The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
about what i perfer to be called. I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
about what i perfer to be called. I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
about what i perfer to be called. I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
about what i perfer to be called. I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
about what i perfer to be called. I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
about what i perfer to be called. I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
about what i perfer to be called. I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
about what i perfer to be called. I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
about what i perfer to be called. I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
about what i perfer to be called. I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
about what i perfer to be called. I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
about what i perfer to be called. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
about what i perfer to be called. I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
about what i perfer to be called. I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
about what i perfer to be called. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

about what i perfer to be called.

Go down 
+6
NoobKing
SpikeAi
Elismerra
Silline
Bilbo
Hozama
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

about what i perfer to be called. Empty
PostSubject: about what i perfer to be called.   about what i perfer to be called. I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:09 pm

I am sick and tired of everyone not calling me chaz. If this continues, I will go emo and leave the guild. It the only thing I will really ask of you is to respect this one request and call me chaz. I dont mind you guys making fun or me and stuff. But I really prefer to be called chaz. I dont not like any other nick names or even my real name at all(this includes you kat). I hate chazie, charlie, or any other nick name. I am also trying to get people in rl to call me chaz. That nick name has special meaning to me. My best friend in rl gave me the nickname chaz, I used again when I started going back online. I will call you guys by what you prefer.

Thx you
your friend Chaz.
Back to top Go down
Hozama

Hozama

IGN : Hozama
Job : Bishop
Level : 13x
Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2007-12-17
Mood : Pink Been IS SO CUTE!

PostSubject: Re: about what i perfer to be called.   about what i perfer to be called. I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:27 pm

You've always been Chaz to me, mainly because I don't know your real name, so I'll keep calling you that.
Back to top Go down
Bilbo
Administrator
Bilbo

Name : Daniel
IGN : Bersy
Job : Dark Knight
Level : 200
Number of posts : 1820
Registration date : 2008-03-20
Mood : pretending to be a Hobbit

PostSubject: Re: about what i perfer to be called.   about what i perfer to be called. I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:28 pm

Respects.
I demand that i be called Daniel too. I like my name how it is. Dan is fine. Danika *points at the one whose name starts wid K* or any other sickening name will render me emo like chaz Sad .

P.S. do not consider this any biggie it's just an attempt to annoy the annoying one. *holds banners and demostrates wid chaz infront of you-know-who's house* Razz

*giggles wickedly at the one whose name starts wid K* :D

Last edited by Bilbo on Sat May 17, 2008 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silline

Name : Silly
IGN : Bilbozie/Sillinerd
Job : BowMistress/Aran
Level : 14x
Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: about what i perfer to be called.   about what i perfer to be called. I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:37 pm

I agree with you Chaz... It was funny at first when we were called funny names by some ppl *cough* but in the end it turned out to be annoying...

And I prefer to be called Silline or Sil :)
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Bilbo
Administrator
Bilbo

PostSubject: Re: about what i perfer to be called.   about what i perfer to be called. I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:04 pm

about what i perfer to be called. NamesBanner
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: about what i perfer to be called.   about what i perfer to be called. I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:05 pm

very nice daniel.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: about what i perfer to be called.   about what i perfer to be called. I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:44 pm

Wow,
This morning Chaz called me: Katskins or KittySkin. And you told me that from now on, that will be my new nick name and you will call me that. Silline still call me Suzuki via Guildchat and Buddy chat. The only person here I feel bad, that's Dan. Dan hasnt called me any name. Well, I didnt know that hurted you guys, so Im truly sorry. Sorry Chaz, sorry Dan and sorry Silline.

To all other Aeons, its been a year I have been calling you with nicknames that I named or following by the way others called you. If any of you feel offend by that, plz let me know, I will stop and appologize to you.

