The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
Kat's last message. I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
Kat's last message. I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
Kat's last message. I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
Kat's last message. I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
Kat's last message. I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
Kat's last message. I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
Kat's last message. I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
Kat's last message. I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
Kat's last message. I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
Kat's last message. I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
Kat's last message. I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
Kat's last message. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
Kat's last message. I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
Kat's last message. I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
Kat's last message. I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

Kat's last message.

Go down 
+10
Martin
Stephybabe
Drew
meta4ical
Silline
DeeSeng
sckchui
SunnysBro
Elismerra
Hero4Ever
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Kat's last message. Empty
PostSubject: Kat's last message.   Kat's last message. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:32 am

First I want to appologize to everyone if you got hurt by me. I am gonna tell 100% true story about " hacking Kat". If you are still interested, please read on.

Around Sept last year, Aeons was dying and I was quiting MS. Most ppl had left the guild, I was one of few lone souls still hanging with the guild. Then one day, Justin asked me to hack HT. About Justin ( CantoBan, CantoPhie ), he and Sophie were really good friends of mine. I knew they hacked before, but since they were so close to me, I never confronted them with hacking. They even tried to have me join them before, but I always said NO. Sometimes during the conversation, Justin told me that there was a lot of members in HT squad are currently hacking. I was always curious about that, I wanted to see that " dark side" once. So when Justin asked, I thought what the heck, so I joined him. When I first joined, I had so many curiosities about how in the world a 13x BM ( Justin used Thanh's BM IvIsAthena to hack) can solo Zak in 8 mins? How she can solo HT in 20 mins?

Then CWPQ, Justin needed a squad so he asked me to help signing up. Sometimes he asked to play my NL sometimes he asked to play Jacki's NL ( Mystory46i) or Kevin's NL ( Civilied). And then I tried zak. I went to HT with my NL for 1 and only time, BM 2 times.

Total loots: 2 pendants 1 eggs but failed to scroll so I NPCed both of the pendants. For CWPQ I got 1 MON for my NL but then when Mon was about to be not tradeable, they gave me 2 more MONs for my BM and Shad. Danny was in charge to sell MONs but he was failed at the job...I got total split of 48 mil. Justin felt bad and gave me MW20 which I failed later on too.

At mean time, Danny (kungfumast3r) and Justin (CantoBan) continued to hack HT 2 times a day. Getting so much loot, they even sent to Scania to sell them for more profit. Then I realized that Justin just tried to pull me into his squad so he can tight me with him and start using me to help out. For example, he needed me to help sign up CWPQ cuz you really need at least 10 chars to sign up. Even I refused to do it so many night, he showed his upset and forced me to help out. Each time they took me to HT ( 3 times ) I either had to give Sophie's BM 2x EXP card or apples. Yeah, and of course no drop for me, so after 3 times, I stopped.

People in Justin group: Danny, Kevin, Justin, Sophie, Mike ( Leader of Rose guild) and others that I never know their names or I didnt bother to keep their IGNs. I felt that once they got me into hacking, Justin just left me out. So like I told earlier, I stopped shortly after.

I guess this isnt matter, but since I want to show the accuracy of this story, I will mention this: I went to HT with my NL 1 time, Zak several times, leveled from 154-156. I went with my BM and leveled it to 124. Those are only 2 chars I used and the levels I gained. My Bishop Katsuzi then was Priest never involved in any hacking activity. Not even for HS cuz Danny and Justin both have Priest for HT. Even I wanted to quit hacking many times, Justin still demand to leech Sophie's Pirate, DK ... at Zak. So yeah even during this time, I already tried to stay away from them, tho I knew its impossible.

Then I started to get Aeons back active again. I joined Mint HT and looted a Pendant, got MW20. I trained with my sis Marie, and then she was busy most of the time training with Chirs, so I decided to level my Priest to Bishop so I dont have to depend anyone any more. Once my Katsuzi got to 12x, I started helping Pauline to get to Bish and then we used our bishies to train my NL at Skeles. During this time, I stopped using hack.

