The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
What's Your Karaoke Theme Song? I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
What's Your Karaoke Theme Song? I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
What's Your Karaoke Theme Song? I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
What's Your Karaoke Theme Song? I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
What's Your Karaoke Theme Song? I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
What's Your Karaoke Theme Song? I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
What's Your Karaoke Theme Song? I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
What's Your Karaoke Theme Song? I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
What's Your Karaoke Theme Song? I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
What's Your Karaoke Theme Song? I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
What's Your Karaoke Theme Song? I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
What's Your Karaoke Theme Song? I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
What's Your Karaoke Theme Song? I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
What's Your Karaoke Theme Song? I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
What's Your Karaoke Theme Song? I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

What's Your Karaoke Theme Song?

Go down 
+4
Brittini
Hozama
NoobKing
Matti
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

What's Your Karaoke Theme Song? Empty
PostSubject: What's Your Karaoke Theme Song?   What's Your Karaoke Theme Song? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:27 pm

Another Quiz~

http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourkaraokethemesongquiz/

*Note: Highlight the result and copy & paste*

My Result: >.< No Idea what that song is....@_@

Your Karaoke Theme Song is "Margaritaville"
What's Your Karaoke Theme Song? Singer-4 You are a true party animal, but your style is mild and chill.
Kicking back with a few friends and a few drinks is all you need to be happy.

You certainly don't feel pressured to be a part of any party scene. In fact, you avoid trendier spots.
You've been known to kick loose anywhere and everywhere. All you need is a cooler.

You might also sing: "Gin and Juice," "Love Shack," and "Red Red Wine"

Stay away from people who sing: "Wind Beneath My Wings"
Back to top Go down
Matti

Matti

Name : Matti / Mattie
IGN : xTRLNLTYx
Job : Priest
Level : 71
Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2007-07-03
Mood : Happy

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Karaoke Theme Song?   What's Your Karaoke Theme Song? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:43 pm

My Result:

Your Karaoke Theme Song is "Since U Been Gone"
What's Your Karaoke Theme Song? Singer-5 You are a very expressive and genuine person.
You're not so emotional that you wear your heart on your sleeve - but you're not afraid to show how you're truly feeling.

Whether you're singing along in the car or singing on stage, your favorite songs make you get a little carried away.
You're definitely the type most likely to dream of becoming a rock star!

You might also sing: "Livin' La Vida Loca," "I Will Survive," or "Hollaback Girl"

Stay away from people who sing: "I'll Make Love to You"
Back to top Go down
NoobKing

NoobKing

Name : NoobKing
IGN : DiscipleSin2
Job : Chief Bandit
Level : 113
Number of posts : 1016
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Karaoke Theme Song?   What's Your Karaoke Theme Song? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:29 pm

LOL Matty
@Marie - well, it is getting close to 4/20 drunken

I actually love going to karaoke bars...

Your Karaoke Theme Song is "Since U Been Gone"
What's Your Karaoke Theme Song? Singer-5 You are a very expressive and genuine person.
You're not so emotional that you wear your heart on your sleeve - but you're not afraid to show how you're truly feeling.

Whether you're singing along in the car or singing on stage, your favorite songs make you get a little carried away.
You're definitely the type most likely to dream of becoming a rock star!

You might also sing: "Livin' La Vida Loca," "I Will Survive," or "Hollaback Girl"

Stay away from people who sing: "I'll Make Love to You"
Back to top Go down
Hozama

Hozama

IGN : Hozama
Job : Bishop
Level : 13x
Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2007-12-17
Mood : Pink Been IS SO CUTE!

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Karaoke Theme Song?   What's Your Karaoke Theme Song? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:35 pm

Your Karaoke Theme Song is "Baby Got Back"
What's Your Karaoke Theme Song? Singer-1 You're a total show off who is willing to risk looking like a fool to get a few laughs.
In fact, you'll go for the cheap laugh if you need to... because it's better than no reaction!

Your friends can count on you to get a party started, and you'll party hard until you can't remember their names.
You're charismatic, charming, and a total character. With or without a few drinks in you.

You might also sing: "I Touch Myself," "Oops I Did it Again," or "My Humps"

Stay away from people who sing: "Candle in the Wind"

This certainly is intresting. Kinda fits me though.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Karaoke Theme Song?   What's Your Karaoke Theme Song? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:37 pm

Your Karaoke Theme Song is "Margaritaville"
What's Your Karaoke Theme Song? Singer-4

You are a true party animal, but your style is mild and chill.

Kicking back with a few friends and a few drinks is all you need to be happy.

You certainly don't feel pressured to be a part of any party scene. In fact, you avoid trendier spots.

You've been known to kick loose anywhere and everywhere. All you need is a cooler.