Im playing this game to release stress from daily life. However as Admin of this forum, Jr of this guild and also Zakum leader, I have actually under even more stress. Tom left the guild: stress. Not enough apples to buy: stress. Buying high priced apples while the guild fund is dwilling: stress. Connie left, we lost a zakum leader: stress. Not enough strong members to kill Zakum: stress. Worry making mistake with members IGN, assign members to wrong party: stress. The last thing that could stress me is having other members calling me with nickname. Im telling you this, cuz I want you all to know that even you dont want me to call you nicks, its perfectly fine if you call me with any nickname you like. KittyButt, KittyKat, KitKat, Suzuki, Katskins...I have no problem with you calling me that.

Again, I'm sorry for calling you guys nicknames that you dont like.
Back to top Go down
Hozama

Hozama

IGN : Hozama
Job : Bishop
Level : 13x
Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2007-12-17
Mood : Pink Been IS SO CUTE!

PostSubject: Re: about what i perfer to be called.   about what i perfer to be called. I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 2:00 pm

Very few things offend me. I've been called Hoz, Ama, Oza, Zama, Jeffrey, Jeff, Not Bob, Frank the Russian Bear (Don't ask) and honestly, none really bother me. I know some people prefer certain names, and I respect that fully. As for me, as long as it's not blantly offencive, and I know who you're talking to, feel free to call me whatever you find easiest.
Back to top Go down
Bilbo
Administrator
Bilbo

PostSubject: Re: about what i perfer to be called.   about what i perfer to be called. I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 2:08 pm

Kat, you and all the other powerpuff girls are doing a great job. we all love you <3 and we owe you a big thank you for keeping everything under control and flowing good :D

as for apples, that's no biggie
*runs to the kitchen and fetches some red apples*
there!
cheer up yall :D
Back to top Go down
Elismerra
Administrator
Elismerra

Name : Pauline
IGN : Silmerra
Job : High Priestess
Level : 169
Number of posts : 1334
Registration date : 2007-06-19
Mood : ~MoonLion~
about what i perfer to be called. 0161

PostSubject: Re: about what i perfer to be called.   about what i perfer to be called. I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 2:10 pm

I did not know this will be an issue with members.

Personally, I have no problems with nicknames whatsoever as long as it's not profane or downright offensive.

It's been a while that I call Marie 'girlfriend' or 'Foxy'. When she is leveling like crazy such as these past few days, I called her 'beast'. XD

Bozu has been calling me 'Paul6_9' and that's just fine. Whenever I read that, I know it's from her...(and I will always associate that name with Bozu ) And I like how sometimes Justin will call 'babe girl' when we greeted him. :D

Jeremy enjoys being called 'N00bKing' (I hope...because now I am not sure about how others feel with nicknames anymore...)

If by some reason I have offended anyone by calling them nicknames that they do not like...then I am deeply sorry...for me nicknames are something that I made up for those whom I hold dear, not to offend in any way...
Back to top Go down
Silline

Name : Silly
IGN : Bilbozie/Sillinerd
Job : BowMistress/Aran
Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: about what i perfer to be called.   about what i perfer to be called. I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 2:12 pm

Wow Kat, that was touching, and you are really doing a wonderful job in the guild as well as other jrs.
I'm proud to be in Aeons, and proud to be ur friend as well. ❤ iloveyou!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: about what i perfer to be called.   about what i perfer to be called. I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 2:12 pm

i will call you kat, since kat that what i know you as. If you need more help with orginazing just ask me. I am a very good orginazer. If you need help with the guild let me know. I understand leading and other stuff is very stressful. So if you need another Jr. I will volunteer myself and help. I been jr. before so i know what it is like. I will not abuse the power given to me. I never do. Altough I have been sick alot lately. so if you need help with zruns or anyother guild events let me know.

your friend Chaz.

