The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
IDEA I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
IDEA I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
IDEA I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
IDEA I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
IDEA I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
IDEA I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
IDEA I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
IDEA I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
IDEA I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
IDEA I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
IDEA I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
IDEA I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
IDEA I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
IDEA I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
IDEA I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

IDEA

Go down 
+2
Loveable Kaze
Elismerra
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

IDEA Empty
PostSubject: IDEA   IDEA I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 1:13 pm

Alright, since we need money to do Z-RUNs...I was trying to think of a way we can generate money other than GPQing. Amazingly, I have a few brain cells that was working today! So I want to share this with all of you and let me know what you all think (and I mean ALL OF YOU have to give FEEDBACK).

1. I was at this event last month and they were auctioning Firefighters (yeah I know lame). Anyways, I thought we could do the same thing with our HIGH LVL PLAYERS, we can try and auction them out to our MEMBERS and other players from other guilds. We can set the length of time the "buyers" can keep our players for. I see it as a Win-Win situation. Both players will have a training partner (for however long we decided it's going to be) and OUR GUILD WILL GENERATE SOME MONEY on this EVENT!

2. Another IDEA I have...we can do GPQ CLINIC for new GUILDS in Bello and charge them a fee for it....

What do you think?!?!?!?!?! FEEDBACK PLEASE....CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACKS

Last edited by Mia on Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDEA   IDEA I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 1:19 pm

You got this idea while dressing like in that pic Marie? ;)

hahaha
Back to top Go down
Elismerra
Administrator
Elismerra

Name : Pauline
IGN : Silmerra
Job : High Priestess
Level : 169
Number of posts : 1334
Registration date : 2007-06-19
Mood : ~MoonLion~
IDEA 0161

IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDEA   IDEA I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 1:20 pm

I like the idea...except:

1. How do we hold the event with other guilds involved?
2. How do we determine the starting bit to generate enough funding for Z-run?
3. What if it turns out that...we have to stuck with certain unpleasant individual for a length of time...>.> (I don't think there would be a refund...)

By the way, the 'bit on firefighter' isn't lame at all...I rather think it's quite...awesome...(Hope I was there...>.<)

PS. Stopping thinking about that picture, Tomy...You are such a CAD. XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDEA   IDEA I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 1:25 pm

Very Funny TOMY!!!! I'll make sure you're the FIRST TO GO ON THE AUCTION BLOCK!

Let's try for CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK Please...>.>

@Pauline~ROFL, it was a fun evening...though I couldn't afford the bidding...One firefigther was auctioned for $2000.00...>.>

We don't have to do a LIVE AUCTION, we'll do a "SILENT AUCTION" it's much easier that way. We will post our players that are being auctioned here on the guild site and the bidding can be done by posting here (Much easier to track that way). We can set the starting bid ourselves...we would need to discuss that. Unfortunately, it's out of our control what kind of buyers we will have. We can announced the event in Bellardia and possibly a SMEGA.

Last edited by Mia on Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Elismerra
Administrator
Elismerra

IDEA 0161

IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDEA   IDEA I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 1:31 pm

....Must be ONE extraordinary firefighter...(got one of his pictures girlfriend?! >.>)
Back to top Go down
Elismerra
Administrator
Elismerra

IDEA 0161

IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDEA   IDEA I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 1:38 pm

Auction on the guild site sounds great! Announcement on Bellardia should do nicely as well. As for Smega...ewww...judging from the last experience...I beg to differ...>.>
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDEA   IDEA I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 1:59 pm

So our options are selling ourselves out and becoming teachers. Seems like a decision someone thinking about going into English would have to make...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDEA   IDEA I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 2:07 pm

what is going to happen if some lvl 60-80 "buys" me and tell me to train him in hoodoos during my 2x?? idk you but i dont like that >.<
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDEA   IDEA I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 2:10 pm

people who are being auctiond need to be willing and state that they will train with whoever they get. also in auction we could set a time frame for when they are bought for

also no refunds is a good policy.

we could also post in guild site or somewhere else asking for donations to guild, for people not in guild or otherwise to see.

doesnt hurt to try anything
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDEA   IDEA I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 2:20 pm

tomichiwar wrote:
what is going to happen if some lvl 60-80 "buys" me and tell me to train him in hoodoos during my 2x?? idk you but i dont like that >.<

We can put minimum lvls for each of our players that are being auctioned. The thing is for a lvl 60-80 to train with you is quite useless....They will not be gaining exp....so we would need to put a minimum lvl and amount for each of our PLAYERS. Make sense to you?!
Back to top Go down
Elismerra
Administrator
Elismerra

IDEA 0161

IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDEA   IDEA I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 2:24 pm

Hahahaha! Tomy, please...think of it this way, you might actually get the chance to train with some high level 'female' players (provided that they aren't G.I.R.L, but hey, who can tell right?) It's better than some perverts 'buy' me and I have to stuck with weirdos for a week or so...Hmmm...now THAT's disturbing...o.O (I wonder if I can run a background check on them...)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDEA   IDEA I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 2:28 pm

I appreciate your open mindedness and idea Cam. We'll definitely try that and see what happens!