The hacking period ended. Justin and Danny both asked me to train them, I was like :" What's heck? I am NL and you guys have 16x Bishies, 15x AM, why cant you train yourself?" Of course that what i was thinking, but I never told them. Yeah that was my fear, if I do anything to displease them, they will post SS of me hacking. Anyway I tried to train Justin like 3 hours once, and Danny for like 1 hour. I told Danny just AFK leeching but he thought leeching is slow ( hes used to leech at HT so leeching at Skele for 20% per hour, just too slow for him) so he started killing Skeles but he died too many times and got pissed quit training. There was even one time, when I was training with Pauline, they laughed at us saying that Bishies are suck, their AMs can 1 hit Skeles. So it's clear to me that they dont really need my nooby bish to train them, they were having more than enough capability to train themself.

After few months, Justin started school and Sophie logged on all of their chars to AQP and others things. Each time CantoPhie or CantoBan logged on, I always said hi, but there was no response. I even did whisper, but their whisper were always off. After a month or so, unless they said hi, I stopped saying hi first. There was once time, Justin signed on and said that I ignored them, I was like wth? I tried to talk to you guys but you guys never saying hi back, he laughed and said probably it was Sophie. Then he asked me to help Sophie's Pirate getting a helm, which I did. Then a month later, he asked to help his cousin getting another helm, I gave him another helm also. But since I didnt know his cousin IGN, he was waiting for me but I didnt know, so I missed it.

Next day Justin was pissed at me so I had to arrange another run and got him helm. I started thinking of Justin pulling the leash on me just because I joined him hacking and I know it was my biggest mistake but I dont know how to get out.

About 1 month ago, I asked if Justin can help me scrolled my 2 pendants to 52 stat each. He said okie and charged me 600m total plus 2 hammers, 5 Karmas. Once he got everything he ran away with the scrolled Pendants and told me that if i say anything he would post SS of me hacking again. To justify his action, he started to say how I ignored him, how i made him wait to get zak helm, how i dont train him, and not only he hates me, Thanh, Danny hate me also, and this is nothing for me since I can get mesos back by selling helms. I was shocked. I told him that if he need mesos, just told me, he doesnt have to scam me that.

I went on forum and PM Thanh and Danny to verify all the things Justin said. Here are their response:
\
lvlsathena wrote:
Kat, I did hear about this from Justin yesterday or so on a ms private server.

Be
honest, I do not know what to say to you in this since I have not been
intact with what happen for so long on Gms. So I am not qualify to form
any opinion about the relationship between you with Justin and Sophie
or anything that happen. But I do understand how you must feel in this
situation.

And I just want to make one thing clear, I have NEVER
EVER told Justin or anyone that I hated you or Aeons because of Zak's
split or anything, because I REALLY DO NOT think like that even the
slightest. Since the day I joined Aeons till the last day I quited, I
had accepted and respected our guild's policies and everyone in it. I
did have great times in Aeons and that is the truth. Personally, I can
assure you that I do not hold any malice against you Kat. To me, you
was a good leader of Aeons and a good friend.

It is no longer matter if you believe me or not, however, at least I do feel obligate to clarify this matter.

Sincerely,
Thanh

kungfumast3r wrote:
wth how did he scammed you Kat's last message. 46169
? no wonder he changed all his info. i havent seen him for awhile, only
sophie during apq. i'll try my best to contact him to see what's
happening. i never expect anyone to owe me anything, not even kevin
when he lose my stuff. i always thought justin was one of your best
friends

Then came the message iioveCha0s left on my store demanding all my gears plus 300m if I dont, he would post the SS. Initially Justin said it was his cousin but after talking with Danny and Sophie, I got comfirmed that was Justin. Anyway by this time, im pretty tired about the whole thing. First, he just scammed me a month ago and now he wanted to scam again? After 2 and a half years of playing MS, there is almost nothing left. And i'm tired of being run by Justin, I refused to give what he demanded. Knowing by doing this, I would take huge risk of loosing everything, but like I said, i have nothing left in my heart to continue playing MS. And you know the rest of story.