Maybe I should put a list of the names we prefer or dont mind to be called.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: about what i perfer to be called.   about what i perfer to be called. I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 3:14 pm

you know i think i distenktly remember a while back somone posting the ign and rl names of every guild member.
has that been updated, if so then that would be a good source for peoples names.

and as for me, most the names, i.e. camo, cammy, cam, have been cool with me.

and ithink ive called this one guy stranger, but i never remember who it is until they log in. in fact i wonder if there even still in the guild.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: about what i perfer to be called.   about what i perfer to be called. I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 3:24 pm

Elismerra wrote:

Jeremy enjoys being called 'N00bKing'

don't forget Jear Bear or noobsauce
Back to top Go down
Elismerra
Administrator
Elismerra

PostSubject: Re: about what i perfer to be called.   about what i perfer to be called. I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 3:56 pm

Hahaha...yup, yup! Jeremy is our dear NUBz. =D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: about what i perfer to be called.   about what i perfer to be called. I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 3:59 pm

I like Chief =)

And now kat call me "boo" all the time Shocked (that's what she tells me to catch my attention Razz )
Back to top Go down
SpikeAi

SpikeAi

Name : Neal
IGN : SpikeAi
Job : Bow Master
Level : 151
Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: about what i perfer to be called.   about what i perfer to be called. I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 5:53 pm

Daniel and Silline, I hope you are not offended by being
called Bilbo or Bilbozie respectively.

I'll take this time to apologies to everyone. I do not remember everyone’s
name I'm bad with names so it is likely that you will be called by the name you
chose in the medium I'm speaking to you in. Also if I attempt to use your
name I give my apologies for a probable and potential misspelling of your name.

I’m still trying to match Forum names to Maple names to Real
names.

PS. Voice chat has kind of different rules to me, since names are spoken and
not read.
Back to top Go down
NoobKing

NoobKing

Name : NoobKing
IGN : DiscipleSin2
Job : Chief Bandit
Level : 113
Number of posts : 1016
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: about what i perfer to be called.   about what i perfer to be called. I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 7:46 pm

I'm also sorry if i offended anyone.
LOL@ Pauline and Cris ❤
Like Neal, I am also bad with names (very bad).

Here's something I wrote a couple weeks back that i've just kind of been holding on to. Seems fitting here:

I just want to extend my welcome and gratitude to ALL the new folks we have added in the last month or so!
At first I was very reluctant, but I found out it was mostly out of my fear for any type of drastic change. I have come to know some of you and love you all so much that I can't believe I even tried to have a negative attitude about the whole situation. I guess I was just scared that we (as in the lower levels) would get "pushed out" because we wouldn't be needed compared to all the higher levels joining, but I quickly found out that was furthest from the truth.

For those of you who I haven't met, I hope to do so soon, but I have a tendency to keep to myself a lot of the time and create this wierd uncomfortableness (word?) for myself that makes it even harder to introduce myself to others even after they have been here for so long. Examples of this would be Brittiny and Thanh (and Rob and Rose a while back). I can't believe I waited so long to say anything to those folks and they are such great buds now!!!! ❤
If I havent said anything to you yet its not because im being a jerk, but im just too shy i guess and this goes for some people who arent new, too. I love this guild so much and I think the strong bonds within are the ultimate reason we are such a wonderful and loyal Guild.

I really hope that noone here (or in the future) joins this Guild just to get a stupid ZHelm. That would be shameful not only to you, but to us as Aeons. And if you do have that plan in mind, I would just ask that you stick around for at least another week or two to find out that Aeons IS the nicest, the funnest, most tolerant and accepting Guild you will ever have the pleasure of being in. And if you STILL don't like it here, then at least have the backbone to tell us why and what we could do to make it better.

I'm always available (as are the rest of the Jrs.) for anything. PM me, whisper me or track me down in game if you ever need anything.
Thanks everyone for being a part of the Aeons Family!
~Jeremy (DiscipleSin2)
Back to top Go down
xoxfreyaxox

xoxfreyaxox

Name : (specify a nickname)
IGN : xoxfreyaxox
Job : Priest
Level : 123
Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2008-04-21
Mood : about what i perfer to be called. Cute110

PostSubject: Re: about what i perfer to be called.   about what i perfer to be called. I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 7:55 pm

god i had a long post and all and my mouse fell and deleted everything else! arg!

let me try to remember what i said.

