The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
Greetings Aeons! I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
Greetings Aeons! I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
Greetings Aeons! I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
Greetings Aeons! I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
Greetings Aeons! I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
Greetings Aeons! I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
Greetings Aeons! I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
Greetings Aeons! I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
Greetings Aeons! I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
Greetings Aeons! I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
Greetings Aeons! I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
Greetings Aeons! I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
Greetings Aeons! I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
Greetings Aeons! I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
Greetings Aeons! I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

Greetings Aeons!

Go down 
+3
Elismerra
Hozama
Princess
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess

Princess

Name : Lily
IGN : Princess
Job : Bishop
Level : 17x
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Greetings Aeons! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings Aeons!   Greetings Aeons! I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 11:29 am

Greetings members of Aeons! I thought I would write a little letter of introduction to you since it is likely I will meet many of you in the future.

I do not plan to join your guild but Jeremy has invited me to participate in your boss runs (zakum) and it is likely that I will be able to come once a month or so. I presently lead the guild Nobility which is only me and my husband LordBeowolf (and many of our charactors) which adds up to quite a few. While it is possible that you may meet my other charactors it is most likely that you will meet my bishop, LiIIPrincess.

My name is Lily and I started playing in Bello when it opened and before that I played Broa. So my total MS experience is about 2.5 years. I enjoy quests, shopping (or marketing), and training; though I enjoy wispering intelligent individuals the most and tend to do so while involved in one of those mentioned activities.

Have a nice day and I look forward to meeting more of you! :farao:
Back to top Go down
Hozama

Hozama

IGN : Hozama
Level : 13x
Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2007-12-17
Mood : Pink Been IS SO CUTE!

Greetings Aeons! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Aeons!   Greetings Aeons! I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 11:31 am

*Hugs* Hi Princess.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Greetings Aeons! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Aeons!   Greetings Aeons! I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 11:33 am

Hi Lily~ Nice to meet you...I'm Marie
Back to top Go down
Elismerra
Administrator
Elismerra

Name : Pauline
IGN : Silmerra
Job : High Priestess
Level : 169
Number of posts : 1334
Registration date : 2007-06-19
Mood : ~MoonLion~
Greetings Aeons! 0161

Greetings Aeons! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Aeons!   Greetings Aeons! I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 11:42 am

Welcome to our forum Lily, I am Pauline~

We are glad to have you (and your husband) with us during Z-runs.

As you can tell, we have a large guild here with members from all regions. We value a great sense of community and friendship where everyone can enjoys the game while having a wonderful time together. =)

Please do drop by often, and we will be looking forward to meeting you in the future~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Greetings Aeons! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Aeons!   Greetings Aeons! I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 12:17 pm

Hi and welcome to our forum Lily~
Thank for helping us on our Zrun. One question for ya: Would you give Jason a discount so he can pay for his JR position? If you would, I will offer Jason some financial help in return. Laughing
Back to top Go down
NoobKing

NoobKing

Name : NoobKing
IGN : DiscipleSin2
Job : Chief Bandit
Level : 113
Number of posts : 1016
Registration date : 2007-06-21

Greetings Aeons! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Aeons!   Greetings Aeons! I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 12:19 pm

Welcome Lily
I met Lily on the Old World Forums when I started playing back in Nov. '06. She taught me about the Huck Orbis Scrolls quest back when it was no level requirement and I would go sell them for 100-200k ea in FM at the end of the week. (i still have tons of shells on my spearman)
Lily and Jason are quite the MS duo and I often find they know WAY TOO MUCH about this game. They can tell you just about anything before it happens. Lily is my personal MS dictionary and just last night I finally got schooled on Newties & HS parties. THX LILY
Glad to have you two Zakuming with us when you can.
Back to top Go down
Princess

Princess

Greetings Aeons! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Aeons!   Greetings Aeons! I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 1:32 pm

Katuzi wrote:
Hi and welcome to our forum Lily~
Thank for helping us on our Zrun. One question for ya: Would you give Jason a discount so he can pay for his JR position? If you would, I will offer Jason some financial help in return. Laughing

I'm not sure I even have any idea what you are talking about. Shocked

He's not a jr in my guild because I told him he had to pay for half the guild and he hasn't yet.

