to show you guys what i have on her. All these items I cant transfer nor drop nor trade nor sell via FM store. I only can NPC.

There tops 3 Greeen Scarabs are Tom's donation to the guild. The bottom Greeen Scarab is the one that I accidentally picked it up from Tom. Sorry again Chief. Let me buy it so I dont feel guilty forever like this. My 3 att Pink Cape, 10 att WG, and DT. The bottom picture is what happaned when i tried to take my Yuki out for a walk. Thats the weird message I got.

Please help me.....!!! - Page 2 2a10

Please help me.....!!! - Page 2 2b10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Please help me.....!!!   Please help me.....!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 11:34 pm

Here's the reply to my 2nd letter from Nexon (that took a week and a half) :smiley23: :

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting Nexon America's Customer Support team.

Thank you for your interest in helping your friend with their issue. Unfortunately it is not our policy to discuss one player's account with another. I would suggest you have your friend submit a new ticket via the website (www.nexon.net) explaining their issue.

Sincerely,

GM Vector
Nexon America, Inc.
Back to top Go down
Elismerra
Administrator
Elismerra

Name : Pauline
IGN : Silmerra
Job : High Priestess
Level : 169
Number of posts : 1334
Registration date : 2007-06-19
Mood : ~MoonLion~
Please help me.....!!! - Page 2 0161

PostSubject: Re: Please help me.....!!!   Please help me.....!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 2:22 am

Here was the reply to my inquiry regarding Kat's account, just received it yesterday (Thursday, 13th).

Greetings,

The issue which you are reporting was resolved and a compensation package was awarded to the players affected by the technical difficulties. Please refer to the post on the Nexon Forums as it has address your issue.

http://forum.nexon.net/MapleStory/forums/1/359394/ShowThread.aspx

Again, we are truly sorry for the issues you have suffered and we do appreciate your understanding.

Sincerely,

GM Zawmbee
Nexon America, Inc.
Back to top Go down
Yachi

Yachi

Name : Chinny
IGN : YachiruChin
Job : Night Lord
Level : 14x
Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2007-10-03
Mood : ^__^

PostSubject: Re: Please help me.....!!!   Please help me.....!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 1:17 pm

AHhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT GUYS!!!!

LOOK WHAT THEY ANSWERED TO ME!!!!!

"Hi!

I've sent you a ticket a week ago about my friends' accounts.
You guys said they had to log tickets themselves.
BUT sorry, the PROBLEM is that you don't seem to be taking their problems seriously. That's not the right way to treat your customers.
People spend hours playing your games.. and still.. when they have problems you just don't seem to care.
Please think about this... =/

Let me try again.
Since the roll backs glitches.. my friends KanisFlower and Ori0n001 (their in game IGNs) can't STILL DROP ANYTHING, MAKE PARTIES or TRADE.
Again... you said they should log tickets themselves... Well.. THEY DID! And you guys only replied that everything had been fixed and that they got extra NX cash to make up for the INCONVENIENCE!!
Well... sorry.. but the real INCONVENIENCE from you guys is not caring enough for KanisFlower and Ori0n001's REAL problems when all they NEED is being able to play Maple Story normally like EVERYONE ELSE is able too!!
Mmmk... yeah.. they did get free NX and 2x Exp Cards! But WHY would they NEED those if they still can't play properly?!?
We know this can be fixed.. because many people who had their accounts BUGGED during the roll backs are able to play normally again.

Please FIX IT!!

Still have faith in you... although I'm really annoyed."

12/14/2007 05:34:08 PM | GM Vector

Please help me.....!!! - Page 2 Cs_table_h01

Greetings,

Unfortunately,
we are not able to give the account information you requested. It is
our policy not to give account information to users due to security
reasons. Please remember, you are required to enter valid information
during registration. It is your responsibility to remember your account
information.

Sincerely,

GM Vector
Nexon America, Inc.

WHAT ACCOUNT INFORMATION?!?!?
I'M SO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDD!!