For anyone else out there that thinks this isn't a good idea, please do give us suggestions, as everyone seems to want to do a Z-Run and think that it doesn't cost anything to do a run!!!!

Well, NEWSFLASH FOR ALL OF YOU, it DOES COST US MONEY EVERYTIME WE DO A RUN AND IT'S NOT CHEAP!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDEA   IDEA I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 2:33 pm

For my sis idea:

1. I agree with what Tom said. Plus when Im on, Im on 2x and I dont want to waste my time. Sowie.

2. If a guild need help with GPQ, more likely they dont have money to pay for CB that why they cant GPQ. Can they really pay for us? How much can we charge them? Plus we have to join their guild. Ewww I dont want to join other guild, pay me 100 mil, maybe.

Here is my idea:

We need 2 funds: GPQ and Zakum fund. Im holding about 40 mil, this will be GPQ fund. I will take care of the GPQ expense. Zakum fund is on my sis. Shes holding about 45 mil. Each Zakum run cost 45 mil so we need to have Zakum fund about at least 2 times mean 90 mil. From now on, we will GPQ for Zakum fund. If the fund get more than 110 mil then all drops will go to members. If the fund get lower than 90 then all drop will go to the guild Zakum fund.

Im prefer NOT responsible for selling the drop, my sis does better job than I do. Unless someone else wants to do this, Im prefer sistor takes care this job. We GPQ at our own time and make money for our guild, what's better?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDEA   IDEA I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 2:41 pm

I understand about everyone's 2x cards, believe me I do, since I have a 2x cards as well. But if you guys intend to raise mesos by GPQing a lot, well then the same issues is going to happen, "I'm on 2x right now, I can't GPQ".

That's why I thought of the Auction Event as a good idea, as it would give our players a training partner for a period of time as well as it would MAXIMIZED the use of your 2x cards. If anyone missed my reply to Tomy's concern about low lvl "buyers" then DO SCROLL UP!

Last edited by Mia on Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Elismerra
Administrator
Elismerra

IDEA 0161

IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDEA   IDEA I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 2:50 pm

Well, regardless of which method we use to raise the Z-run funds, we will always be met with 2x. Do NOT tell me that people don't complain about 2x on GPQ.

However, if we really only rely on GPQing to raise the funds, then to be regarded as a Zakuming guild, we would then have to stop the members from getting drops during GPQ for a period of time. Because we need to GPQ often (which cost mesos) and we need to Z-run regularly (which cost more mesos unless someone donates.)

Then again, if we don't plan to Z-run often enough to have a slot of our own, then we could just hold it once in a while and let members keep the drops from GPQ when the fund is enough for us to run once or twice.

Do note that our guild isn't good enough to start selling Z-helms considering we don't have our own Z-run time and we lack of high level players.
Back to top Go down
Loveable Kaze

Loveable Kaze

Name : David
IGN : Kazegenso (retired)
Job : Writer
Level : up! =D
Number of posts : 1208
Mood : Speechless!

IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDEA   IDEA I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 2:57 pm

Malaag wrote:
So our options are selling ourselves out and becoming teachers. Seems like a decision someone thinking about going into English would have to make...

Actually, my English teacher did both....o.O...she even spent time in prison, where she got her teaching degree. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.profil3.com/ByMyself
Anonymous

IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDEA   IDEA I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 3:00 pm

Can we stay on TOPIC PLEASE?!?!
Back to top Go down
Loveable Kaze

Loveable Kaze

IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDEA   IDEA I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 3:02 pm

Well, I really don't have much to say about this. I'm sorta neutral at this point...so...go with whatever you want. >.>
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDEA   IDEA I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 3:02 pm

Since we have point system, ppl cant refuse to participate in GPQ any more. Plus I beleive most of us love GPQ regardless of 2x or drop to guild or to ourself.
Back to top Go down
Loveable Kaze

Loveable Kaze

IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDEA   IDEA I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 3:03 pm

Katuzi wrote:
I beleive most of us love GPQ

I don't. >.>
Back to top Go down
Elismerra
Administrator
Elismerra

IDEA 0161

IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDEA   IDEA I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 3:09 pm

Well, to be honest, as long as we can come up with the funding for Z-run...I don't care if it's GPQing, Auctioning, or robbing Tomy's bank/storage...

@ David~ That's why Kat said 'MOST' of us...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDEA   IDEA I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 3:10 pm

I'm not pushing for this idea! I just don't want our active GPQ Leaders to expect ACTIVE PARTICIPATION IN GPQ, because believe me you will still have a problem finding willing participants on this!

GPQ Points on the Looting Points System doesn't count for much!
Back to top Go down
lvlsathena

lvlsathena

Name : Thanh
IGN : lvlsAthena
Job : Quitter
Level : XXX
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-11-26
Mood : ~Kawaiiiiieee~
IDEA LoveFirefox

IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDEA   IDEA I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 3:45 pm

This is what I have in mind about this so far:
1. Assume after the purchase
happened, for some reason of emergency , the one was sold cant his/her
training time with the buyer, then how can we handle the refund.
In that case, I suggest that we put our player price on a per hour rate.
I think the one who being sold should have the rights to reject or
accept the bid of the buyer, since if the buyer is someone that you
dislike, you must not want to stay with that person for such long
training time.
3. What if that buyer make us involve in "embarrasing" situation like ksing and stuff, can we insist on leaving and no refund?
To encourage more people participate into this, we need to set up a
points system relevant to it for those wanted to earn helm. And for
those all ready had their helm, I think a half for player and half to
guild will be necessary (or some other ratio).

Overall, I think
this is really a great idea Marie. But since it involve money and
people, this system has potential of causing a lot of dramas if we dont
have really specific restrictions about it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDEA   IDEA I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 3:52 pm

Thanks Thanh for your input! I do like your ideas and see your points...Definitely there's a lot that needs to be worked on this idea! Though it is an idea, that's why I want everyone's feedback on this!

Once, we can get enough agreement on this then we will work out on those details!
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Name : Rose (Rosie ~ by a few ppl)
IGN : SerrasAngels / RoseVenom / RancorRose / RamblinRose
Job : Bishop / FP Mage / Hermit / Ranger
Level : 16x / 13x / 10x / 10x
Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2007-12-07
Mood : Home Sick

IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDEA   IDEA I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:04 pm

This is just a thought, not deeply thought about at that, but something that might be expanded upon by others input...

How about adding specific equips/scrolls to be added to the donation section for Zruns? ("Acceptable Donations List")

I say specific cause we cant reasonably expect a lvl '35' weapon or most DEF scrolls to bring in any 'useful' amount of money to fund Zruns. What would be acceptable could be determined by the Jrs or a committee of price savvy Maplers. Could be as simple as, Accepting only lvl 70+ equips and weapons and NO DEF scrolls, or as specific as deemed necessary (and could vary based on current selling trends in Bellocan).

To help encourage donations, a point system could be set up based on the donations given. You could say for every [specific] dollar amount received from the sale of the donation(s) is worth 1 point. Since funding is important, the JRs could determine whether a maximum number of points possible for the 'Donations' Category should be in place or not.
For example: You could say, for every [500k] received from the sale of equips someone donated, he/she would receive 1 point in the 'Donation' Section towards the next Zrun.
*[this amount to be determined by the JRs] ie, could be 500k, could be 1m, etc*

Since there are still many that cant APQ for apples, this would give them another way of 'Donating' towards future Zruns. And to help keep the spreadsheet(s)/Zhelm list accurate, it would be recommened that each person keep a separate tab of 'Donated' items, dates donated, and to whom the item(s) were donated to.

Another issue to discuss would be how to allocate the points. Since the points are based on AFTER sales, there would have to be specific guidlines outlining HOW the points will be allocated.
For example: Lets say someone donated 2 acceptable equips and 1 acceptable scroll from the "Acceptable Donations list" (briefly mentioned above). One equip sells before the cut-off date of the next scheduled Zrun, for 900k, but the other equip and scroll don't sell until after the Zrun, for 750k and 1.2 m (Total of 1.95m).
For this example, It has been determined that you can get 1 point for every 500k received from the sales of donated items.
This would mean, for the next scheduled Zrun, that person would receive 1 point in the 'Donation' Column, and 3 points towards the following scheduled Zrun (assuming no other donated items from that person were sold before the cut-off date of the following Zrun).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IDEA Empty
PostSubject: Re: IDEA   IDEA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IDEA
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next