And while he's free to join other guilds and has a couple times he usually returns because "all the guild chat" distracts him from his training which is his passion. So I doubt he would stay long enough in your guild to become a jr even if he decided to join it for awhile.

And as for discounts & financial help.... I'm farily sure that we are both in the top 10 (and maybe top 5) on the server for legitly aquired individual weath. Cool So unless you had a fabiously scrolled pinaka or something with 12+ str on it, I would iminange he could afford whatever he wanted. (Not to say that he couldn't afford such a pinaka, but he wouldn't have the ready money available for imeadiate purchase.)

Anyway, we usually have an open-ended offer with people we zak with to buy z-helms for 20m each if they are not needed / desired by anyone else (most guilds have a 20m reloot price). Clearly you should helm your guild first and any regular buyers would receive priority. Though if there comes a point where they would just be going to waste we would buy them for the purpose of scrolling. I usually blow them up as they come, I have a 22 int golden circlet that I usually wear and an unscrolled z-helm serves me absolutly no purpose. Jason waits until he's been granted a reloot and then scrolls until his helm explodes and then loots a new one. The 20 acc on the helm is absolutely essencial to his ability to hit bosses & training monsters, so scrolling without a replacement is particularly dangerous. I think Chris (paeonius), leader of Mint, would vouch for our ability to pay for helms and not loot out of turn etc as we have zak'ed with Mint often and purchased several helms from him.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! :smiley5:
Back to top Go down
Loveable Kaze

Loveable Kaze

Name : David
IGN : Kazegenso (retired)
Job : Writer
Level : up! =D
Number of posts : 1208
Mood : Speechless!

Greetings Aeons! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Aeons!   Greetings Aeons! I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 2:52 pm

Hmm....was your forum name QTPi on the old Nexon forums? o_O
If so, then you may remember Psaira or ByMyself.

Oh, and HHHHHIIIIIIIIIII! =D
Back to top Go down
http://www.profil3.com/ByMyself
Anonymous

Greetings Aeons! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Aeons!   Greetings Aeons! I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 2:57 pm

I was joking about my post. I read your post on Bellardia mentioned that if he wants to be JR he need to pay 1/2 of the guild expenses. And if you discount that fee for Jason, I might help him to pay that fee.
Back to top Go down
Princess

Princess

Greetings Aeons! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Aeons!   Greetings Aeons! I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 3:13 pm

Loveable Kaze wrote:

A stalker! affraid ............. JK!

Yes my old Nexon forum name was QTPi. And you are the Psaira/ByMyself/David guy. lol - hi! I hadn't heard from you in SO long that I didn't even think you played anymore. :cyclops: Though I'm cerious how you made the connection. Have you been stalking my on the Nexon forums and found a post where I mentioned it? Or did Jeff tell you?

And Kat, lol - actually Jason is supposed to be paying for the market guild. We'll see if it ever happens.
Back to top Go down
WolfyGod

WolfyGod

Name : Rob Smexy Kat Rob ~.^ Robbys Robbie
IGN : SirRAW13 / WolfyGod / RobsTouch / RAWsWorld
Job : DrK / Sader / Priest / noob
Level : 15x / 11x / 9x / 30
Number of posts : 704
Registration date : 2007-12-03
Mood : Missing Home =(

It is officially time to retire Frankie =(

Greetings Aeons! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Aeons!   Greetings Aeons! I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 3:22 pm

Hello Lily,

Nice to meet you! I hope to see Jason and you! Thanks for helping with Zruns and I'm Rob(SirRAW13 and RyogaRob in the Aeons Guild)! I hope to see you in the game and on Zruns!!!

@~ Sir Jermey Bro...glad to see you got your friends to come help us!!!
Back to top Go down
Loveable Kaze

Loveable Kaze

Greetings Aeons! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Aeons!   Greetings Aeons! I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 3:30 pm

Princess wrote:
Loveable Kaze wrote:

A stalker! affraid ............. JK!