I CANT!

in short, before i start, chaz has been one of my closest friends in maple and this thread doesnt seem to be like him at all...i hope he wont hate me. but...
Chaz im disapointed in u for creating a drama like this and making kat stressing kat over this. I mean, having nicknames are ways that people say "i like you" unless their nickname is from people that are out there to make ur life misserable, but so far aeons has been great to all of us. But, its ur point of view chaz. I just got really offended after kats reply and makes me want to punch u chaz. Btw offering to help is nice and great chaz, but applying for jr is uncalled for.

for kat...
ur awesome kat! dont stress urself out with chaz he's just sick he'll be himself soon.

for every1 else reading this....
i am not mean... im just heart broken after what kat's reply was.

Last edited by xoxfreyaxox on Sat May 17, 2008 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elismerra
Administrator
Elismerra

PostSubject: Re: about what i perfer to be called.   about what i perfer to be called. I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 8:17 pm

Leah, you are truly amazing, and thank you for speaking out. I was quite offended at the beginning to tell you the truth (upon reading the first post)...there are ways to let people know how one feels other than posting and pointing fingers in such a public place. But I guess all is well. =)

Much like dear N00bKing here, I am an introvert to boot. Most of the time I kept to myself in game, and I only talked to those whom I feel close to (much like a comfort zone.) As an acting-guildmaster (forgive me for flaunting this title here, I don't like to do so believe me), I suppose to make everyone feels welcomed, and should have been more active in getting to know each new member. But alas, I am naturally shy, and slow to a point where I can't keep up with the chats (Buddy and Guild alike)...-_-"

I would like to use this opportunity to let everyone know that Aeons valued each and every one of you. We put members as the top priority, and as long as you are staying with us, we will do our best to make sure that you are welcomed. There are many things that we Jrs. work behind the scene, trying to find ways to give back to our dear guildmates here. Though I would in turn ask all of you, please do express your opinions in a calm and none offensive way.

Aeons, is our family in game. And I hope by working together and keeping the guild in harmony, we can acheive greater things.

Again, if I have offended anyone, please accept my sincere apology.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: about what i perfer to be called.   about what i perfer to be called. I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 9:44 pm

Leah i had to argue with everyone in aquaruis about them calling me chaz too. I really did. momo still refused to call me chaz. that why i got the stupid name change so people stop calling me heroes. I am very sensetive about what i am called. and a few other things too. But if you need help with organizing and stuff just let me know, kat and the other jrs. I am very good at that.
Back to top Go down
bakabozo

bakabozo

Name : NOM YOFACE
IGN : conniebozo &amp;amp; bakagirlPM
Job : Night Lord &amp;amp; Shadower
Level : Retired
Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: about what i perfer to be called.   about what i perfer to be called. I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 9:49 pm

I prefered to be called Master if you don't I'll hate you
Back to top Go down
kungfumast3r

kungfumast3r

Name : (specify a nickname)
IGN : kungfumast3r
Job : I/L archmage
Level : 14x 12x 8x 6x 5x 4x 4x 3x 2x 1x 0
Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2008-03-26
Mood : sexy

PostSubject: Re: about what i perfer to be called.   about what i perfer to be called. I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 10:33 pm

bakabozo wrote:
I prefered to be called Master if you don't I'll hate you

many people have called me master before even though i dont like the sound of it XD.
Back to top Go down
Yachi

Yachi

Name : Chinny
IGN : YachiruChin
Job : Night Lord
Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2007-10-03
Mood : ^__^

PostSubject: Re: about what i perfer to be called.   about what i perfer to be called. I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 10:47 pm

I really admire what Chaz did. ^^

Think it this way..

It's better to speak out in public how something is annoying you, than letting it bitter you more and more til one day you explode and no one understands why.
If people know this earlier, they will avoid doing what annoys other people. And in most cases.. they have no clue they are being annoying. ^^;

So Please don't be mad at Chaz, Leah!
❤

There could be better ways to work this out?! Maybe.. who knows?
But we are all different.. with different minds.. mood.. reactions..

Besides.. this worked and it seems everything is fine now! =]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: about what i perfer to be called.   about what i perfer to be called. I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:19 pm

ty chinny. I rather be open about stuff anyways. It who I am.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: about what i perfer to be called.   about what i perfer to be called. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

about what i perfer to be called.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next