The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
I need a challenging place to grind at. I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
I need a challenging place to grind at. I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
I need a challenging place to grind at. I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
I need a challenging place to grind at. I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
I need a challenging place to grind at. I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
I need a challenging place to grind at. I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
I need a challenging place to grind at. I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
I need a challenging place to grind at. I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
I need a challenging place to grind at. I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
I need a challenging place to grind at. I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
I need a challenging place to grind at. I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
I need a challenging place to grind at. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
I need a challenging place to grind at. I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
I need a challenging place to grind at. I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
I need a challenging place to grind at. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

I need a challenging place to grind at.

Go down 
+2
Bilbo
Matti
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

I need a challenging place to grind at. Empty
PostSubject: I need a challenging place to grind at.   I need a challenging place to grind at. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:30 am

I am looking for a challenging place to grind at. If I can find a very challenging place to grind at without dieing on my hero, I problaly can keep on playing instead of taking a break. lvl 133 hero with 8699 hp. anyone know dont suggest himes/skellegons/netwies or anything of that nature. I need something harder. I need that edge to keep me going. anyone have any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Matti

Matti

Name : Matti / Mattie
IGN : xTRLNLTYx
Job : Priest
Level : 71
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2007-07-03
Mood : Happy

PostSubject: Re: I need a challenging place to grind at.   I need a challenging place to grind at. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:16 pm

There's not really anything harder than skellegons/newties/himes in terms of dmg, lvl, or hp. Ummm... how about doing every single quest? Even the one's you've always dreaded doing.
Back to top Go down
Bilbo
Administrator
Bilbo

Name : Daniel
IGN : Bersy
Job : Dark Knight
Level : 200
Number of posts : 1820
Registration date : 2008-03-20
Mood : pretending to be a Hobbit

PostSubject: Re: I need a challenging place to grind at.   I need a challenging place to grind at. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:32 pm

Solo Horntail Razz

so yea quests are cool. I've done every single quest :D

P.S. except the 1000 drums quest rofl
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Name : Rose (Rosie ~ by a few ppl)
IGN : SerrasAngels / RoseVenom / RancorRose / RamblinRose
Job : Bishop / FP Mage / Hermit / Ranger
Level : 16x / 13x / 10x / 10x
Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2007-12-07
Mood : Home Sick

PostSubject: Re: I need a challenging place to grind at.   I need a challenging place to grind at. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:47 pm

HA! Rob and I have done the 1000 drums quest...but we still have a few more to go, especially with these new ones that just came out recently.

Here puppy puppy (jr. cerebes), we need a few of your teeth Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I need a challenging place to grind at.   I need a challenging place to grind at. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:51 pm

quests are no fun at my lvl D:.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I need a challenging place to grind at.   I need a challenging place to grind at. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:57 pm

Get your HP to a lvl that you can solo Crow without HB. Get paid for 1-2 apples is the bonus.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I need a challenging place to grind at.   I need a challenging place to grind at. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:29 pm

i would need hp gear for that.
problaly the bosshunter overall and shoes and a 90/90 springal mann pendant. and maybe a hp att cape.
Back to top Go down
Loveable Kaze

Loveable Kaze

Name : David
IGN : Kazegenso (retired)
Job : Writer
Level : up! =D
Number of posts : 1208
Registration date : 2007-06-19
Mood : Speechless!

PostSubject: Re: I need a challenging place to grind at.   I need a challenging place to grind at. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:13 pm

I have a 90/90 necklace...=D
Back to top Go down
http://www.profil3.com/ByMyself
SpikeAi

SpikeAi

Name : Neal
IGN : SpikeAi
Job : Bow Master
Level : 151
Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: I need a challenging place to grind at.   I need a challenging place to grind at. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:46 pm

Go to himes but only bring white pots
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I need a challenging place to grind at.   I need a challenging place to grind at. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:48 pm

SpikeAi wrote:
i would be potting all the time and will die lol.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I need a challenging place to grind at.   I need a challenging place to grind at. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:52 pm

SpikeAi wrote:

I think he will be okay if he has pet auto HP, and set it to the very right. Of course he has to bring alot of pots tho.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Name : Rose (Rosie ~ by a few ppl)
IGN : SerrasAngels / RoseVenom / RancorRose / RamblinRose
Job : Bishop / FP Mage / Hermit / Ranger
Level : 16x / 13x / 10x / 10x
Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2007-12-07
Mood : Home Sick

PostSubject: Re: I need a challenging place to grind at.   I need a challenging place to grind at. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 8:07 pm

White Pots for him? OMG, that would be 29 pots to fill his HP up ONCE! Shocked Even if he got the white pills in Ludi which hold 150 per slot, that would be a little over 5 full healings in one slot.

Then he will need MP pots, right?

Hope you have A LOT of pots and USE slots, Chaz! Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I need a challenging place to grind at.   I need a challenging place to grind at. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:33 am

If you don't want himes, skeles or newties, you won't have a good lvling speed. And even if it's challenging, you will get bored.

Sorry but that's the true...
Back to top Go down
SpikeAi

SpikeAi

Name : Neal
IGN : SpikeAi
Job : Bow Master
Level : 151
Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: I need a challenging place to grind at.   I need a challenging place to grind at. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 8:55 am

Katuzi wrote:
SpikeAi wrote:

I think he will be okay if he has pet auto HP, and set it to the very right. Of course he has to bring alot of pots tho.

Nope auto pots pouches only use one pot each time you take damage. He would die very quickly.
Back to top Go down
Princess

Princess

Name : Lily
IGN : Princess
Job : Bishop
Level : 17x
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: I need a challenging place to grind at.   I need a challenging place to grind at. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:18 am

I think you should grind at crow. It will be a nice change for awhile. And you have 8699 hp so you can take a hit. Just pot before you take another. Razz After you clear a crow cc and do the next one.

When you finish your crows go solo pap or pianus or something. lol

And never fear your crows will be waiting for you tomorrow too.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I need a challenging place to grind at.   I need a challenging place to grind at. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:25 pm

Oh you can practice playing Omok with Crow, without Priest healing you. Im sure that will be a challenge for you.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I need a challenging place to grind at.   I need a challenging place to grind at. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:35 pm

i cant crow yet without hb still. i dont pot fast enough.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I need a challenging place to grind at.   I need a challenging place to grind at. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:37 pm

Chaz wrote:
i cant crow yet without hb still. i dont pot fast enough.

What is your maxed HP with normal gears you using?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I need a challenging place to grind at.   I need a challenging place to grind at. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:42 pm

8699 but honsters dont recover enough and i would have to use gingerale if i got enough hp or power elixirs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need a challenging place to grind at.   I need a challenging place to grind at. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need a challenging place to grind at.
Page 1 of 1