-_______________________________-
Back to top Go down
Sashi

Sashi

PostSubject: Re: Please help me.....!!!   Please help me.....!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 1:47 pm

They all said the exact same thing to me. It was the same GM the same message and the same stupid response.
Back to top Go down
NoobKing

NoobKing

Name : NoobKing
IGN : DiscipleSin2
Job : Chief Bandit
Level : 113
Number of posts : 1016

PostSubject: Re: Please help me.....!!!   Please help me.....!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 7:06 am

Ticket 00110358
Please help me.....!!! - Page 2 Cs_vt_line_22
Case Number00110358
Please help me.....!!! - Page 2 Cs_vt_line_27
Date/Time Opened12/03/2007 06:51:01 AM
Date/Time Closed12/13/2007 07:41:30 PM
Game SelectMapleStory
CategoryTech Support / Bug Report
Sub-CategoryPerformance
StatusClosed
SubjectKanisFlower needs help
DescriptionDear Nexon,
You all have received numerous EoI's about KanisFlower (KanisFlower is her In Game Name). She is a Chief Bandit unable to use standard features of the game anymore since the last "ROLLBACK" that you all blundered. The problems she continues to have is unable to Trade/Drop/Party. This affects not only the was she levels, because she can Not Drop Mesos to use her Primary Skill, Meso Explosion, but it's also affecting our whole Guild PQ's as well. We are all becoming irritated with your seemingly unwillingness to fix her Account and we are not going to stop until her Account is fixed. You all screwed up with that roll-back and now you won't fix her Account?
She, like many others in our Guild, is a paying customer who purchases NX. Our "business" with you is what keeps MapleStory afloat and its very very appaling to hear your response on this matter. The last EoI i sent was closed with no feedback, many others who have sent EoM's regarding her situation get a generic response back such as:
"Greetings,
Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately we are not able to help with your issue at this time. Please give us more specific details to your issue so we may be able to better assist you. Also please have your gulid members submit a ticket with their issue. Also did KanisFlower recently have a name change? Have them submit the response.
Sincerely,
GM Maelstrom
Nexon America, Inc."

OR

"Hello,
Please give us specific details to your problems for better assistance. Thank you.
GM Mobius
MapleStory Staff"

OR the one you sent to Kanisflower herself:

"Greetings,
The issue which you are reporting was resolved and a compensation package was awarded to the players affected by the technical difficulties. Please refer to the post on the Nexon Forums as it has address your issue.
http://forum.nexon.net/MapleStory/forums/1/359394/ShowThread.aspx
Again, we are truly sorry for the issues you have suffered and we do appreciate your understanding.
Sincerely,
GMKaiserDragon"

Here is KanisFlowers disheartening response to you on our Guild Website:
"Still they didnt answer my questions. And my characters are still not the same. Does this mean i will forever be like this? If its the case, Im sorry guys I cant play any more. Time for me to move on to different thing. I will ask them 1 more time, but I think they are ignoring my problem."

Do you see that you are not fixing the problem? Do you see that players who are keeping your business going are being treated unfair. Your responses in my opinion are patronizing and it almost seems that you didnt even check her Account (characters) to verify the problem. You just handed her some money in hopes that that would dissipate the problem. Well, that's bad business and she has a business complaint. What are you going to do to rectify the situation? Can you roll-back her character to before the roll-back in question? Or better yet, could you just verify the problem yourselves and fix her account? Why should this be too much to ask? Why are we having to ask this repeatedly? We're not going to stop until her account is fixed and it should be normal customer service practices on your part to do so in the first place, should it not!?!?
Could you please respond to this particular EoI this time? and if not, would you be considerate enough to let me know how i can get a response?
Jeremy A. Ball
IGN: DiscipLeSin2
Please help me.....!!! - Page 2 Cs_vt_line_22
Please help me.....!!! - Page 2 Cs_button_add

Please help me.....!!! - Page 2 Cs_arrow Related Comments

Comment
Please help me.....!!! - Page 2 Cs_table_h02
12/13/2007 07:41:16 PM | GM Vector

Greetings,

Thank you for your interest in helping your friend with their issue. Unfortunately it is not our policy to discuss one player's account with another. I would suggest you have your friend submit a new ticket via the website (www.nexon.net) explaining their issue.

