The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
Major Game and Web Service Upgrades I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
Major Game and Web Service Upgrades I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
Major Game and Web Service Upgrades I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
Major Game and Web Service Upgrades I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
Major Game and Web Service Upgrades I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
Major Game and Web Service Upgrades I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
Major Game and Web Service Upgrades I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
Major Game and Web Service Upgrades I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
Major Game and Web Service Upgrades I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
Major Game and Web Service Upgrades I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
Major Game and Web Service Upgrades I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
Major Game and Web Service Upgrades I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
Major Game and Web Service Upgrades I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
Major Game and Web Service Upgrades I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
Major Game and Web Service Upgrades I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

Major Game and Web Service Upgrades

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bilbo
Administrator
Bilbo

Name : Daniel
IGN : Bersy
Job : Dark Knight
Level : 200
Number of posts : 1820
Registration date : 2008-03-20
Mood : pretending to be a Hobbit

Major Game and Web Service Upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Major Game and Web Service Upgrades   Major Game and Web Service Upgrades I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:17 am

Dear Nexon gamers,

Nexon will be performing some important upgrades to our game and web servers in order to better handle the increased activity over the holiday season. As a result, all of our Nexon games, websites and forums will be unavailable during this maintenance period. In order to maintain communication with our community and keep you updated about the progress of the update, we will be making update announcements through our Facebook pages.

If you haven't yet become a fan of our Facebook pages, you can do so at the following addresses:

www.facebook.com/maplestory

Maintenance Times:

- Pacific: Sunday, December 6th, 10PM through Monday, December 7th, 12PM
- Eastern: Monday, December 7th, 1AM through Monday, December 7th, 3PM

Details:

- The upgrades will not affect the game and you will not need to patch once it is complete.
- Servers will be upgraded to handle the current and future traffic of players to our website and games.

We’ll keep you posted about any changes. Thanks for playing Nexon games!

The Nexon Team

source link
Back to top Go down
CosmoWizards

CosmoWizards

Name : Jon
IGN : TakinMyTime, CosmoWizards[quit]
Job : ????, Bishop
Level : 10, 154
Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2009-10-02
Mood : Wants Spring Break to last forever

PostSubject: Re: Major Game and Web Service Upgrades   Major Game and Web Service Upgrades I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:03 pm

Could this be the end of Nexon, and the start of BlockParty? D=
Back to top Go down
Zakurai

Zakurai

Name : Jorman
IGN : WhiteSage713/ThrustSwords/ThrustPoles
Job : Bishop/Dawn Warrior/Aran
Level : 167/112/70
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-09-05
Mood : Planning for that one day.

PostSubject: Re: Major Game and Web Service Upgrades   Major Game and Web Service Upgrades I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:07 pm

CosmoWizards wrote:
Could this be the end of Nexon, and the start of BlockParty? D=

So I'm not the only one who is thinking about this.
Back to top Go down
http://zakurai.wordpress.com/
Bilbo
Administrator
Bilbo

Name : Daniel
IGN : Bersy
Job : Dark Knight
Level : 200
Number of posts : 1820
Registration date : 2008-03-20
Mood : pretending to be a Hobbit

PostSubject: Re: Major Game and Web Service Upgrades   Major Game and Web Service Upgrades I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:17 pm

Did they mention releasing BlockParty already o.O
Back to top Go down
Zakurai

Zakurai

Name : Jorman
IGN : WhiteSage713/ThrustSwords/ThrustPoles
Job : Bishop/Dawn Warrior/Aran
Level : 167/112/70
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-09-05
Mood : Planning for that one day.

PostSubject: Re: Major Game and Web Service Upgrades   Major Game and Web Service Upgrades I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:23 pm

Bilbo wrote:
Did they mention releasing BlockParty already o.O

No, Nexon really hasn't said anything about when its coming out. We'll just have to
wait and see
Back to top Go down
http://zakurai.wordpress.com/
CosmoWizards

CosmoWizards

Name : Jon
IGN : TakinMyTime, CosmoWizards[quit]
Job : ????, Bishop
Level : 10, 154
Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2009-10-02
Mood : Wants Spring Break to last forever

PostSubject: Re: Major Game and Web Service Upgrades   Major Game and Web Service Upgrades I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:36 pm

They didn't say it, but they are talking about major site changes, so I was just wondering..
Back to top Go down
Taylor

Taylor

Name : Taylor
IGN : IshaCueran
Job : Night Lord
Level : 140
Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Major Game and Web Service Upgrades   Major Game and Web Service Upgrades I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:38 am

Upgrades? Well I'm trying to get onto maple atm and I can't even ping the dang servers. What the heck. 10:30 am on a Monday most users should be in school. I can login and get to choose servers, but no farther.

Maybe its only half up or something. Website kinda worked but stopped loading....
Back to top Go down
Tany

Tany

Name : (Insert my nickname here) or just call me Tany. :3
IGN : TanyxD
Job : Ice Lightning Arch Mage
Level : 14x
Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-04-27
Mood : Same ol', same ol'.

PostSubject: Re: Major Game and Web Service Upgrades   Major Game and Web Service Upgrades I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:03 am

.....What's BlockParty....?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major Game and Web Service Upgrades   Major Game and Web Service Upgrades I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Major Game and Web Service Upgrades
Page 1 of 1