In response to Justin's comment about my Zak business ( btw like I told you guys earlier, I couldnt pull myself to read what on Bellocan, all of these are
came from friends who inform me via MSN). I assumed that Justin got from Danny's words. Let me quote Danny's last PM to me: " ...Before I got you all the buyers for zak and now u didnt even invite to your private runs on my "mage" eventhough i can hit 40k per cl, u just want me to play nl and buyer..." First to be honest,I asked you everytime you were on to zak with me. Second, I asigned ppl to play whatever char that is best for that day. Chaz sometimes had to play my mule, Rose, Shrew sometimes played their Bishies sometimes played my mules. If you only want to play your mage and got resentment if I asked to play my mule, then just say so. Why hold it and blasted me, bad mouthed me with Justin and got all taking out of content?

I had thought of deleting my NL and BM. Some of my friends told me to remake them, they will help me to train. I leveled my CK Laureh from 1 to 120 in 8 days, I could probably do again. But then why? First I will always being labeled as hacker. Second I dont have the heart to play this game any more. Just like first time when I agreed to join Justin hacking, I didnt have any left, and now it's time again.

This is for Justin: This is not politic, but its from me sincerely, I hold no grudges agaisnt you. You misunderstand me, thought of me wrong, that came with all the resentments from you but I dont hate you. Not any more. Everything happens for a reason. Maybe the way it happened help me walk away from this game which ocupied my time so much last 2 and half years.

Last, I want to sincererly appologize again to all my good friends for what I have done. I know I hurt you guys alot. Thank for anyone who showed support. I have said sorry personally to Pauline zillion timescuz i might have brought the guild down. Sorry sis Marie, I know we have became estranged last few months but you always support me from distance. I sorry for hurting you. Sorry to all my close buddies and you know who you are, its ripping my heart out atm. Eventho I have no heart playing this game, but I stil have you guys in my heart.

The last person on Earth that I dont want to face is Tomy. OMG I dont know how to face you Tomy. I owed you so much, and this time I blew it, I did biggest mistake of my life and gave me no room to fix it. You support me so much, care for me, that I just can't never face you again. How could I see you? How could I face you? How could I repay you?

Lauren~

Last edited by Katuzi on Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kat's last message.   Kat's last message. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:41 am

You'll always be my lil sis! Our squabbles are nothing but sisterly squabbles. I have always been there for you and always will be whenever you need it and want it. You know where to find me.

You are easily influenced and you're quick to trust others but despite those you are a caring person that put other people first. You are a great person and a good leader. Learn from your experience here.

I wish you nothing but the best of luck in whatever you decide to do.
Back to top Go down
Hero4Ever

Name : your friendly hero
Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Kat's last message.   Kat's last message. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:07 am

If you ever come back to ms just look us up. i had a few friends in the past who got influncied into hacking. sadly most of them dont play anymore and i only see them on msn rarely. I do not hold any grudges against you. Take Care in what ever you mad do. I seen all the good you can do and I hope things in rl go well for you. If it wasnt for you and tomas, I might of quit maplestory or been a loner. And problaly wouldnt be where I am today without your support and encouragement.

Your Friend
Chaz
Back to top Go down
Elismerra
Administrator
Elismerra

Name : Pauline
IGN : Silmerra
Job : High Priestess
Level : 169
Number of posts : 1334
Registration date : 2007-06-19
Mood : ~MoonLion~
Kat's last message. 0161

PostSubject: Re: Kat's last message.   Kat's last message. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:14 am

I'm glad that you have decided to come forward and tell us your side of the story, Kat...

As I stated in another post, one person's mistake does not diminish the person's integrity. I believe by explaining the situation, you have given yourself the chance to break the bond that tied you to those who have manipulated you since last year. It was foolish to join them back then make no mistake...though it sadden me that you have to live under the constant threat of being exposed by them and now this...the price one paid for a single fall...

You know I've always stood by you, and I always will. We have managed this guild, through so many ups and downs together...I wish you the best...and hopefully someday, we'll meet here again.
Back to top Go down
SunnysBro

Name : Glen
IGN : SunnySis
Job : Dark Knight
Level : 200
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Courage   Kat's last message. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:09 am

Kat, Thank you for having the courage to make this post. The experiences you have in maple sometimes can help you form a solid foundation for your real life. I think this experience will make you stronger.

I can relate you many of the things you are going through. Some of them i can not. Don't let your fears rule your life and influence your decisions. i know you are feeling so many things, humility, shame, embarrassment, and many many more. I want to tell you from my heart that people are human and you should not let fear push your friends away from you. I was really surprised by some of the people i thought would hate me forever for some of the things i did, i was very surprised to find out that they turned into some of my best friends. If i had not had the courage to overcome that fear that they are going to hate me forever or be so disappointed that i could never face them again, i would have never had the chance to have enjoyed a relationship with them.

I am not going to judge you Kat. My heart bleeds for you and you have no idea how helpless i feel right now. I don't ever want to loose a friend. I don't ever want to see someone in pain. We are your friends, we are here for you, reach out to us with your needs. Allow us to support you and help us help you.

The road to moving on is paved with honesty, this is a huge first step. Your not a weak coward who does not deserve to live, your a very courageous human. Your not the first to find yourself in this situation, and sadly you will not be the last. Keep your head up, pay your dues, cry your tears, do whatever you need to do so you can be the kat we know and love again. I miss you already!!! You left the healingdave family, you are always welcome here, we are your family, we love you.

Love always Kat or lauren or GrandGrandBaby.
Your big toothed granddaddy, Glen.
Back to top Go down
sckchui

Name : Simon
IGN : SixteenTons
Job : Dark Knight
Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Kat's last message.   Kat's last message. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:48 am

Kat, we haven't talked much or done much together, but I've seen you around, and from the various things that's been posted on various forums, I think I can figure out what happened. You've been peer pressured and manipulated into doing the wrong things by bad people, selfish people who only care about themselves and who don't care who they hurt to get what they want. Try to learn from the experience. People like that exist in game and in real life. Whatever they did to trap you, make sure you don't get exploited like that by anyone ever again. And if it does happen to you, or to anyone else reading this, don't be afraid of the truth. Letting thing drag on only delays the inevitable and get's you caught deeper and deeper. The truth sets you free, and I think at this point you know exactly what that means.

I don't know if you've ever gotten the chance to read some of the stuff I've written in Glen's defense (actually, now that I think about it, I don't know if even Glen has gotten to read any of it), but good people and bad people do not directly correspond with hacker and legit. There are people who make mistakes and grow from the experience, and there are people who are deliberately mean, selfish, and destructive. You know which one you are, and so does anyone with any sense. If you ever what to come back to MS, like you say it's pretty easy now to get a char to high levels, and there are good people in the game. If you're moving on, remember that everywhere you go there will be good people and bad people. Be sure to learn the lessons here.

Whatever you choose to do, good luck to you in the future, Kat.

From Simon / SixteenTons and Ling / 0o0Ling0o0
Back to top Go down
DeeSeng

DeeSeng

Name : Dee
IGN : DeeSeng, DeeSengJr, ArcherSeng, PirateSeng,TsumetaiSeng, PGSeng
Job : Paladin, Swordsman, Future BM, Future bucc, Aran, Future PG mule
Level : 155, Forgot, 1, 1, 53, 11
Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-06-14
Mood : I disprove that Paladins are for the light side.

PostSubject: Re: Kat's last message.   Kat's last message. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:42 am

Kat, we don't talk much, but I just want to say, you're my friend, and I'll miss you. (P.S.- I STILL don't grasp a concept about what's going on.)(P.S.S.- Sorry I don't say much in here.)
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/maplestorydeeseng4
Silline

Name : Silly
IGN : Bilbozie/Sillinerd
Job : BowMistress/Aran
Level : 14x
Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Kat's last message.   Kat's last message. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:01 am

All this gets me extremely speechless. Just take care of yourself kat. As I said on bello, you're still our friend. You've helped alot and never hurt any of us with whatever you did.
Back to top Go down
meta4ical

Name : (specify a nickname)
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Kat's last message.   Kat's last message. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:33 am

dear kat,

i read this last night before i went to sleep but could not yet respond because all of this came as a shock. as you know i have not been very active recently and it seems i have come back to a lot of chaos in the maple world.

i just wanted to tell you that no matter what anyone says, i believe your side of the story and i will always be your friend. i will not judge your character for one short period of mistakes and afterall, maplestory is just a game and you are still a teenager in HS. believe me when i tell you this but i've made bigger mistakes during HS than cheating on a computer game.

if you are done with maplestory, i think i can understand and though i hope we can stay in touch, i know that we probably won't. so if this is goodbye, i will say it here.

kat, you are an awesome leader and even better friend. ironically, although you have hid this secret and lied to many about the situation when it began to surface, what i liked most about you was your truthful and blunt nature in your everyday dealings in (maple) life. you are easy to befriend and have a great sense of humour. you have helped me with so many things along the way in my maple adventure and i can't say thank you enough.

lastly, i want to thank you for this post and putting some closure on all of this. i know it probably took a lot of courage and strength to come forward with this. i mean, this isn't even real life. you could have easily just turned away and went on with your life without a word but i believe this is the right way to go. thank you kat and i'm sorry about everything that's happened. i hope we can meet again someday in MS but if not, good luck to everything you do in the future. it was a pleasure knowing you and you have been one of the few people that brought out the purpose of this game for me-- fun! thanks for being a neat friend and i guess goodbye~

sincerely,
your friend,
david
Back to top Go down
Drew

Drew

Name : Peeping-shrew-vert
IGN : HOLYMorphine, DARKCru5ad3r, ShoGunBoat
Job : Bishop, Hero, Outlaw
Level : 183, 152, 113
Number of posts : 351
Registration date : 2008-05-11
Mood : Born a warrior, trained a fighter, lived as a crusader and died a Hero.

PostSubject: Re: Kat's last message.   Kat's last message. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:03 am

All I would like to say is, Honestly at this point in my mapleing life I couldnt care less, its friendship that matters to me, the only reason why im still playing. Kat you have been a good friend to me and to everyone else in guild, if there was anything that i ever needed help with, or if i ever needed to talk to someone i knew you were always there. I dont care if a person has made mistakes in the past or if they will in the future. But you have been a good friend and I think nothing less of you for anything that has happened.
Back to top Go down
Stephybabe

Name : Stephy
IGN : TRiiNDlESz
Job : Shadower
Level : 124
Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Kat's last message.   Kat's last message. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:27 am

You probably don't know me. But I've been foruming for the past 3 years or so, from Bellardia to the now Bellocan.com. And I've notice that you are a wonderful person...

But curiosity got the best of you. Like the comments that many people had posted on Bellocan.com, you as a person has nothing to do with you hacking. Please don't feel the need to quit because you had hacked before, you still got many friends out there that will support you no matter what. Hacking is just hacking, is illegit, but you come clean about it and told us every little detail about it, and for that I admire you. It takes a lot in a person to write the message that you just wrote...

Goodluck to you in everything you do. && if you ever decide to come back, remember you have TRUE FRIENDS here, they'll be behind you no matter WHAT happens. =]
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

Name : Martin
Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2008-04-20
Mood : ignorance is bliss.

inlove<3

PostSubject: Re: Kat's last message.   Kat's last message. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:42 am

I don't know what to say to this. Well, I don't I can say anything, cause that would be hypocryt as hell.

You will always be my kittykat.
Back to top Go down
DKsDragon

DKsDragon

Name : Steve
IGN : DKsDragon, BigKnuckles, DKsEvan, FEARandHOPE
Job : Dark Knight, Buccaneer, Evan, Dawn Warrior
Level : 151, 131, 125, 120
Number of posts : 1245
Registration date : 2008-04-29
Mood : if you see this and want to contact me, use discord:
deekay#1690

PostSubject: Re: Kat's last message.   Kat's last message. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:04 am

You made a mistake. We all do it once in a while. As long as we learn from our mistakes and move on, we are better people because of it.

Kat, you have been a great friend and leader to everyone in the guild, I wish you the best of luck in life. If you ever come back, you will be welcomed with open arms.
Back to top Go down
fongdogs2

fongdogs2

Name : Mister Jason~
IGN : fongdogs2
Job : Hermit
Level : 8x
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-09-21
Mood : Platypi?

PostSubject: Re: Kat's last message.   Kat's last message. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:29 am

I don't have a long speech to say but.. I've had a lot of fun with you and I love you.
If there's one person I would remember from maplestory years later, it would be you~
Please take care, and good luck with everything.

-Nib Jason
Back to top Go down
SpikeAi

SpikeAi

Name : Neal
IGN : SpikeAi
Job : Bow Master
Level : 151
Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Kat's last message.   Kat's last message. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:17 pm

I wish you luck, in whatever you do, and I'll always remember the good things you have done for me and everyone else. And not what you have done while you were most vulnerable.

And as I said in the thread on bellocan.com "I already have a few ex-hacker friends, and now I have one more." But you will always be a friend to me before an x-hacker. I wish the best for you and for the Aeons guild.
Back to top Go down
kungfumast3r

kungfumast3r

IGN : kungfumast3r
Job : I/L archmage
Level : 14x 12x 8x 6x 5x 4x 4x 3x 2x 1x 0
Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2008-03-26
Mood : sexy

PostSubject: Re: Kat's last message.   Kat's last message. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 4:36 pm

i didnt even bother reading most of this, i just press control to find my name. First of all u mention my mage said i hacked. Wth, do u see me mass lving like you. I've always been around 14x when i quitted training, i only reached to 150 when they had that 8x exp event. I didn't even beg u to train with me, i asked you, and i asked alot of ppl to train with me not just you. You are the one that beg me to train with you because im an arch mage remember? ever since i turned 12x u beg to to train with u until u reached 15x. im also the one that leeched pauline to 120. ever thank me for that? No! but i'm not the type of person that takes credit for these stuff. however, How can I hack ht with justin when i was still in forsaken and he always solo? I only helped him sign up because he was my friend, just like how i always helped u sign up when u solo zak ea night. As for mon u were in charge. U lead the run and it was your idea from your experience at mint's run. I only sold them because i had a shop and justin is too lazy to ever sell anything. And why didnt you tell everyone this before? you lied to the jr first and everyone... Now u have no choice to tell what happen which i wanted to come out of you. Why didnt you tell your friends about hacking on their account if u know what i mean? I wont list the name of ppl's char u used to hack on because its not their fault. And also id like u to post those 120 ss u said u have of you and justin hacking. Show them, if u said i hacked with u then show them those pics. id like you see an ss of me hacking ty if it even exist because that would be impossible! Your just trying to make ppl feel sorry for you like always. You know what u did. And this wasnt even your first time hacking. You and justin have hacked way back, before i even knew. You use to buy hacks from justin over a year ago didnt you? So dont say u were manipulated into hacking when u already hack way before all of this happen. YOU ARE A HACKER! And what piss me off is that u said u leech me for 1hour. It wasnt even 20mins before u expel me and ditch -_- u selfish devil. I leeched you for 1entire month for free on my mage back when i still trained. And u also said u assume

Let me quote something u said, "I assumed that Justin got from Danny's words.
Let me quote Danny's last PM to me: " ...Before I got you all the
buyers for zak and now u didnt even invite to your private runs on my
"mage" eventhough i can hit 40k per cl, u just want me to play nl and
buyer..." First to be honest,I asked you everytime you were on to zak
with me. Second, I asigned ppl to play whatever char that is best for
that day. Chaz sometimes had to play my mule, Rose, Shrew sometimes
played their Bishies sometimes played my mules. If you only want to
play your mage and got resentment if I asked to play my mule, then just
say so. Why hold it and blasted me, bad mouthed me with Justin and got
all taking out of content?"
Lol what piss me off is that u didnt know why i was mad at u. I just recently joined your zak squad after u beg me to help you from getting posted by justin, u invited me to ur zak squad? shouldnt i already be in it? because all the split i helped from u b4 zhelm was evne karmable, you deleted from the list, meaning that i use to already zak with u, so y did i even need to get invited again if u owe me split already which u nvr listed on the new zak squad and i nvr received the splits from before -_-. I didnt even bother asking for any split from "before" back because meso is nothing to me...
Anyways I was trying to be very nice to you before but now i truly see the person u are. If everyone actually believes most of what she said, i feel sorry for you because thats all part of her little game.
Btw i didnt read everything just the part about me because everything else doesnt matter to me... If you feel that u need to know more about this ask in your reply.
Back to top Go down
kungfumast3r

kungfumast3r

PostSubject: Re: Kat's last message.   Kat's last message. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:02 pm

heres some ss i found of me leeching kat and pauline for free! I was a nice friend to kat and she totally used me to her own advantage. now that i have nothing more to offer she it making alot of stuff up about me but if that how it is, i do not consider her as a friend anymore but instead i see her as a evil, manipulative, selfish snake... only kat. Pauline has nothing to do with this :D
I am always an mapler trying to help others if u know me u know what i mean, i earn everything i have by myself. I nvr spent real money on this game and if someone calls me a bad name for helping others so be it. I'm done caring about being a reputable person. From now on i'm gonna help all noobs, and leave the pro scenes, its more fun that way instead on putting up with these non sense drama -_-
Aeons was just a guild that i had alot of friends thats why i joined it. I nvr used aeons for anything, not zhelm, not money, not ht, not lv, not bosses, nothing~ except for friends. I think i'm done, when i log in ill make my own guild. All noobs and pros are welcome :D

Kat's last message. Maple0050

Kat's last message. Maple0026

Kat's last message. Maple0025-1

Kat's last message. Maple0024

Kat's last message. Maple0022-1
Back to top Go down
kungfumast3r

kungfumast3r

PostSubject: Re: Kat's last message.   Kat's last message. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:06 pm

Btw kat if u have anything bad to say to me still in order to make yourself feel better id love to hear it :D

U did this to yourself and u know it. This is between u and me now. Justin is out of the picture.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kat's last message.   Kat's last message. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:14 pm

Thank everyone for supporting me with kind words. I personally sent PM to each one of you.

For Danny, maybe we should make a sepperate thread about your BM. IGN KunfuQueen hacking. But I guess you will deny it was yours. You always proud to be experienced hacker who doesnt use your main like I did to hack. So yea, your BM hacked not your AM, sorry I forgot to clarify that in my post.

About you helped me leech. Yes it is true that you helped me leech for like 2 weeks, not from 12x - 15x. If you have short term memory, I will remind you that I offered you 2x card and pots when you helped me leech. You said you already bought and it was okie. Plus I used my Priest Katsuzi to HS us, since you are AM, HS and train with me wont reduce any of the EXP. And yes dont say that I didnt thank you. I had leeched with Pauline, Marie, Shrew, Kate, Jesse....and ask them whether or not I just leeched without offer any kind of payment. I always offered 2x card, mesos, pots. ASK THEM.

About Zak split, I have done Zak with my own group of ppl for a while before you getting little active a logged on time after time. There was a night before, you complained that you were bored so the next night before I went to Zak, I asked if you want to join my run, you said yes. You run with me 3 nights and I paid you 50m total. About guild zak split, that was over 2 years ago. Since we offered FREE Zak helm to every single member in the guild, after expense the split wasnt that great. When we handed out split, you said that it was nothing and you wanted to donate to the guild, dont worry about it. However I guess it's really something to you that's why you still hold grudge now. Each guild zak run, I posted the split at the end of each run so everyone can have a good look of what the run was like and how much was split. Also I asked if I owe you anything in PM since Justin mentioned that I didnt hand out split to few ppl, you said that I owe you nothing. However to have this clear once for all, give me few days to dig up all the old threads and taly up your share, I will duey them to you shortly if i find any split of your.

