The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
I think you guys need to hear this I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
I think you guys need to hear this I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
I think you guys need to hear this I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
I think you guys need to hear this I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
I think you guys need to hear this I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
I think you guys need to hear this I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
I think you guys need to hear this I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
I think you guys need to hear this I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
I think you guys need to hear this I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
I think you guys need to hear this I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
I think you guys need to hear this I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
I think you guys need to hear this I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
I think you guys need to hear this I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
I think you guys need to hear this I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
I think you guys need to hear this I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

I think you guys need to hear this

Go down 
+2
Itz 2khmer
WolfyGod
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

I think you guys need to hear this Empty
PostSubject: I think you guys need to hear this   I think you guys need to hear this I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:55 am

It was about a year ago, last august, the last month of summer and the soon to be begining sophmore year of high school. For the entire of freshmen year before that, all i heard from matt (LordofDune) and steve (Malaag) was maple story maple story maple story. I had told myself i would never join the game, mmorpgs wernt for me, i wouldent get trapped in that online thing. I was wrong however. back to august i finaly gave in and downloaded the game.

I soon discovered that this was a game i really really enjoyed. As i went through the footsteps every noob goes through in lvls 1-20, i had the ocasional help from steve and matt. i was guildless and i still knew very little about the game. somewhere twoard the end of august, i think about lvl 18, matt let me into aeons, dispite the fact that the lvl limit was 20. It was a different guild back then. we were a bunch of kids, weather in reality or in spirit, playing a game and having the time of our lives. The comradery was evident and we didnt care about anything but having fun.

From then on things were awsome. Aeons was my first guild, and my only guild. people always told me, "your very lucky that this is your first guild, most guilds dont say much and are somewhat inactive". I was proud and honord to be so lucky as to have found such a great treasure in the maple world. things progressed i made third job at lvl 30. At that time i was acctualy highr lvl than most people in the guild. It was around this time that the Jr's made the desicion to raise the lvl limit for aplicants, first to 30, so i was still in the limits. Over time it steadily increased and increased till i was way below the limit.

As things progresed we suddenly became very organized, especialy with the adition of this forum. slowly things evolved. Gpq funds, zak runs, zak funds. The little childish guild had quite succesfully grown up into a highly organized group. we had becoem the #1 guild on the rankings and we were respected.

why do i put all this down. i notice that as we took on more and more responsability the drama that follows has gotten to many of us. we must remember the roots that all of us have come from, how far weve gotten. The faces in the guild have changed for the most part, but its still the same spirit. I feel it every time i log on.

There are many times i wonder why im even in aeons any more. At my lvl, i cant do much to help you guys, and i havent ever really been any good in gpq either. so why do i continue. Its because ever since August of last year, there hasent been a day that i playied this game without Aeons. To me this guild is the game, and it wouldent be Maple story without Aeons.

I dont know what you guys feel about drama and such. But you all need to know that at leist one person, and probably more, have been deeply effected by the caring group of people we find in Aeons. I may have been inactive for the majority of this past school year, but i still can trust that whenever i log on, you guys will be there to make the game experience the same as its always been.

in essence, this is a thank you. Thank you to the Jr's, Thank you to the members, thank you to Aeons. Never, not even once, think that we have faild in any way. there will always be hardships, but in the end, doesnt that just make the result all the more desierable.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I think you guys need to hear this   I think you guys need to hear this I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:01 pm

Dont worry about leveling, enjoy what you are doing now. If you have problem with lvling maybe some of us can help. Thank for being such a loyal member Cam. :D
Back to top Go down
WolfyGod

WolfyGod

Name : Rob Smexy Kat Rob ~.^ Robbys Robbie
IGN : SirRAW13 / WolfyGod / RobsTouch / RAWsWorld
Job : DrK / Sader / Priest / noob
Level : 15x / 11x / 9x / 30
Number of posts : 704
Registration date : 2007-12-03
Mood : Missing Home =(

It is officially time to retire Frankie =(

PostSubject: Re: I think you guys need to hear this   I think you guys need to hear this I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:56 pm

Hey Cam well said...and I never knew that you knew Matt and Steve in Real life... Shocked ! That's cool. Your a great person and someone that easy to talk with. So if you need anything...help wise and if Rose or I can help let us know.

INGs you can reach me at:

SirRAW13
WolfyGod
RyogaRob
RobsTouch
AriesElement

hope to hear from you!

Rob
Back to top Go down
Itz 2khmer

Itz 2khmer

Name : (specify a nickname)
IGN : 2Khmer
Job : Happy Priest
Level : 80 somethin
Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2007-06-19
Mood : Ninja!

PostSubject: Re: I think you guys need to hear this   I think you guys need to hear this I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:13 pm

Hey cameron, what nice writing! i never knew you would do such a thing. Remember im always there to help you laugh and make things better!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/aaron2azn
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I think you guys need to hear this   I think you guys need to hear this I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:47 pm

That's a very nice thing to write Cam.

I am very much impressed with you, Matt, Steve, and Tyler it's not often you find polite and mature teenagers this days. You guys have always shown kindness towards others and I find you guys very level headed (maybe not so much with Steve...lolz jk).

I do hope that you guys stay the way you are as you will get further in life with such positive attitudes.

*This is based on my opinion and my observation with you four.*
Back to top Go down
DKsDragon

DKsDragon

Name : Steve
IGN : DKsDragon, BigKnuckles, DKsEvan, FEARandHOPE
Job : Dark Knight, Buccaneer, Evan, Dawn Warrior
Level : 151, 131, 125, 120
Number of posts : 1245
Registration date : 2008-04-29
Mood : if you see this and want to contact me, use discord:
deekay#1690

PostSubject: Re: I think you guys need to hear this   I think you guys need to hear this I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:17 pm

Mia wrote:
I am very much impressed with you, Matt, Steve, and Tyler it's not often you find polite and mature teenagers this days. You guys have always shown kindness towards others and I find you guys very level headed

Aww thanks. (I know she isn't talking about me but hey... find appreciation where u can get it:P). Thats so sweet of you mia:D
Back to top Go down
Loveable Kaze

Loveable Kaze

Name : David
IGN : Kazegenso (retired)
Job : Writer
Level : up! =D
Number of posts : 1208
Registration date : 2007-06-19
Mood : Speechless!

PostSubject: Re: I think you guys need to hear this   I think you guys need to hear this I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:37 pm

:smiley50: That was very heart-warming...

AEONS FOREVER!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.profil3.com/ByMyself
HawkLord

Name : (specify a nickname)
IGN : HawkLord3
Job : Chief Bandit
Level : 8x
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: I think you guys need to hear this   I think you guys need to hear this I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 6:47 pm

Even though im not in the Aeons yet, i decided to read this and it
makes me want to join the guild even more. It's good to see that the
guild has always been there for some of its members. Hopefully i will
be able to have the same experience once i join the guild has this guy
has.
Back to top Go down
Matti

Matti

Name : Matti / Mattie
IGN : xTRLNLTYx
Job : Priest
Level : 71
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2007-07-03
Mood : Happy

PostSubject: Re: I think you guys need to hear this   I think you guys need to hear this I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:01 pm

Cam, your literary powress constantly amazes me. This block of text has really moved me. I feel the same way about our guild. I don't go ingame to play MapleStory, I play to help the guild! :smiley65: And everything goes through tough times, we just have to pick each other up and keep on walkin'. :)

@ HawkLord: Thank you for being so patient through this time of no new members!! Your dedication is exactly what being in Aeons is all about. :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I think you guys need to hear this   I think you guys need to hear this I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:15 pm

XD thank you all for the kind words. I have been told that i can put things into words well, that is if i take the time to think of them.

we keep telling eachother that where a family, but i thought itd be nice to remind us how that happend. very carefully XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think you guys need to hear this   I think you guys need to hear this I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think you guys need to hear this
Page 1 of 1