The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
The Dark Knight(may contain spoilers if u have not  seen) I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
The Dark Knight(may contain spoilers if u have not  seen) I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
The Dark Knight(may contain spoilers if u have not  seen) I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
The Dark Knight(may contain spoilers if u have not  seen) I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
The Dark Knight(may contain spoilers if u have not  seen) I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
The Dark Knight(may contain spoilers if u have not  seen) I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
The Dark Knight(may contain spoilers if u have not  seen) I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
The Dark Knight(may contain spoilers if u have not  seen) I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
The Dark Knight(may contain spoilers if u have not  seen) I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
The Dark Knight(may contain spoilers if u have not  seen) I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
The Dark Knight(may contain spoilers if u have not  seen) I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
The Dark Knight(may contain spoilers if u have not  seen) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
The Dark Knight(may contain spoilers if u have not  seen) I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
The Dark Knight(may contain spoilers if u have not  seen) I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
The Dark Knight(may contain spoilers if u have not  seen) I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

The Dark Knight(may contain spoilers if u have not seen)

Go down 
+3
Bilbo
Matti
Sashi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sashi

Sashi

Name : (specify a nickname)
IGN : SashiFist
Job : BRAWLER!!!!
Level : 4x
Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2007-06-21

The Dark Knight(may contain spoilers if u have not  seen) Empty
PostSubject: The Dark Knight(may contain spoilers if u have not seen)   The Dark Knight(may contain spoilers if u have not  seen) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 8:05 pm

Who has seen this movie? Give me your opinion about it! I thought the movie was really good. (post too short)
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/eggandyman
Matti

Matti

Name : Matti / Mattie
IGN : xTRLNLTYx
Job : Priest
Level : 71
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2007-07-03
Mood : Happy

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight(may contain spoilers if u have not seen)   The Dark Knight(may contain spoilers if u have not  seen) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 9:32 pm

Lol it was amazing Sushi. Too scary I think for little kids, but I'm sure you will love it.
Still, it made me really sad because Heath Ledger is dead and he did such a great job.
Also, the movie is really, really, long. (But good).
One of my favorite movies. :)

Dang, no spoilers. I'm good. :D
Back to top Go down
Bilbo
Administrator
Bilbo

Name : Daniel
IGN : Bersy
Job : Dark Knight
Level : 200
Number of posts : 1820
Registration date : 2008-03-20
Mood : pretending to be a Hobbit

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight(may contain spoilers if u have not seen)   The Dark Knight(may contain spoilers if u have not  seen) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 9:44 pm

i haven't seen that movie but i like its name... for some reason 0.o
Back to top Go down
Loveable Kaze

Loveable Kaze

Name : David
IGN : Kazegenso (retired)
Job : Writer
Level : up! =D
Number of posts : 1208
Registration date : 2007-06-19
Mood : Speechless!

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight(may contain spoilers if u have not seen)   The Dark Knight(may contain spoilers if u have not  seen) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 9:47 pm

Bilbo wrote:

It's the newest Batman movie. Batman: The Dark Knight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.profil3.com/ByMyself
Sashi

Sashi

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight(may contain spoilers if u have not seen)   The Dark Knight(may contain spoilers if u have not  seen) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 9:50 pm

i saw it matti

dont just because im one of the youngest(if not THE youngest)
im not kiddish >.>

i loved the movie. joker was a psychotic freak and 2 faces identity was very un likley to me.
Back to top Go down
SpikeAi

SpikeAi

Name : Neal
IGN : SpikeAi
Job : Bow Master
Level : 151
Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight(may contain spoilers if u have not seen)   The Dark Knight(may contain spoilers if u have not  seen) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 9:54 pm

Leah and I saw it this week with a friend. I thought the movie was amazing. Heath did do a great job. The only thing that bothered me was batman's ridicious voice just like in batman begins. But for some reason it didn't bother me as much as it did on the previous movie.

One part i thought was cool was...
Spoiler:

And yeah Heath Leadger was great.
Back to top Go down
Kancho

Kancho

Name : Jared, Kancho or w/e you want XD
IGN : KanchoKun
Job : Hero and lots of others XD
Level : 15x
Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-05-02
Mood : 心を癒す嘘それもありなんて
でも心を奪うのが嘘だろう

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight(may contain spoilers if u have not seen)   The Dark Knight(may contain spoilers if u have not  seen) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:26 am

Ahh this move was so good, I saw it at the premier midnight showing...it definitley lived up to the hype. :smiley39:
Heath Ledger was awsome in this movie, a great movie to end with and be remebered for. :smiley50:
I also really like Christan Bale, he's one of my favorite actors and did a great job in this movie as well.
If you people haven't seen it yet, you really need to, well worth the money.:smiley63:
Back to top Go down
Matti

Matti

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight(may contain spoilers if u have not seen)   The Dark Knight(may contain spoilers if u have not  seen) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:22 am

Whoops. Didn't pay much attention to your original post Sushi.
And by no means did I mean to point you out as a younger member of the guild. No

My favorite part was:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sashi

Sashi

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight(may contain spoilers if u have not seen)   The Dark Knight(may contain spoilers if u have not  seen) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:53 pm

my favorite part was

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Matti

Matti

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight(may contain spoilers if u have not seen)   The Dark Knight(may contain spoilers if u have not  seen) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:23 pm

Ha ha yeah that was great Sushi.

But during that part...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
WolfyGod

WolfyGod

Name : Rob Smexy Kat Rob ~.^ Robbys Robbie
IGN : SirRAW13 / WolfyGod / RobsTouch / RAWsWorld
Job : DrK / Sader / Priest / noob
Level : 15x / 11x / 9x / 30
Number of posts : 704
Registration date : 2007-12-03
Mood : Missing Home =(

It is officially time to retire Frankie =(

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight(may contain spoilers if u have not seen)   The Dark Knight(may contain spoilers if u have not  seen) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:33 am

Bilbo wrote:

Might have anything to do with "Dark Knight" Sir Dan??! o.0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight(may contain spoilers if u have not seen)   The Dark Knight(may contain spoilers if u have not  seen) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dark Knight(may contain spoilers if u have not seen)
Page 1 of 1