The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
P/c on the following scrolls and equips. I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
P/c on the following scrolls and equips. I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
P/c on the following scrolls and equips. I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
P/c on the following scrolls and equips. I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
P/c on the following scrolls and equips. I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
P/c on the following scrolls and equips. I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
P/c on the following scrolls and equips. I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
P/c on the following scrolls and equips. I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
P/c on the following scrolls and equips. I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
P/c on the following scrolls and equips. I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
P/c on the following scrolls and equips. I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
P/c on the following scrolls and equips. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
P/c on the following scrolls and equips. I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
P/c on the following scrolls and equips. I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
P/c on the following scrolls and equips. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

P/c on the following scrolls and equips.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

P/c on the following scrolls and equips. Empty
PostSubject: P/c on the following scrolls and equips.   P/c on the following scrolls and equips. I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 4:13 pm

as the topic says p/c

10%

eye accessory for int.(it gives 3 int and 2 mdef)

30%

pants for jump

Dagger att x4

crossbow att x2

Face accessory for avoid.( it gives 2 avoid and 2 dex)

gloves dex

int helm

Wand matt

gloves hp

top hp x2

Overall int x2

shield luck

helm for accuracy

bow att

Str top

cape dex

Cape hp

60%

Face accessory for hp. (+15 hp)

70%

shoes dex

dex bottom(not for sale)

earring int x2

overall int

dagger att

claw att

cape mp

sheild luck

Equips

Shinobi bracer 24 att 4 luck

Shinobi bracer 24 att 6 luck

shinobi bracer 30 att 4 luck

dark gig 34 att 4 luck

yellow wg 1 int.

Brown wg.

Dawia sword 2 dex 80 att.

5 luck avenger.
All these will be for sale except for the dex bottom 70%

also selling 70% dex earring for 5.8 mill

Ign is ChazHeroes.

although pricing the face/eye accessory might be tricky. Pls help me with p/cs I havent sold this stuff in along time.
Back to top Go down
Loveable Kaze

Loveable Kaze

Name : David
IGN : Kazegenso (retired)
Job : Writer
Level : up! =D
Number of posts : 1208
Registration date : 2007-06-19
Mood : Speechless!

PostSubject: Re: P/c on the following scrolls and equips.   P/c on the following scrolls and equips. I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:26 pm

Looks like someone had fun at Gacha....I don't know the prices of anything, since I haven't been to the FM in a while, but I do want the Helm Accuracy and the Cape Dex...although...I lack the funds...=/
Back to top Go down
http://www.profil3.com/ByMyself
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: P/c on the following scrolls and equips.   P/c on the following scrolls and equips. I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:40 pm

Ya I did but no one knows or wants to do a p/c. 70 tickets but only 41 were sellable. D: rest were npced
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: P/c on the following scrolls and equips.   P/c on the following scrolls and equips. I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 7:09 pm

Guesstimate:

Dagger ATT 30% ~ 4M - 5Mish
Brown WG~35M (I asked Connie)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: P/c on the following scrolls and equips.   P/c on the following scrolls and equips. I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 7:43 am

ok thx I found out most of the prices and is selling them on belladria ty.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: P/c on the following scrolls and equips.   P/c on the following scrolls and equips. I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 8:30 am

If you can sell all of those, you will make no less than 200 mil.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: P/c on the following scrolls and equips.   P/c on the following scrolls and equips. I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 8:49 am

ya i kinda of figured that but selling is the hard part >.>

i got atleast 70 mill in equips

and problaly another 100 mill+ in scrolls
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: P/c on the following scrolls and equips.   P/c on the following scrolls and equips. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

P/c on the following scrolls and equips.
Page 1 of 1