You might also sing: "Gin and Juice," "Love Shack," and "Red Red Wine"

Stay away from people who sing: "Wind Beneath My Wings"
Back to top Go down
Brittini

Brittini

Name : (specify a nickname)
IGN : Novallie, LovesCreed, Brittini Baby
Job : F/P Wizard -:|:- Bandit -:|:- Lukless Cleric
Level : 8x -:|:- 3x -:|:- 3x
Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2007-11-19
Mood : Is wanting a tattoo to bring something positive to what seems to be a permanently pained part of her body

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Karaoke Theme Song?   What's Your Karaoke Theme Song? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 12:12 am

Haha Marie. You're so cute. It's not that bad of a song actually.
Back to top Go down
WolfyGod

WolfyGod

Name : Rob Smexy Kat Rob ~.^ Robbys Robbie
IGN : SirRAW13 / WolfyGod / RobsTouch / RAWsWorld
Job : DrK / Sader / Priest / noob
Level : 15x / 11x / 9x / 30
Number of posts : 704
Registration date : 2007-12-03
Mood : Missing Home =(

It is officially time to retire Frankie =(

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Karaoke Theme Song?   What's Your Karaoke Theme Song? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 5:03 am

Your Karaoke Theme Song is "I'm Too Sexy"
What's Your Karaoke Theme Song? Singer-6 You're a total goof ball and a bit of a nut job. You don't take yourself seriously at all.
And while you may not be the greatest singer, you're the first to volunteer for karaoke.

You have a wild and unpredictable sense of humor that always gets people cracking up.
Irreverent and rebellious, your humor knows no bounds or limits. You enjoy shocking people.

You might also sing: "Like a Virgin," "Ice Ice Baby," and "Hey Ya!"

Stay away from people who sing: "Sweet Home Alabama"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Karaoke Theme Song?   What's Your Karaoke Theme Song? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 5:12 am

Your Karaoke Theme Song is "YMCA"
What's Your Karaoke Theme Song? Singer-2 You're the type of person who can't have fun unless everyone else is right there with you having a blast.
You have an amazing knack for figuring out what people want, and you don't mind going the extra mile to make them happy.

The spotlight is something you enjoy on occasion, but you prefer that not all the attention is on you.
If you've gotten people to sing or dance along with you, then you're song is a success.

You might also sing: "Macarena," "Hot, Hot, Hot" or "Stayin' Alive"

Stay away from people who sing: "The Greatest Love of All"

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another ROFL @ me!!!!!!!!!!!! (This time it was doing seriously >.<)
Back to top Go down
ClaraVerelia

IGN : bellocan
Job : priest
Level : 95
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-09-30

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Karaoke Theme Song?   What's Your Karaoke Theme Song? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 6:06 am

hey guys
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crazypeoplerock
Rose

Rose

Name : Rose (Rosie ~ by a few ppl)
IGN : SerrasAngels / RoseVenom / RancorRose / RamblinRose
Job : Bishop / FP Mage / Hermit / Ranger
Level : 16x / 13x / 10x / 10x
Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2007-12-07
Mood : Home Sick

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Karaoke Theme Song?   What's Your Karaoke Theme Song? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 6:17 am

HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA at Tom!!! Laughing

Marie, look for the song on the internet and listen to it, its not a bad song. Your songs are about kicking back, relaxing and having a few drinks.
I can totally see the Red Red Wine song!!! drunken
Back to top Go down
WolfyGod

WolfyGod

Name : Rob Smexy Kat Rob ~.^ Robbys Robbie
IGN : SirRAW13 / WolfyGod / RobsTouch / RAWsWorld
Job : DrK / Sader / Priest / noob
Level : 15x / 11x / 9x / 30
Number of posts : 704
Registration date : 2007-12-03
Mood : Missing Home =(

It is officially time to retire Frankie =(

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Karaoke Theme Song?   What's Your Karaoke Theme Song? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 6:48 am

where's your song Rose?? Cool
Back to top Go down
Sashi

Sashi

IGN : SashiFist
Job : BRAWLER!!!!
Level : 4x
Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Karaoke Theme Song?   What's Your Karaoke Theme Song? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 4:14 pm

Your Karaoke Theme Song is "Baby Got Back"

You're a total show off who is willing to risk looking like a fool to get a few laughs.

In fact, you'll go for the cheap laugh if you need to... because it's better than no reaction!

Your friends can count on you to get a party started, and you'll party hard until you can't remember their names.

You're charismatic, charming, and a total character. With or without a few drinks in you.

You might also sing: "I Touch Myself," "Oops I Did it Again," or "My Humps"

Stay away from people who sing: "Candle in the Wind"
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/eggandyman
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Karaoke Theme Song?   What's Your Karaoke Theme Song? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's Your Karaoke Theme Song?
Page 1 of 1