And what's about your own guild that I helped you to make: illusion? Or did you disbanded it already or will you deny it wasnt your? C'mon.

On the last SS, it was my priest Katsuzi at lvl 82 HSing you and Kyle. I was helping you, not leeching you. C'mon dude. Now go tell Kyle that you helped him so much too.
Back to top Go down
kungfumast3r

kungfumast3r

PostSubject: Re: Kat's last message.   Kat's last message. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:30 pm

You nvr offered me 2x card meso or pots, -_-. Even if u did i wouldnt want them i dont accept free stuff from other ppl like you do. and u nvr thank me ever, i have a long term memory. ? They are not me so i dont care... And hs doesnt benifit me. Ask any other AM, we dont not need hs, that is nothing, dont use that as an excuse for why i leech u. i leeched u because u were my friend, not fking hs...

kunfuqueen was a shared account. I did used it often, but im not 100% on it always. U were on it too. And justin names chars after ppl doesnt mean its me just because i have info to it. Theres also kunfuninja is that me? no!

As for split it wasnt two years ago, it was this summer when kevin ran with you while aeons was rebuilding, yes just because i was inactive for a bit didnt mean u had to delete my split and made a new squad without me. As for two years i was the one that played ppl char and helm ppl cause i played their char. you think i want split from those, u are too stupid. i feel like talking to a rock.. AS i said i dont take free things why should i hold a grudge on that when i was my idea to play those ppl. U always said my mage was weak and useless and u need strong ppl? Tell me didnt you say that? Yes you did. I dont mind if u delete my split, i just hate that when u party buff u always expel me then add me back even when im the last one standing while others all dced.
Back to top Go down
kungfumast3r

kungfumast3r

PostSubject: Re: Kat's last message.   Kat's last message. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:31 pm

Katuzi wrote:

On the last SS, it was my priest Katsuzi at lvl 82 HSing you and Kyle. I was helping you, not leeching you. C'mon dude. Now go tell Kyle that you helped him so much too.

Look at my exp... kyle wasnt even in party
Back to top Go down
kungfumast3r

kungfumast3r

PostSubject: Re: Kat's last message.   Kat's last message. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:34 pm

btw kat make more excuse, i'd love to give a right answer each time.
Back to top Go down
kungfumast3r

kungfumast3r

PostSubject: Re: Kat's last message.   Kat's last message. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:38 pm

As for my bad memory, i remember u kept 80m of justin pap split and nvr payed back.

And now your trying to make an excuse of me hating you because of zhelm split. I'm one of the richest person in bello, i can care less... I have tons of other reason to hate, im 2x posting because i have so much to say.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kat's last message.   Kat's last message. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:43 pm

Ossp my bad i didnt look throughly first time. That was when you trained with my NL. My NL was at bottom hitting monsters. Without my Priest HS, how much EXP would you gain per kill soloing?

When I trained with you, everytime I needed to go AFK, I went to other map, never never AFK leeching. Now tell me, how much do I owe you tho times I trained with you? Dont help me and pretend you were nice not to take mesos and now accusing me being ungrateful leecher.

What's your point here? Kat-the-ungrateful leecher?

As for Justin's split, I have asked him to tell me whenever he want, I will send him split. He told me: " Late Babe" every single time. If Justin ask me now, his split will be handed out right away. Oh my bad, he scammed me 600m and more, let me deduct that first.
Back to top Go down
kungfumast3r

kungfumast3r

PostSubject: Re: Kat's last message.   Kat's last message. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:48 pm

600m? it was 500m ur the one with the bad memory. he did that to take back as payment of his 2 ht pendant, he already explained that to you, its not a big deal. i lost over 10b before and im over it now!

And i wouldnt mention anything about u leeching from me, if you didnt mention that i wanted you to leech me in the first place. I was just trying to prove a point that i only asked you to train with me... At least my point is true and yours wasnt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kat's last message.   Kat's last message. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kat's last message.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next