The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
Hello, Im Rob and Rose's friend Tom (tmt3) I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
Hello, Im Rob and Rose's friend Tom (tmt3) I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
Hello, Im Rob and Rose's friend Tom (tmt3) I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
Hello, Im Rob and Rose's friend Tom (tmt3) I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
Hello, Im Rob and Rose's friend Tom (tmt3) I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
Hello, Im Rob and Rose's friend Tom (tmt3) I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
Hello, Im Rob and Rose's friend Tom (tmt3) I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
Hello, Im Rob and Rose's friend Tom (tmt3) I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
Hello, Im Rob and Rose's friend Tom (tmt3) I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
Hello, Im Rob and Rose's friend Tom (tmt3) I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
Hello, Im Rob and Rose's friend Tom (tmt3) I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
Hello, Im Rob and Rose's friend Tom (tmt3) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
Hello, Im Rob and Rose's friend Tom (tmt3) I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
Hello, Im Rob and Rose's friend Tom (tmt3) I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
Hello, Im Rob and Rose's friend Tom (tmt3) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

Hello, Im Rob and Rose's friend Tom (tmt3)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Hello, Im Rob and Rose's friend Tom (tmt3) Empty
PostSubject: Hello, Im Rob and Rose's friend Tom (tmt3)   Hello, Im Rob and Rose's friend Tom (tmt3) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:28 pm

Hello, my name is Tom, I am a lvl 153 bishop
I am willing to help with anything you guys might need whenever im on...Zak, cwkpq, htpq, anything, just ask. Ive been invited to HT soon, so if you guys have any info i can use please let me know.

If im not on this char im on kiiiinarrows, my lvl 48 hunter (atm). Or if Rob or Rose are on they can get ahold of me.

I will be 30 this Oct. i work 40+ hours a week so im usually on during the weekends.

Well thank you for you time,
Tom
Back to top Go down
WolfyGod

WolfyGod

Name : Rob Smexy Kat Rob ~.^ Robbys Robbie
IGN : SirRAW13 / WolfyGod / RobsTouch / RAWsWorld
Job : DrK / Sader / Priest / noob
Level : 15x / 11x / 9x / 30
Number of posts : 704
Registration date : 2007-12-03
Mood : Missing Home =(

It is officially time to retire Frankie =(

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Im Rob and Rose's friend Tom (tmt3)   Hello, Im Rob and Rose's friend Tom (tmt3) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:32 pm

:D TTTTTToooooommm Bro Welcome to the Forum! Glad to seeya here.

Don't forget to check site for posted Events coming up(Zruns ex.)

hope to seeya around!

Your Bro,

Rob Cool

Last edited by WolfyGod on Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Im Rob and Rose's friend Tom (tmt3)   Hello, Im Rob and Rose's friend Tom (tmt3) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:56 pm

Hi and welcome Tom,
Thank you for helping us at zak last few times and thank you for being so patient with us last run. We definitely love to have you with us every run.
Back to top Go down
Elismerra
Administrator
Elismerra

Name : Pauline
IGN : Silmerra
Job : High Priestess
Level : 169
Number of posts : 1334
Registration date : 2007-06-19
Mood : ~MoonLion~
Hello, Im Rob and Rose's friend Tom (tmt3) 0161

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Im Rob and Rose's friend Tom (tmt3)   Hello, Im Rob and Rose's friend Tom (tmt3) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:02 pm

Hiya Tom! Welcome to our forum and thank you for all the helps~ ^^
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Name : Rose (Rosie ~ by a few ppl)
IGN : SerrasAngels / RoseVenom / RancorRose / RamblinRose
Job : Bishop / FP Mage / Hermit / Ranger
Level : 16x / 13x / 10x / 10x
Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2007-12-07
Mood : Home Sick

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Im Rob and Rose's friend Tom (tmt3)   Hello, Im Rob and Rose's friend Tom (tmt3) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:38 pm

:Smiley4: TOM!!!!!!!! :Smiley4:

So Glad to see you here! Hope we can keep you busy, both on the forum and in game!

And Yes guys, if you EVER need any help or have a question, ask Tom, if he can't help you personally, he most likely will know someone that can!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Im Rob and Rose's friend Tom (tmt3)   Hello, Im Rob and Rose's friend Tom (tmt3) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, Im Rob and Rose's friend Tom (tmt3)
Page 1 of 1