The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
Guess who is back. I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
Guess who is back. I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
Guess who is back. I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
Guess who is back. I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
Guess who is back. I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
Guess who is back. I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
Guess who is back. I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
Guess who is back. I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
Guess who is back. I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
Guess who is back. I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
Guess who is back. I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
Guess who is back. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
Guess who is back. I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
Guess who is back. I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
Guess who is back. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

Guess who is back.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Loveable Kaze

Loveable Kaze

Name : David
IGN : Kazegenso (retired)
Job : Writer
Level : up! =D
Number of posts : 1208
Registration date : 2007-06-19
Mood : Speechless!

Guess who is back. Empty
PostSubject: Guess who is back.   Guess who is back. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 8:32 pm

Kezric, who has been missing for some time with no explaination of his whereabouts has finally returned. It seems he was having some computer troubles, but it looks like he will be able to play soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.profil3.com/ByMyself
Elismerra
Administrator
Elismerra

Name : Pauline
IGN : Silmerra
Job : High Priestess
Level : 169
Number of posts : 1334
Mood : ~MoonLion~
Guess who is back. 0161

Guess who is back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who is back.   Guess who is back. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 8:35 pm

Hum...that's good to hear....
Back to top Go down
NoobKing

NoobKing

Name : NoobKing
IGN : DiscipleSin2
Job : Chief Bandit
Level : 113
Number of posts : 1016
Registration date : 2007-06-21

Guess who is back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who is back.   Guess who is back. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 7:07 am

Kez is in my Guild and it seems there's a bit more to his story, but he is opting no to talk about it at the moment. I totally respect that and i'm sure we will all find out when the time is right. I saw him and his wife Parkuru (aka Cocowolf - the Leader of our Guild) go to FM to "chat". He made a BBS post that he would explain what was up the night he showed up unexpectedly (06/20/07), but he has been badgered so much the last couple of days that i think he's getting quite annoyed and will probably not post that explanation for a while to come lol.
We're just glad he's ok and back ingame. He says he's "here to stay" (in the game and in our Guild).
He doesn't/won't use the Nexon Forums anymore, BTW. I dont really blame him on that one.
I can post more info as i get it as long as it's ok by him. Kaze knows him better than I do but im in his Guild... haha
Back to top Go down
Elismerra
Administrator
Elismerra

Guess who is back. 0161

Guess who is back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who is back.   Guess who is back. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 8:25 am

Kezric and I used to be in Psaira's guild - Lemonaid. I am glad to know that he is alright and will be back to play the game.

We all do have a real life to lead, and when it clashed with the game, I think the priority is obvious.

By the way, I think our forum is ten times better than the one on Nexon; wouldn't you agree FunMage? :D
Back to top Go down
NoobKing

NoobKing

Guess who is back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who is back.   Guess who is back. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 9:28 am

ABSOLUTELY, Leona.
Beacause everyone is NICE here!!! =D

Why did you disband Lemonaid, David? You know i took Speedy out of BloodMoon, too. I left a BBS there.

BTW - I saw HD on one day and tried to talk to him but he wouldnt answer me. A few minutes later he posted a Guild Notice about himself and logged off (maybe he was in BBS, tho). Anyway this is a whole other topic in itself LOL.

Laters
Back to top Go down
Loveable Kaze

Loveable Kaze

Guess who is back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who is back.   Guess who is back. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 11:06 am

I disbanded Lemonaid because I simply didn't want to have to lead a guild anymore. It was dying, and I found that I liked it more being in someone elses guild than running my own. Besides, I was actually planning to reviel my identity not to long after the disbanding, but when Leona's account got deleted, I knew I had to say something before she went to Broa to stay.
Back to top Go down
NoobKing

NoobKing

Guess who is back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who is back.   Guess who is back. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 11:15 am

LOL
i know kind of how you feel. I basically ran the Disciples because hotdogwizard was NEVER on. I dont like babysitting anymore. It seemed most of the people in the Guild were kids and mostly immature. starelfy1, a very good friend of mine from the Disciples, is 55 yrs old (cant remember exactly). We're really good friends and email eachother all the time. Im such an introvert though is my main hangup in RL. I stumble for words all the time and that makes me really shy. At least i can think a little before i speak online (although that still gets me into trouble here and there).

Last edited by on Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elismerra
Administrator
Elismerra

Guess who is back. 0161

Guess who is back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who is back.   Guess who is back. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 7:20 pm

I stumbled over words as well...and embarrassed easily...
Back to top Go down
NoobKing

NoobKing

Guess who is back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who is back.   Guess who is back. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 3:54 pm

OH, that makes me feel not-so-outta-place, Leona =D

It's kind of hard being this way in an MMORPG where you have to interact with so many people. Im not good at multitasking and I believe I miss a lot of chats at the bottom which makes me feel like I offend a lot of my friends cuz they think im ignoring them. I am more of a "Im gonna level up today" person than I am a "Let's log on and chat" kind of person. o.O (am i wierd lol)
Back to top Go down
Elismerra
Administrator
Elismerra

Guess who is back. 0161

Guess who is back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who is back.   Guess who is back. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 5:16 pm

Me too FunMage....T_T

I am oblivious to things around me when I started chopping monsters...therefore pay little attention to chats (and don't even mention those S.Megas messages...pfft). So you are definitely not weird at all.
Back to top Go down
Loveable Kaze

Loveable Kaze

Guess who is back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who is back.   Guess who is back. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 10:51 pm

Dang, I feel left out.....

I am a social gamer, and I find that I train much more efficiantly when I am talking to someone while killing monsters. That is why when I talk a lot sometimes, I am usually training.
Back to top Go down
Elismerra
Administrator
Elismerra

Guess who is back. 0161

Guess who is back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who is back.   Guess who is back. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 10:45 am

I do not understand how that could be accomplished David...wouldn't it be-disctracting? o.O
Back to top Go down
kyubikirby

Name : (specify a nickname)
IGN : Bellocan
Job : Sin
Level : 4x I think...
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-06-20

Guess who is back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who is back.   Guess who is back. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 1:16 pm

The main reason that I still play at least semi activly in any game is the people. in maple, this guild has done wonders for me. I feel like I have a social life on maple, and that I'm not just mindlessly grinding all day. The same thing goes for my other gaming passion, SSBM. the reason I play now is to meet more people in real life. being social is imprtant.
Back to top Go down
Loveable Kaze

Loveable Kaze

Guess who is back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who is back.   Guess who is back. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 9:01 pm

Actually Leona, it helps me consentrate on something else other than training. When I am talking to someone in buddy chat or guild chat, I train while waiting for a reply. However, when I am simply training with no one to talk to, I tend to slack off and lose interest quite quickly.
Back to top Go down
NoobKing

NoobKing

Guess who is back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who is back.   Guess who is back. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 5:01 am

That makes sense David about taking your mind off grinding. I do that sometimes but not very efficiently lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guess who is back. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who is back.   Guess who is back. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess who is back.
Page 1 of 1