The Aeons Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» It's strange...
Solar Eclipse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Angelkitty03 Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:15 pm

» For all the old members of Aeons viewing these forums...
Solar Eclipse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Dalris Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:47 pm

» Just Curious...
Solar Eclipse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Taylor Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

» This is one big trip down memory lane...
Solar Eclipse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby kcyy Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 pm

» Hi How are y'all? (My Apoligies if this is the wrong forum!
Solar Eclipse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Christancia Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 pm

» Quick Headup , Please Stepby and look at this thread
Solar Eclipse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby DeeSeng Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

» I made a vid...
Solar Eclipse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Hero4Ever Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:23 pm

» Idk how long.
Solar Eclipse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby DexlesILLBIS Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm

» Lockerz
Solar Eclipse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby nightclawz Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

» Joooooooon *frantically waves hands*
Solar Eclipse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Val Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 am

» Evan Guide
Solar Eclipse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm

» S> zak helm
Solar Eclipse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

» I'm back
Solar Eclipse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby LordOfBellocan Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

» what the hell.
Solar Eclipse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby DKsDragon Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 pm

» Nexon’s Commitment to Online Safety
Solar Eclipse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 291 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:33 pm
Aeons Guild Rules

No Hacking
No Scamming
No Spamming
No KSing
No Profanity
No Racial/Sexual implied languange

Minimum entrance: Level 90

*Members who are absent for more than one month will count as inactives, and therefore subjected for expulsion.  Those who left a reason for absence on this forum (recommended) or on BBS in game will be excluded.

*The invitation to join our guild will be extended to buddies/friends of current members.  All new members will be checked for past hacking/scamming histories.  All members MUST be on rank.

Solar Eclipse

Go down 
+3
ManlySuperTaco
Itz 2khmer
Loveable Kaze
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DarkLord1231

DarkLord1231

Name : (specify a nickname)
IGN : Bellocan
Job : Ice Lightning Mage
Level : 77
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-11-21

Solar Eclipse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solar Eclipse   Solar Eclipse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 10:16 pm

lol took me 45 mins to read it all...awsome "book" POST CHAPTER 13!!!! :smiley25:
Back to top Go down
Loveable Kaze

Loveable Kaze

Name : David
IGN : Kazegenso (retired)
Job : Writer
Level : up! =D
Number of posts : 1208
Registration date : 2007-06-19
Mood : Speechless!

PostSubject: Re: Solar Eclipse   Solar Eclipse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 8:01 pm

I'm still working on Chapter 13....believe it or not, all of this right here is 49 pages long (12 point font, Times New Roman, double spaced).
Back to top Go down
http://www.profil3.com/ByMyself
Loveable Kaze

Loveable Kaze

PostSubject: Re: Solar Eclipse   Solar Eclipse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 10:39 pm

Chapter 13

It turns out that Remmie and his mom have this ritual of sorts. On Thursday nights (yesterday) they make a nice dinner together later than usual, and then stay up eating it while watching this show on TV. The show, called Daylight Savers, was a science fiction show about space travelers trying to prevent the sun from dying…or something like that. It’s been a favorite of his family for a while, and they’ve been following the series devoutly.

He explained it all to me on the way to school the following morning, Friday morning, which meant that later that day we would be taking our weekly walk to the old Center Bridge of Harlstone. We’ve made it a ritual of our own, so to speak; the wind and fresh air, the smell of the water below, the fact that there was hardly anyone else there, save the cars crossing on occasion. It’s our own little getaway from the world, and I always looked forward to it at the end of the week.

When we got to school, he continued to explain the show to me (I didn’t care to hear it, but I still smiled and listened). As we approached the large double doors of the school, I had a sudden feeling of being watched. I turned quickly, looking in all directions, but I couldn’t see anyone around that seemed outwardly suspicious.

“Carrie, is something wrong?” Remmie asked concerningly.

I readjusted my gaze to him, shrugged off the feeling and smiled up at him. “I thought I heard someone say my name, that’s all.” I hated lying to him like that, but it probably was nothing to be worried about. Still, the feeling persisted.

We came to our first period class, Social Studies, our only class together, dropped off our bags, and were about to leave again when Mr. Mills called us over. Well, he called me over, but Remmie followed me anyways.

“Carrie, may I speak with you for a second, privately?” he stressed the last word, eyeing Remmie at the same time.

I glanced up at him with a “go ahead, I’ll be fine” look.

“Alright,” he said, “I’ll be waiting outside.” We kissed slightly (weird look from Mr. Mills, but we didn’t care) and then he turned and left.

As soon as the door closed behind Remmie, Mr. Mills spoke. I could tell from the tone of his voice that something was amiss. “Do you know why I’ve asked you here?” I shrugged. “I got a complaint from a student of mine that you verbally harassed another student. Is this true?”

