The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P Empty
PostSubject: I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P   I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 10:24 pm

I was kinda bored so I decided to track some of our guildie's progress in terms of lvling. These also make great siggys.

I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P Mihaila
I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P Katuzi
I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P TomasLuther
I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P CantoBaN
I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P CrisAngel01
I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P Malaag

To get this in your sigs, just paste http://maplestory.co.il/rank/ yourING here.gif into your sigs.

I thought this was kinda cool. You can track your friends and everything by using this.

EDIT: I also forgot to mention that they auto-update. The sig will change often in relation to you lvling.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P   I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 10:38 pm

How is in the world you and me are tied in percentage ? Thats weird.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P   I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 10:50 pm

aww my hubby is too smart, he speaks smarty language. Let me speak commoner language so everybody can understand how to use his cool post/ link or w/e.

let say if you want to post Katuzi info. you need to type this: http://www.maplestory.co.il/rank/KATUZI.gif

Just replace Katuzi.gif to any IGN.gif

Hopefully this language will be widely understood. LOLZ lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P   I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 10:52 pm

>.< LOLZ~ I was just about to ask how he did that!

Thanks sis...you're the best!

Last edited by on Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P   I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 10:59 pm

Okay here is the tip to embedded it into you sig:

EDIT: Sorry guys, I have to remove the tip cuz if too many members using this SIG, the forum will be very laggy.

Last edited by on Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Elismerra
Administrator
Elismerra

Name : Pauline
IGN : Silmerra
Job : High Priestess
Level : 169
Number of posts : 1334
Registration date : 2007-06-19
Mood : ~MoonLion~
I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P 0161

PostSubject: Re: I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P   I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 11:07 pm

W00t! Thanks Kat~

You should write a book called - 'Web Language for Dummies'....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P   I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 11:08 pm

Mihaila wrote:
>.< LOLZ~ I was jus about to ask how he did that!

Thanks sis...you're the best!

Didnt i say, im commoner just like you sis? We have the same thinking. Give Dunny credit. At least he did 1 thing right today. Muahaha Laughing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P   I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 11:10 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHA Kit-Kat! You're so funny!

Nice job btw Matt!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P   I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 11:11 pm

Elismerra wrote:
W00t! Thanks Kat~

You should write a book called - 'Web Language for Dummies'....
Thank Pauline. This time i would charge full price for the book tho. Double muahaha Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P   I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 11:15 pm

Like Dunny said, the coolest thing is it will automaticly update your leveling activity. So by tomorrow, we will be showed in different percentage.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P   I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 11:16 pm

ewww, you have played too much today sis. Look at your percentage.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P   I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 11:28 pm

Kat explained it so much better then me. Colors are not only pretty, but they make things easier. Thanks Kat! <3

(Lol Kat, I didn't notice the percentage at first. That's weird and cool at the same time!)
lol!

EDIT: I'm being picked on today D:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P   I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 11:35 pm

Picked on?!?! We haven't even begun! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Elismerra
Administrator
Elismerra

PostSubject: Re: I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P   I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 11:36 pm

Awww...poor Dunny....(PLEASE! Keep the late night drama coming! *get more popcorn and soda*)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P   I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 11:49 pm

MORE DRAMA! YOU GOT IT!!!!!!!

ZOMG PATCH TONIGHT!
OMG I FEEL SICK!
I HAVE A HUGE PROJECT AND 3 TESTS TO STUDY FOR!
CHANCE OF GOING TO SCHOOL TOMARROW IS LOOKING LOW!
OH THE HUMANITY!

ok i'm done....

but seriously, I drank this energy thing and it's killing me currently. I think I might be having an allergic reaction to it or something.

Lolz its 11 pm for you all, 2 am for me.

EDIT: I love when I check the page there is only a few guests, but when I log in there is suddenly 4 people on. xD
Back to top Go down
Elismerra
Administrator
Elismerra

PostSubject: Re: I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P   I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 11:55 pm

Wow...hyper tonight aren't we....

PS. Really? You saw more people on? Odd...check your energy drink now...it might have been tempered with...XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P   I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 11:59 pm

Dunny wrote:
EDIT: I love when I check the page there is only a few guests, but when I log in there is suddenly 4 people on. xD

Why dont you wanna see lot of us on? Umm......what is in your mind Mr. Vampire?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P   I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 12:03 am

Yeah, I was about to log and I made my post and I checked the portal and you, Marie, and Kat were suddenly online. Weird.

I'm hyper because of the energy drink thing. It given me a killer headache though. This energy drink also messed with one of my friends. He downed the whole thing and his haert was racing. I maybe had a drink or two and feel like I'm going to die.

I must be a wimp. T.T

And Kat, I appreciate the company.👅 I just thought it was weird that you all were magically online after about 3 minutes.lol!
Back to top Go down
hikaru95

hikaru95

Name : (specify a nickname)
IGN : bellocan
Job : Fighter/sin/beginner
Level : 4x/2x/1x
Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-10-12
Mood : bored fixing to play maple =)

PostSubject: Re: I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P   I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 8:32 am

I can't figure out how to show my siggy can you help???
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P   I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 8:48 am

hikaru95 wrote:
I can't figure out how to show my siggy can you help???

Sorry......
Like i said, if too many ppl start using this new SiG, the forum will be really laggy. Try to figure out yourself, but if too many ppl start using it, I might dis-able SIG feature.
Back to top Go down
hikaru95

hikaru95

IGN : bellocan
Job : Fighter/sin/beginner
Level : 4x/2x/1x
Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-10-12
Mood : bored fixing to play maple =)

PostSubject: Re: I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P   I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 11:24 am

....man I like this sig ....ok your the boss
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P   I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 12:15 pm

Awww I hate you, you got it to work. :x
Back to top Go down
Sashi

Sashi

IGN : SashiFist
Job : BRAWLER!!!!
Level : 4x
Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P   I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 1:11 pm

when i go on that website, it says it is forbidden O.o

help?
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/eggandyman
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P   I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 4:53 pm

lolz, matt why wernt you at school today. did it have something to do with the energy drink
Back to top Go down
DarkLord1231

DarkLord1231

IGN : Bellocan
Job : Ice Lightning Mage
Level : 77
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P   I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 11:29 pm

yay! i figured out how to do it!!! this is so awsome!!!! xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P   I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm in your maple, watching you lvl. :P
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next