The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
Regarding ltzranger I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
Regarding ltzranger I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
Regarding ltzranger I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
Regarding ltzranger I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
Regarding ltzranger I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
Regarding ltzranger I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
Regarding ltzranger I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
Regarding ltzranger I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
Regarding ltzranger I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
Regarding ltzranger I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
Regarding ltzranger I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
Regarding ltzranger I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
Regarding ltzranger I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
Regarding ltzranger I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
Regarding ltzranger I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

Regarding ltzranger

Go down 
+3
DKsDragon
LordOfBellocan
kungfumast3r
7 posters
AuthorMessage
kungfumast3r

kungfumast3r

Name : (specify a nickname)
IGN : kungfumast3r
Job : I/L archmage
Level : 14x 12x 8x 6x 5x 4x 4x 3x 2x 1x 0
Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2008-03-26
Mood : sexy

Regarding ltzranger Empty
PostSubject: Regarding ltzranger   Regarding ltzranger I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:31 pm

Don't want to start drama but i just found a disturbing thread on sw forum and really disturbing ss. Your friend said the char was hacking since it was made. I want to know whether this is true or not.

Forum link
http://www.sleepywood.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1509344

ss link
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img265/7127/maple0005qk2.jpg
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img46/1543/maple0000tx5.jpg
Back to top Go down
LordOfBellocan

LordOfBellocan

Name : Nick
IGN : LordOfBeIlo / SytheOfLight / SirNickeh
Job : White Knight / Hermit / Dawn Warrior
Level : 100 / 81 / 5x
Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-05-18
Mood : Guess who's back?

PostSubject: Re: Regarding ltzranger   Regarding ltzranger I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:51 pm

*gasp* oh no... OH GAWDDDD NOOO Shocked
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Regarding ltzranger   Regarding ltzranger I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:01 pm

I think I made a point before that since this char was made with a friend that was caught hacking chances are it has been doing that since it was created. At this point in time, both are doing the "he said, she said" thing.

Unfortunately, the damage is done and nothing can undo it. I don't think this char will be allowed in the guild again.
Back to top Go down
DKsDragon

DKsDragon

Name : Steve
IGN : DKsDragon, BigKnuckles, DKsEvan, FEARandHOPE
Job : Dark Knight, Buccaneer, Evan, Dawn Warrior
Level : 151, 131, 125, 120
Number of posts : 1245
Registration date : 2008-04-29
Mood : if you see this and want to contact me, use discord:
deekay#1690

PostSubject: Re: Regarding ltzranger   Regarding ltzranger I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:28 pm

I have replied back to Sleepywood and those really are my true feelings. I believe martin. At this point it doesnt matter if he has ever hacked in the past, there is no way martin would be dumb enough to hack now. Lets all give him a second chance why dont we? Martin has asked to join enlighten and i will talk to the guild leader, explain the situation, and try to get martin in. As I said on Sleepywood, watch martin. SS him if he hacks. Wave it in my face if he has. I hope that you will be pleasantly surprised and find he doesnt hack any more.
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

Name : Martin
Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2008-04-20
Mood : ignorance is bliss.

inlove<3

PostSubject: Re: Regarding ltzranger   Regarding ltzranger I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:49 pm

I;ve red it 2 but I din;t want to post it yet, it would create more drama.
It indeeed seems he hacked on my character all along. tobad I never knew of it. Cause i would have prevented it way before. But atm he is trying to get everyone thinking I was teh person hacking on my character. Wich was not the case.

@ scholl atm, will post more when @ home
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

inlove<3

PostSubject: Re: Regarding ltzranger   Regarding ltzranger I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:33 am

Mia wrote:
I think I made a point before that since this char was made with a friend that was caught hacking chances are it has been doing that since it was created. At this point in time, both are doing the "he said, she said" thing.

Unfortunately, the damage is done and nothing can undo it. I don't think this char will be allowed in the guild again.
Not even after a name change?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Regarding ltzranger   Regarding ltzranger I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:35 am

Well I really don't know Martin. That would be up to Pauline or Kat, unfortunately either one are not active at this point in time. I do believe that you didn't hack, you seem like a nice enough kid and very sincere too. I do wish you all the best though.
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

inlove<3

PostSubject: Re: Regarding ltzranger   Regarding ltzranger I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:59 am

Well, I actually kinda joined Enlighten. who are very friendly(3 guild allience is AWSOME. 20 people on 24/7) I wish I just could stay friends with you all and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

inlove<3

PostSubject: Re: Regarding ltzranger   Regarding ltzranger I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:37 am

>_> META4iCAL from Enlightend kicked me. cause some dude from LegitsUnited said I was an hacker.