Yes my old Nexon forum name was QTPi. And you are the Psaira/ByMyself/David guy. lol - hi! I hadn't heard from you in SO long that I didn't even think you played anymore. :cyclops: Though I'm cerious how you made the connection. Have you been stalking my on the Nexon forums and found a post where I mentioned it? Or did Jeff tell you?

And Kat, lol - actually Jason is supposed to be paying for the market guild. We'll see if it ever happens.

Haha, no I'm not a stalker. I remember your IGN having the word Princess in it on the old forums, and when Jeremy mentioned that he knew from there, I put two and two together. It wasn't that hard actually, and when Jeremy said that you're like his MS Dictionary, and I remember how much of a know-it-all you were on the old forums, that also led me to my conclusion.
Back to top Go down
Slymeister

Slymeister

Name : (specify a nickname)
IGN : Mahamarue
Job : PA Spearman
Level : 6x
Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-07-05
Mood : Eeh...

Greetings Aeons! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Aeons!   Greetings Aeons! I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 3:56 pm

Another classic Bellcan Forumer, nice to meet you =P

Im Ex-Aeons Marue...
But you can call me Simon =P (Everyone calls me that anyways)
Back to top Go down
Princess

Princess

Greetings Aeons! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Aeons!   Greetings Aeons! I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 4:07 pm

Loveable Kaze wrote:

Haha, no I'm not a stalker. I remember your IGN having the word Princess in it on the old forums, and when Jeremy mentioned that he knew from there, I put two and two together. It wasn't that hard actually, and when Jeremy said that you're like his MS Dictionary, and I remember how much of a know-it-all you were on the old forums, that also led me to my conclusion.

LOL - are you SURE you aren't a stalker? I'm pretty sure I started less than 3 threads with QTPi because of the throng of noobs that would come to stalk me if they had my IGN (really I think there is/was like one thread - maybe two, though I doubt it). It's fairly impressive that you saw one and remembered it.

And that Jeremy.... I try to train him.... ❤
Back to top Go down
NoobKing

NoobKing

Greetings Aeons! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Aeons!   Greetings Aeons! I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 4:12 pm

*so glad I have this Forum where I can be myself and not have to worry about BEING FLAMED and all the other BS with other Forums.
IMO Bellardia is my next Forum choice in terms of quality, but its to dam strict there. I like to get off topic (like now) every now and again (but still not becoming ridiculous) without being yelled at Shocked

ok anyway, yes, it's good 'ol QTPI. oops, well, you're not old but you two ARE of the Older MS Crowd Razz

*And Lily and Jason are married in RL as well as in the game (almost 10 years if I remember correctly)*
Back to top Go down
Hozama

Hozama

IGN : Hozama
Level : 13x
Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2007-12-17
Mood : Pink Been IS SO CUTE!

Greetings Aeons! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Aeons!   Greetings Aeons! I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 4:35 pm

I'm an old forumer as well. I came just after Bello was introduced.
Back to top Go down
Loveable Kaze

Loveable Kaze

Greetings Aeons! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Aeons!   Greetings Aeons! I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 5:17 pm

Haha, you see Lily, my memory is photographic. I also remember that Kez-bro and Jeremy both talked about you sometimes too.
Back to top Go down
NoobKing

NoobKing

Greetings Aeons! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Aeons!   Greetings Aeons! I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 5:50 pm

Loveable Kaze wrote:
Haha, you see Lily, my memory is photographic. I also remember that Kez-bro and Jeremy both talked about you sometimes too.
of course, he means in a good way Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Loveable Kaze

Loveable Kaze

Greetings Aeons! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Aeons!   Greetings Aeons! I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 8:01 pm

N00bKing wrote:
Loveable Kaze wrote:
of course, he means in a good way Twisted Evil

LIES AND SLANDER! AND THE CAKE IS A LIE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greetings Aeons! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Aeons!   Greetings Aeons! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings Aeons!
Page 1 of 1