Sincerely,

GM Vector
Nexon America, Inc.

For security reasons any sensitive account information has been made private.
Please do not give your password or pin number to anyone for any reason.
Nexon representatives will NEVER ask you for your password or pin.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Please help me.....!!!   Please help me.....!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 9:12 am

Thank you all for your love and support. You guys have done more than enough for me. Unfortunatedly Nexon will continue ignore my , Mattimeo's and my others problem. Please focus your time in training and dont waste any more time for m

My new Dit Katuzi is 63 now and she will be CB by this weekend if thing goes right. From 71-94 this time probably will take me 30 days since i have much more experience now.

Again I love you all. Thank you for everything you guys have done for me.
Back to top Go down
fongdogs2

fongdogs2

Name : Mister Jason~
IGN : fongdogs2
Job : Hermit
Level : 8x
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-09-21
Mood : Platypi?

PostSubject: Re: Please help me.....!!!   Please help me.....!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 4:23 pm

Kat is too pro for me. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sashi

Sashi

PostSubject: Re: Please help me.....!!!   Please help me.....!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 7:24 pm

i sent another one just now
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Please help me.....!!!   Please help me.....!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 6:04 am

This is mine,

Dear GM's:

Since the roll-back, my guildmate and friend KanisFlower (that's her IGN), can't make parties, drop items, or trade items.

She cant use store permits neither.

All we want is to have her account fixed, i know you can because you have done that to other players.
If my memory doesn't fails, i think she was changing her name (does that may have something to do with this issue?).

She can't use her pet, because when she "clicks" on it, a window appears saying that "The time has run out, so it can't move" but the pet doesn't appear as a doll, so how do you explain that?? we have screenshots of this for proof.

Our guild (Aeons in Bellocan), have sent you many tickets, most of them weren't even answered. Some GM's (GM Maelstrom, GM Mobius, GMKaiserDragon among others), answered the tickets, but they didn't really answered what we wanted to hear. All they say is that the problem is fixed (which is not because KanisFlower isn't in ranks yet), or that they recompensated with extra nx cash (which she can't enjoy, because she can't train efficiently, KanisFlower is a Chief Bandit, and if she can't drop mesos, she can't use her main skill Meso Explosion.) Another answer was that you need more info about the problems, well we would like to know what kind of info you need so KanisFlower herself can provide you that info.

If it helps too, few months back, she had a trouble with a stalker that mass reported and defamed her for hacking which ended up in an unfair auto-ban, you solved that problem, because you made some research and found out that she had never hacked on that account.

I would like you to research some more now to fix this problem, or if you really can't fix her account at least tell us, so we don't keep our hopes.

I know you have lots and lots of works to do, and you do the best you can to solve everything, but a constructive criticism would be that you improve your customer support, because we have been logging tickets for monthes now... and still didn't get a solid answer, it seems like you are trying to avoid this problem. This won't work, because we love her, and we will keep loggin tickets until her account is fixed or at least you give us a good reason of why you can't fix it.

Sincerely,
Cerraburu, Tomas
Buenos Aires, Argentina
12/20/2007

IGN: TomasLuther
Server: Bellocan
Guild: Aeons
Back to top Go down
Sashi

Sashi

PostSubject: Re: Please help me.....!!!   Please help me.....!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 10:44 am

Please give me real help here. My friend and guild mate Kanisflower lost here ability to drop items, create parties and even trade! This has effect her game play drastically and i have sent this email of inquiry once already but the response was no help AT ALL. She needs help and this ticket logging has not helped. Please improve your customer service.

Blaine Valencia
Ign: Z3rodex ; Hiasashi Bellocan

Please Respond As soon as Possible

PS: She also used the name change item

Greetings,

Thank
you for your interest in helping your friend with their issue.
Unfortunately it is not our policy to discuss one player's account with
another. I would suggest you have your friend submit a new ticket via
the website (www.nexon.net) explaining their issue.

Sincerely,

GM Vector
Nexon America, Inc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please help me.....!!!   Please help me.....!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please help me.....!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Aeons Guild :: NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS-
Jump to: