The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
Tips for a dexless sin? I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
Tips for a dexless sin? I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
Tips for a dexless sin? I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
Tips for a dexless sin? I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
Tips for a dexless sin? I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
Tips for a dexless sin? I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
Tips for a dexless sin? I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
Tips for a dexless sin? I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
Tips for a dexless sin? I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
Tips for a dexless sin? I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
Tips for a dexless sin? I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
Tips for a dexless sin? I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
Tips for a dexless sin? I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
Tips for a dexless sin? I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
Tips for a dexless sin? I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

Tips for a dexless sin?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hozama

Hozama

IGN : Hozama
Job : Bishop
Level : 13x
Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2007-12-17
Mood : Pink Been IS SO CUTE!

Tips for a dexless sin? Empty
PostSubject: Tips for a dexless sin?   Tips for a dexless sin? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:08 pm

I could use some tip for my dexless sin. It just came to my attention that I'd be unable to equip any armor, and limited gloves, so I could use some suggestions on what equipment I should get. I remember reading something about one of the new Maple claws with the fastest speed in the game, but I have no idea what it is, or even if it's all it's cracked up to be.
Back to top Go down
Yachi

Yachi

Name : Chinny
IGN : YachiruChin
Job : Night Lord
Level : 14x
Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2007-10-03
Mood : ^__^

PostSubject: Re: Tips for a dexless sin?   Tips for a dexless sin? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:45 pm

Dexless Sins basically keep their DEX at 25 or bellow (With AP resets), and equip whatever they can afford and think it's better for their damage.
They can just stick to the maple weapons and other stuff (such as shinobi bracers) which require 0 DEX to equip, and scroll their equips with LUK, or use equips with DEX to equip better claws. The seconds choice is very expensive!

You could go ike this:

Claw: Garnier > Maple Claw > Kandayo > Shinobi Bracer > Skanda
Armor: LUK Sauna Robe
Gloves: Work Gloves with ATT.
Boots: Snow Shoes > Facestompers
Cape: Pink Adventurer Cape
Helm: Brown Bamboo Hat > ... > Zakum Helmet
Earrings: DEX Earrings

The problems are... You could wear DEX sauna and capes instead of LUK... What you gonna scroll your hats, shoes and earrings with? DEX, of course. Also.. Zakum helmets give you +15 DEX

So you'll end up having a lot more DEX than you need (Which is 0). That's kinda a waste, isn't it?!
Razz

Also, the best dexless claw out there is Maple Skanda, which is 2 ATT lower than a Scarab.
Scarab requires 110 DEX..
Getting 85 DEX from equips is quite a lot, and expensive!

Well.. dunno what I would do. xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tips for a dexless sin?   Tips for a dexless sin? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:51 pm

I dont think you can reset DEX under 25, cuz thats min DEX needed to be Thief. Get a good WG, scroll your Ganier with 7-100% and you are setted til lvl 35.
Back to top Go down
Hozama

Hozama

PostSubject: Re: Tips for a dexless sin?   Tips for a dexless sin? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:58 pm

I saw a clean Maple Kandayo in the FM today for less than a mil. Kinda wish I had bought it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tips for a dexless sin?   Tips for a dexless sin? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 4:41 pm

Best tip ever is...

Have a lot of money to fund one...
Back to top Go down
Hozama

Hozama

PostSubject: Re: Tips for a dexless sin?   Tips for a dexless sin? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:11 am

Believe it or not, I havn't been wasting my time training Solame. I've steadily been building up a decent amount of mesos. I could afford a half decent Maple claw without completly bankrupting syself. Of course, it would push back my Hozama training session, but it would be an investment, and I'd make the money back, in spades.
Back to top Go down
Beowolf

Beowolf

Name : Jason
IGN : MizFriday / LordBeowolf
Job : MM / DrK
Level : 165 / 170
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-04-30
Mood : Indifferent / eager / caring / motivated / satisfied Sometimes life just won't decide for you.

PostSubject: Re: Tips for a dexless sin?   Tips for a dexless sin? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:03 pm

Personaly I'm going low dex for reasons similar to what Yachi and Kat posted. With the new Skanda now it may be better to go lower, but personaly I think low dex is the most reasonable. As for affording equips? Currently Sins may be the most expensive classes to support. Hasn't always been this way. BUT!. Has anyone bought a 30% claw scroll recently?

Neither have I. In fact I'm selling the few I had stocked up for NX. F4444444444444444444444444444444444444!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tips for a dexless sin?   Tips for a dexless sin? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:26 pm

Actually CB and later Shadower is the most expensive class to play PERIOD. There is alot of debate over this topic, but nobody knows this better than me, I have 132 Shadower and 131 Night Lord at the moment. They can share the equipts just the different in Claw and Dagger. Claw is more expensive than Dagger, however once you are set with your equipts, the leveling part is what takes toll. My Night Lord cost me about 2-4 mil to level, in contrast my Shadower cost me from 10-14 mil per level. Not to mention about CB's attack shield. They could go from 200 mil to 600 mil.

About 30% claw att scroll? Lucky you. They used to be 5 mil now each cost 20 mil.
Back to top Go down
Hozama

Hozama

PostSubject: Re: Tips for a dexless sin?   Tips for a dexless sin? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:46 pm

Well, I've been busy. 8 sets of tobi, one of each of the Maple claws, all clean with decent stats, all for about 15 mil. Then I go piggy hunting and find a Maple Claw with slightly better stats than the one I bought. Would you believe only one shop in the FM was selling Tobis? All I saw were steelies and Illibi, neither of which I was willing to put down the money for.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tips for a dexless sin?   Tips for a dexless sin? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:49 pm

Tobis now goes as much as 1.3 mil. How much did you buy yours for?
Back to top Go down
Hozama

Hozama

PostSubject: Re: Tips for a dexless sin?   Tips for a dexless sin? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:53 pm

5 for 900k and 3 for 1.1 mil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tips for a dexless sin?   Tips for a dexless sin? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tips for a dexless sin?
Page 1 of 1