The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
Helping a newb a day keep the doctor away I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
Helping a newb a day keep the doctor away I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
Helping a newb a day keep the doctor away I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
Helping a newb a day keep the doctor away I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
Helping a newb a day keep the doctor away I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
Helping a newb a day keep the doctor away I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
Helping a newb a day keep the doctor away I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
Helping a newb a day keep the doctor away I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
Helping a newb a day keep the doctor away I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
Helping a newb a day keep the doctor away I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
Helping a newb a day keep the doctor away I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
Helping a newb a day keep the doctor away I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
Helping a newb a day keep the doctor away I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
Helping a newb a day keep the doctor away I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
Helping a newb a day keep the doctor away I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

Helping a newb a day keep the doctor away

Go down 
+2
SpikeAi
Hozama
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hozama

Hozama

IGN : Hozama
Job : Bishop
Level : 13x
Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2007-12-17
Mood : Pink Been IS SO CUTE!

Helping a newb a day keep the doctor away Empty
PostSubject: Helping a newb a day keep the doctor away   Helping a newb a day keep the doctor away I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 9:45 pm

Well, tongiht I decided to CPQ with Alberona for a bit. After exchanging insults with one of my party members (Earning me the title of comeback queen), he asked me for a strange favor. Apparently one of his friends was stuck in Leaf. With Hoz withing spitting distance of leaf, I changed to Hoz and met up with his friend. Apparently, the lv 9 Mage was stuck something awful. He couldn't buy a ship ticket because he was too low level, and he couldn't leave the town for the same reason. He was glitched something awful. I even tried to door him ourside, but it simply didn't let him leave.

So, being the nice guy I am, I gifted him a VIP and used a seed to warp back to Vic. After walking him through the procedure, he was back to safety. Poor guy swore he would never return there. He was there as part of the Leafare book quest, and it simply didn't let him leave. I've never heard of this glitch before, so if you're doing this quest, be careful.

Oh, and now I have a lv 9 mage indebted to me for life lol!
Back to top Go down
SpikeAi

SpikeAi

Name : Neal
IGN : SpikeAi
Job : Bow Master
Level : 151
Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Helping a newb a day keep the doctor away   Helping a newb a day keep the doctor away I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 10:42 pm

Why couldn't he buy a boat pass if you gave him 30k? I thought under lvl 16 the restriction was less than one million per day..

PS. Being stuck in leafree is Is like the more intense version of being stuck in elnath.
Back to top Go down
Hozama

Hozama

PostSubject: Re: Helping a newb a day keep the doctor away   Helping a newb a day keep the doctor away I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 10:51 pm

I don't know, but he was stuck. If he had access to a single Maple, i could have leveled him to 10, and then he could have bought a ticket.
Back to top Go down
SpikeAi

SpikeAi

Name : Neal
IGN : SpikeAi
Job : Bow Master
Level : 151
Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Helping a newb a day keep the doctor away   Helping a newb a day keep the doctor away I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 10:56 pm

whats a "single Maple"...?

And I guess if he couldn't buy ticket at lvl 9 he could go to the mushroom shrine and lvl.
Back to top Go down
Hozama

Hozama

PostSubject: Re: Helping a newb a day keep the doctor away   Helping a newb a day keep the doctor away I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:12 pm

Monster, a single monster. And why did I think about the Mushroom shrine? Man, I'm dumb. Dumb-de-dumb-de-dumb-dededede-dumb
Back to top Go down
Princess

Princess

Name : Lily
IGN : Princess
Level : 17x
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Helping a newb a day keep the doctor away   Helping a newb a day keep the doctor away I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:02 am

Yeah, you can't buy a boat ticket until lvl 10. Also the portal back to Elinia has a lvl restriction on it now, you must be lvl 10 to use it. So he can't buy a ticket and he can't use the portal. The only way for these people is to visit the mushroom shrine and lvl to 10 then use the portal to go back to Elinia using the seeds obtained from the quest.

Nexon should really give this quest a higher lvl limit because a lot of lvl 8/9 mages are getting stuck there.
Back to top Go down
Bilbo
Administrator
Bilbo

Name : Daniel
IGN : Bersy
Job : Dark Knight
Level : 200
Number of posts : 1820
Registration date : 2008-03-20
Mood : pretending to be a Hobbit

PostSubject: Re: Helping a newb a day keep the doctor away   Helping a newb a day keep the doctor away I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:37 am

lol that's funny tho xD
reminds me of when i first use the vip taxi to sleepywood with a discount for beginners ^^
Back to top Go down
Beowolf

Beowolf

Name : Jason
IGN : MizFriday / LordBeowolf
Job : MM / DrK
Level : 165 / 170
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-04-30
Mood : Indifferent / eager / caring / motivated / satisfied Sometimes life just won't decide for you.

PostSubject: Re: Helping a newb a day keep the doctor away   Helping a newb a day keep the doctor away I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 3:59 pm

Hozama wrote:
Monster, a single monster. And why did I think about the Mushroom shrine? Man, I'm dumb. Dumb-de-dumb-de-dumb-dededede-dumb

Don't worry, reading through this I didn't think of that right away either, and I level ALL my mules at Mushy Shrine till level 15.

Oh, well.

Your just such a nice guy Jeff. Cool
Back to top Go down
Hozama

Hozama

PostSubject: Re: Helping a newb a day keep the doctor away   Helping a newb a day keep the doctor away I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:08 pm

I'm kinda regretting it now. Newb syndrom is setting in. Hopefully the reality check last night will stop him from hounding me.
Back to top Go down
Princess

Princess

Name : Lily
IGN : Princess
Level : 17x
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Helping a newb a day keep the doctor away   Helping a newb a day keep the doctor away I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:34 am

lol - does he think you are his daddy now and follow you everywhere?
Laughing
(Poor Jeff)
Back to top Go down
dexlessmalyk

dexlessmalyk

Name : (specify a nickname)
IGN : TimesEye
Job : Sniper
Level : 104
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Helping a newb a day keep the doctor away   Helping a newb a day keep the doctor away I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:09 am

Bilbo wrote:
lol that's funny tho xD
reminds me of when i first use the vip taxi to sleepywood with a discount for beginners ^^

that happened to me too i like quit maple for a week cause i aint know how to get out
Back to top Go down
Bilbo
Administrator
Bilbo

Name : Daniel
IGN : Bersy
Job : Dark Knight
Level : 200
Number of posts : 1820
Registration date : 2008-03-20
Mood : pretending to be a Hobbit

PostSubject: Re: Helping a newb a day keep the doctor away   Helping a newb a day keep the doctor away I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:24 pm

^ LOL first i died i think and i managed to beg for help where a good dude helped me out. That good dude has become one of my best maple buddies and we're still in contact outside maple too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helping a newb a day keep the doctor away   Helping a newb a day keep the doctor away I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helping a newb a day keep the doctor away
Page 1 of 1