The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
Important Question about my sin I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
Important Question about my sin I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
Important Question about my sin I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
Important Question about my sin I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
Important Question about my sin I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
Important Question about my sin I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
Important Question about my sin I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
Important Question about my sin I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
Important Question about my sin I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
Important Question about my sin I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
Important Question about my sin I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
Important Question about my sin I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
Important Question about my sin I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
Important Question about my sin I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
Important Question about my sin I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

Important Question about my sin

Go down 
4 posters

Lo-Dex or Regular?
Lo Dex
Important Question about my sin Vote_b1050%Important Question about my sin Vote_b10
 50% [ 7 ]
Regular
Important Question about my sin Vote_b1050%Important Question about my sin Vote_b10
 50% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Sashi

Sashi

Name : (specify a nickname)
IGN : SashiFist
Job : BRAWLER!!!!
Level : 4x
Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2007-06-21

Important Question about my sin Empty
PostSubject: Important Question about my sin   Important Question about my sin I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 5:17 pm

Lo-Dex or Regular?
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/eggandyman
Loveable Kaze

Loveable Kaze

Name : David
IGN : Kazegenso (retired)
Job : Writer
Level : up! =D
Number of posts : 1208
Registration date : 2007-06-19
Mood : Speechless!

PostSubject: Re: Important Question about my sin   Important Question about my sin I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 7:53 pm

Lol, as of this post, there are two for LowDex and one for Regular. I voted regular because I know that you are very low on funds, and going LowDex would require much better equips for it to even be worth while.
Back to top Go down
http://www.profil3.com/ByMyself
Sashi

Sashi

PostSubject: Re: Important Question about my sin   Important Question about my sin I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 5:48 pm

wow... a tie
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Important Question about my sin   Important Question about my sin I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 7:40 pm

If I have to do this again, 25 DEX FTW. The new claw Skanda's attack speed is so fast. I trained at Newties and I saw 1 NL using this claw. His damage is okay cuz he has DEX but the attack speed made me jealous. With this claw why do you have to go with low DEX? From 10-34 use Ganier 17 att, from 35-42 use Maples claw, from 45-64 use Kandayo then from 65 up use Skanda. Everything goes to LUK all the way. You dont have to be worried about armor. Cheap and powerful. Even you dont have money to get the godly Skanda, but if its attack speed, you can make up for the lost damage.

You got to figure this out by yourself. Everybody has their financial and style of play differently. However you got to commit into one char, none of your chars pass 50 after more than a year of playing.
Back to top Go down
Sashi

Sashi

PostSubject: Re: Important Question about my sin   Important Question about my sin I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 3:48 pm

My sin will never be not played unless i have to go on my bandit or cleric. and if u dont get past 50 by the end of summer i wont know wut to do with maple anymore. So ill just go lo dex
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Important Question about my sin   Important Question about my sin I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 3:58 pm

SUSHI, I don't recommend LOW DEX at all. Unless you have money, you shouldn't go with LOW DEX. I have a Dexless SIN and believe me it's not cheap...
Back to top Go down
Yachi

Yachi

Name : Chinny
IGN : YachiruChin
Job : Night Lord
Level : 14x
Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2007-10-03
Mood : ^__^

PostSubject: Re: Important Question about my sin   Important Question about my sin I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 4:09 pm

Go Dexless!

What Kat said.

Low dex needs high funds to have high Dex equips.. but Dexless Sins don't need Dex at all.. just equip the Maple Weapons.
Of course good maple weapons are expensive.. but what good claw isn't expensive now-a-days? =O

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Important Question about my sin   Important Question about my sin I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 4:14 pm

Sushi, do you have the FUNDS to go LOW DEX?! or DEXLESS?! and can you support a LOW DEX or DEXLESS CHAR?!

You need to ask those questions first yourself, before you decide. Again only you can answer this questions and no one can decide that for you!
Back to top Go down
Sashi

Sashi

PostSubject: Re: Important Question about my sin   Important Question about my sin I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 4:19 pm

okie
Back to top Go down
HawkLord

IGN : HawkLord3
Job : Chief Bandit
Level : 8x
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Important Question about my sin   Important Question about my sin I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 5:37 pm

i hear what Mia is saying, mesos is a huge factor in wether or not you
should go dexless and lowdex. Cuz if you don't have the mesos, then you
won't be able to take full advantage of the dexless and lowdex char and
end up not liking it.

If you have another cahr, in the mean time try maybe getting mesos thru LMPQ to get you started of and gather more funds.

after you have the funds, then you should definetly go dexless/lowdex i hear they are wicked fun!

Hope i helped!

-Hawk
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Important Question about my sin   Important Question about my sin I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:22 pm

Ppl have wrong impression about DEXless. Dexless is the cheapest way to go, PERIOD. Of course if you want to have godly equipts, it doesnt matter your DEXless or regular DEX it all cost you money.

DEXless is STRONGEST and yet CHEAPEST way to go. Lo DEX is the MOST EXPENSIVE way.
Back to top Go down
Sashi

Sashi

PostSubject: Re: Important Question about my sin   Important Question about my sin I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:09 pm

ok so ill be a 38 base dexless sin. thanks kat. So then when i get to 90. i mean if i get to 90, will i go semi lo dex?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Important Question about my sin   Important Question about my sin I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:20 pm

38? Only 25 DEX. And no semi- lo DEX or whatever. Just keep 25 DEX, thats simple. Never put any point into DEX again after lvl 10. 25 DEX til lvl 200.
Back to top Go down
Sashi

Sashi

PostSubject: Re: Important Question about my sin   Important Question about my sin I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:14 pm

haha like ill ever get to 200
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Important Question about my sin   Important Question about my sin I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:09 am

So what is your Sin's lvl now?
Back to top Go down
Sashi

Sashi

PostSubject: Re: Important Question about my sin   Important Question about my sin I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:15 am

28. i havent been on for like a week now

ill get to 30 today tho(i hope)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important Question about my sin   Important Question about my sin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important Question about my sin
Page 1 of 1