Demmit. Iunno wat to do now...
Back to top Go down
DKsDragon

DKsDragon

deekay#1690

PostSubject: Re: Regarding ltzranger   Regarding ltzranger I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:40 am

I will talk to the Enlighten ppl tonight. You cant blame david for kicking you, i prolly would have too if i didnt know you and someone said you were a hacker. BTW Meta4ical is also LONELYLoCCs in case anyone else is wondering who the heck we're talking about. I will talk to sky tonight and get him to consider (then tell the other Jrs and the alliance about the verdict).
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

inlove<3

PostSubject: Re: Regarding ltzranger   Regarding ltzranger I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:42 am

Don;t tell them yet.

I will get a namechange and rejoin.

The community of bellocan is to igorant to understand whats going on. and ruin a good guilds rep isn;t what im wanting to do.

I will need to level a few times first tho. People aren;t blind. an level 127 BM dissapears to nowhere. and suddenly I appear. a level 127 bm.
Back to top Go down
SpikeAi

SpikeAi

Name : Neal
IGN : SpikeAi
Job : Bow Master
Level : 151
Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Regarding ltzranger   Regarding ltzranger I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:40 pm

I think its funny that he says "and here some other fun pics of him hacking" and post pictures of the character while he was on it.

So unless he has access to your screen shots or you gave it to him before, the screen shots are obviously from him playing.
Back to top Go down
LordOfBellocan

LordOfBellocan

Name : Nick
IGN : LordOfBeIlo / SytheOfLight / SirNickeh
Job : White Knight / Hermit / Dawn Warrior
Level : 100 / 81 / 5x
Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-05-18
Mood : Guess who's back?

PostSubject: Re: Regarding ltzranger   Regarding ltzranger I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:56 pm

But neal everyone thinks that them BOTH were hackers, martins friend already admitted he hacked.
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

inlove<3

PostSubject: Re: Regarding ltzranger   Regarding ltzranger I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 6:37 am

He posted an xml file now with our so called "history". I would advise not to dl. Since my nod32 said It was corrupted and I couldn't open it with ANYTHING...

If anyone can open it, tell us whats inside there.

I figured out its an MSN history. I still can;t open it. Im interested to see if he actually posted our MSN history or an editted file.
Is it even possible to edit those?
Back to top Go down
Loveable Kaze

Loveable Kaze

Name : David
IGN : Kazegenso (retired)
Job : Writer
Level : up! =D
Number of posts : 1208
Registration date : 2007-06-19
Mood : Speechless!

PostSubject: Re: Regarding ltzranger   Regarding ltzranger I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:39 am

As far as I know, it is NOT possible to edit MSN history from the .xml files. Also, I don't think they can be shared either. I've tried to give them to other people to see if they could open them, and no one has been able to (I sent them via email and through WLM).

It's sad to see that this has happened, but Neal is right. Anyone with half a brain could see that those screenshots were taken by him, and not Martin. Also, after the name change, I think a second chance would be good, especially if he is playing the account alone now. After all, it's not like everyone in the guild is completely legit. Many of you have used the cake glitch for HPQ, others have done Glitch OPQ, and many, myself included, have hacked in the past.
Back to top Go down
http://www.profil3.com/ByMyself
Martin

Martin

inlove<3

PostSubject: Re: Regarding ltzranger   Regarding ltzranger I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:53 am

The thread on Sleepywood got closed. And the thread about bellardia also dissapeared.

Well it IS against the rules to talk about hackers and stuff.

Also Kaze: Its impossible to be legit in MS. The ToS says ANY contact with hackers makes you banable.

that would mean we can;t buy 50% of the freemarket items cause they where owned by an hacker 6 months ago.
Back to top Go down
Bilbo
Administrator
Bilbo

Name : Daniel
IGN : Bersy
Job : Dark Knight
Level : 200
Number of posts : 1820
Registration date : 2008-03-20
Mood : pretending to be a Hobbit

PostSubject: Re: Regarding ltzranger   Regarding ltzranger I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:07 am

when you're sharing your XMLs with others, the trick is to send the MessageLog.XSL stylesheet along.
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

inlove<3

PostSubject: Re: Regarding ltzranger   Regarding ltzranger I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:10 am

Stop being such an computer nerd Daniel!
We know you got an masters degree in computer sience.

Anyway, I started changing my password every 2 weeks.(both the email and Account). So I need to keep an Txt file on my computer. so I will never forget.

Does anyone know an place where I can safe it online? and It will be unable to be reached by anyone but me?
Back to top Go down
DKsDragon

DKsDragon

deekay#1690

PostSubject: Re: Regarding ltzranger   Regarding ltzranger I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:23 am

If anyone can open it, post an SS of it please. And that guy is really stupid. He just told the entire world that there was no way that you would hack again (though i still dont think you ever did hack).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding ltzranger   Regarding ltzranger I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regarding ltzranger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Aeons Guild :: GENERAL MAPLESTORY-
Jump to: