The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
Pauline just quit the guild T_T. I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
Pauline just quit the guild T_T. I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
Pauline just quit the guild T_T. I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
Pauline just quit the guild T_T. I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
Pauline just quit the guild T_T. I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
Pauline just quit the guild T_T. I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
Pauline just quit the guild T_T. I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
Pauline just quit the guild T_T. I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
Pauline just quit the guild T_T. I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
Pauline just quit the guild T_T. I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
Pauline just quit the guild T_T. I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
Pauline just quit the guild T_T. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
Pauline just quit the guild T_T. I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
Pauline just quit the guild T_T. I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
Pauline just quit the guild T_T. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

Pauline just quit the guild T_T.

Go down 
+5
SpikeAi
Loveable Kaze
NoobKing
Hozama
Martin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Pauline just quit the guild T_T. Empty
PostSubject: Pauline just quit the guild T_T.   Pauline just quit the guild T_T. I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:55 pm

Pauline just quit the guild T_T. Maple0045

We are gonna miss you pauline. You could of justed resigned jr status and stayed in guild tho.
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

Name : Martin
Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2008-04-20
Mood : ignorance is bliss.

inlove<3

PostSubject: Re: Pauline just quit the guild T_T.   Pauline just quit the guild T_T. I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:59 pm

I think she was doing a great job D:
Pauline just quit the guild T_T. Maple0009oo5
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Pauline just quit the guild T_T.   Pauline just quit the guild T_T. I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:04 pm

Ya me too.
Back to top Go down
Hozama

Hozama

IGN : Hozama
Job : Bishop
Level : 13x
Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2007-12-17
Mood : Pink Been IS SO CUTE!

PostSubject: Re: Pauline just quit the guild T_T.   Pauline just quit the guild T_T. I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:33 pm

Pauline is doing fine work as a leader.
Back to top Go down
NoobKing

NoobKing

Name : NoobKing
IGN : DiscipleSin2
Job : Chief Bandit
Level : 113
Number of posts : 1016
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Pauline just quit the guild T_T.   Pauline just quit the guild T_T. I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:27 pm

this has to be a joke
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Pauline just quit the guild T_T.   Pauline just quit the guild T_T. I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:41 pm

The hell... I go to a party and come back to this. Pauline IS a great leader, and a very caring and amazing person. I currently find myself unable to believe this.... someone has to be pulling my leg. I have no idea what happened or why, Pauline, you have no reason to think you're a bad Guildmaster. We all love you, and wouldn't have anyone else. PLEASE reconsider.
Back to top Go down
Loveable Kaze

Loveable Kaze

Name : David
IGN : Kazegenso (retired)
Job : Writer
Level : up! =D
Number of posts : 1208
Registration date : 2007-06-19
Mood : Speechless!

PostSubject: Re: Pauline just quit the guild T_T.   Pauline just quit the guild T_T. I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:50 pm

Steve wrote:
The hell... I go to a party and come back to this. Pauline IS a great leader, and a very caring and amazing person. I currently find myself unable to believe this.... someone has to be pulling my leg. I have no idea what happened or why, Pauline, you have no reason to think you're a bad Guildmaster. We all love you, and wouldn't have anyone else. PLEASE reconsider.

I couldn't have said it better myself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.profil3.com/ByMyself
SpikeAi

SpikeAi

Name : Neal
IGN : SpikeAi
Job : Bow Master
Level : 151
Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Pauline just quit the guild T_T.   Pauline just quit the guild T_T. I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 12:37 am

This is truely a shame. I havn't been in the guild very long but it seems that Pauline and everyone else involved are doing a magnificant job running this guild.

Aeons is by far the best ran guild I have ever been in. If pauline really quit because she belives that she is doing a poor job she should take a few days to relax and then reconsider.
Back to top Go down
Bilbo
Administrator
Bilbo

Name : Daniel
IGN : Bersy
Job : Dark Knight
Level : 200
Number of posts : 1820
Registration date : 2008-03-20
Mood : pretending to be a Hobbit

PostSubject: Re: Pauline just quit the guild T_T.   Pauline just quit the guild T_T. I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 3:17 am

I believed Pauline was a powerful bond that kept Aeons together. Whatever the causes were, they could've been addressed constructively. The "quitting" trend is becoming spooky lately.... this news is disappointing. Sad
Back to top Go down
Silline

Name : Silly
IGN : Bilbozie/Sillinerd
Job : BowMistress/Aran
Level : 14x
Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Pauline just quit the guild T_T.   Pauline just quit the guild T_T. I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 6:17 am

Shocked...
Although I haven't been in the guild for long and didn't have the chance to know Pauline better, but I think I had enough time to realize how great she is as a Guildmaster.
Think again Pauline, the guild needs you.Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
DunAbhon

DunAbhon

IGN : DunAbhon / Scherben / Schluss (main)
Job : ArchMage (I/L) / Blaze Wizard / Lukless Bishop
Level : 123 / 48 / 2x
Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-03-16
Mood : Ein Schatten liegt übers Land...

PostSubject: Re: Pauline just quit the guild T_T.   Pauline just quit the guild T_T. I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:02 am

Please come back to us, Pauline. Everyone misses you, and we need you as a guild leader. You've been running Aeons fantastically.
Back to top Go down
Matti

Matti

Name : Matti / Mattie
IGN : xTRLNLTYx
Job : Priest
Level : 71
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2007-07-03
Mood : Happy

PostSubject: Re: Pauline just quit the guild T_T.   Pauline just quit the guild T_T. I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:43 am

As heard from Marie:

Pauline is taking a break, as her auntie is very ill. Let's all support her. We miss you Pauline!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Pauline just quit the guild T_T.   Pauline just quit the guild T_T. I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:48 am

As everyone knows now...Pauline is taking a break...just give her time and space for now...she'll addressed everyone soon...

Can I ask Kat or Jeremy to lock this thread please....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Pauline just quit the guild T_T.   Pauline just quit the guild T_T. I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 11:10 am

Well most of you might know what happened, but I want to say it again here. And what I feel about the whole thing.

When she posted on Bellardia to ask Chris( Peonius) to have Aeons move Sunday perma slot to Friday perma slot. She forgot to put the word "perma" on it. Right after that, other guild post request to have that slot be their perma slot. This mean we couldnt have Friday as perma slot if their wish granted. I know Pauline has been checking the Bellardia Zakum schedule thread to see any update from Chris, but for 3 days now, nothing new. For us 3 days is nothing but for her, she has been checking that thread every 10-15 mins, this could be internity. Then one of her relatives got terrible ill, and the new come when she was busy Zakuming with us. She feel that she failed ppl in both ends, in game and in real life.

Being leader of this guild, Pauline has taken it with stride and great responsibility. She has been spending real money and a lot of time for this guild. Shes the MOTHER of AEONS, that what we have been calling her.

Playing this game, there is a lot of joy but also a lot of stress, especially the one who really cares for this guild. I was busy talking to her, trying to convince her back. Please give her little time, she will rejoin us soon.

~Go Aeons
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pauline just quit the guild T_T.   Pauline just quit the guild T_T. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pauline just quit the guild T_T.
Page 1 of 1