The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
Maplestory:The Destiny Chapter One I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
Maplestory:The Destiny Chapter One I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
Maplestory:The Destiny Chapter One I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
Maplestory:The Destiny Chapter One I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
Maplestory:The Destiny Chapter One I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
Maplestory:The Destiny Chapter One I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
Maplestory:The Destiny Chapter One I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
Maplestory:The Destiny Chapter One I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
Maplestory:The Destiny Chapter One I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
Maplestory:The Destiny Chapter One I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
Maplestory:The Destiny Chapter One I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
Maplestory:The Destiny Chapter One I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
Maplestory:The Destiny Chapter One I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
Maplestory:The Destiny Chapter One I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
Maplestory:The Destiny Chapter One I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

Maplestory:The Destiny Chapter One

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SkyForger

SkyForger

Name : (specify a nickname)
IGN : Bellocan
Job : Magician(Cleric)
Level : 31
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Maplestory:The Destiny Chapter One Empty
PostSubject: Maplestory:The Destiny Chapter One   Maplestory:The Destiny Chapter One I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 3:06 pm

Maplestory:The Destiny
Chapter One

As you may know not everyone begins at the top.You must always start at the bottom.This is the story of a young boywho quests to become the greatest warrior.Now listen.If you think this story will be only fighting and training,then your wrong.This story is much,much,more than that.

My name is Namuyai,Seida Namuyai.Im 9 years old,and today i just reached level 9.I started training since i was 5,ever since my dad died in war.An evil magician had summoned an army of balrogs to rule Bellocan,and he,a level 90 crusader,went to fight them.The magician had enhanced one to kill him,and i swore on my fathers grave,i would find him,and one day grasp the feeling of revenge in my hands.But that would wait,i had to become strong,very strong.I had put on worthy clothes,and strapped the blade my father died with to my back,it was his grandfather's.It was a level 43 onyx blade,but he held it as if he had not yet surpassed its level highly.In reality,it held hard material from plates and jewels in it,making it the first and strongest blade in history.
I marched out of my Henesys home sucking in the fresh morning air.I walked along the grass paths till i reached a cab,paying double fare,he took me to Perion.I climbed some ropes and entered the warrior shrine."Hello dances with balrog."i said."Hello,you business be?"he asked in an old,but wise voice."I would like to become a warrior."i said.He laughed."I see.Approach me child."he said.I walked up to him.He grabbed a chief axe from behind him."So you want to become a warrior?"he asked."Yes.Yes i do.It is my dream to avenge my father and be the greatest warrior.He almost did it,and i will do it for him."i said."I see."he said.He took his axe and gently rested the blade on my shoulder slicing through,a pain forming.
"This scar will be a symbol of the pain you endure every day to become the best.You glimmer with potential.The day you avenge your father i will pass on my glory to you,i now make you a warrior,and choose you to become,my standing calf."he said.I was amazed,dances with balrog had always said he would choose a standing calf,the legend who will walk in the steps he has walked.Or so i've been told."Thank you.I leave with a special feeling in me.The way you have acknowledged me shall be unforgettable."i said,walking out.I walked to the store nearby and purchased some armor.I had gotten a mithril plate and used it to make my bronze koif blue,stylish matching set i should stay.
I went off to train on stumps and chopped down a few until i had leveled up,my skills enhancing.I pulled out the book that dances with balrogs had given me."Hmmm,i should try power strike."i said.I put the book back in my pack and held my sword tightly.I ran for a dark stump and prepared to hit."Power Strike!"i shouted as i slashed away.I picked up the leaf,throwing it in the wind."Sweet.Very sweet."i said.A magician walked up to me and punded his staff into me,knocking me into some axe stumps."Hey,whats the deal!?"i asked furiously."Hahaha.Don't tell me you've forgotten me?I mean its only been four years."said the magician.I remembered him.Four years ago.Thats when it all happened.I cant handle him.I cant.I have to run.As far as i can,i have to run.
I got up in a flash,grabbed my blade and began sprinting foward.I jumped the rocks and slid down the hill leading to the hill.I saw the cab waiting for me and i jumped in."Ellinia,and step on it."i said."Kay,hold on kid."he said.The car strecthed back and then blasted onto the road.He reached ellinia in about 10 minutes.I ran throught the forest and entered the territory of Henesys.I swung from a vine landing on the other side of high land.I rushed to the hunting grounds.I wasnt only running from him,i was going to train on quick monsters,to level fast."I have to get stronger,i have too."i said,teariing.
Its been three years now.Since i ran from that magician.The guy who killed my father.Im level 23 now.Moms been sending me post cards.Anthonys okay she always says.Hes my baby bro.He was born a month after my accident.I was walking through Zipangu and some crows attacked me.My right arm mostly.I couldnt train for a few weeks,but its okay.I've decided that im going to pq in kerning for a few months,then train at the ant tunnel to complete my first job training.I took a cab to kerning and got accepted into a party.We had a leader who was very fast,he quickly got the woman to lead us to the site.We completed the course so many times,i had leveled up and had some good exp to spare.I became good friends with him that day,and asked for his name when someone had stopped us from entering the site."Alex Eeshada.Im heading for the ant tunnel tomorrow,wanna tag along?"said Alex."Nah,ima party for another month.Good luck."i said."Kay,ill see you around,Namuyai Kid."Akex said,speeding away.
A month had passed.I was level 29 now.One more level to go.I sped off to sleepywood and dove right into the dungeons deep below the earth.I met with Alex who told me he had also reched level 29.We trained for hours until we had reached the moment we had been waiting for.Our hour of glory,the first step on the ladder,to the top.We hurried out the dungeon and made our way to henesys taking different cabs.Here we go.Here everything goes.
Back to top Go down
http://shinobigrave.proboards98.com
ManlySuperTaco

ManlySuperTaco

Name : Alex, Maude
IGN : TeryakHizak, AaronHizaki, LordHizaki, AaronHizakii
Job : Bishop, Crusader, Sin, Dawn Warrior
Level : 12x, 7x, 4x, 4x
Number of posts : 496
Registration date : 2007-08-01
Mood : Hot girls are evil...

PostSubject: Re: Maplestory:The Destiny Chapter One   Maplestory:The Destiny Chapter One I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 4:24 pm

not too bad
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

Job : Archer
Level : 26
Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Maplestory:The Destiny Chapter One   Maplestory:The Destiny Chapter One I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 4:24 pm

Not too bad at all.
Back to top Go down
Hitorihyuuga

Hitorihyuuga

Job : Archer
Level : 26
Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Maplestory:The Destiny Chapter One   Maplestory:The Destiny Chapter One I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 4:27 pm

I was going to ask if this would become a roleplaying story, but then I realised it was written in the first person, and first person stories are not meant to be shared...*sigh*.
Back to top Go down
SkyForger

SkyForger

IGN : Bellocan
Job : Magician(Cleric)
Level : 31
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Maplestory:The Destiny Chapter One   Maplestory:The Destiny Chapter One I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 9:49 am

Sorry,thanks for4 your wondeful comments though,if youd like i could create a post in roleplay form :) This is just an ff.
Back to top Go down
http://shinobigrave.proboards98.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maplestory:The Destiny Chapter One   Maplestory:The Destiny Chapter One I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maplestory:The Destiny Chapter One
Page 1 of 1