If the blank expression on my face wasn’t enough, my meek “no” as I stood there in disbelief should have done more than suffice.

“Well, not only did that student report it, but so did one of his friends who was with him.” His eyes narrowed; he was trying to read me.

I found my footing and decided to venture a question, “Was it about Abigail?”

Wrong question. “Actually, yes it was. I think I’ve heard enough. If you would come with me to the Vice Principal’s office then.”

Before I could protest and defend myself, he already had my arm and was leading me out of the room. We passed Remmie in the hallway, and as he looked dumbstruck at us, I mouthed “follow” over my shoulder. As if to add insult to injury, the Vice Principal’s office was right next to the main doors of the school, and the busses and just begun to arrive. The humiliation was unbearable. I tried to hide my face, avoiding eye contact with everyone else as best I could. I was suddenly thrust through the door and into a chair opposite a large wooden desk, and behind that desk was one of the most hated people in the school: Vice Principal Valerie Price.

She wasn’t hated because she was mean, but because she was nearly unbearable to be with for more than five minutes. (She puts the “Pal” in Principal, if you get what I mean.)

“Good Morning Ms. Carrona!” she exclaimed in a sing-song voice. “I’ve heard that you’ve been a very bad girl. Would you be a dear and tell me what it is you’ve done?” I felt as though I was going to go insane with her talking like that.

“I didn’t do anything!” I protested. “Abigail was harassing Remmie and me in detention and wouldn’t leave us alone, so I told her to go away and leave us alone. Honest, that’s all I did.”

She looked at me quizzically for a minute, then asked, “Whose Remmie?”

I was about to answer when Mr. Mills, who had been standing behind me this whole time, spoke up. “He’s another student of mine. He’s waiting outside the door.”

“Bring him in. The more the merrier!” (Please God, kill me now.)

Mr. Mills opened the door and ushered Remmie into the room. He gave me a “what have you done?” look, but said nothing.

“Now, Mr.…uh…what was your name again?”

“Remmie Hart, ma’am”

“Ah, yes. Mr. Hart, young Carrie here claims that she didn’t harass Ms. Abigail Williams not too long ago, and that you were with her at the time when she was allegedly harassed by Ms. Williams. Could you do us a super duper favor and clarify what happened for us?”

Remmie looked at me, I shrugged, he looked back at the V.P., took a deep breath, and said, “She wouldn’t leave us alone, and her and her brothers followed us as we were leaving and still wouldn’t leave us alone. She even threatened us, so I hit her.” Gasps all around.

Well, needless to say, I wasn’t the one in trouble anymore, but now I was more worried than ever for Remmie. I was excused (forcefully) from the office. I didn’t see Remmie at lunch that day.
Back to top Go down
DarkLord1231

DarkLord1231

PostSubject: Re: Solar Eclipse   Solar Eclipse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 7:43 am

plz more... :smiley9:
Back to top Go down
Scuza

Scuza

Job : Assassin
Level : FINALLY LEVEL 50
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Solar Eclipse   Solar Eclipse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 3:44 pm

NOT FAIR! I got to the end of Chapter 13, and THERE'S A CLIFF HANGER! NOOOOOOOOOO!
Please please PLEASE POST MORE! Then get it published. :)
Back to top Go down
DarkLord1231

DarkLord1231

PostSubject: Re: Solar Eclipse   Solar Eclipse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 1:37 pm

MORE!!!!!!!!! :smiley19: .....would it helped if i say PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZE!!!!!!

if this thing was published i would have read it ALL already...plz plz plz more...*hide in corner waiting for next chapter* :Smiley7:
Back to top Go down
Loveable Kaze

Loveable Kaze

PostSubject: Re: Solar Eclipse   Solar Eclipse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 5:38 pm

Holy cow....o.O
In all honesty, it's only about 53 pages long currently, not even close to a mini-novel (75-100 pages) or a plain novel (100+ pages), but it's too long to be a short story (1-20 pages usually) so getting it published would be a stretch. Also, I've been really busy lately, but after I finish my contest entry, which is due next month, I will continue to work on it.
Back to top Go down
Scuza

Scuza

Job : Assassin
Level : FINALLY LEVEL 50
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Solar Eclipse   Solar Eclipse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 3:52 pm

PLEASE START AGAIN!
The suspense is killing me.
Back to top Go down
Loveable Kaze

Loveable Kaze

PostSubject: Re: Solar Eclipse   Solar Eclipse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 7:51 pm

Um....sorry...but I sorta got writer's block for this story...so I'm working on another one. I'll post it once I get enough of it done. Then I'll alternate between the two stories until SE is completed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solar Eclipse   Solar Eclipse - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solar Eclipse
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Aeons Guild :: CHAT HEAVEN :: Creative Writing-
Jump to: